CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dunes

Macam mana berkenalan dengan pasangan?

[Copy link]
Post time 26-3-2006 06:25 AM | Show all posts
he tought me some thai and japanese and really it was so good and fluent..and i taught him some malay... dan tak pelat langsung slang dia..he could understand how difficult i was being here with my different backgoround and culture and he taught me not to be to nice, as i tend get bullied by people over my generousity and honesty..

I've been introduce to his parents while in Manchester. We  went out for evening sightseing and he taught me how to swim while i taught him some of malay language..the next thing i know i'm his gf and even he refer  me to his parents as his gf, even his mum also said i was her son gf when being introduce to her friend who dropped by...I don't know how and why my relationship with him progress really quickly.. i don't know whether its a normal thing.. I really wasn't expecting anything...apatah lagi nak berbf2 setelah hati disakiti oleh lelaki.  Thinking about the future really worries me.. as its seems uncertainity.. what should i do?.  He knows about my failure engagement and said is it worth for me to keep the relationship when everything is already fall apart.. The things is knowing a guy , a non malay guy, is  very tricky.. iIm really unsure.. There are slightly difference.. esp culture... Kak nadia, kak belanga and the rest  who is involved or had involved.. i think u know what i mean kan.. esp when it touches their privacy, their independence, life style...what is appropiate and what is not. what to do and not to do... I'm so clueless..  . i'll either have to accept that there possibility the relationship would work out atau tak.. it's 50-50... sigh!.. Really need your advice.. i'm stuck..

[ Last edited by  bunnybucukcomel at 19-4-2006 03:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2006 06:29 AM | Show all posts
perghh lama sungguh tak taip panjang2...berjenat..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
hai sume..mas suka baca board obersea ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2006 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bunnybucukcomel at 26-3-2006 06:29 AM
perghh lama sungguh tak taip panjang2...berjenat..

Wow Panjangnya Telenovela hari ini yek. :cak: Walau bagaimanapun, mari lah kita sama sama merenung sejenak ke dalam akar umbinya Apa yang aku lalut daaaa!!!

ok ok.. get serious now. Well, First of all, regarding the Malay ex bf of urs, actually it always happen dengan mana mana long distance relatiosnhip . So Kalau you wanted to really have someone as a long distant partner, memang lah kena tau latar belakang dia dulu sedalam dalamnya sebelum memulakan sesuatu hubungan yang panjang. Sebab lelaki ni pandai Ber Jiwang di dalam alam maya. (Aku pun lelaki gak...!!! Tapi yang baik  punya jenis. LOL tak perasan!!!) So, don't hate Malay guy just because of satu biji dari rumpun tersebut adalah busuk yek!

Yang tang orang Poteh Tu, Well, it all depends on you. Especially on how u wanna shape him up. Ok...kalau i tak ambik on the religion part ya, You still boleh kahwin dengan dia tanpa penukaran agama IF you and parents you setuju, then selepas tu let him get know Islam more and expose to him what Islam is all about. Sebab Kalau You pergi Iran, There is a law yang membolehkan Christian get married with Muslim without converting. Tapi tak taulah saya kat tempat lain. NOW, Balik semula ke Religion, memanglah salah kalau nikah tanpa conversion ni, so terpulanglah pada you, sedalam mana keutuhan agama you, and seutuh mana percayanya kamu di atas agama yang kamu anuti.   So kalau rasa dia ni jenis free thinker and akan berkeras tak nak tukar jugak... and you pulak jenis yang memang kuat dengan agama, so the best way is to break it up, and take him as a friend. Yelah, Religion mana boleh dipaksa paksa semata mata kerana cinta. Betul tak? Kalau nak peluk, peluklah dengan seikhlas ikhlasnya.

Saya tak tau berapa umur anda, but if you are still young, nasihat saya, berkawan lah dulu dengan pilihan lelaki anda, jangan terburu buru buat keputusan, cause Rumahtangga is a very serious matter. Sekali kahwin cukuplah sampai ke akhir hayat.  And toleransi dalam rumahtangga pun penting. Buat apa kahwin kalau sebelum kahwin bf adalah jenis yang hanya tau mengarah orang tanpa mempedulikan perasaan orang lain? So... It is better for you to review ur relationship back, take it easy and explore this wonderful world we have before u really commit to loving someone deeply. Just my 2cent advise from Lelaki Bujang yang tak kahwin lagi.. LOL!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2006 07:56 PM | Show all posts
ClonOcampo.. thanks for your advice.. hmm semlm pun had talk with my friends... bunny mmg takut sgt kalau bunny yg hanyut.. but not to worry I'm not 100% totally in love blind with him... sebabkan agama tu bediri ditengah2 antara kitaorg.. and i still know i could always back out from it if i can't handle it..It's a big resposibility if i want to go on... I guess pengalaman lampau banyak mengajar for me to be strong and accept there is uncertainity and possibility...  just have to wait and see.. for now i'm really happy with him.. don't get me wrong.. i'm not relunctant to let go even if he was good looking cause beauty is subjective to anyone..even to me.. I don't actually fall in love with his face or because he is a white guy.. Actually to be honest I'm quite embarassed whenever I'm with him.. as I could see people looking at us.. like saying  "what the H*#l is that asian girl doing with the local guy?" or worse "is she those typical asian baby maker who come to uk and get married to local because don't want to go back to her country".. No ..I'm not like that.. I'm happy doing what I do right now.. and there's no problem of me going back to malaysia if I feel to... I've seen and know how he looks now .. but I'm still trying to understand what makes of him.. his personality, attitude...the combination what can really attract/ appeal to me... I really like  all cari forumer opinion.. non bias (neutral)... because if i tell my problem to a friend i know esp guy, there is chance or probability that he has feeling towards me.. and where of course he would say don't do it, back out and find a malay guy(with a deep meaning choose him instead)... I don't hate malay guy.. i accept everyone is different.. just that i met the wrong person..( in fact my preference dari dulu lagi is  to choose lelaki melayu eventhough my parents dah lama kasi green light if i wanna married a foreigner)...I could still meet local jerk people over here and moaning and hate them... mana2 pun sama jer.. I'll probably not end up marrying this guy.. byk sgt conclusion and end result.. Just right now how and where to choose path to live a life happier...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2006 09:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bunnybucukcomel at 26-3-2006 07:56 PM
ClonOcampo.. thanks for your advice.. hmm semlm pun had talk with my friends... bunny mmg takut sgt kalau bunny yg hanyut.. but not to worry I'm not 100% totally in love blind with him... sebabkan  ...

Bunny, memang betul kalau you tell this to your guy friend, especially yang seangkatan (melayu) memang lah diaorang akan kata begitu because kebanyakannya just wanna take advantage and like rebut peluang selagi ada.

So in your case, you are in love with him, but don't be so deeply in love with him yet cause it's too early to tell. You know, permulaan percintaan memang lah bahagia sesangat, tapi kalau lelaki tu memang kaki perempuan, tengoklah nanti after 2 tahun or 3 tahun (bergantung) , dia akan berubah ke rupa bentuk yang sebenarnya. So jangan lah terlalu percaya but learn everything about him and his behavior first. Sebab yelah, for a man, everything is mudah. Kata orang, kalau dah tak suka, bila bila pun diaorang boleh tinggalkan you and diaorang takkan rugi apa apa cause the guys always have the reason to escape the responsibility. Yang kesiannya perempuan yang ditinggalkan kan tu lah. So be careful, learn to tell your problem to him, see how he's handling it, how patient he can go and try and see every aspect of him BEFORE u hit the word marriiage or go deeper into the relationship. I've seen so many cases which lead to divorce, and i've handle so many Gila punya case yang berkaitan dengan cinta... so ingat lah. You are still young and there are many chances for u to fall in love again. If he's the right one for u, like i said ... learn all about him and take from there. Jangan Let Cinta membutai jiwa anda untuk mengenali orang itu dengan lebih dalam kerana kalau anda tak buat sekarang, nanti (macam Kata orang negeri sembilan) Monyosai nanti! Tak pek den nak nolong lai dah! Buek lah hal sendiri yo!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-11-2006 01:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #326 ClonOcampo's post

tak de sesapa ada kawan omputih yg nk carik psgan kt mesia ker?
saya rela.. hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 06:36 PM | Show all posts
:lol :lol :lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2006 05:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by spe@k at 6-11-2006 01:49 PM
saya rela.. hehe

:clap::clap::clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2006 09:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by spe@k at 6-11-2006 01:49 PM
saya rela.. hehe

ada..tapi kene rela sekatil ngan Maggie ler...
His beloved dog!
muahahahahhaha...lol

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 06:21 AM | Show all posts
huh! penat nak khatam citer korang tapi best sesangat!! thanks for sharing.. nunu punya citer sonang ajo tak komplex langsung sebab nunu ngan asben jumpa masa kitorang matrix. kunun2 masa tu dia peminat rahsia la... everyday dapat e-mail from him. memang misteri sangat sebab dia pandai betul simpan identiti, but everyday dia akan cakap arini nunu pakai baju pe, buat pe, g mana... penat ooo nak pikir sapa la mamat ni...

kengkawan sebilik( ada 6 orang sumer) pun join perah otak pikir sapa la yang kami selalu bertembung tiap2 ari...

the last day matrix, pihak matrix sponsor dinner kat hotel...
then, masa tu lah tetiba dia datang kat nunu n say hi!!! dialah yang dok usha nunu selama ni tu... pergggghhhh... mau pitam gue sebab memang tak sangka gilos!!!! rupa2nya this guy is the guy yang one of my friend minat sesangat!!!.... huhuhuu...

lepas tu citer panjang sangat... kalau tulis kat sini kang jadi novel plak...
but, lepas tu i'm really in love with him:love::love: sampai skang pun.... n insyaallah our baby lahir bulan ni. my due date 17/11....

Use magic Report

spidernfly This user has been deleted
Post time 14-11-2006 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ciku_nunu at 14-11-2006 08:21 AM
huh! penat nak khatam citer korang tapi best sesangat!! thanks for sharing.. nunu punya citer sonang ajo tak komplex langsung sebab nunu ngan asben jumpa masa kitorang matrix. kunun2 masa tu dia pe ...

romantik rupanye si mie tu.... :love:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 08:34 AM | Show all posts

Reply #332 spidernfly's post

hehehhe.. macih..

bila ingat2 balik, kitorang penah amik exam dok sebelah menyebelah lagi... pandai tul dia cover. if me, tobat gabra giler sampai tak tau nak jawab exam... ekekkek... dah tu, lepas je habis exam, i terus g kat member yang minat asben tu.. "weh, aku dok kat sbelah pakwe yang hang minat tu!!!"...

Use magic Report

spidernfly This user has been deleted
Post time 14-11-2006 08:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ciku_nunu at 14-11-2006 10:34 AM
hehehhe.. macih..

bila ingat2 balik, kitorang penah amik exam dok sebelah menyebelah lagi... pandai tul dia cover. if me, tobat gabra giler sampai tak tau nak jawab exam... ekekkek... dah tu, le ...

hahahahaha!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ciku_nunu at 14-11-2006 06:21 AM
lepas tu citer panjang sangat... kalau tulis kat sini kang jadi novel plak...
but, lepas tu i'm really in love with him sampai skang pun.... n insyaallah our baby lahir bulan ni. my due date 17/11....

ciku,

kalau cepat sehari, samala dgn i ....

semoga selamat ....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azaleena at 14-11-2006 09:57 AM

ciku,

kalau cepat sehari, samala dgn i ....

semoga selamat ....

hang expecting gak ka aza???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-11-2006 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alahai at 14-11-2006 10:06 AM

hang expecting gak ka aza???

cis hang ni ....

sama besday dgn aku la ...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azaleena at 14-11-2006 10:10 AM

cis hang ni ....

huh!!! sori no:lol

dah cakap pasai pegnen, terus teringat tu la

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azaleena at 14-11-2006 12:10 PM

cis hang ni ....

ekekeke... baru jek nak tanya soklan sama..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 11:37 AM | Show all posts
kelakar.  Anyway, I doakan you selamat Ciknunu, 1st baby ke?  Kalau 1st baby mesti penuh dgn debaran masa nikan..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 05:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080506 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.