ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 28-6-2004 04:46 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh you got sh4 ...

Chapter 4 ? ... At the Hospital ? ...

I was speaking of Final fantasy X-2, not SH4. And yeah, got SH4 but not playing it yet.

BTW, does SH4 contains spoilers for other SH games?

I haven't got any of Xenosaga games before... can you please tell me what is Xenogear all about ? ...  .....

It supposed to be the end story to Xenosaga, which means it is the last story.

Xenosaga starts as humans travel through the stars. Xenogear is when humans lands in another world similar to Earth and the story continued from there. It is deeply into religious background and some gamers who are Christian could find it offensive.

DOA is a famous game in XBOX rite now... you should check it out. Kasumi is one hot babe and she always get nude in Incubator....

Now I remember ... those girls in a Bikinis ... A friend of mine send me some of those pictures. No big deal.

Oh still dissapointed at MGS 2 erh ? ..

i think MGs3 won't dissapoint you ... i hope so .....

I hope so. No more Raiden and stupid love story. All hard core action with complex storyline. That's what I'm hoping for.

Well Kingdom hearts 2 will be on September 2005 ....

Would I see another appearance of my name sake? :hmm: Maybe ... but then again, maybe not. Depends on Square's mood. Hopefully they do some serious game concept in KH2.

So i think november .. i will buy.. MGS3, DMC3, VJ2 and 1, FMA 2 ... and a lot of cool games.....

Quite a long X-Mas shopping list ... good thing I'm ain't your Boyfriend. :lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-6-2004 05:08 PM | Show all posts
I was speaking of Final fantasy X-2, not SH4. And yeah, got SH4 but not playing it yet.

BTW, does SH4 contains spoilers for other SH games?

Oh still hussling FFX2 eh.. he he he...

Well Seph ... you will uncover the story of Walter Sullivan that is the psyco dude in SH2 .....

It supposed to be the end story to Xenosaga, which means it is the last story.

Xenosaga starts as humans travel through the stars. Xenogear is when humans lands in another world similar to Earth and the story continued from there. It is deeply into religious background and some gamers who are Christian could find it offensive.

Oh i see.... Well looks like i have to think twice cause i don't have money .. jobless ...

I hope so. No more Raiden and stupid love story. All hard core action with complex storyline. That's what I'm hoping for.

Yup Raiden is kinda horny ... Lameass Raiden ...

I like Snake .. he is cool and i wonder who do the voice for Snake... any info ? .....

Would I see another appearance of my name sake?  Maybe ... but then again, maybe not. Depends on Square's mood. Hopefully they do some serious game concept in KH2.

I think you will not be in KH2 ... ho ho ho :lol

Maybe theres a new bad guy that is Mickey Mouse... He will be the villain ...

Quite a long X-Mas shopping list ... good thing I'm ain't your Boyfriend.

Well... you can lend me some if you got bonus .. so that i could buy the 24 new games on November ....ho ho ho :bgrin: ......

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2004 05:25 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh still hussling FFX2 eh.. he he he...

Well Seph ... you will uncover the story of Walter Sullivan that is the psyco dude in SH2 .....

So in order to play SH4, you must finish SH2 ... got it.

Oh i see.... Well looks like i have to think twice cause i don't have money .. jobless ...

Why don't you find one? You can try part time also.

Yup Raiden is kinda horny ... Lameass Raiden ...

I like Snake .. he is cool and i wonder who do the voice for Snake... any info ? .....

Maybe that same guy who did Snake's voice in MGS1 ... forgot the name. I don't mind the same guy who did it for MGS2 also, because the voice were mature and nice, suitable for Solid Snake.

Worse come to worse, Konami can always hire Kurt Russell. :lol

I think you will not be in KH2 ... ho ho ho   

Yup ... too many people complaining they cannot beat my namesake. He's worse than the final boss. :cak:

Maybe theres a new bad guy that is Mickey Mouse... He will be the villain ...

Huh? I thought Mickey was the good guy ... he turned to the Dark side?

Now I remember it properly, there were reports that some good characters will become bad ones in KH2.

BTW, have you checked Suikoden 4? I think it set entirely on a ship and setting sails around other places. :hmm: I watched on X-Play.

Well... you can lend me some if you got bonus .. so that i could buy the 24 new games on November ....ho ho ho  ......

hmmm ... can't do that ... too many commitments to cover. And all this before I'm even married. Maybe I should think about moving to a better job.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-6-2004 05:35 PM | Show all posts
So in order to play SH4, you must finish SH2 ... got it.

Yup correct

Why don't you find one? You can try part time also.

Well i've search around the town.... still can't find a job for making future console games ....

Maybe that same guy who did Snake's voice in MGS1 ... forgot the name. I don't mind the same guy who did it for MGS2 also, because the voice were mature and nice, suitable for Solid Snake.

Worse come to worse, Konami can always hire Kurt Russell.

Ho ho ho... Kurt Russel... where the heck is Kurt Russel ? ... I can't seem to find him in the cinemas lately ....

Yup ... too many people complaining they cannot beat my namesake. He's worse than the final boss.

Yup.... you are too HARD to beat... :bgrin: .....

Huh? I thought Mickey was the good guy ... he turned to the Dark side?

Now I remember it properly, there were reports that some good characters will become bad ones in KH2.

Yup... Mickey Will Be The Bad guy in the end of the story... oops... spoiler dah ... he he :bgrin: ..

BTW, have you checked Suikoden 4? I think it set entirely on a ship and setting sails around other places.  I watched on X-Play.

Suikoden 4 will be on august .... next month... embrace yourself for another epic RPG.....

hmmm ... can't do that ... too many commitments to cover. And all this before I'm even married.  Maybe I should think about moving to a better job.

Well if you got a little bonus just belanja me One Big Mac Burger and one milkshake.. he he he ... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2004 05:54 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well i've search around the town.... still can't find a job for making future console games ....  

You interested in game industry? Well ... I have a friend who is busy looking for work and he told me that he got a few offers (via Jobstreet.com) which has offers on Video Game industry. If you want, put your e-mail here and I will ask him to forward those offers.

Ho ho ho... Kurt Russel... where the heck is Kurt Russel ? ... I can't seem to find him in the cinemas lately ....

Yup ... Last I saw him was in one of those movies where he play as an obselete Soldier, forgot the name of the movie. He make a good Solid Snake voice over.

Yup.... you are too HARD to beat...  .....

Hmph ... ask any guys and girls around here and they will say the same thing about me. :bgrin:
After all, Angels are hard to beat. Even if they have only one wing. :no:

Yup... Mickey Will Be The Bad guy in the end of the story... oops... spoiler dah ... he he  ..

Hehehe ... (Evil glare) ... I have been waiting for a chance to beat that stupid move since he appeared in TV in 1960s. About time, no? :cak:

So who's the guy I saw in one of the pictures, wrapped in a mummy suit? I heard he was that Ansem guy.

Suikoden 4 will be on august .... next month... embrace yourself for another epic RPG.....

Hmmm ... the graphic didn't improve much that Suikoden 3 ... The music seems to be improved a bit, so it the battle system (something like FFX's). :hmm: Don't know whether I should be looking forward to this one.

Well if you got a little bonus just belanja me One Big Mac Burger and one milkshake.. he he he ...  

You asking me out? :stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 12:09 AM | Show all posts
You interested in game industry? Well ... I have a friend who is busy looking for work and he told me that he got a few offers (via Jobstreet.com) which has offers on Video Game industry. If you want, put your e-mail here and I will ask him to forward those offers.

Ok... my email is rahezal@yahoo.com

Yup ... Last I saw him was in one of those movies where he play as an obselete Soldier, forgot the name of the movie. He make a good Solid Snake voice over.

In what year eh ? ....

I like to watch him in the Escape From LA ... kinda cool ... especially the basketball thingy.. where there kill all the comrades if their don't shoot the ball....

Hmph ... ask any guys and girls around here and they will say the same thing about me.
After all, Angels are hard to beat. Even if they have only one wing.

The one wing angel .. not a fallen angel eh ? .... :cak:

Hehehe ... (Evil glare) ... I have been waiting for a chance to beat that stupid move since he appeared in TV in 1960s. About time, no?

So who's the guy I saw in one of the pictures, wrapped in a mummy suit? I heard he was that Ansem guy.

I think that is not Ansem.. Ansem is different ..

I heard that Peter Pan is also in the game...

Do you think the 99 dalmation could be in this game or not ? .... kinda hard to find those puppies....

Hmmm ... the graphic didn't improve much that Suikoden 3 ... The music seems to be improved a bit, so it the battle system (something like FFX's).  Don't know whether I should be looking forward to this one.

Really ... Well i looked at the trailer... so far E3 dudes says that this game is kinda improved than the last series... I think i have to look at some reviews if the game came out....

You asking me out?

Just joking only... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-6-2004 09:11 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Ok... my email is rahezal@yahoo.com

OK, I'll message him and ask him to forward you anything he is not applying. However, I must warn you, this industy's requirement of time and skill is very heavy.

In what year eh ? ....

1999 perhaps ... :hmm:

I like to watch him in the Escape From LA ... kinda cool ... especially the basketball thingy.. where there kill all the comrades if their don't shoot the ball....

Yup, playing under pressure. But I rather like Escape from New York. It felt like the original.

The one wing angel .. not a fallen angel eh ? ....  

Nope ... not fallen, just couldn't fly. :no:

I think that is not Ansem.. Ansem is different ..

Ansem not dead yet?

I heard that Peter Pan is also in the game...

He was in KH1 also ... any changes this time around?

Do you think the 99 dalmation could be in this game or not ? .... kinda hard to find those puppies....

I hope not. They are not hard ... I managed to sniff out 94 of them only to know that I didn't get the last one in the mansion of Boogie before it collapsed and the last one were in an impossible to reach place. :geram:

Really ... Well i looked at the trailer... so far E3 dudes says that this game is kinda improved than the last series... I think i have to look at some reviews if the game came out....

I don't see the graphic any better than the 3rd one, maybe other things were improved like game play and music.

Just joking only...  

Good. :no: Hate to dissappoint you then.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 01:00 PM | Show all posts
OK, I'll message him and ask him to forward you anything he is not applying. However, I must warn you, this industy's requirement of time and skill is very heavy.

Oh i see... OK.. but don't send me Spams ok ... :cak:

Yup, playing under pressure.  But I rather like Escape from New York. It felt like the original.

Escape from New York.... Where the ending is that all the planet earth loss all the electricity... that one kah ? ... i forgot already...

Nope ... not fallen, just couldn't fly.

ho ho ho.. :lol

why do you like the character Sephiroth ? ...

Ansem not dead yet?

Nope.. he will returned ...

He was in KH1 also ... any changes this time around?

the target system will be NEW .. and thats only i know for now...

I hope not. They are not hard ... I managed to sniff out 94 of them only to know that I didn't get the last one in the mansion of Boogie before it collapsed and the last one were in an impossible to reach place.

Only 94 ...

I got 99 oh... ho ho ho :lol

I don't see the graphic any better than the 3rd one, maybe other things were improved like game play and music.

Oh i see....

I got manage to see the gameplay of Xenosaga 2... and frankly this game is kinda like FF cause i first time see this xenosaga game..

I read that this game have a long cutscene and less playing.....

and also this game got english menu and for selecting like item, fight , etc...

what do you think about this ?:bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-6-2004 01:32 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see... OK.. but don't send me Spams ok ...  

Hmmm ... he also using Yahoo, so should be OK.

Escape from New York.... Where the ending is that all the planet earth loss all the electricity... that one kah ? ... i forgot already...

Nope, Escape from New York is the first one where Snake went in to save the President who is been held hostage. The 2nd one is L.A where the Earth went black out. Too bad there is no more those movies.

ho ho ho..

why do you like the character Sephiroth ? ...

Because he and I have a few things in common. Most common thing about us is that either of us should be alive right now. I should have died 10 years ago and he should be dead 5 years before the game begins.

Nope.. he will returned ...

Hopefully he will get an upgrade in his fight skills, he seems to be an embarrasment to all the other Sephiroth clones.

the target system will be NEW .. and thats only i know for now...

I had no problem with the last one. I was playing .hack games before KH and those battle system were just like it. You run around and hit and to reangle your camera, just press R2 just like .Hack.

Only 94 ...

I got 99 oh... ho ho ho  

I wasn't using a walkthrough and maybe I just want to finish it fast. One of this days, maybe I will go back and replay.

Did you see the special ending everyone were talking about?

I got manage to see the gameplay of Xenosaga 2... and frankly this game is kinda like FF cause i first time see this xenosaga game..

Not surprised, same company.

I read that this game have a long cutscene and less playing.....

and also this game got english menu and for selecting like item, fight , etc...

what do you think about this ?

Long cutscenes could only mean that the game is riding on a complex story-line. You will notice that the more complex a story is, longer the cutscenes are.

Example is MGS1 (PS1) and MGS2. MGS2's cutscene were shorter than MGS1 because of the lack of complexity in the game.

Less playing? Which could mean simplified puzzles, or no puzzle and maybe less than hectic bosses, simple to master game methods and fighting skills (maybe take out that stupid Rune thing). My opinion anyway.

Dual language system? Which means we should be seeing it faster than one could expect, since the game designers couldn't waste time reproducing an English version.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Nope, Escape from New York is the first one where Snake went in to save the President who is been held hostage. The 2nd one is L.A where the Earth went black out. Too bad there is no more those movies.

Oh ya.. i remember now....

Well i'm kinda like LA then NY...

In makes me laugh watching the earth inhabitants loss the electricity.... ho ho ho :lol

Because he and I have a few things in common. Most common thing about us is that either of us should be alive right now. I should have died 10 years ago and he should be dead 5 years before the game begins.

Full of mystery eh ... :cak:

Hopefully he will get an upgrade in his fight skills, he seems to be an embarrasment to all the other Sephiroth clones.

ho ho ho ... well he have to see IF the KH dudes makes a last minute change in KH2...

I had no problem with the last one. I was playing .hack games before KH and those battle system were just like it. You run around and hit and to reangle your camera, just press R2 just like .Hack.

Well for me i like doing the air combo...

I wasn't using a walkthrough and maybe I just want to finish it fast.  One of this days, maybe I will go back and replay.

Did you see the special ending everyone were talking about?

Which one.. the one where mickey,donald and sora walking in the pooh forest and walking to the end or what ? ....

Long cutscenes could only mean that the game is riding on a complex story-line. You will notice that the more complex a story is, longer the cutscenes are.

Example is MGS1 (PS1) and MGS2. MGS2's cutscene were shorter than MGS1 because of the lack of complexity in the game.

Less playing? Which could mean simplified puzzles, or no puzzle and maybe less than hectic bosses, simple to master game methods and fighting skills (maybe take out that stupid Rune thing). My opinion anyway.

Dual language system? Which means we should be seeing it faster than one could expect, since the game designers couldn't waste time reproducing an English version.

Oh i see...

Oh ya ... the game will be out on 2005.. my goodness punya main lama ... :

Anyway the dudes of Siliconera give it 86 out of 100 .....

Xenosaga 2----->

The Lowdown

Pros: Great graphics, story continuity, supports old game saves, much improved combat system

Cons: Still more sitting and watching than playing

[ Last edited by rhoyo on 29-6-2004 at 02:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2004 03:11 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh ya.. i remember now....

Well i'm kinda like LA then NY...

In makes me laugh watching the earth inhabitants loss the electricity.... ho ho ho  

They had it coming ... :bgrin:  I wonder whether MGS were created from those movies or not. :hmm:

Full of mystery eh ...

Yup, don't like to share anything personal with anyone. I like to keep everything to myself. Which maybe why my friend (the one who said will send you those e-mail) said that some day I'm going to burn some town to the ground also. ><

ho ho ho ... well he have to see IF the KH dudes makes a last minute change in KH2...

Yup. Know when it is coming? Also, something call KH : Chain of Memories are coming out for GBA if not mistaken.

Well for me i like doing the air combo...

I just rush in and beat the crap of everything in sight. Combos ain't my specialty.

Which one.. the one where mickey,donald and sora walking in the pooh forest and walking to the end or what ? ....

Not sure, they say you need to get all the 99 Damnations , beat all the bosses (including yours thoughly) and finish of the 100 Acres to get special bonus ending after the movie. :stp: Can't say much since I didn't get it.

Oh i see...

Oh ya ... the game will be out on 2005.. my goodness punya main lama ...  

Not in a hurry ... still got tonnes of game to finish.

Anyway the dudes of Siliconera give it 86 out of 100 .....

86 is OK what, considering most reviewers don't bother about details and rather rush to finish something.

Xenosaga 2----->

The Lowdown

Pros: Great graphics, story continuity, supports old game saves, much improved combat system

Cons: Still more sitting and watching than playing

What exactly do they mean by old game saves? from Xenosaga 1?

They should or a LOT of people going to be upset. It will be like .Hack games with 4 CD, only to have that you cannot continue from stuff you collected in CD1.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 03:26 PM | Show all posts
They had it coming ...   I wonder whether MGS were created from those movies or not.

Maybe Hideo Kojima like this movie also.... :cak:

Yup. Know when it is coming? Also, something call KH : Chain of Memories are coming out for GBA if not mistaken.

KH2 will be out September 2005:

KH chain of memories this year or next year ...

I just rush in and beat the crap of everything in sight. Combos ain't my specialty.

I hate those fat darkness... it keeps bumping me around...

Not sure, they say you need to get all the 99 Damnations , beat all the bosses (including yours thoughly) and finish of the 100 Acres to get special bonus ending after the movie.  Can't say much since I didn't get it.

That one lah... where sora and everybody says "Lets save mickey. bla bla bla" ....

I've finished the game and get all 99 and 100 Acres...

86 is OK what, considering most reviewers don't bother about details and rather rush to finish something.

FYI.. Siliconera peoples are those who are reviewing most of the japanese games ... so there are kinda helpfull for those who Can't read japanese...

There are related to PLAYASIA.COM ....

:bgrin:

What exactly do they mean by old game saves? from Xenosaga 1?

They should or a LOT of people going to be upset. It will be like .Hack games with 4 CD, only to have that you cannot continue from stuff you collected in CD1.

You can take the old game saves on Xenosaga 1 ....

The menus are some english but mostly Japanese for the storyline, voice and etc...

I think I skip this one....

By the way... their also review Flame of Reca.. and their said that this game Sucks..... :geram:

Flame Of Reca Final burning--- Lowdown:

Pros: The animated graphic scenes look good and there is a story mode

Cons: Utterly boring and ridiculous gameplay, unresponsive controls
Overall Score: 30

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2004 03:40 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Maybe Hideo Kojima like this movie also....  

Maybe ... I won't be surprise. The concept of a tough soldier doing his job and at the same time question his duty is a typical Japanese theme.

KH2 will be out September 2005

KH chain of memories this year or next year ...

Can wait ... no big deal for me. Hopefully my friend's fanfics will be out before then.

I hate those fat darkness... it keeps bumping me around...

Roll and hit it from behind. That's the only way other than magic. Did you notice that, except for Cure, the rest are lousy in damage?

That one lah... where sora and everybody says "Lets save mickey. bla bla bla" ....

I've finished the game and get all 99 and 100 Acres...

That cannot be the special ending ... I got that one also. :stp: You sure you didn't get any other?

FYI.. Siliconera peoples are those who are reviewing most of the japanese games ... so there are kinda helpfull for those who Can't read japanese...

There are related to PLAYASIA.COM ....

How am I supposed to know that? Maybe I should ask next time first. Well, that explains 86 out of 100 which is quite high.

You can take the old game saves on Xenosaga 1 ....

The menus are some english but mostly Japanese for the storyline, voice and etc...

I think I skip this one....

Wait for the English version. Should be coming out by November if Square want to ship it for X-Mas.

By the way... their also review Flame of Reca.. and their said that this game Sucks.....

Flame Of Reca Final burning--- Lowdown:

Pros: The animated graphic scenes look good and there is a story mode

Cons: Utterly boring and ridiculous gameplay, unresponsive controls
Overall Score: 30

Can't blame them ... it was based on an low-rated anime. Despite of the simple storyline, it wasn't suitable for a game.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Maybe ... I won't be surprise. The concept of a tough soldier doing his job and at the same time question his duty is a typical Japanese theme.

Maybe there will be a MGS4 in PS3 ....

That cannot be the special ending ... I got that one also.  You sure you didn't get any other?

Hmm... :hmm: i delete already my save game.. maybe next time lah i tell you the ending...

How am I supposed to know that?  Maybe I should ask next time first. Well, that explains 86 out of 100 which is quite high.

Yup 86... but the first xenosaga sucks .

Wait for the English version. Should be coming out by November if Square want to ship it for X-Mas.

NOvember ? ... no lah.. maybe next year that is February 2005... :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2004 04:10 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Maybe there will be a MGS4 in PS3 ....

Maybe, or they could start with a new character altogether. Hame history shows that using the same character over and over again could sometimes result in lack of interest in gamers.

Hmm...  i delete already my save game.. maybe next time lah i tell you the ending...

Maybe I should try looking for it online. If they could put the ending for games like FF8, FFX and FFX-2, I won't be surprise they could put this endings online somewhere. :hmm:

Yup 86... but the first xenosaga sucks .

Story too tough to comprehend? That was the complaint they made for Xenogear also.

NOvember ? ... no lah.. maybe next year that is February 2005...  

Almost ... 8-9 months of wait. :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Maybe, or they could start with a new character altogether. Hame history shows that using the same character over and over again could sometimes result in lack of interest in gamers.

I was hoping that Hideo Kojima could make ZOE 3.... :ah:

Story too tough to comprehend? That was the complaint they made for Xenogear also.

Maybe lah...  besides Xenosaga.. Namco will also be releasing Tales Of Symhony... this one is sure Japanese RPG and no rereleased for the USA...

Almost ... 8-9 months of wait.

What new games do you recently bought ? .. do you play Olympic games. :hmm:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-6-2004 04:36 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I was hoping that Hideo Kojima could make ZOE 3....  

ZOE belongs to Hideo Kojima? Didn't know that.

Maybe lah...  besides Xenosaga.. Namco will also be releasing Tales Of Symhony... this one is sure Japanese RPG and no rereleased for the USA...

Tales of Symphony? Sound familiar ... was there a game of the same name on PS1 last time? :stp:

I persume it is a good game.

What new games do you recently bought ? .. do you play Olympic games.  

New game? Not much ... saving money to repair my PS2. And been busy for the past few weeks. Beginning, middle and end of the year always the busy time for us ... we have to dig through the old files and do some spring clean on the stocks. :geram:

Oh yeah ... got SMS stating that my friend send an e-mail to you regarding the game company offer. He said he must have throw others away since he was quite some time since he got it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 04:46 PM | Show all posts
ZOE belongs to Hideo Kojima? Didn't know that.

Yup... Hideo Kojima is one of my idols for gaming... :tq:

I like also Shinji Mikami ..  both of them are great Gaming Sensei... i don't like Sigero Miyamoto though he such a jackass...:lol

Tales of Symphony? Sound familiar ... was there a game of the same name on PS1 last time?

TOS is a great game.. and it got on the ps1 but in japanese... theres a new TOS game in the near future . maybe by next end of year 2004...

New game? Not much ... saving money to repair my PS2. And been busy for the past few weeks. Beginning, middle and end of the year always the busy time for us ... we have to dig through the old files and do some spring clean on the stocks.

Oh yeah ... got SMS stating that my friend send an e-mail to you regarding the game company offer. He said he must have throw others away since he was quite some time since he got it.

Oh i see...

By the way.. i got the email already.. thanks for the email ok...

I hope i could get the job....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2004 04:59 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup... Hideo Kojima is one of my idols for gaming...

I like also Shinji Mikami ..  both of them are great Gaming Sensei... i don't like Sigero Miyamoto though he such a jackass...

I don't know any of them other than Hideo Kojima, and even that because he created MGS games. Japanese names are harder to remember than English ones.

TOS is a great game.. and it got on the ps1 but in japanese... theres a new TOS game in the near future . maybe by next end of year 2004...  

Thought so ... er ... are singing involved in this game? I seems to remember a game which has songs in it. :kant:

By the way.. i got the email already.. thanks for the email ok...

I hope i could get the job....

You actually applied? My friend say it has some tough requirements and also requires long hours.

You must really be a game fanatic to be applying for it. But good luck nevertheless. :bodek:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 05:07 PM | Show all posts
I don't know any of them other than Hideo Kojima, and even that because he created MGS games. Japanese names are harder to remember than English ones.

Oh i see...

FYI Shinji Mikami is one who produce the Resident Evil series.. while Miyamoto is the dude who produce Mario...

Thought so ... er ... are singing involved in this game? I seems to remember a game which has songs in it.

Nope... its an rpg ... kinda like Atelier Iris but more into FFX thingy..

You actually applied? My friend say it has some tough requirements and also requires long hours.

You must really be a game fanatic to be applying for it. But good luck nevertheless.

well i just read it. not yet submited my work to them...

do you think this company exist ? ... the name of company is Tantalus Asia..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 157113 Replies : 3850
Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci  Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?
YgBenarKetua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci
Views : 18945 Replies : 73
di Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuanya baik namun selepas 35 tahun wanita  Rohingya, Amirah Anisah Samad yang dilahirkan dan dibesarkan di Malaysia tekad berhijrah ke AS untuk kehidupan lebih baik
YgBenardi Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuan
Views : 4025 Replies : 67
Exploring the Top Gaming Apps: Unleash Your Inner Gamer
Eren1107Exploring the Top Gaming Apps: Unleash Y
Views : 1313 Replies : 0
Anoboy
anoboyvipAnoboy
Views : 1717 Replies : 0
Tyra
aaanf14Tyra
Views : 3737 Replies : 13
Instafamous Rempit (kak yah, kak zah & the geng) part 3
hotmakInstafamous Rempit (kak yah, kak zah & t
Views : 187788 Replies : 1711
Dakwa Lauk-Pauk itu telah Dipanaskan Beberapa Kali Selepas Sudah Merasainya,Pelanggan Luah Serik Bantu Peniaga Kedai Makan Yang Lengang
YgBenarDakwa Lauk-Pauk itu telah Dipanaskan Beb
Views : 6261 Replies : 31
Mak nyah nak jadi lelaki sejati, insaf selepas menonton Siksa Neraka
JoyahMengayahMak nyah nak jadi lelaki sejati, insaf s
Views : 11743 Replies : 12
Minyak Diesel naik bermula Isnin. Tiada subsidi lagi
kanam316Minyak Diesel naik bermula Isnin. Tiada
Views : 8653 Replies : 152

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-6-2024 07:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.269001 second(s), 41 queries .