Post time 23-2-2022 02:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
atira replied at 23-2-2022 01:58 PM
inikah sheols?
perempuan of the day

Sesungguh nya sheols lebih comel dari acik kimora gerga tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2022 02:09 PM | Show all posts

PANAS: Ex-CEO Astro ada affair dengan Pencuri duit 1MDB (kemaluan kulup)

Edited by ifanonline at 23-2-2022 02:40 PM

Breaking News : 1MDB Leissner Reveals Affair With Ex-Astro CEO Rohana Rozhan – Blackmailed Him Into Buying RM 42 Million Home
Posted on February 23, 2022

Blackmailed Him Into Buying $10 Million Home

Former Goldman Sachs banker Tim Leissner’s testimony in the 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) trial in the United States turned salacious after he revealed having an affair with Astro Malaysia Holdings Bhd former CEO Rohana Rozhan and the S$10 million (RM31.1 million) home he gifted her.

Asked by prosecutor Drew Rolle about his extramarital affairs, Leissner cited several, including one with Rohana Rozhan, former chief executive officer of media company Astro Malaysia Holdings Bhd. The relationship lasted from 2003 to 2013, he told the jury.

He alleged that he bought her a US$10 million (RM41.85 million) home in London in 2013 after she had threatened to expose his involvement with 1MDB and that the relationship was from 2003 to 2013, reported Bloomberg.

“Ms Rozhan was very upset that I was ending our relationship to be with my future wife, with Kimora,” Leissner was quoted as telling the jury, referring to his wife Kimora Lee Simmons.

He added that he disclosed his affair with Rohana to his then boss, former Goldman Asia head Richard Gnodde.

Leissner claimed that it was a sensitive issue because the investment bank had businesses with Astro and Gnodde told him “be careful about relationships with clients”.

“Pretty much everybody in our Southeast Asia territory knew it.”

Rohana left Astro in 2019.

Leissner is the prosecution’s star witness in the criminal trial involving former Goldman Sachs colleague Roger Ng. Leissner also pleaded guilty in 2018 to a count of conspiracy to violate US anti-bribery laws and to conspiring to launder money.

Ng is the only former Goldman banker to go on trial for his involvement in the 1MDB scandal.

In his testimony today, Leissner also dropped a bombshell revelation on former prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak, who allegedly wanted to secure jobs for his three children with Goldman.

Leissner, 52, testified that his ex-boss Lloyd Blankfein’s meeting with Najib in 2009 came with an agenda and it took place before the bank’s mega bond deals for 1MDB.

He added that he was told by Ng that Najib would be in New York to visit his children for the Thanksgiving holiday.

He alleged that fugitive businessman Low Taek Jho, or Jho Low, said it would be good for Blankfein and Najib to meet.

Leissner said after a meeting with Najib, Ng said the Malaysian prime minister wanted jobs for his children at Goldman.

“Just met PM’s three children at his apartment, am with Jho at his apartment,” Leissner read to the jury from an email.

He said Ng added: “Meeting him again tomorrow and will work at getting his three children to join Goldman Sachs.”

Leissner then said he did not express any qualms as “the prime minister of Malaysia was potentially great business for us, so I felt having the children of the prime minister work for us would potentially be seen, not just for the prime minister”, but “all others in Asia would take notice”.

He added that he later helped get Najib’s daughter a job at TPG, which is an American investment company.

Leissner last week told the court that it was “greed and ambition” that motivated his involvement in the 1MDB deal.

He said bringing 1MDB’s multi-million-dollar deal with the United States investment bank “instantaneously made us heroes”.

He alleged that Ng had in 2008 fostered a relationship with fugitive Low, who was then the intermediary between Goldman and 1MDB, Reuters reported.

It later led to Goldman selling US$6.5 billion in bonds for 1MDB and making US$600 million in fees.

“My greed and ambition took over,” Leissner was quoted as saying, and that the repercussions had destroyed his life.

“The main focus for me was whatever it takes to get these transactions done for Goldman Sachs.”

Leissner also testified that Low made a list of people in Malaysia and Abu Dhabi who needed to be bribed to ensure that the 1MDB plan was approved. Among the names in his testimony were Najib and United Arab Emirates Deputy Prime Minister Sheikh Mansour.

A day before, Alex Cohen testified in Ng’s trial. Cohen is the chief financial officer of Strategic Group, an entertainment and marketing company that organised parties for Low.

He told the court that millions of dollars drained in the 1MDB scandal were spent by Low on luxurious parties and celebrity guests.

According to Bloomberg, Cohen testified that Low had provided Strategic Group with at least 25% of its profits in 2012, paying US$5,000 just for the talent scouting for one particular event – all with the roughly US$700 million allegedly sourced by Low from 1MDB.

The jury in Brooklyn, New York, also heard about invoices from a Las Vegas party for Low, where expenses such as food, beverages, “talent” and “top quality models” added up to more than US$3.6 million.

Ng, 49, is facing accusations of pocketing millions of dollars in kickbacks in the 1MDB deal, with allegations of money laundering and violating anti-bribery laws.
Low was charged in the US in 2018, however, he remains a fugitive.

Comments

https://b.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5024536&extra=page%3D1  Post time 23-2-2022 04:10 PM
Thread dah ada. Thanks. Saya akan cuba mergekan ye. Thanks.  Post time 23-2-2022 04:06 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2022 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Gaji 13 juta pon tak cukup.
bydeway zeti and family mmg tak de siasatan langsung ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:15 PM | Show all posts
1MDB Watch

(Updated)

Leissner says lover blackmailed him into buying US$10 million home
Greg Farrell & Patricia HurtadoBloomberg
February 23, 2022 09:09 am +08

Leissner (centre) pleaded guilty in 2018 to a count of conspiracy to violate US anti-bribery laws and to conspiring to launder money. (Photo by Bloomberg)

(Feb 23): The bribery trial of ex-Goldman Sachs Group Inc banker Roger Ng turned tabloid for a while on Tuesday (Feb 22) as Ng’s former boss Tim Leissner testified that a media chief executive officer (CEO) with whom he had an affair blackmailed him into buying her a US$10 million home.

Asked by prosecutor Drew Rolle about his extramarital affairs, Leissner cited several, including one with Datuk Rohana Rozhan, the former CEO of media company Astro Malaysia Holdings Bhd. The relationship lasted from 2003 to 2013, he told the jury.

Rolle asked Leissner whether he had ever given Rozhan any money he received from his 1MDB work. Leissner said he had — and that he bought her a US$10 million home in London in 2013 after she’d threatened to expose his involvement with 1MDB.

“Ms. Rozhan was very upset that I was ending our relationship to be with my future wife, with Kimora,” Leissner testified, referring to his wife Kimora Lee Simmons. “If I didn’t buy her a house, she would tell the authorities about my involvement in the 1MDB scandal. She was threatening to expose me. At the time, 2013, I was very fearful of that.”

Leissner pleaded guilty in 2018 to a count of conspiracy to violate US anti-bribery laws and to conspiring to launder money.

Leissner said he’d discussed his relationship with Rozhan with his then boss, former Asia head Richard Gnodde, when it first started. It was a sensitive issue because Goldman did business with Astro, Leissner said. Gnodde, who now runs the bank’s international business, told Leissner to “be careful about relationships with clients”, the ex-banker testified.

Still, Leissner said that he “continued with the relationship for another 10 years”.

“Pretty much everybody in our Southeast Asia territory knew it,” he said.

Rozhan resigned from Astro in 2019. She didn’t immediately reply to a message seeking comment that was sent to her LinkedIn account outside regular business hours. Emails to Astro and Gnodde also weren’t immediately returned.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:17 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:18 PM | Show all posts
gila dorang ni berpaksikan duit... awak dh CEO astro pun x cukup kaya nk rumah kt london pulak

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-2-2022 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Kata-kata motivasi Rohana sebelum isap kote executive goldman sachs:

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:21 PM | Show all posts
mojarean_X replied at 23-2-2022 02:19 PM
Astaghfirullah...x elok ugut2 sbb nk rumah. Kalo dh kahwin lain ceritalah. Btw tim leisner ni ex hus ...

berjimak dah tu...pompuan melayu begini suka uncircumsize...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-2-2022 02:25 PM | Show all posts
makcik ni siap sedekahkan gelang emas pada bosskurrr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:26 PM | Show all posts
atira replied at 23-2-2022 01:58 PM
inikah sheols?
perempuan of the day

muka cam penyanyi dangdut tushee ....average..tpi kalu naik hotel org xkn perasaan ken korporate lady gichew !

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:27 PM | Show all posts
mojarean_X replied at 23-2-2022 02:25 PM
X pernah dgr Rohana ni ckp melayu walaupun masa jd CEO Astro.

rohana ni confirm andartu desperate dok black mail mat salleh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2022 02:27 PM | Show all posts
sis gaji 13 juta pon ada sugar daddy

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Makin ramai yang terlondeh nampaknya

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
surname simmons tu mmg kimora mintak eh? mcm tina.. ike turner?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2022 02:30 PM | Show all posts
pengecattaik replied at 23-2-2022 02:26 PM
muka cam penyanyi dangdut tushee ....average..tpi kalu naik hotel org xkn perasaan ken korporate ...

muka exotic, mat saleh suka

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ifanonline at 23-2-2022 02:58 PM
He alleged that he bought her a US$10 million (RM41.85 million) home in London in 2013 after she had threatened to expose his involvement with 1MDB and that the relationship was from 2003 to 2013, reported Bloomberg.

10 tahun isap k*te, tak kan tak dpt ape2 kot...

Comments

Mohon padam perkataan lucah tersebut atau tindakan akan diambil. Terima kasih.  Post time 23-2-2022 02:56 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2022 02:35 PM | Show all posts
agama cuma kat i.c je ummah2 urban skrg ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ifanonline at 23-2-2022 02:40 PM

Report: Ex-Goldman banker Tim Leissner tells US court he bought US$10m house in London for Malaysian lover with 1MDB money
[Wednesday, 23 Feb 2022 11:06 AM MYT
BY SHAHRIN AIZAT NOORSHAHRIZAM

Tim Leissner with his wife former supermodel Kimora Lee Simmons. — AFP pic
Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 23 — The ongoing 1MDB trial of Malaysian former banker Roger Ng in a US federal court revealed titillating details and the extent of the misappropriated money that flowed out from Malaysian sovereign investment firm 1MDB.

In yesterday’s hearing, the star prosecution witness Tim Leissner admitted to having used money he received from 1MDB to buy a US$10 million (RM41.8 million) house in London for his then Malaysian lover Datuk Rohana Rozhan who was at that time the CEO of Astro Malaysia Holdings Bhd, Bloomberg reported.

Leissner, the former chief of Goldman Sachs’ South-east Asia operation, told US prosecutor Drew Rolle that Rozana had threatened to expose his involvement with 1MDB.

“Ms. Rozhan [sic] was very upset that I was ending our relationship to be with my future wife, with Kimora.

“If I didn’t buy her a house, she would tell the authorities about my involvement in the 1MDB scandal. She was threatening to expose me. At the time, 2013, I was very fearful of that,” Leissner was quoted as saying when questioned if he had given Rozana any money from the Malaysian investment fund.

Leissner married US TV personality Kimora Lee Simmons in 2013.

According to the Bloomberg news report, Leissner was in a romantic relationship with Rozana from 2003 to 2013.

“Pretty much everybody in our South-east Asia territory knew it,” Leissner was quoted saying.

Leissner was also reported telling the US court that at one point, he had consulted his then boss at Goldman Richard Gnodde, about Rohana.

Gnodde reportedly told Leissner to be careful as the US investment banker had business dealings with Astro.

Despite Gnodde’s advice, Leissner told the court that he continued his relationship with Rohana for another 10 years.

Rohana resigned from Astro in 2019.

Bloomberg said it had contacted her and Gnodde through emails but received no immediate response.

Leissner was reported to have previously testified in the trial that began on February 14 that he and Ng were “best friends” and had worked together to deceive their bosses at Goldman about supposed bribes received for the 1MDB deal.

Ng was head of Goldman’s Malaysian head of investment banking and is charged with conspiring with Leissner to launder money in violation of US anti-bribery laws.

To date, Ng is the only former Goldman banker to claim trial in the scandal.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2022 02:38 PM | Show all posts
off topic - edisi siasat tu pro najib

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2022 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Kalau ikut standard melayu, Rohana ni kena buat sumpah laknat..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-6-2024 06:52 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068949 second(s), 43 queries .