Author: Truth.8

Tanda / Mark

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 27-3-2012 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Truth.8 at 27-3-2012 18:42
Or, u choose to satisfy you 'soul'.
Dzulqarnain Post at 27-3-2012 08:27

why would i do that?
i never spoke abt this wounds  my family members only to a bomoh because little curious to know . like i said, this wound comes and go . it happened since 80's.

i posted here if any one got idea why this wounds....not trying satify my souls or to show off...

i just google and got some infor as follows:

In Galatians 6:17, the Apostle Paul writes, "I bear on my body the marks of the Lord Jesus" (KJV). The Greek word translated "marks" is stigmata. ("Stigmata" is plural; "stigma" is singular.) While most Bible scholars confess that they don't know the exact physical phenomena Paul was referring to, in the last 500 years the term "stigmata" refers to when a person allegedly possesses marks on his or her body, which correspond to areas where Christ's body was afflicted when he was crucified. Some recipients have reported pain with stigmata, while others haven't. The marks may be visible or invisible.
Reported cases of stigmata include people suffering from the five "Holy Wounds"; that is, one wound on each wrist or hand, one wound on each foot, and one wound on the side of the torso analogous of where Christ was pierced with a spear. Other signs of stigmata include bleeding from the forehead, analogous of Christ's crown of thorns, and sweating blood, analogous of Christ's agony in the Garden Gethsemane

Even i m not born christian, but I hve this kind connections to Christ before i being christian.
even i visit india and all those holy places in india...why my faith never shake.

this strong connection I hve with Jesus. My love to Jesus and to all his prophets before him....highly respected .

p/s: when i create the word mark.....i did not related to stigmata....somehow, Divine put the word as mark.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2012 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Oi ... If Muslims and Christians finish kissing each other's rear end, please get out of Hinduism thread. Go somewhere else for your love-making.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2012 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Oi ... If Muslims and Christians finish kissing each other's rear end, please get out of Hinduism th ...
Sephiroth Post at 27-3-2012 11:30

u read gita and pray...end of the day....u hve no respect for  human by calling oi
r u animal or devil?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2012 02:17 PM | Show all posts
u read gita and pray...end of the day....u hve no respect for  human by calling oi
r u an ...
Truth.8 Post at 27-3-2012 13:46

IF "people" behave like animals and devils, what else to call them lah?

If ya wanna people to respect you, act respectfully to others - which include knowing that you are in Hinduism column and your bull$hit has no place here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2012 03:02 PM | Show all posts
IF "people" behave like animals and devils, what else to call them lah?

it is u behave like animal here not others.
myself and the other muslim discuss in very cilivised manner...u come here try provoke like devil

If ya wanna people to respect you, act respectfully to others - which include knowing that you are in Hinduism column and your bull$hit has no place here.

this can be hindusim forum...but we can discuss in very well manner...
u? as usual behave like those syaitan

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2012 03:54 PM | Show all posts
it is u behave like animal here not others.
myself and the other muslim discuss in very cilivis ...
Truth.8 Post at 27-3-2012 15:02

You and other Muslims are uncivilised for being in another thread and making problems here. Don't talk so much, LEAVE. Take your shit elsewhere.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-3-2012 04:38 PM | Show all posts
You and other Muslims are uncivilised for being in another thread and making problems here. Don' ...
Sephiroth Post at 27-3-2012 15:54

u not in the position to  tell this.
why such rubbish here
person bring shameful to hinduism

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2012 12:58 PM | Show all posts
sorry guys.. the party is over...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-6-2024 06:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068089 second(s), 34 queries .