Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

BEAST/B2ST 4th House ~ Hyunseung officially leaves B2ST to go solo

[Copy link]
Post time 21-3-2011 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 21-3-2011 01:18

Despite hitting jackpot with 2nd place in Japan Oricon charts jackpot, why are there only sighs?

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Despite hitting jackpot with 2nd place in Japan Oricon charts jackpot, why are there only sighs?

Even though BEAST has come in 2nd as the debut single on the Oricon daily chart they are sighing with worries.

According to the Japan Oricon style, the debut single ‘Shock’ BEAST has presented this day sold a total of 10,902 copies of their album and got ranked 2nd place.

The record of 10 thousand copies BEAST has sold is similar to the first single sales of Kara and SNSD who are currently on a jackpot procession. Given that Japan is at a chaotic situation due to the earthquake and the nuclear danger, it is a huge accomplishment. It is an example that shows us that there is a chance BEAST will be the strongest male idol in the k-pop wave continuing the girl group solo system.

But to BEAST, this result isn’t just pleasing. This is due to the quake nightmare and nuclear danger currently in Japan that they’re worrying about.

One official said “It’s not a situation that we should only be happy” and “Even the agency members have more worries about the Japanese fans”.

BEAST was originally supposed to go to Japan in mid-March and promote but actually have cancelled this due to the quake aftermath.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); ydj_love@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2011 01:22 AM | Show all posts
Dong Woon , Hyun Seung & Junhyung @ Yoseob Musical

source: beast.tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2011 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Sixteen KPOP Stars to Hold Charity Concert in Japan

Sixteen of the leading KPOP stars will get together this May for a charity concert in Japan. This event, titled “Tokyo Legend 2011- Korean Music Wave Live in Tokyo,” will be co-hosted by MBC and its “Show! Music Core,” Fuji TV, and Avex Entertainment to commemorate the 50th anniversary of MBC’s founding, one of the three largest TV networks in Korea. The performers at this concert, scheduled to be held on May 14th at the Saitama Super Arena in Tokyo, include: TVXQ, 2PM,SHINee BEAST, MBLAQ, FT Island, 2AM, Cho Shin Sung, SG WANNABE, f(x),4Minute, Miss A, Secret, IU, SISTAR, and ZE:A.

All proceeds from this concert will be donated to “Good Friends Save the Children (GFSC),” a non-profit organization specializing in child education, in order to aid impoverished children in Asia receive proper education. Also, all participating artists will make donations and give a special message to help aid the Japanese relief efforts following the recent earthquake and tsunami disaster. In addition, 23 select nurseries in Japan will get invited as special guests to the concert, and children from each nursery will also receive a special gift from the artists.

“We would like to send our condolences to all the people suffering from the disaster in Japan. We are seeking ways to better help and support relief efforts in Japan,” an official from the concert said in a statement. At the concert, there will be a separate area for fans to make individual donations as well. We hope for a quick recovery in Japan!

You too can make a difference through these channels:

International Red Cross http://www.icrc.org/eng
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent http://www.ifrc.org/
UNICEF http://www.unicef.org/support/index.html

credit : soompi.

Source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2011 07:58 PM | Show all posts
yo seob in gwanghwamun sonata musical

Press Conference

cr.: yanusb2st.com; TVDaily.co.kr; newsen; starnews; NTN; TVreport; openreview.co.kr; 4jun.net; djdw.tistory.com;

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2011 08:03 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 21-3-2011 20:05

The Musical Performance - YOSEOB

cr.: yanusb2st.com; TVDaily.co.kr; newsen; starnews; NTN; TVreport; openreview.co.kr; 4jun.net; djdw.tistory.com;

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 05:38 AM | Show all posts
BEAST's Yang Yo Seob: "I want to sing a remake of Lee Young Hoon's 'The Deep Night Flies'"

양요섭은 21일 오후 서울 광화문 세종문화회관 대극장에서 열린 뮤지컬 '광화문 연가' 프레스콜 후 기자간담회에 참석해 뮤지컬 연기에 대한 색다른 느낌을 전하며 웃었다.

고 이영훈 작곡가의 곡 중 리메이크 해 보고 싶은 노래가 있냐는 기자의 질문에 양요섭은 "너무 좋은 노래가 많아서 하나만 고르기 어렵다"며 "하게 된다면 '깊은 밤을 날아서'를 리메이크 해 콘서트 엔딩으로 불러보고 싶다"고 욕심을 드러냈다.

이어 제작발표회 당시 이영훈 작곡가의 노래를 잘 모른다고 했었던 점에 대해 묻자 양요섭은 "지금은 노래를 정말 많이 들어서 잘 안다"며 "곡이 너무 좋아서 별다른 곡해석이 필요없었다"고 덧붙였다.

양요섭은 '광화문 연가'를 통해 처음 뮤지컬 연기에 도전해 화제가 되고 있으며 연기 초보답지 않은 당당한 모습과 수준급 가창력으로 눈길을 끌고 있다.

Translation:

Beast’s Yoseob revealed his thoughts on taking on the challenge of being in a musical during the press conference for ‘Gwanghwamun Sonata’ at the Sejong Center in Seoul on the 21st of March.

Yoseob said, ” I felt very nervous and worried when I joined the musical. In order to avoid destroying these precious classic songs at such a large venue, I didn’t think much about it and just paid my full attention to singing them. I hope everyone will understand.”

He stated, ” The moment the songs played, I felt wobbly on my feet." He also expressed his ambition, “I was so nervous that I reached a stage where I couldn’t remember my lines and how I was supposed to act. After performing many times repeatedly, I hope to work hard and become a better actor.”

Yoseob also said, ” It would have been great if I had been able to sing a happy sounding remake of composer Lee Young Hoon’s song The Deep Night Flies during Beast’s encore concert. “, thus expressing his liking for the song.

cr.: news.nate.com - source; star.mk.co.kr - picture; yangting via mybeastyboys (WP) - translation

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-3-2011 05:42 AM | Show all posts
BEAST (비스트) – #10 FOR KPOP ARTIST J-FANS WANT TO BE INVITED AT MUSIC STATION

source : http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/ | haruka
shared by [email protected]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Yangpa releases a new album in 4 years... Wheesung & Yoon Doojoon features

가수 양파가 4년 만에 새 음반을 발표한다.

22일 양파 소속사인 코어콘텐츠미디어에 따르면 양파는 이달 말 '아파 아이야'를

타이틀곡으로 한 새 미니앨범을 발매한다. 이번 음반에는 '아파 아이야' 외에도 '너라면 좋겠어' '본 아뻬띠' '그 때 그사람' '친구야' 등 총 5곡이 담긴다.

이로써 양파는 4년여 만에 새 음반으로 팬들과 만나게 됐다. 양파는 지난 2007년 5월 정규 5집 발표 이후 '혼' 등 드라마 OST 및 컴필레이션 음반에 참여하긴 했지만, 자신의 이름을 걸고 새 앨범을 내는 것은 4년여 만에 처음이다.

이번 앨범에는 인기 가수들도 참여해 눈길을 끈다. 휘성은 타이틀곡인 마이너 팝발라드곡 '아파 아이야'를 작사했으며, 비스트의 윤두준은 '본 아뻬띠'를 피처링했다.

양파 측은 "양파의 미니앨범은 이달 초 예정이었으나 팬들에게 더욱더 멋진 사운드와 곡으로 인사드리기 위해, 김도훈 프로듀서와 많은 의견 조율 및 다양한 시도를 한 끝에 예정보다 늦어지게 됐다"라고 밝혔다.

이어 "티아라의 '왜 이러니'와 지나의 '블랙 앤드 화이트'의 노랫말을 쓴 양파는 이번 미니앨범 수록곡인 '그 때 그 사람'과 '본 아뻬띠'를 작사 및 작곡했고 '너라면 좋겠어'를 작사, 여성 싱어송라이터로서의 면모도 보여줬다"라고 전했다.

한편 양파의 새 음반 수록곡 음원들은 오는 25일 선 공개된다. 양파는 오는 4월 1일 KBS 2TV '뮤직뱅크'를 통해 컴백무대를 갖는다.

Singer Yangpa will be releasing a new album in 4 years.

This album is also attracting focus due to the participation of popular artists. Hweesung had composed her minor pop ballad title song, ‘It Hurts’ and BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon had featured in her other song in her album, ‘Bon Appetit’.

Meanwhile, Yangpa’s new album songs will be revealed on the 25th. She will be having her comeback stage through KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank’ on April 1st.

CREDITS: STAR NEWS (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2011 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Reply 386# elizawoonnie

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh comey nye yoseob..(meroyan jap dlm bilik ni)

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 11:53 AM | Show all posts
B2ST’s Kikwang & IU reveal their feelings about their “Inkigayo” MC debut

After successfully making their debut as the two newest MCs for SBS’s “Inkigayo” yesterday, IU and B2ST’s Kikwang shared their feelings on joining fellow MCs Jo Kwon and f(x)’s Sulli .

IU revealed, “I have experience MCing for another music program, but since ‘Inkigayo’ is live, I was extremely nervous. Jo Kwon and Sulli gave me a lot of advice and led us well, so I feel that my first episode with ‘Inkigayo’ went smoothly.”

Kikwang added, “I was, of course, nervous since it was my first debut as an MC, but I learned to become more natural in front of the camera through my experience on variety programs. I’m close friends with Jo Kwon as well, so it was very comfortable. I tried hard to enjoy it as I went along.”

He continued, “I’ve been watching ‘Inkigayo’ since I was little and always dreamed of appearing on it. The thought of introducing my juniors and seniors as an MC of the program makes me feel really proud.”

MC Jo Kwon rated their performance by stating, “I taught Lee Kikwang how to make opening statements with an impact, and I think he learned it all very well. The two are more than prepared for the job.”

Sulli concluded, “It’s obvious that they worked and prepared very hard for the role. I’m looking forward to having fun and working together as four.”

Source: Asia Today via Nate
C: myboyrobin @ mybeastyboys.com

cr pic 현승아제발

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 11:56 AM | Show all posts
[SCHEDULE] MARCH 21ST – 27TH 2011

Monday, March 21st
[BROADCAST] MBC All My Love (DooJoon) – 7:45 PM KST
Tuesday, March 22nd
[BROADCAST] KBS Win Win (KiGwang) – 11:05 PM KST
[EVENT] KBS Japan Live – Hope Concert (BEAST except DooJoon and YoSeob) – 7:10 PM KST (KBS1TV)

Wednesday, March 23rd
[RECORDING] KBS2 100 Points Out of 100 (YoSeob)

Thursday, March 24th
[PERF] M! Countdown (JunHyung) – 6:00 PM KST
Venue : CJ E & M Studio (2nd floor)
[RECORDING] KBS2 Win Win (KiGwang)
[MUSICAL] GwangHwaMun Sonata (YoSeob) – 8:00 PM KST

Friday, March 25th
[PERF] KBS Music Bank (JunHyung) – 6:05 PM KST
[EVENT] Clride.n Fansigning – 1:00 PM KST
Venue : JeonJu Lotte Department Store (9th floor)

Saturday, March 26th
[PERF] MBC Music Core (JunHyung) – 4:05 PM KST
Venue : MBC Ilsan Dream Center
[BROADCAST] KBS2 100 Points Out of 100 (YoSeob) – 5:15 PM KST

Sunday, March 27th
[BROADCAST/PERF] SBS Inkigayo (KiGwang, MC and JunHyung) — 3:50 PM KST
[EVENT] GwangHwamun Sonata Musica Performance (YoSeob)

source : playb2st@daum | nate
compiled by [email protected]

mnggu ni junhyung perform ngn wheesung

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 12:10 PM | Show all posts

C: f.uckyeahkpopmacros @ tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 22-3-2011 12:32

beast shock japanese album
jacket a

jacket b

jacket c

jacket d

credit : BLUESLOVE // 藍雪心@beastchina

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 12:22 PM | Show all posts
BBQ photoshoot

cr:BBQ | monst2rs@tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 22-3-2011 12:50

atie_chippy Post at 22-3-2011 12:10

weyh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! q x jd nak marah......................

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 22-3-2011 12:54

Controversial Top 10 KPop vocals list revealed!

First of all,i would like to emphasise again this list was created after gathering professionals’ opinions,check out the list below for the top 10 vocals in KPOP.

Many fans have expressed their views on this list and wondered why other top vocals such as JaeJoong,KyuHyun,ChangMin,Davichi and many other stars are not included here,well,i can only say that different people have different point of views!

No bashing please,peace!

10.Suzy – Miss A

9.YoSeob- BEAST

8.Hyorin – SISTAR
       7.Yesung – Super Junior
       6.YongHwa – CN Blue
       5.ChangMin – 2AM
       4.Junsu – JYJ
       3.TaeYeon – SNSD
       2.JongHyun – SHINee
       1.IU

source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2011 12:56 PM | Show all posts
B2ST’s Junhyung will finally stand on stage as Wheesung’s rapper

Singer Wheesung will finally be joined by his original guest-rapper, B2ST’s Junhyung, for his ‘Words that Freeze My Heart’ performances on music programs.

Last week, Wheesung had stood on stage with INFINITE’s Hoya because Junhyung’s group activities made it difficult for him to coordinate with Wheesung’s schedules. As such, Hoya had filled in for Junhyung on all three major broadcast programs.

However, Junhyung had strongly expressed his desire to stand on stage with his sunbae Wheesung, even if it meant changing up his group’s schedule. Reportedly, Junhyung said, “It was hard to stand on Wheesung’s comeback stage as I was chased by B2ST’s group activities, but I want to reschedule so I can make the respected sunbae’s stage shine more.

The rapper’s ardent wish was finally granted, and now he’ll be performing alongside Wheesung for this week’s episodes of ‘M!Countdown’, ‘Music Bank’, ‘Show! Music Core’, and ‘Inkigayo’.

Wheesung has expressed his anticipation for the collaborative stage, and complimented Junhyung with, “A rapper who can control the tempo of emotion and logic with both skill and appeal”.

Their first stage of ‘Words that Freeze My Heart’ will be performed on March 24th’s episode of ‘M!Countdown’.

Source: Seoul News via Naver

Source: allkpop

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2011 02:31 AM | Show all posts
thanks to atie, suweet and riza sbb update sini.. korg mmg best...  keep updating lagik.. suker2!! hehehe!!

ok, ni nak tanya saper free? jop join myb2uty and mycubefamily party!! sambut besday kikwang ngan anniversarry myb2uty.. sabtu ni kat KTO.. more info click bawah k?

Be the HEART OF ACE Kwang | Lee Gikwang 22nd Birthday

hope korg leh join... ajak kawan2 yg lain erk? thank you..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2011 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Reply 399# JUSTcircle

yeay I'm attending this.. jumpe di sana yer~~

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2011 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 23-3-2011 12:01

BEAST Message to Japanese People 11.03.22

YTN - YoSeob at GwangHwaMun Sonata 11.03.20

cr  myBEASTyboysX

[AML85] Doojoon & Sundeok practice~

[AML85] Doojoon & Geumji - We Fell in Love

[AML85] Doojoon & Geumji - Bo Peep~!

cr basicandblue

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

29-9-2024 11:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.163757 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.