• Eun Jung unnie
  • Junsu oppa
  • Junho oppa

Source; 게잡

*mesti dujun ajushi yg suh amber  panggil die hyung..haha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-4-2011 03:54 AM | Show all posts
Lee Joon , Hyo Sung, Kikwang in a love triangle ?

This week’s episode of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” drew out an interesting relationship betweenB2ST’s Kikwang, SECRET’s Hyosung, and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, who were speculated to be in a love triangle!

It all began when the cast started talking about getting hit on by fellow star friends.  Lee Joon jokingly exclaimed, “A female idol came up to me and said that she had fun watching me on broadcast.  She was none other than Jun Hyosung.”

The cast immediately turned to Hyosung and asked, “Are you really dating each other?”, to which Hyosung shook her hands no.

Kikwang, who had previously chosen Hyosung as his ideal woman, suddenly jumped up from his seat and shouted, “Jun Hyosung!” Hilariously, Hyosung replied back, “No, Kikwang! It’s not true!”

Cast members looked on at the amusing situation that developed before them and began asking, “Are they really in a love triangle?” Kikwang and Hyosung abruptly clarified, “No, we don’t even know each others’ numbers!”

Check out the full episode on April 23rd at 5:10 PM KST!

source:allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2011 11:22 AM | Show all posts
[ !! ] B2ST will release a single next Friday! Be prepared for it!! (source: http://twitpic.com/4nh7hg)

C: EUROPEANB2UTIES @ twitter

Doojoon All my love

muke doojoon..

C: joker-jh @ tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2011 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 24-4-2011 11:31

[NEWS] Kim Junsu and Lee Kikwang’s unique football fashion

Celebrity football team FC Men has become a hot topic of discussion with members including Song Joong Ki, Kim Bum along with Kim Junsu and Kim Hyun Joong as team captains.

They have attracted attention because of their natural look on the playing field which is very different from their glamourous look onstage. They show off bright and cute images to their fans who has never seen this simplicity from them before.

Let us compare the differences between the sports look and charisma on stage of these idol stars.

THEIR CUTE LOOK ON THE PLAYING FIELD

Idol stars normally portraying a strong and manly charisma show off a hidden charisma when they show their fresh and modest looks while playing sports. Kim Junsu’s unmade-up hairstyle and sports attire show off a fresh and energetic look. Beast’s Yoon Doojoon drops his usual sharp image to form a mild and natural sportsman look. Lee Kikwang and Kim Hyun Joong’s beanies highlight their small faces, showing a cute image.

THEIR MANLY CHARISMA ON STAGE

Onstage, their manliness is very obvious while their charisma stronger than anyone else captivates their audience’s attention. Kim Junsu wears a big men’s necklace at his wide neckline, adding to his manly charisma and grandness. Yoon Doojoon pairs his long, oval face with a simple collar, adding to his handsome look. Whereas Lee Kikwang pairs a blue and white semi casual outfit with simple jewellery, showing a clean and crisp image.

Jewellery designer Kim Jeong Ju says, ” There is nothing better to highlight an artist’s charisma onstage besides jewellery. With the right pairings of jewellery and fashion, the audience can see different styles of manly charisma and a cute image better.

SOURCE: BNTNEWS, BEASTCHINA
TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 25-4-2011 11:53

[NEWS] Inkigayo releases “Greeting Song” MV feat. B2ST & 4minute

On the April 14th “Super Concert Wonderful Jeju” special for SBS’s “Inkigayo“, Cube labelmates B2ST and 4minute teamed up for a collaboration music video promoting Jeju Island.

With the beautiful natural scenery of the island as their backdrop, the two groups sang an adorable song for the island to both raise awareness and promote tourism towards the island.

Members also greeted fans of different countries like Japan and France, before finally concluding with “Welcome to Korea!” Check it out below!

beast and 4minute - greeting song

cr CrazyCarrot370 and fckyeahb2st

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Kikwang & Hyosung parody the sit-up scene from “Secret Garden”

On April 23rd, B2ST’s Kikwang and SECRET’s Hyosung guested on KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” and parodied the famous sit-up scene from the hit drama series, “Secret Garden“.

Because Kikwang had always named Hyosung as his ideal woman, cast members were more than happy to pair the two together. Although Hyosung agreed to the parody, she still expressed her shyness by keeping a fair of amount of distance from Kikwang once the scene began rolling.

MC Park Kyung Lim, frustrated by the slow development of pace, abruptly cut them off and asked Hyosung to inch in closer. Despite her lead, the couple failed to close the gap any further, leading MC Kim Shin Young to jump in and add, “If you’re that far apart, how are you going to hear his heart beat?”

Source: Daily News via Nate
C: allkpop

cr 4everkpopgirL5

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-4-2011 12:52 AM | Show all posts
[!] BEAST new single "Should I Hug or Not" will be released at April 29th (source : http://j.mp/gg8JSE)
[!] Continuing the previous info, its said that the one released at April 29th is a digital single, project of @tigermuzic while BEAST full album is rumoured to be released at June..However,its still RUMOUR, no notice from Cube yet,so let's wait n see~

via mybeastyboys

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2011 08:28 AM | Show all posts
slamat hari jadi kepada avvy

<-------------------

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2011 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Reply 528# teky

dah setahun yer usia avvy oppa??
Happy Birthday yer......

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2011 03:44 PM | Show all posts
KBS 100 Points out of 100 Athletic Special

C: doomee @ tumblr

Yoseob is in White team, Kikwang in Lime team, Dongwoon in Hot Pink team.
I just based the team name on the color of their shirts

shared by miyachan11 @ soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2011 09:25 PM | Show all posts
More photos of the photobook

cr: doomee @ tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2011 09:32 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 28-4-2011 21:38

Big Bang and B2ST Picked as Top Two Groups People Want Invited to School Celebrations

According to Star News through a survey, Big Bang and B2ST were picked as the two singers (groups) that people wanted invited to school celebrations. (In this case it isn’t clear what school celebrations are but I am assuming that this means the Large College Celebrations that Korean Universities have at the end of the school year)

The professional music site Monkey 3 had done a survey for “Singer that you would want to invite to a school celebration” that went on from April 21st to April 27th. The results were released on the 28th.

The survey had 530 respondents and out of them 34% voted Big Bang as number 1. According to Monkey 3 netizens explained their choice by saying, “Big Bang is the best performance group that would excite the atmosphere of a celebration,” “Big Bang merely coming to a celebration itself would be exciting.”

Second place went to B2ST that had 26% and overall third place and number one for girl groups was 2NE1. Overall fourth place went to 4 Minute. PSY and YB (Yoon Do Hyun’s Band) were each fifth and sixth place.

It is interesting to note that Big Bang and 2NE1 were high ranking as they are both a part of YG Entertainment. Also odd is the fact that other large groups such as Super Junior, SNSD, U-KISS, Wonder Girls, 2PM, and After School weren’t mentioned. (It makes the writer want to question the survey methods)

cr soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2011 09:40 PM | Show all posts
seasons greeting japanese ver.

cr miyukinagashima

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2011 02:36 AM | Show all posts
Should I Hug or Not MV

cr:prepixhaw

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2011 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 29-4-2011 10:14

Reply 534# elizawoonnie

ske lagu ni
translation
[KK] My pounding heart; my fluttering mind
Like always, I stare at her without any thought
[DJ] When I take you home just like yesterday
I feel conflicted as I watch you walk away
[KK] I watch you turn and leave, leave as I continue to watch you walk away, away
[DJ] I’m a guy that only has courage when I see your back turned
[KK] But when you look at me, me I can barely look at your face
[DJ] I want to stop worrying about everything and just…

* CHORUS *
[KK] Watching you watch away, I continue to hesitate
Should I hug you or not? Should I hug you or not?
[DJ] I try to make up my mind to bring you into my arms today
I continue to hesitate

[JH] Yeah, this is my lady
I heard that girls who look beautiful from the back
Aren’t usually very pretty
But you’re pretty from every angle
As I continue to agonize over whether to hug you or not
You’ve walked far away from me
As if you’ve caught onto what I was thinking
You’re pushing me away but bringing me closer

[KK] I wonder if you’re disappointed by watching me act like this
If it’s for you, should I try to explain myself at least
[DJ] Should I just ask her like I did when I held her hand
As usual, my head is swimming in thoughts and worries
[KK] If you continue to smile wide at me like that as I look at you
[DJ] I suddenly lose the words that I have prepared
[KK] As I watch you walk away again today
[DJ] I don’t want to think about anything else and just…

* CHORUS *

[JH] I feel lucky to even be able to worry about things like this
Because I’m with a girl like you
Although I probably won’t be able to be with you forever
I’m still happy in this moment
You are my lucky star
Although there are a lot of stars
You’re a special one amongst them
Although I can’t explain in words how I feel
Girl, thanks a lot

[KK] Today, I stand in front of you and wonder
[DJ] I want to show you how I feel about you
So should I hug you or not? Should I hug you or not?
I’m just going to hug you

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr
romanization

[KK] dugeun georin neukkim gaseum seollen maeum ireohke nan ddo meonghage baraman bwa
[DJ] eojewa ddokgat-i neol bareda jumyeon doraseon ne moseub-e myeoch beonigo gominhae

[KK] jakku dwieseo neo neol baraman bwa gyesok na nan
[DJ] neoui dwieseomyeon nan yonggi ittneun meotjin namja
[KK] hajiman apeseon na nan chyeodabojido mothae ddo nan
[DJ] ijeneun keokjeong malgo geunyang HWAK!

[KK] neoui dwie seo seo mangseolyeonan gyesok
idaero aneulkka malkka aneulkka malkka neol
[DJ] oneuleun bandeushi kkok ddaddeuthan gaseum-e
nan neoreul aneulkka malkka aneulkka malkka neomu mangseolyeojyeo ddo

[JH] yeah this is ma lady
botong dwitmoseub-i areumdaun yeojaneun geuri
yeppeuji anhdago hadeonde neon eo, eodiseo bwado neomuna yeppeo
aneulkka malkka gominhaneun sai nae saenggakeul da nun chichaendeut-i
eoneusae jeo meolli kabeorin geudae nal milgo dang-ginayo

[KK] ireon naui moseub silmanghajin anheulkka neol wihan georago byeonmyeongirado halkka
[DJ] sonjabeul ddaecheoreom geunyang muleobolkka oneuldo su-eobshi nae meoriga bokjabhae

[KK] jakkuman nal bomyeon bangkkeut misoreul ddi-umyeon naneun
[DJ] junbihan maldo ibeseo naojiga anha
[KK] oneuldo ireohke neoreul dwieseo barabomyeon ddo nan
[DJ] oneuleun amu saenggak malgo geunyang hwak

[KK] neoui dwie seo seo mangseolyeonan gyesok
idaero aneulkka malkka aneulkka malkka neol
[DJ] oneuleun bandeushi kkok ddaddeuthan gaseum-e
nan neoreul aneulkka malkka aneulkka malkka neomu mangseolyeojyeo ddo

[JH] ireon gominhaneun nado cham haengun-i ya geudae gateun yeojawa hammke hanikka
eonjena hamkke hal sun eobtgettjiman jigeum isunganeun haengbok hanikka
you are ma lucky star byeoldeuleun manhjanha geujungeseodo jom teukbyeolhan
mwo mallo pyohyun-i da andwigettjigman girl thanks a lot

[KK] oneuldo ireohke neoui ape seoseo
neoreul aneulkka malkka aneulkka malkka neol
[DJ] neol hyanghan maeumeul kkok boyeojwo bandeushi
nan neoreul aneulkka malkka aneulkka malkka, geunyang ana beorillae

cr simpleandpink @ B2STRISING (ROM)

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2011 10:17 AM | Show all posts
yoseob's twitter 28.04.2011

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-4-2011 10:19 AM | Show all posts
BEAST's Lee Kikwang gets jealous of Jeon Hyosung and Lee Joon... "Love triangle"?

BEAST’s Lee Kikwang, Secret’s Jeon Hyoseun, and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon had given rise to the chance of a love triangle relationship during recording.

On the episode of KBS2TV school variety ‘100 Points Out of 100’ broadcasted on the 23rd, from Lee Joon’s joke, Lee Kikwang, Jeon Hyosung, and Lee Joon were swept in the triangle love possibility.

While recording for the show, when the MCs asked “Have you been asked out by a fellow star,” Lee Joon replied back, “There was one female idol that came up to me and told me that they enjoyed a program that I was on. That was Jeon Hyosung.”

From Lee Joon’s sudden statement, the stars on the show asked Hyosung if she was actually dating Lee Joon and Hyosung had strongly declined the matter by waving her hands.

Then, Lee Kikwang, who had revealed that Jeon Hyosung was his ideal type on ‘100 Points Out of 100’ before, sudden got up from his chair and called our her name and Jeon Hyosung said back to Kikwang right after, “No it isn’t like that Kikwang,” raising questions from the stars on the show.

The stars who saw Hyosung trying to make up an excuse for herself joked around saying that the three of them were actually in a relationship. Lee Kikwang, who was very surprised said back, “We don’t even have each other’s numbers.”

CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2011 10:24 AM | Show all posts
List of hilarious nicknames for idols

Whether it's a sign of connection between fans and idols or just a funny joke, nicknames have long existed in the Kpop world. Idol nicknames are becoming more and more prominent as fans begin to refer to idols with their nickname rather than their real names. Sports Seoul recently put together a list of idol nicknames that fans have come up with.

◆ Simple but Hilarious

SHINee's resident diva Key has been donned the nickname of "Keymera," a play on the word "camera." Fans may be shocked to learn that "Keymera" was originally the nickname of Kim Honghee, a Korean-Spanish singer who pioneered the genre of combining pop and opera, but it seems like Key now has ownership over the nickname. Key was given this nickname because of his ability to find the camera during filming, no matter where the camera is. Even when filming in the outdoors, Key never fails to look at the right camera, and therefore was awarded the nickname of "Keymera."

BEAST's fierce rapper, Yong Junhyung, gained the nickname of "Fatty Tongue" due to his sometimes incorrect pronunciation. Fans revealed the reasoning behind the nickname as "When he says his own name, he pronounces it incorrectly as 'Yong Ju Myeom' rather than 'Yong Junhyung'," therefore earning Junhyung this strange nickname.

First generation idol Junjin of the legendary group Shinhwa gained many nicknames due to his real name, Park Choongjae. Both fans and childhood friends of Junjin gave him nicknames. The three nicknames Junjin has are "Sal Choongjae (insecticide)" "Gu Choongjae (wormicide)" and "Bo Choongjae (vitamin supplement)," which are puns on his real name.

◆ Derived from abilities and features

Super Junior's youngest members, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Kibum, were given the collective nickname of "Maknaes who aren't Maknaes." Also, the most eye-catching nickname is "Maknae On Top," a parody of BoA's song "Girls On Top." This is because despite the common practice of male groups having a hierarchy ranking based on age, the youngest members of Super Junior still freely voice their opinions.

JYJ's Junsu earned the nickname of "Dolphin" after his voice was revealed to have an uncanny similarity to that of a dolphin call. The nickname was based on the fact that both Junsu's vocal abilities and the call of dolphins are produced at a frequency too high for the human ear to hear. This is a reference to the fact that Junsu can easily reach very high notes due to his wide vocal range. Recently, Junsu was ranked the most vocally talented idol group member and fans responded with an unsurprised "Of course our Junsu."

Actor Uhm Taewoong holds the nickname of "Uhm Force," which was derived from the movie "Star Wars." Before making his variety debut on KBS's "1 Night 2 Days," Uhm Taewoong was an established actor who acted in suspenseful dramas such as "Resurrection" and "The Devil." His charisma and feel led fans to reason, "Uhm Taewoong's acting oozes 'Force'."

◆ Based on Appearance - "You're really cheap"

BEAST's power vocalist, Yang Yoseob, projects a cute image that is beloved by fans and earned himself the nickname of "Thomas" because his cute persona and facial appearance resembles the protagonist of the children's show, "Thomas the Tank Engine." Fans say, "When Yoseob smiles, his cheeks become similar to Thomas."

JYJ's Park Yoochun earned himself the unpleasant but hilarious nickname of "Seaweed Monster" after his hairstyle in JYJ's "Ayy Girl" MV became a hot topic. Yoochun's long and wavy hair caused fans to leave comments such as "It looks like seaweed." When Yoochun cut his long hair and returned to having a clean-cut short hairstyle, the response was so immense that "Park Yoochun Haircut" became a most searched phrase on various online portals.

Taecyeon of 2PM was given the nickname of "Rich Teeth" for his large and straight teeth despite his small face. When he laughs out loud, his perfect teeth become the center of attention. Fans said, "Taecyeon doesn't have more teeth than the average person" and bestowed the nickname of "Rich Teeth" upon him.

sources: koreaboo, sports seoul
shared by omonathedidn't@twitter

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2011 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Season greeting Japan dvd

cr miyukinagashima

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2011 06:51 PM | Show all posts
KBS will be making a new idol singer competition program

(Seoul=Yeonhap News) Ko Hyunsil Reporter = KBS will be making a new variety show program where idol singers will have singing competitions.

KBS Variety Show Director Jeon Jigook stated on the 29th “We are preparing a new singing program for the spring reorganization on the ending of the next month where idol singers will appear.”

Kwon Jaeyoung PD explained that the program will be like an idol version of the Happy Sunday corner ‘ Immortal Famous Song' where the idol singers will sing different genres of the famous songs and the winner will be chosen through it. He added that it will not be a survival method with someone being eliminated.

Kwon PD added, “The program will focus on idol singer’s ability to retranslate the famous song into their own style instead of just focusing on the singing abilities.”

This program plans to have Sistar’s Hyorin, SHINee’s Jonghyun, 2AM’s Changmin, BEAST’s Yoseob, and others, totaling up to 6 idol singers.

CREDITS: NAVER (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-10-2024 04:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.165967 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.