Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: idolfan

[Buku] Pride & Prejudice

[Copy link]
Post time 18-6-2013 11:30 AM | Show all posts
yes me too deeply in love with Pride and Prejudice ni..baca berulang kali pun xkan pernah jemu...
filem gan British tv series tu pun suka sgt2...

ada penulis malaysia Syamnuriezmil, dia pun mmg peminat tega P& sampai ler dia tulis versi malaya novel tajuk 'Rindu Kamu Mr. Darcy'

tapi terus terang x suka baca novel tu...
beli pun sbb dia penulis yg kbel sgt suka...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2013 08:48 AM | Show all posts
isabel posted on 18-6-2013 11:30 AM
yes me too deeply in love with Pride and Prejudice ni..baca berulang kali pun xkan pernah jemu...
f ...

Saya pun dah baca "Rindu Kamu Mr Darcy" dan saya pun kurang suka cerita tu. Sebab ? Faris Darwisy tak sama dgn Mr Darcy. Memang la dalam bab akhir tu ada sebut FD tak serupa Mr Darcy. But that is the problem. I think the novel by itself is okay but as a tribute Jane Austen's  P& P ? No can do. The spirit of the story is just not there.

Sure you have the 5 sisters with the eldest who ends up with the hero's best friend, the hero and heroine who are at odds with each other, a villain who tries to get his hand on the hero's younger sister and so on. But the substance is not there. I didn't get the same feeling that I had when I read " Pride and Prejudice". Now "The Lizzie Bennet Diaries" is a great update of the story. I went through similar rollercoaster ride that I had with P & P when I was watching the series. I'd say it's just like "Emma" being updated in the movie "Clueless". Darn great job there!  
Last edited by mahsuri1284 on 21-6-2013 08:50 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2013 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Sape rajin boleh tak tolong vote utk Lizzy/Darcy ?

http://www.hypable.com/2013/08/16/hypables-battleships-books-pride-prejudice-vs-twilight/

Thank you!  

P/S : Last day 18 Ogos so kira ni ada satu hari je lagi.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2014 08:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kena baca slow2 sambil menggunakan imaginasi tahap maksima..
especially bila dialog antara liz dengan mr darcy

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2014 01:54 AM | Show all posts
i guess Julia Quinn appreciates her style , her idiosyncrasies in Austen

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 09:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.140388 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.