CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: yellow belmont

EVIL - was it born within us? .. or how?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 4-4-2007 09:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 4-4-2007 02:31 AM
hahaaa......... its alright......... some non cantonese speakers also think speak cantonese is cool... because of the hong kong media........ i like tvb drama too... but i will like watever movie ...

yeah .. i guess media play a big role making us think this is cool .. that is cool .. so on ..

but for language .. i think its a matter of how it sound to my ear ..

btw .. someone once said to me .. a language that use a lot of aeiou will sound .. how do u say .. lbh sedap bunyi dia ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-4-2007 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nazadiyah at 4-4-2007 12:39 PM
YES IT BORN AND BOND WITH US....U R NORMAL IF U HAVE A PIECE OF IT

so how do u tell a piece of evil or when its a lot more than a piece? .. what kind of measurement can we use? ..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2007 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yellow belmont at 4-4-2007 09:51 PM

yeah .. i guess media play a big role making us think this is cool .. that is cool .. so on ..

but for language .. i think its a matter of how it sound to my ear ..

btw .. someone o ...

yaker????

alphabet ABC pun bukan dari british.... dari roman empire........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2007 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 5-4-2007 12:40 AM

yaker????

alphabet ABC pun bukan dari british.... dari roman empire........

oh dr Roman Empire ke .. tak penah tau plak asal usul alphabet abc ni .. dulu cuma penah study a bit pasal asal usul bahasa Melayu .. itu pun i dont think i can recall it now ..

anyway saya tak ckp pasal English specifically .. dan bkn pasal bahasa yg guna alphabet abc .. tp saya rujuk pada bahasa yg lbh banyak guna bunyi a e i o u (saya lupa pula huruf2 ni dipanggil apa) compare dgn konsonan ..

cth mcm .. Malay .. Hindi (bahasanya dipanggil Urdu kot) .. i presume bahasa2 ni guna banyak a e i o u (tak semestinya alphabet abc tu tp bunyi dia) jd bunyi bahasa2 ni sedap skit didengar .. dibandingkan dgn cth bahasa Jerman .. Rusia yg lbh banyak guna konsonan .. jd bunyi dia tak berapa sedap sgt ..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2007 05:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #44 yellow belmont's post

any language will sound good if they are advertised.... look at the sign board back then.. people would use english.......... now?? french and spanish.......
hahaaa...........
restaurant de palma etc

okie......... back to EVIL............ from my discussion in religion there, i realise that evil originated from negative thoughts... where you fill your mind with hate, vengence, envy, etc.......

all religion urge people to be good.. but some or many people have negative thoughts and
use the name of their religion for their wrong doing...... in the end, tarnished the good name of their religion.........

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2007 09:34 PM | Show all posts
evil dalam aspek religion.. ehm :hmm:.. menarik.. bagi saya byak info...
bab ni saya kurang arif tapi kalau nak tau punca tingkah laku devien @ mg? manusia buat jahat lam pendekatan sosiologi... saya ade terbaca sikit...
nanti ade masa saye post...

tapi nanti lari topic lak

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-4-2007 01:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 5-4-2007 05:43 PM
any language will sound good if they are advertised.... look at the sign board back then.. people would use english.......... now?? french and spanish.......
hahaaa...........
restaurant de pa ...

maybe .. but some language just doesnt work on me ..

yeah .. i could see how Evil originated from these kind of thought .. since ur discussion came from the religion board .. so did they mention anything bout Satan .. im not sure bout Buddhism .. but i think Islam and Christian would also related Evil to the existence of Satan ..

yup .. i agree with u .. any religion was suppose to be a good thing for us to be a better human being (except for those kumpulan ajaran sesat) .. until men turns it into something Evil ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2007 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kk_o at 5-4-2007 09:34 PM
evil dalam aspek religion.. ehm :hmm:.. menarik.. bagi saya byak info...
bab ni saya kurang arif tapi kalau nak tau punca tingkah laku devien @ mg? manusia buat jahat lam pendekatan sosiologi... ...

post jer .. lari topik pun takpe .. aku sendiri pun bkn follow topik sgt ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2007 04:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #20 yellow belmont's post

but what about a nuclear weapon? Is it evil or not? Or neutral depend on who handles it?    even if its neutral the nature of nuclear weapon is to explode and destroy massively  ....unless its a fake one   .... nuclear weapon for self defence? there is nothing defensive about massive destruction of innocent people and environment ...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 05:08 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16 wei_loon5063's post

so Buddism = philosophy = the use of reason in understanding such things as the nature of reality and existence, the use and limits of knowledge and the principles that govern and influence moral judgment ?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 05:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #50 free2rhyme's post

yes... like islam, buddism keep remind us to cleanse our mind from negative thoughts.. but many people fails.....

the evil inside... i wonder.... if i PUNCH you.. why you get angry?? why???
not happy?? not suprise???
why is it must be responded by negative thoughts such as anger???

where did the hell of that come from??

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 08:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #51 wei_loon5063's post

negative feelings ? Yes I believe they are in all of us, negative and positive feelings ..... we just don't have them on the same level... we have a unique soul within each one of us so the level of negative and positive feelings are unique as well... and our soul is like a mirror and evil is like a dirt on the mirror, the more dirt on the mirror the more we can't see the image on the mirror so the  more evil in our soul the more we can't grasp or perceive the reality within our soul and the result of that is our inability to control and subdue the negative feelings thus the high level of it emerge thru our actions (anger, hatred , envy etc).... the less dirt on the mirror the more clearer the image on the mirror so less evil in our soul the more our soul can grasp and perceive the reality thus the more control we have on those negative feelings the result of which our positive feelings are not supressed anymore and will automatically take over , flourish and rise to a higher level and due to that we will be able to show great self restraint....

our actions have a  direct impact on the level of evil in our soul...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-4-2007 08:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 8-4-2007 04:40 PM
but what about a nuclear weapon? Is it evil or not? Or neutral depend on who handles it?    even if its neutral the nature of nuclear weapon is to explode and destroy massively  ....unless its  ...

nuclear weapon huh? .. obviously it doesnt sounds like a good thing .. hehe

but i would not look at it as evil or not .. be it a nuclear weapon .. SCUD .. PATRIOT (dunno wat missiles is popular now) .. i would not put all these kind of thing to be evaluated as evil or not .. as it is a "dead thing" to me ..

to me evil is only to be see .. or can only be judge .. in something that is "alive" .. like us human ..

as Evil need "emotion" ..  and only us who can fill  that "emotion" ..  

p/s: tak tau la kalu reply ni lari dr skema jawapan ..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 08:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #51 wei_loon5063's post

Buddha came up with the idea of reincarnation while he was still alive so he had no way of knowing whether his idea was true or not , how did he verify it while he was still alive ? .... How to fit reincarnation into phylosophy?

[ Last edited by  free2rhyme at 8-4-2007 09:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-4-2007 08:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 8-4-2007 05:26 PM
the evil inside... i wonder.... if i PUNCH you.. why you get angry?? why???
not happy?? not suprise???
why is it must be responded by negative thoughts such as anger???  

dah awak tumbuk tak pasal2 .. kena tumbuk tu kan sakit .. mesti la marah .. takkan nak gembira plak ..

unless u have a good reason to punch me .. then maybe i wont be angry ..

the concept of CAUSE N EFFECT i think ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-4-2007 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 8-4-2007 08:40 PM
our actions have a  direct impact on the level of evil in our soul....

hermm .. ur post made me to think bout myself and my actions .. as well as people around me .. so it has to do with the level of evil in our soul huh ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2007 09:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #53 yellow belmont's post

does that mean its ok for every country to possess it since its not evil ?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 09:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #56 yellow belmont's post

the more evil actions we commit, the higher the level of evil will increase in our respective soul ....

[ Last edited by  free2rhyme at 8-4-2007 09:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 09:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #54 free2rhyme's post

i have no idea...... as many of the buddha text are all translated from sanskrit and many are not even in mandarin and just translate the pronunciation...

psst..... my malay and english language are better than my language... guess that is the main reason i face problem in understanding

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 09:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #59 wei_loon5063's post

you said yourself that buddhism = philosophy=the use of reason in understanding and if buddism can be explained by the use of reason then reincarnation should be within the scope of reason as well , right?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 06:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068291 second(s), 42 queries .