CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: RatuDunia94

[GRMV3] UPDATES : MISS UNIVERSE 2017 | (DAY 10 - PRELIMINARY COMPETITION) | *Tol

[Copy link]
Post time 18-11-2017 01:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sam_survivor replied at 18-11-2017 12:32 PM
A quote I took from Missosology forum.  I believe this is from Phillipne fan to Indo fan.

"LISTE ...

alahai berlagaknya pinoys ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2017 01:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sammy letak nandek kat dahi . Cute je dia ni.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 01:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by neo_5050 at 18-11-2017 01:33 PM

Article pasal sammy as featured dalam elle malaysia bulan mac haritu.

http://www.elle.my/life-and-love/Career-and-Money/How-I-do-it-Samantha-Katie-James-Miss-Universe-Malaysia-2017

How I do it: Samantha Katie James.
The newly crowned Miss Universe Malaysia shares her beauty habits and fitness regimen, all of which play a part in how she's always camera-ready

ByELLE Malaysia|Published:6 Mar 2017

WHO AM I AND WHAT DO I DO
I amSamantha Katie James, Miss Universe Malaysia 2017. I'm 22 years old and of Chinese and Brazilian descent. I was born in Klang. I am a model and actress. I can speak English and Malay fluently, as well as a little Mandarin and Tamil, though I lack practice.

MY MORNING ROUTINE
I wake up at different times every day depending on what time I fall asleep, but I make sure that I get seven to eight hours of sleep every night. I go for morning runs on an empty stomach and train at the gym in the evenings. As for my schedule, it really depends on whether I have a shoot or job on a particular day. Sometimes I'm free all week, and sometimes I work for two weeks straight, 12 hours a day.

WHAT I WEAR
I like wearing colourful outfits, lots of girly stuff. Dresses and skirts are my favourite.

WHAT'S IN MY BAG
I always have my favourite lip balm fromCarmex(it's the best ever), my lipstick, (I absolutely love lipsticks!), my purse, wet tissues, powerbank and my crystals in my bag.

MY BEAUTY ROUTINE
I try to keep my makeup simple or have none on at all to let my skin breathe since I always have loads of cosmetics on during shoots. I like to alternate between Smooth E White Babyface Daily Scrub and aCetaphil facewash. I tend to use different products each time depending on how I feel, usuallyChanel Le Lift Crème Fine Firming Anti Wrinkle CreamorFresh Lotus Youth Preservetogether withLa Mer The Eye Concentrate.

My favourite beauty cheat would be always using serum for your face before applying primer or foundation to prevent the makeup from seeping into your skin. Always wait 30 seconds before applying something else on your face.

WHAT I EAT
I've been a pescatarian (that means I don't eat meat but eat fish) for a year now. So for my meals, I usually opt for soft boiled eggs; sometimes oats or cereal or protein pancakes. I always make sure that I check the sugar and fat content in everything I buy and I cook all my own meals.

I have cold-pressed juice every morning: a combo of carrots, celery stalks, beetroot, Japanese cucumber, oranges, lemon, bitter gourd, purple cabbage, and green apples. I follow a 'one meal every three hours' diet, that helps raise my metabolism. I eat only carbs until lunch and then only protein afterwards. I usually eat a lot of eggs, cooked turtle beans for protein, and drink at least three litres of water every day. My favourite cheat meal would be banana leaf rice and iced lemon tea.

MYFITNESS REGIMEN
I work out for an hour and a half, five times a week. I go for a run almost every morning, I usually go toGoodness Greensfor a good post- and even pre-workout meal! I love being a fitness junkie, it makes me feel good, it's my kind of therapy, and I usually have a really good playlist to workout or run to, to keep me motivated. I listen to a lot of upbeat, progressive RnB songs likeNo Sunshineby DMX,Purple Lamborghiniby Rick Ross and Skrillex andNight Ridersby Major Lazer.

MY WORK DAY
A typical day at work is usually fun. I need lots of coffee because shooting a commercial or filming a movie or even a photoshoot can sometimes take more than 12 hours. I once did a commercial shoot that took three consecutive days and I only got four hours of sleep each day. Modelling is really not as easy as people think.

Despite my busy schedule, I try to fit in some exercise by waking up extra early or sleeping a little later. I bring snacks to work too: nuts, fruits, apples, and a can of tuna to make sure I don't binge on junk food.

MY NIGHT ROUTINE
I never finish work at the same time; it depends on whether we've got the perfect shot or not. After work I just stick to a protein-only meal like boiled eggs or fish. And then I'd watch a Tedx Talk or a good movie before bed to keep my mind fresh and motivated for the next day. I make sure to stretch before bed too; it helps relax my body and gives me a good night's sleep.

CAREER ADVICE

The best lesson I've ever learned on the job
Never ever be late, always be nice to everyone, and keep smiling even if you're tired.

How I overcome professional setbacks
Keep trying and remember that you are in control of everything that happens to you.

Best career advice anyone has ever given me
Give your 200% each time!

Advice I would give someone aspiring to do what I do
A good attitude gets you places. Be friendly with everyone. What you give you will receive.

My motto
Go beyond your comfort zone, you'll never know what you're capable of doing until you try.

HOW I UNWIND
Holiday:Visiting the beach helps and so does discovering a new place, country or culture.
Day off - I like going to the cinemas.
Night out - I just need good company.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 02:10 PM | Show all posts
planetplutop replied at 18-11-2017 01:06 PM
alahai berlagaknya pinoys ni

Maybe sbb tak tahan dah kot dgn PL Indo yg berlebih-lebih lol

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 03:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
She has a great sense of humour! Cool laa sammy ni. I like

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 03:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sam_survivor replied at 18-11-2017 12:32 PM
A quote I took from Missosology forum.  I believe this is from Phillipne fan to Indo fan.

"LISTE ...

Why kampung ayam?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-11-2017 03:39 PM | Show all posts
neo_5050 replied at 18-11-2017 03:16 PM

owh sammy

Balik nanti sheols vley jd Tv personality.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 03:46 PM | Show all posts

Sammy ni sangatlah friendly, outgoing and humorous. I hope Sammy dapat title Miss Congeniality untuk Miss Universe musim ni. She's totally having fun. Kita yang tengok ni pun rasa terhibur. At least, Sammy tak play safe and cover-cover untuk nampak decent. I like her outgoing personality.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2017 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Jangan dilayan si pembisikmaut tu. Dia dari bod CI memang suka buat provokasi pun. Kalau nampak je ID dia reply mana-mana your posting, just ignore. Jangan baca pun. Tak pernah ada satu pun posting dia yang elok. Semua posting dia ada unsur-unsur provokasi secara langsung atau tidak langsung.  So, nampak je ID dia just ignore and jangan baca terus.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 03:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
WhiskeyScotch replied at 18-11-2017 03:46 PM
Sammy ni sangatlah friendly, outgoing and humorous. I hope Sammy dapat title Miss Congeniality unt ...

Kan? I pun tiba2 semangat nak tengok final nanti bila tengok sammy ni very outgoing. I think Deborah dulu pun tak outgoing macam ni sekali

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 03:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
princess_mia replied at 18-11-2017 07:13 AM
i looooovve sgt2 how sammy carry herself.i pun jd smgt tgk sammy selamba badak camni. she's very c ...

I rasa somehow sammy pun tau yang dia susah nak menang because of our weak sash so might as well just be herself tak payah control2. Sebab memang nampak dia pergi sana and having so much fun, menang ke tak tolak tepi gitu

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 04:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Hahhaha.....comey dedua..hilang aura kekwat Miss Thailand

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 04:08 PM | Show all posts
mizzy replied at 18-11-2017 03:53 PM
Kan? I pun tiba2 semangat nak tengok final nanti bila tengok sammy ni very outgoing. I think Debor ...

Betul. And Sammy ni peserta yang tak pilih bulu. Dengan semua negara dia baik. Dengan semua negara dia approach nak berkawan. I love that attitude. Very outgoing. That's why I harap dia dapat title Miss Congeniality tu. Sesuai sangat dengan personaliti dia.

At least, tahun ni peserta yang kita hantar tak membosankan. Nampaklah juga kehadiran Sammy dalam competition ni. Tak dinafikan Sammy ada banyak juga kekurangan dalam competition ni tapi personality dia membuatkan dia ke depan dan menarik.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Kan? I pun tiba2 semangat nak tengok final nanti bila tengok sammy ni very outgoing. I think Debor ...

bila mcm ni..teringat pula kt lina teoh..die pn jenis outgoing...

miss south africa ada rupa aishwarya rai laa

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 05:18 PM | Show all posts
WhiskeyScotch replied at 18-11-2017 04:08 PM
Betul. And Sammy ni peserta yang tak pilih bulu. Dengan semua negara dia baik. Dengan semua negara ...

baru jek baca kt utube miss grand international..ada satu komen perli rakyat indon yang dorg bangga dea wakil dorg tu seksi sedangkan muslim..dan sanjeda lebih tutup kainnya...hahahaha

kelakar

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 06:37 PM | Show all posts

Kita punya wakil utk MU tiap-tiap tahun memang ada karekter yg berbeze. Deborah looks smart and elegant, Kiran so reserve and calm, Sammy looks happy go lucky and fun.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2017 06:38 PM | Show all posts
AppropriateNick replied at 18-11-2017 05:17 PM
bila mcm ni..teringat pula kt lina teoh..die pn jenis outgoing...

miss south africa ada rupa ai ...

Tengok balik Lina Teoh punya final QA tu, best sgt..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 07:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Oh thank you sammy.. sebelum ni i perasan u macam tak penah bergambar ngan thailand.. i ingat u tak ok dgn dia. Haha.. u buktikan yg i salah.. teruskan berbuat baik ngan semua orang ya.. itu pun da agak membanggakan kami..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 07:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sam_survivor replied at 18-11-2017 06:37 PM
Kita punya wakil utk MU tiap-tiap tahun memang ada karekter yg berbeze. Deborah looks smart and el ...

How about sabrina, carey and vanessa..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2017 07:40 PM | Show all posts
eddysheddy replied at 18-11-2017 07:13 PM
How about sabrina, carey and vanessa..

These three I tak brp follow sangat hehe

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-10-2024 02:44 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.148955 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.