[Copy link]
Post time 15-5-2007 07:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #639 Agul's post

Yeah , I do agree with you on this one.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-5-2007 07:20 PM | Show all posts

Reply #640 Agul's post

Thats the problem when working for other people no matter what profession you hold still there is no real freedom  , having your own business is less stressful because you are the boss thus you are the decision maker and your workers must follow what you say ....but of course laa your costumers get all the privileges but you must be extra careful with every step that you take because your success or downfall depends on it ... but with the help from God 99% REZEKI is definitely in business so no worry for those who are brave enough to venture into it then success will be on your way , inshaAllah... I'm not trying to promote any skim cepat kaya ok

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 15-5-2007 07:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2007 05:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 15/5/2007 06:58 PM

Bukan cikgu yang dapat tawaran rasuah. Tapi jurutera, terutama yang berkaitan dgn bidang sivil dan buat kerja kat site...

hmmm contoh?
bribe utk apa?
supaya cepatkan kerja?
ker apa?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2007 05:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 15/5/2007 07:20 PM
Thats the problem when working for other people no matter what profession you hold still there is no real freedom  , having your own business is less stressful because you are the boss thus ...

thnk u on behalf of my husband hehehehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2007 05:47 AM | Show all posts
:love:happy teacher's day..:love:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2007 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by coyotemawi at 16-5-2007 05:45 AM

thnk u on behalf of my husband hehehehe

.....If only all of our unemployed graduates were willing to take that same brave step. To start with a baby step is what many don't want to go through , the alternate cycle of falling down and standing up in the beginning of any business venture demands a lot of courage and perseverance hence to many that baby step seems so unworthy but they tend to forget that in the end those who succeed in business will run in such a great stride they'll leave everyone else behind !

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-5-2007 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by coyotemawi at 16-5-2007 05:44 AM

hmmm contoh?
bribe utk apa?
supaya cepatkan kerja?
ker apa?

Quotation, securing contract, usually to secure favour and bring in business. Biasanya jurutera ni ada 'techincal expertise' dan layak beri nasihat yang mampu爉empengaruhi爇eputusan爋rang燼tas.燭ak爇ira爈a爂ov爇e爏wasta.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2007 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 16-5-2007 09:59 AM

.....If only all of our unemployed graduates were willing to take that same brave step. To start with a baby step is what many don't want to go through , the alternate cycle of f ...

Ramai yang fresh dan inexperienced mengadu susah nak dapat bantuan. Diorang kata benda ni lebih kepada nama je tapi betul2 punya susah... Tak pasti lah mungkin ada yang bernasib baik tapi kawan2 aku kebanyakannya bukak business melalui jalan lain.燙agar,爌injam燿gn爏audra-mara燿ll...燭ak爐ahulah爉acam爉ana燾aranya...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2007 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Cikgu2 sekelian,
Tentu ada bangga kalau ada di antara anak murid anda yg jadi cikgu, menyambung warisan kerjaya perguruan tanah air sebab cikgu hari ini memembentuk cikgu di masa hadapan. Biasa juga saya terbaca kisah di mana seorang pengetua, bekas anak muridnya dahulu berkhidmat di bawahnya kini sebagai seorang guru

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2007 09:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 16-5-2007 06:07 PM

Ramai yang fresh dan inexperienced mengadu susah nak dapat bantuan. Diorang kata benda ni lebih kepada nama je tapi betul2 punya susah... Tak pasti lah mungkin ada yang bernasib baik tapi kaw ...

Thats the problem with these unemployed graduates, they don't like to start small by selling burger/kebab or nasi lemak by the road side, they want to start BIG but with little or no experience whatsoever they can never succeed in business due to this no bank will lend them any money and if I was the bank manager neither would I ! Most of the time the first business we venture in won't be our last and people seldom succeed in it anyway , its just a process of learning and getting to know what will work or fail ... like I said previously that baby step of falling down and getting up is the biggest challenge only few are willing to take ....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2007 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 16-5-2007 09:33 PM

Thats the problem with these unemployed graduates, they don't like to start small by selling burger/kebab or nasi lemak by the road side, they want to start BIG but with little or no experien ...

Maybe they were too ambitious... sometime experience is very necessary...

I爐hink燤alaysia should start a bank like Grahmenn bank that gives out mini loan for very small business.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2007 09:12 AM | Show all posts

Reply #651 Agul's post

Actually Gov organisations like PERDA and KEDA among others do provide financial aid in the form of a loan to buy any kind of machinery for any type of business operation and better still you only need to pay them back 70% of the total amount of the loan taken but your business must be registered and has an active current account in a bank which shows to them that your business is running smoothly and bringing in some profits to begin with so you still need to start your business on your own effort first , after it shows good progress only then you can get a loan ... thats the process that everbody must go through and a good one too I would say because thats the best way to determine the validity of a business that needed the financial aid .

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 17-5-2007 11:59 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2007 10:45 AM | Show all posts
dulu cikgu i salu pakai duit dier utk beli buku kerja kimia...kelas ade dalam 25 org students, satu buku dalam 20 ringgit, kalau x silap...darab 25 orang, dalam rm500..fuhh...mmg byk pengorbanan cikgu kimia i dulu dr segi duit n masa cuz dier rajin wat kelas tambahan utk ajar kitorang kimia, maklum la, dlm byk2 kelas mase tuh kelas i yg paling bengap dlm semua subjek, dah le byk renegades...ala2 mcm gto kene ajar kelas paling bermasalah la tuh.....

bdak2 salu sgt delay wat payment kat dier, skali kantoi ngn cikgu kimia mase tgh gi tgk wayang, the very next week mase kelas kimia kene sound "oooo u orang, kalau tgk movie ada luit ooo, bayar buku saya tara duit oooo..." pastue dier gelak2...hahaha..punya penyabar cikgu kimia i tuh....i dah bayar la mase tuh so i x risau sgt mase kantoi tuh, kwn2 i that week gak bayar terus buku kimia derang...sekian

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2007 12:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #653 veitchac's post

what a wonderful teacher ...If I were you I would suggest to the teacher to open a stationery or book shop

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2007 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 17-5-2007 09:12 AM
Actually Gov organisations like PERDA and KEDA among others do provide financial aid in the form of a loan to buy any kind of machinery for any type of business operation and better still you onl ...

Nak ada curent account yang susah sikit tu...

Satu2nya jalan ialah start small.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2007 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 17-5-2007 04:35 PM

Nak ada curent account yang susah sikit tu...

Satu2nya jalan ialah start small.

I once had an acquaintance and he owned a roadside chicken rice stall . He managed to gain net profit of up to RM 200.00 daily , he hired only one worker to manage his stall , prepare the food and serve the customers . What a great business ! No stress ....

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 17-5-2007 07:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-5-2007 06:17 PM | Show all posts
aik...ni cite apa ni?
cite nak bukak gerai nasi ayam ka?

masalah cigu2 ka ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by coyotemawi at 19-5-2007 06:17 PM
aik...ni cite apa ni?

masalah cigu2 ka ni?  

To simply show that business by the roadside should not be taken lightly , if done wisely then the income can rival the salary of a headmaster so unemployed graduates should not just focus simply to work with the goverment all the time .Be independent laa , try to make it on your own first rather then petik anggur saja . And teachers should encourage their students to venture into the world of business laa, instill that in their minds ..

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 19-5-2007 06:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 09:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by coyotemawi at 19-5-2007 06:17 PM
aik...ni cite apa ni?

masalah cigu2 ka ni?

Kat kantin sekolah Akak coyotemawi ada爊asi燼yam燽est爇e?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 19-5-2007 09:34 PM

Kat kantin sekolah Akak coyotemawi ada nasi ayam best ke?

Nasi Ayam is too expensive to be sold at school in my opinion ,  the price is around RM 3.00 or RM3.50 . How much is the pocket money of students these days ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

6-7-2024 09:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.375074 second(s), 42 queries .