Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

BEAST/B2ST 4th House ~ Hyunseung officially leaves B2ST to go solo

[Copy link]
Post time 1-6-2011 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 1-6-2011 15:50

Heechul YoungStreet 110531

[CLIP] 110531 Dongwoon's trying to be funny?

[CLIP] 110531 Dongwoon failed at covering for YoonLeader's part

cr suEhanQ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2011 03:51 PM | Show all posts
B2ST wonders whether they chose the wrong title track

The members of B2ST have enjoyed a string of successes with their ”Fiction” comeback, but thanks to the equal popularity of their ballad track, “Rainy Days“, the boys have found themselves in an unusual predicament.

Main vocalist Yoseob commented, “We weren’t sure how people would react to ‘Rainy Days’ when we decided to release it first. It ended up getting a lot more popularity than our actual title track, ‘Fiction’. The members and I began to wonder whether we chose the wrong title track.”

He continued, “We’re grateful that people are taking an interest in our album. We’ve always worked hard for our albums, but especially more for this one since it’s our first full-length work. We definitely wanted to live up to the expectations of our fans.”

Concluding with his thoughts on their comeback, Yoseob said, “I’m glad that it’s finally out. I feel like every album leading up to this point were just preparations for “Fiction and Fact”. We promise to work hard in order to show a better image of ourselves.”

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
C: allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2011 04:10 PM | Show all posts
nak tanye ler kikwang ade dlm show yg ade baby tu?ape tajuk show tu yek?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2011 11:29 AM | Show all posts
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Jang Woohyuk's new song... Revealed that BEAST's Yong Junhyung was the composer @Joker891219

[뉴스엔 이민지 기자]

장우혁의 타이틀곡 '시간이 멈춘 날' 작곡에 참여한 신예 작곡가 조커가 비스트 용준형인 것으로 알려졌다.

일부 네티즌들은 '시간이 멈춘 날'과 비스트 정규 1집 수록곡 '프리즈'의 후렴구가 비슷하다고 지적하고 나섰다. '프리즈'는 용준형의 자작곡으로 앨범 발매 전부터 팬들의 큰 기대를 모아온 곡이다.

'시간이 멈춘 날'은 신사동호랭이와 용준형의 합작품으로 '프리즈' 후렴구와 분위기가 유사한 것은 그때문인 것으로 밝혀졌다. '조커'는 용준형이 작곡가로 활동할 때 사용하는 예명이고 비스트의 곡에서도 종종 자신을 '조커'라고 소개하는 랩을 넣어왔다.

관계자는 "어디까지나 곡 분위기가 비슷한 것이다. 전개 자체가 다른 곡이다"고 설명했다.

한편 '시간이 멈춘 날'로 오랜만에 국내 무대에 복귀한 장우혁은 버퍼링 댄스, 핑거안무 등 화려한 퍼포먼스로 연일 화제를 모으고 있다. '시간이 멈춘 날'은 헤어진 연인과의 아쉬움을 시간이 멈추어 버린 것 같다는 의미로 풀었으며 강한 리듬과 어울리는 기타 리프가 돋보이는 곡이다.

최근 정규 1집 앨범으로 컴백한 비스트는 컴백 직후 각기 다른 곡으로 26일 Mnet '엠카운트다운'과 27일 KBS 2TV '뮤직뱅크'에서 각각 1위를 차지하며 이례적인 기록을 세우며 명실공히 차세대 아이돌 제왕임을 입증했다.

[Newsen Lee Minji Reporter]

It has been revealed that the rookie composer who helped compose Jang Woohyuk’s title song ‘Day that Time Stopped’ under the name Joker had been BEAST’s Yong Junhyung.

Earlier, many netizens had commented that the song ‘Day that Time Stopped’ and the song ‘Freeze’ from BEAST’s first official album had been similar. ‘Freeze’ had been the song created a lot of anticipation between the fans, even before the release of the album, because it had been a song self composed by Yong Junhyung.

On the other hand, it has been revealed that Shinsadong Tiger and Yong Junhyung were the co-composers for the song ‘Day that Time Stopped’. Along with that news, people started to speculate that was the reason for the similar mood in the chorus and the whole song in general. ‘Joker’ had been the nickname that Yong Junhyung uses when he works as a composer and referred to himself as the “Joker” in many of the raps from BEAST’s songs.

One acquaintance explained, “The mood of the songs can be similar on many levels. However, the developments of the songs make it a totally different song.”

<Omitted Irrelevent Information>

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2011 12:13 PM | Show all posts
110520 Son IlRak's Cyworld Update

You are a singer

There was one single teacher who was basically the age of my students and was also from Miss Korea.
One day, when I asked her why she wasn't getting married,
She responded back to me with an awkward expression.
She said that she was only interested in good looking guys.

I suddenly got into a joking mood and showed her the picture of Dongwoon I had saved on to my phone.
Then suddenly, a smile appeared on the teacher's face.
And then she started to beg me to introduce her to him.

After hearing that, I sneaked a laugh
This was because Dongwoon was only in 7th grade at the time and the picture I had on my phone was a picture of him I took when he was in 6th grade.

That is right.
Even at that time my son was the epitome of <Arab looking old aged Flower Boy> exceeding at a rate faster than Benjamin Button. ^^

Later, when the teacher looking like a student found out the truth behind my story, she made an embarrassed face.
Then she said that an oppa she knew was the president of a management and he was looking for the main character in a music video. She added that it would be a good experience for him to come out as at least as an extra.

Music video filming!
This coincidental offer had become the seedling that set his destiny to become a singer.

The management president, who looked at Dongwoon, suddenly asked, "Why are you trying to appear in a music video?"
And then he abruptly added, "Why don't you just try for the main role?"

Also, the management president asked Dongwoon what he wanted to be when he grew up.
Then, oh my, Dongwoon suddenly answers that he wants to be a singer and that he had been preparing a band for a long time?

Hearing that coming from him, I was really suprised.
Because until then, I thought of singers as part of a story from a different world.
I didn't even hear my own son sing before.
Will you guys believe me if I say that I had never been to the karaoke with my family or my friends in my entire life back then?

Thinking that it didn't even make sense, I came back home with Dongwoon.
And in the car, after tallking about different things, I told Dongwoon to sing a song.
Without hesistation, Dongwoon started to sing SG Wannabe's 'Timeless'.

I still remember thinking that Dongwoon sang giving it his all in his own way. ^^
But for me, who believed that only Jo Yongpil, Na Hoonah, and Song Changsik were the only singer to my ears, I thought that he didn't have the skills to become a singer.

Even when he made in the audition for Korea's one of the biggest managements, or when he made it as a main vocal in a group back in the days, or even when he debuted under the group name BEAST, my initial decision didn't change,

That is right.
For me, the definition of a singer was still Jo Yongpil, Na Hoonah, and Song Changsik.
So in other words, I didn't accept Dongwoon as a singer somewhere deep in my heart.

But you know.
I was surprised when I listened to BEAST's first official album and saw the comeback stage today.

This was because I felt it on my skin that Dongwoon's singing abilities improved so much. And of course his steadiness got much better.

Fans who watched BEAST's comeback stage commented about Dongwoon's improvement or praised him on his singing.

You guys are probably assuming this but~~~
I want to praise Dongwoon with the fan's praises on my back.
Even if you guys make fun of me for praising my son.
You guys understand right?

Son~
You are a singer.
You are a true singer.

Your father knows that you probably blamed yourself and pushed yourself harder through vocal lessons even after you debuted as a pro singer.
And I know that there are not many singers who still got vocal lessons after debuting as a singer.
How would I not understand your pain and suffering.

But your attitude is something to be praised about.
I hope that will never ever lose that type of mindset and attutide in the future.

Just adding this, but you won't be turning arrogant because you heard praises right?

Praises can even make a whale dance, but I am telling you this becuase it can also make someone sick and mess up their life.

Hoping that your father's praise will become your motivation to sing and dance harder, I also wish that it will never become the poison that ends up hurting you.

CREDITS: Son IlRak's Cyworld (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2011 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Kikwang for Sunnyhill's MV Teaser and possibly MV of Midnight Circus.

cr; Loen Ent.'s Official Twitter

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-6-2011 12:16 PM | Show all posts
nak tanye ler kikwang ade dlm show yg ade baby tu?ape tajuk show tu yek?
ayie77 Post at 1-6-2011 04:10 PM

yg dgn tony ahn tu ker?? tu hot brothers.. tp tak sure episod baper.. kat youtube pun jumpe cut punye jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2011 12:22 PM | Show all posts
yg dgn tony ahn tu ker?? tu hot brothers.. tp tak sure episod baper.. kat youtube pun jum ...
atie_chippy Post at 2-6-2011 12:16

a'ah yg tu...tapi cari yg cut pun tak jumpa...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2011 02:35 PM | Show all posts
a'ah yg tu...tapi cari yg cut pun tak jumpa...
ayie77 Post at 2-6-2011 12:22 PM

byk yg kene delete... ni je yg atie jmpe
Hot brothers (kikwang)

crshiareagy6thalbum

cr H0NEYH0NEYBABY

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2011 06:36 PM | Show all posts
110602 BEAST @ COUNTDOWN

cr: uploader

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2011 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 2-6-2011 19:00

M Countdown 110602

News

Backstage

Winner

cr CrazyCarrotExtra

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2011 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Jo Kwon, Kikwang, & Supreme Team talk life in your 20s for Mnet’s “20’s Choice”

We previously announced that Mnet’s “20’s Choice” is gearing up for their 5th annual summer awards ceremony this year. For the 20 days leading up to the event, they’ve brought in cultural figures to speak on the importance of treasuring your youth.

First up was actor Kim Kab Soo, and following up are 2AM’s Jo Kwon, Supreme Team, and B2ST’s Kikwang.

Jo Kwon chose ‘Individuality’ as the most important aspect to develop in your 20’s, and explained, “I think I’ve created my own style as ‘kkap Kwon’ despite having debuted in a ballad group. From my hairstyle to my high-toned voice, my thinness and even my dancing style all belongs to me. I think everyone has their own individual charm, and it’s just a matter of discovering that and bringing it out.”

Kikwang chose ‘Body’ as the most important part of your 20’s. “What I mean by that is developing your consistency and level of concentration and commitment to something. To build that, why not work out and tone your body? Any exercise that’s good for your health really helps create passion and energy. I hope that people will become healthier inside and out.”

Meanwhile, E-Sens and Simon D chose ‘Style’. The duo said, “Sticking to your own style is important, regardless of what others think. When people were against me shaving my head and Simon D speaking in his dialect, you just have to stick to your guns and turn it into something of your own.”

“20’s Choice” will open on July 7th from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM KST. Channels Mnet, KM, tvN, OnStyle, XTM, and On Game Net will be broadcasting the event live. For those wanting to catch the blue carpet entrance, be sure to tune in at 5:00 PM KST!

Stay tuned for more details and coverage on this awards show, only on allkpop!

C: Allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2011 06:46 PM | Show all posts
B2ST’s Yoseob persuades his runaway fan to return home

B2ST’s Yoseob was revealed to have persuaded one of his runaway fans to return home.

According to reports, a woman had visited the Cube Entertainment office looking for her daughter, who had run away from home with hopes of meeting Yoseob.

Because she did not return home the previous night, the mom felt she had no choice but to come to the company office. After hearing her story, staff members began searching the area around B2ST’s dorm and were eventually able to find her daughter, who had stood outside waiting the entire night.

Representatives said, “Yoseob met with the fan and told her that she could come meet B2ST whenever she wanted to, as long as she never ran away from home again. The fan listened and returned home.”

They continued, “We are thankful for fans expressing their love for B2ST, but please remember that you are also a member of society and need to act accordingly. Running away from home to meet your favorite artist is not a proper expression of your love for them.”

Source + Photos: ENEWS24 via Nate
Taken from: Allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2011 09:56 PM | Show all posts
[PHOTOS] 110602 BEAST @ M!Countdown

C: Nate

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2011 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Sunny Hill - Midnight Circus

cr:uploader

saja tepek coz ada gikwang...hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2011 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-6-2011 08:59

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

110602 PLAYB2ST's DAILY OF B2ST - Mnet M countdown

Hello.

This is the administrator of BEAST's fanclub.

Following last week, at today's M Countdown, they reached the top again and

BEAST got 1st place 2 weeks in a row at M Countdown!!!!!!

While receiving lots of love and encouragement from B2UTYs

I hope for more and more good results~ Here are pictures of BEAST right after they got 1st place!

1st place group picture!

(+) Before performing, BEAST in the waiting room !!!

Thank you.

CREDITS: playb2st (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2011 12:00 PM | Show all posts
WELCOME TO BEAST AIRLINE 2010 - 2011 BEAST LIVE CONCERT MAKING BOOK

&#48708;&#49828;&#53944; &#53080;&#49436;&#53944; &#47700;&#51060;&#53433; &#48513;.. &#51916; &#51788;&#45716; &#46319;.. &#50756;&#51204; &#44592;&#45824;&#54644;&#46160; &#46112; &#46319;.. &#48372;&#44256; &#48152;&#54644;&#46160; &#52293;&#51076; &#47803; &#51664;..
(source : sonseokpd @ Twitter

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2011 03:50 PM | Show all posts

Place your 1st batch preorder now!

[DESGIN 1] MyB2UTY Tee Design Contest Winner | Design by dEqEkin

[DESIGN 2] MyB2UTY Own Production | Design by admin jokersdoll

PRICE
By hand: RM25
By post (Peninsular): add RM8 per order
By post (Sabah & Sarawak): add RM10 per order

NOTES
  • This preorder will be closed on 15th June 2011. Orders without payment after closing date will be ignored.
  • Meet up date will be on 1st JULY 2011 in KL area (more updates soon).
  • Posting date will be updated SOON.
  • No cancellation, no amendment, non-refundable after order is placed.
  • Please send your orders along with the payment proof. Try not to separate email for order and payment proof.
SIZE CHART(Only short sleeve tees are available)

PAYMENT
1. You can either pay through cash deposit /transfer via atm/ or anything related

2. Bank in your payment to:
Bank: Public Bank
Account holder: NASHA MOHD SURADEE
Account number: 4895114115

3. Please scan/take a picture of your receipt of deposit/transfer. If you are using online transfer,
please capture your computer's screen as proof of payment.

4. Email your payment proof to [email protected]

5. Email Subject: [MYB2UTY TEE] - YOUR NAME(YOUR USERNAME)

6. Copy and paste this order form into the email:

Full name:
Forum username:
Contact number:
Order detail: (amount, design, size)
Delivery option: (by hand/by post)
Shipping address:
Total payment:

credit :
Lollyana@myb2uty

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2011 04:14 PM | Show all posts
byk yg kene delete... ni je yg atie jmpe
Hot brothers (kikwang)

c ...
atie_chippy Post at 2-6-2011 14:35

comel jeh kikwang tukor pampers baby tu...
tapi sayang mission dorang gagal...suke tengok dia dgn tony ahn

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2011 07:25 PM | Show all posts
110603 MUSIC BANK

cr: uploader

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-10-2024 04:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169871 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.