Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

BEAST/B2ST 4th House ~ Hyunseung officially leaves B2ST to go solo

[Copy link]
Post time 13-6-2011 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply 760# JUSTcircle

pulak dahh... aku da donlod tpi yg pektisnyer....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-6-2011 10:49 AM | Show all posts
110612 SBS Inkigayo

cr threemoreminutes

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Cube Entertainment reveals official poster for “Cube United”

Cube Entertainment’s first ever family concert, “United Cube“, has finally unveiled their official poster image!

As reported earlier, the concert will be done under the theme, “Fantasy Land“, and so the poster is meant to be an expression of the infinite possibilities of the unknown. Cube artists B2ST, 4minute, and G.NA act as puzzle pieces in the poster, whose individual charisma comes together to create a picture of wonder and mystique.

To suit the theme, the stars were dressed in a modern, magician-like style.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates, as Cube will be releasing their second teaser episode at 6 PM KST today. Tickets will open through Interpark at 8 PM KST.

C: Allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 10:56 AM | Show all posts
110613 PLAYB2ST's DAILY OF B2ST - MBC Show!Music Core

Hello.
This is the administrator of BEAST's fanclub.

Last Saturday, Doojoon and Yoseob acted as special MCs on Show!Music Core!

As if they have been MCs for a long~ time
The 2 MCs did well guiding the program!

Here are pictures of the two MCs holding a gift from their fans
A recent trend item, the cute Ppororo microphone.

Thank you.

CREDITS: playb2st (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

110613 PLAYB2ST's DAILY OF B2ST - SBS Inkigayo

Hello.
This is the administrator of BEAST's fanclub.

Lately, dream-like days have been passing in a row. ^-^
There are already 8 trophies received from the promotions this time around ㅠ_ㅠ
Thank you so much, and thank you again!

After they were awarded the Mutizen song, BEAST requested to have a picture taken of them
Holding Yoseob up as a 1st place commemorative photo!

Although it's only one picture ㅠ_ㅠ please view well~

Thank you.

CREDITS: playb2st (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 10:57 AM | Show all posts
B2ST’s Kikwang wants to do a kiss photoshoot with Kim Shin Young

On June 11th, B2ST’s Kikwang guested on MBC’s “Quiz That Changes the World” and revealed that he would like to do a kiss photoshoot with gagwoman Kim Shin Young.

Kikwang enviously began, “A while ago, Doojoon released a kiss-themed photoshoot”, which led MCs to ask, “If you were to do a kiss photoshoot with anyone here today, who would you choose?”

Kikwang shocked the set by replying, “I’d like to do one with Kim Shin Young. Her small, light pink lips are extremely charming.”

Seeing Kim Shin Young express her glee, MC Lee Hwi Jae turned to her to ask, “Didn’t you like Jang Woo Hyuk?“ She replied, “It can change according to circumstances, you know.”

Source + Photos: Star Today via Nate

C: allkpop

[PHOTO] 110610 Music Bank backstage - BEAST and FT-Island

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 10:58 AM | Show all posts
110613 BEAST's Fiction is a hit thanks to Kolon Sports?

After the music video was released after a week, BEAST's 'Fiction' already exceeded 130 million views in public broadcast and sweeps the music cable charts thanks to Kolon Sports.

The music video became a hot interest because of BEAST's fashion.

In the 'Fiction' music video, Lee Kikwang was in a black vest that exposes his arms that emphasizes his masculinity with Yong Junhyung who wears a black vest with a white round[neck] t-shirt that shows a simple yet stylish style. On the other hand, Yoon Doojoon and Jang Hyunseung wore black jackets that was decorated with many zippers that shows their tough charms. But these jackets is a one-of-a-kind item. 'The Touchable Jacket' of Kolong Sports was introduced through BEAST's music video, is made from a material of comfortable cotton that is soft to the touch and this stylish casual jacket has detachable sleeves and pockets. With this detachable function, different styles can be made on the members and can even be worn with a vest.

This fashion, a product of Kolon Sports, BEAST wore in the music video became a focus of adoring fans and they investigate about the product, and through SNS channel, Kolon Sports's 'BEAST Jacket' became a hot issue that spreads rapidly.

Kolon Sports Marketing Director, Park Seunghwa said, 'Kolon Sports's travel line is having a collaboration for the season launching with French designer 'Jean Kolonna' as an outdoor line that is functional yet fashionable that emphasizes more on the features. It is unlikely for idols to go outdoor and it has become a hot topic as it shows a smart and independent side, even 10 teenagers notify that the brand is good possibility.

CREDITS: Goodday Sports (SOURCE); zapsaple@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-6-2011 11:00 AM | Show all posts
B2ST’s Kikwang wants to do a kiss photoshoot with Kim Shin Young

C: allkpop

110610  ...
atie_chippy Post at 14-6-2011 10:57

ayokkk.....andweeeeeeee

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 02:17 PM | Show all posts
best gak lagu fiction 2...tarian dia yg terbaik la...sempoi jerkk...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-6-2011 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 15-6-2011 00:15

~UNITED CUBE CONCERT- Episode.02~

cr beastofficial

Translation - United Cube Concert: Teaser 2

JIHYUN: Thank you everyone!
JIHYUN: “Hey, hey guys! Did you hear?
DOOJOON: “4Minute just finished their recording?”
GIKWANG: “Good work good work”
G.NA: “Who’s next?”
DONGWOON: “10 minute rest period~~!!”
HYUNAH: “Ah~Yes!”
YOSEOB: “I’m gonna sleep! Yeah yeah yeah”
JIHYUN: “Everyone~ On August 14th, I heard they’re spraying water everywhere at the UNITED CUBE concert”
ALL: Water?!
JUNHYUNG: “Hyunseung-ah, bring me some of that water next to you”
SOHYUN: “They’re spraying it everywhere? Everywhere?!”
JIYOON: “Wow~ that sounds so refreshing!”
G.NA: “But then, wouldn’t everyone get wet?”
DONGWOON: “It’s okay, it’s summer time~~”
YOSEOB: But then the water that they’re spraying will need to be really clean.. Our fans. They totally love water”
DOOJOON: “We’ve already taken care of the water”
YOSEOB: “Euheuheuheuheu!”
JIHYUN: “Did you really, then get ready to get wet!”
JIHYUN: Ah, I’m sorry!
HYUNSEUNG: “Umbrella?”
JIYOON: “Then maybe raincoats will be necessary~”
JUNHYUNG: “They’ll have to wrap their bags in plastic too!”
HYUNAH: “Then, waterproof makeup!! I’ll have to buy some right away!!!”
DONGWOON: “Why~ I bet Hyunah’s no makeup face will be funny~~”
DOOJOON: “Show. us. now!”
JUNHYUNG: “Show. us. now!!”
HYUNSEUNG: “Show. us. now!!!”
YOSEOB: “Show. us. now!!”
HYUNAH: “I don’t want to, I don’t want to!!”
GIKWANG: “That won’t do! Man!”
GIKWANG: Noooooooo
DOOJOON: “Did you guys just hear something?”
JIHYUN: “What was that sound?”
SOHYUN: “I heard it too!”
HYUNSEUNG: “Who was it!!!”
YOSEOB: “It sounded like Gikwangie!!”
GAYOON: “Gikwang??”
JUNHYUNG: “Did he stub his toe on the door or something?”
GIKWANG: “Nooooooo”
G.NA: “What are you saying no too?”
GIKWANG: “Water!!!!!! No water!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
JIHYUN: “Ah.. Could it be.. kekekeke”
GAYOON: “I get it now!!!”
DOOJOON: “A-ha~~ kekekeke”
ALL: Ah! Your. hair. will. get. frizzy!
DONGWOON: “Hyung.. I’ll be your umbrella for the day”
GAYOON: “There. There.”
JUNHYUNG: “You wanna borrow a plastic bag?”
G.NA: “Just be a man and get hit with water”
SOHYUN: “Be strong! Strong!”
HYUNSEUNG: “Gikwangie, I trust in you!!”
STAFF: BEAST, you’re up!
HYUNSEUNG/JUNHYUNG: Okay!
STAFF: BEAST!
GIKWANG: Huh? Ah okay okay…
STAFF: BEAST! Hurry please!
GIKWANG: Okay! Coming!
GIKWANG: Ah! That’s right!

[ 2:15 ]
GIKWANG: Ah! That’s better! Alright then!

CREDIT: b2utiesloveb2st @ TUMBLR

edit : vid with subs

cr XanXhi4

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2011 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 15-6-2011 00:19

[PHOTOS] 110614 BEAST's exhibition in Japan

C: B2UTY_AIRI @ twitter

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2011 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Doojoon #3 @ "Idols that You Want to Introduce to Your Parents"

IU and Jokwon got picked as the number one idol that netizens would want to introduce to their parents.

Twenty-nine groups were involved in this voting. (Beast, After School, f(x), Jay Park, Baek Ji Young, Jewelry, Lim Jung Hee, Heo Young Saeng, Brian, Rainbow, 5dolls and B1A4)

Many male idols picked SBS’ MC IU. Right after IU, it was Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon with 2NE1′s Sandara Park as 2nd. After School’s Uee as 3rd. Rainbow’s Go Woori and f(x)’s Victoria as 4th and 5th.

Out of the girl idols, 2AM’s Jokwon got picked as 1st. Second, Jay Park. 3rd, Beast’s Yoon DooJoon and Big Bang’s TOP. Fourth, CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa and 5th, Infinite’s Kim Sung Gyu.

Source: nate
Credit & Translated by: [email protected]
Taken from: dkpopnews
Shared by: 21BANGS.com

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2011 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 15-6-2011 00:24

united cube

Source: tumblr
shared by hakina @ soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2011 12:29 PM | Show all posts

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

110612 Son IlRak's Cyworld Update [/SIZE]

This day, what's happening?
No matter how I think, fans, celebrities and coordinators, and staff are not sure of relationships so they cannot really understand the situation. I think this is what that is happening.^^

As you know, Celebrities lives are surrounded by managers and staff.
To them, managers and staff are like family and friends.

Then I watched them protecting themselves, they are caring managers and staff who i think we should appreciate. Sometimes they are better than flesh and blood if you didn't even consider.

The continuos tension at the end of a broadcast an performance, even when they are seated together with their parents, appreciation will still be directed to the effusive managers and staff. Of course, I have often seen this at broadcast stations too.

Their families and friends, little more than I want to thank them, an encouraging scene changing to jealousy, blaming, this is what a tree is called~~~
No matter how mindless some young fans are an how the reckless like speak~~~

Ahem~~~
It is not really what they're thinking.

And they speak a little differently but~~~
Everyone try to ponder about it for once.

To everyone, if you are getting a great girlfriend~~~
In the sight of people~~~
And when there are cameras in public places, would you dare to show any affection?
I suppose no one but a fool would do that.

The root of these rumors are silly, let's all clarify it~~~
But following some polarity facing crooked fans with their ridiculous Fiction, let's just ignore the situation of just leave. That too, is hard.

Hmph this kind of people~~~
If they fall into situation, they won't go on a rampage crying, right?^^

This is what I say.
The people in our country all feel that it would be good to have a generous amount of adult times in their hearts.^^
Adult times~~~
Bbasya~~~
Up till now, my co-star has been complaining.

CREDITS: Son Ilrak's Cyworld (SOURCE); 바보Vic@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2011 11:01 AM | Show all posts
[PHOTO] 110616 MCD

C: @MnetMcountdown

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2011 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Super Junior Shindong's sister shows undivided love for BEAST

Super Junior Shindong's sister shows undivided love for BEAST

He (Shindong) said “One day I called and she came unlike the usual, saying ‘I miss you oppa. I love you,’. I asked ‘Why do you want to see BEAST concert?’ Shindong added ‘My little sister’s a BEAST fan.Together with her friends she has been saving tickets for the popular star’ he explained.

Today’s studio founds out a little something from Shindong’s little sister,’How about Leeteuk oppa’ and the answer was ‘Handsome’ she replied with big loud voice. ‘I like BEAST more’ she added which make Leeteuk fell into humiliation. Kang Hodong asked ‘Today we have guest appearances like U-Know Yunho,Kim Hyung Joon, Lee Seung Gi and (2PM) Junho, which one do you like the best?’ Without hesistation, she answered ‘I like BEAST the best’ which drew the stars to laugh of embarrassment.

SOURCE:NEWSEN
VIA: B2STRISING
TRANS: zapsaple@B2STRISING
Taken from b2stdiary @ tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2011 02:36 PM | Show all posts
smlm inkigayo kalah ngan 2ne1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2011 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Reply 775# atie_chippy

strong heart bile ehh..?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2011 05:00 AM | Show all posts

110616 'Dalgona', BEAST Lee Kikwang 'uljjang' cousin's face is revealed

아이돌 그룹 비스트 멤버 이기광의 ‘얼짱’ 사촌누나가 화제다.

최근 SBS `달고나` 스튜디오 녹화에서 영상을 통해 이기광의 사촌누나 얼굴이 공개됐다.

17일 방송되는 SBS ‘달고나’에서는 비스트 이기광의 고향인 전남 나주를 찾았다.

녹화 현장, 이기광 부모를 비롯해 일가친척이 모인 자리에서 가족들 중 단연 눈에 띈 사람은 이기광의 ‘얼짱’ 사촌누나 이가은(23)씨였다. 이가은 씨는 올해 대학을 갓 졸업하고 곧 안경원 개점을 앞두고 있는 예비 CEO다.

비스트 멤버 중 누구의 팬이냐는 MC 질문에 이씨는 "얼마 전까지 윤두준 팬이었는데 지금은 용준형 팬이다"며 사촌동생 이름만 제외하고 얘기해 이기광에게 굴욕을 안겼다.

이기광의 얼짱 사촌누나와 함께한 ‘달고나’ 이기광 편은 오는 17일 밤 10시에 방송될 예정이다.

Idol group BEAST member Kikwang's uljjang cousin is revealed.

On recent recording of SBS 'Dalgona', Lee Kikwang's cousin's face was revealed through a video.

On the 17th the broaddcast of SBS 'Dalgona' will be held in Cheonnam, Naju, the hometown of BEAST Lee Kikwang.

At the recording site, Lee Kikwang's parents as well as his relatives and his whole family came but what catches everyone's attention is Lee Kikwanng's 'uljjang' cousin, Lee Gaeun (23).

Lee Gaeun, who just freshly graduated from college this year and is currently planning to become a CEO of an optical store.

The MC asked her who is her favorite among the BEAST members and she answered 'I was a Yoon Doojoon fan before but now I am a fan of Yong Junhyung'. When talking about her cousin, Lee Kikwang, she immediately become embarassed.

Lee Kikwang's 'uljjang' cousin will made appearance in 'Dalgona' where Lee Kikwang will also appear and is scheduled to broadcast on the 17th at 10PM.

*uljjang is a term for good looking people; best face.

CREDITS: JKN (SOURCE); zapsaple@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2011 05:02 AM | Show all posts

110615 BEAST, Japan geurilla concert gets enthusiastic response receiving calls as 'Hallyu Star'

6월14일 비스트는 도쿄의 신주쿠 스테이션 스퀘어에서 깜짝 게릴라 라이브 공연을 가졌으며 이 공연에 5천 여명의 팬들이 모여 신주쿠 역 일대를 가득 메웠다.

이번 비스트의 게릴라 공연은 두 번째 싱글 '배드 걸' 발매를 기념해 열렸으며 비밀리에 열린 이벤트였으나 5,000여 명의 팬들이 몰려들어 일본 내 이들의 인기를 실감하게 했다. 게릴라 콘서트 1시간 전부터 설치 된 무대에는 검은 천이 드리워졌고 일대에는 안전을 고려해 경호요원이 배치됐다.

오후 5시30분이 되자 스테이지에 'BEAST'의 로고가 나타났고 이를 본 많은 여성팬들은 하나되어 '비스트'를 연호하기 시작했다. 곧이어 등장한 비스트가 '배드 걸'을 부르자 노래를 따라 부르는 팬들로 신주쿠 역 주변은 순식간에 비스트의 공연장을 방불케 했다. 닛칸 스포츠등 일본의 유력 일간지는 이를 앞다투어 보도하기도 했다.

전혀 예상치 못했던 비스트의 일본 방문에 놀란 일부 팬들은 게릴라 라이브가 펼쳐지는 내내 눈물을 훔치기도 했다. 비스트는 빼곡하게 자리한 팬들에게 차례대로 반갑게 인사를 건넸고 이어 멤버 손동운이 "새로운 싱글이 발매됩니다. 잘 부탁드립니다"라고 일본어로 화답해 박수갈채를 받았다. 10분 남짓 펼쳐진 공연 이후에도 팬들은 아쉬움에 자리를 뜰 줄 몰랐다.

이 소식을 접한 한국의 네티즌은 "비스트마저 일본 진출하면 나는 어떡하나", "한국 가수들이 환영 받으니 어깨가 으쓱", "비스트의 일본 활동을 응원합니다", "비스트 일본에서도 인기 많네요"라며 반응을 보였다.

한편 비스트는 '픽션'으로 3주 연속 가요프로그램 정상을 휩쓸며 승승장구 하고 있다. (사진제공: 큐브 엔터테이먼트)

On the 14th of June, BEAST held a surprise guerilla live performance at Tokyo Shinjuku Station Square and over 5000 fans came pouring in.

BEAST hold the geurilla performance to commentrate the release of their second single 'Bad Girl' and it was held in a open yet secret event with more than 5000 people. The flocking of the Japanese fans means that their[BEAST] popularity is recognized. One hour before the guerilla concert was set up, the stage was draped with black cloth and securities was placed as safety measures.

At 5.30, the BEAST logo appeared on stage and a lot of female fans saw it and thus the BEAST era begins. Soon, BEAST appeared with 'Bad Girl' and fans sang along to the song at Shinjuku Station and at that, BEAST became a legend at that place. 'Nitkan Sports', Japan's leading daily newspaper report that it was a chaos.

BEAST unexpected visit to Japan had surprised some fans through the live guerilla and manage to steal the tears of some fans. BEAST Dongwoon said to fans 'The new single will be released. Please look out for it' in Japanese and received an applause. Even after extending the event for more than 10minutes, fans who didn't know about the event regret leaving the place.

After they found out about the news, some Korean fans reacted 'BEAST advancing Japan, what am I to do','Korean singers are welcome with shrugging shoulders','I will support BEAST's activities in Japan','BEAST is quite popular in Japan'.

Meanwhile, BEAST's 'Fiction' have been sweeping successfully top music programs in three consecutive weeks. (Photo provide: Cube Entertainment)

CREDITS: bntnews (SOURCE); zapsaple@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2011 05:03 AM | Show all posts

BEAST Yang Yoseob, "I was able to grow even more through 'Immortal Song 2'"

남성그룹 비스트 양요섭이 KBS2 ‘불후의 명곡2-전설을 노래하다’ 하차 소감을 밝혔다.

양요섭은 17일 오후 기자와의 만나 “촬영할 때는 빨리 끝났으면 좋겠다는 생각을 했었는데, 막상 끝나고 나니 아쉬움이 조금 남는다”고 솔직한 마음을 밝혔다.

경연 무대를 마친 후 청중 평가단의 선택을 기다리는 순간에 대해 양요섭은 “위에 올라서는 순간부터 정말 떨리기 시작한다. 불이 꺼지는 순간은 아무 생각도 들지 않고 정말 암담하다”고 당시를 회상했다.

이어 “그래도 선생님들의 노래를 부르고 평가를 받은 것을 배우고 성장하는 시간이 된 것 같아 정말 값지다”고 감사의 마음을 전했다.

양요섭은 "'불후의 명곡'을 하면서 1위에 대한 욕심은 없었다. 그저 열심히 하고 비스트의 이름을 더 알릴 수 있는 기회가 되어 좋았다"고 덧붙였다.

한편 ‘픽션(Fiction)’과 ‘비 오는 날엔’ 등으로 음악 방송은 물론, 음원 사이트 1위를 섭렵한 비스트는 19일 SBS ‘인기가요’를 마지막으로 첫 정규1집 '픽션 앤 팩트(Fiction and Fact)' 활동을 마감한다.

Yang Yoseob from the male group BEAST had revealed his commentary for leaving KBS2 ‘Immortal Song 2 – Sing the Legends’.

Yang Yoseob had met with the reporter  on the 17th and stated, “When I was filming, I used wish for the recording to end earlier, but now that the program is over, I have a bit of regret left over.”

After the performance when contestants were waiting for the results to come out, Yang Yoseob revealed, “I start getting really nervous from the moment I step on the platform. When the light turns off, you have no thoughts in your head and it’s really silent.”

He added, “But as a whole, it was a really a precious experience for me to grow by singing the legend’s songs and getting rated on it.”

Yang Yoseob said, “I had no greed of winning first place while filming ‘Immortal Song’. I just wish that it had been  time for me to make the BEAST name more well known.”

Meanwhile, for BEAST who had conquered the music charts with ‘Fiction’ and ‘On Rainy Days’, they will conclude their first official album ‘Fiction and Fact’ promotions on the 19th with SBS ‘Inkigayo’.

CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-10-2024 06:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.271508 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.