CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: obelisk

20 things in the Holy Quran about about Jesus (peace be upon him)

[Copy link]
Post time 20-3-2015 11:53 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 20-3-2015 09:32 AM
Any sound minded person with normal IQ and conscience easily can tell who easily won this debate;
Shadid Lewis vs. Nabeel Qureshi: The Case for Islam vs. the Case for Christianity--Why We Chose to Leave and Believe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZHK9E4BviI  

But as usual this demented sissy ustazy thinks otherwise, the rest of the muslims in this forum must be horrified by his imbecility, that's why nobody come to his aids even that son of a gun AK147 aka ultra biased moderator Ibnur...

Sam Zaatari and Paul Bilal Williams anyone ???

Awwww , you are sore because a truthful review have been given regarding the debate.

In all instances , your hero , the ahmadi turned christian came up short.

Too bad for you , you need to face the truth.

The questions you still need to answer :
(1) can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

(2) Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins?

(3) you claim
This of course only reinforce the fact that Quran is fake when it said that Jesus did not die but someone else died in place of Jesus.   Quran 4:156-159

while referring to Quran4:157 (from you)   
"And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain". S. 4:157

Can you now pinpoint where in the said verse that state someone else died in place of Jesus?

LOL , lets see how you try to run or ignore the questions ..... O ye of blind faith .....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2015 09:39 AM | Show all posts
This sissy ustazy sure inherit all the trademarks of a sunni salafist muslims;

1. Like all muslims, they are blinded spiritually by evil spirit.
2. They are mostly mentally and academically inadequate to comprehend Bible.
3. They are purposely pseudodyslexic.

Little wonder why all muslim countries are failed state, they can't even compete with Buddhist and Hindu, let alone Christians and Jews.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 10:51 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 21-3-2015 09:39 AM
This sissy ustazy sure inherit all the trademarks of a sunni salafist muslims;

2. They are mostly mentally and academically inadequate to comprehend Bible.

Little wonder why all muslim countries are failed state, they can't even compete with Buddhist and Hindu, let alone Christians and Jews.

LOL , running short of ideas yeah?

How come you are so scared to answer anything regarding your bible but choose to blabber? Ever heard of data talks bull shit walks.

Ha ha , this is what you have been reduced to - blabbering without evidence hoping for someone to believe you. Alas .... it remains a hope

The questions you still need to answer :
(1) can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

(2) Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins?

(3) you claim
This of course only reinforce the fact that Quran is fake when it said that Jesus did not die but someone else died in place of Jesus.   Quran 4:156-159

"And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain". S. 4:157

Can you now pinpoint where in the said verse that state someone else died in place of Jesus?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Quran is a lie, as Jesus ' death on cross/pole/tree is historical proven fact.

Many modern scholars consider the baptism of Jesus and his crucifixion to be two historically certain facts about

him.[4][16] James Dunn states that these "two facts in the life of Jesus command almost universal assent" and

"rank so high on the 'almost impossible to doubt or deny' scale of historical facts" that they are often the starting

points for the study of the historical Jesus.[4] Bart Ehrman states that the crucifixion of Jesus on the orders of

Pontius Pilate is the most certain element about him.[17] John Dominic Crossan states that the crucifixion of

Jesus is as certain as any historical fact can be.[18] Eddy and Boyd state that it is now "firmly established" that

there is non-Christian confirmation of the crucifixion of Jesus.[19]

Even that dubious scholar Bart Ehrman whom the sissy ustazy like to quote also aknowledge the crucifixion of

Jesus Christ .....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 21-3-2015 12:34 PM
wkk5159 replied at 21-3-2015 12:11 PM

Many modern scholars consider the baptism of Jesus and his crucifixion to be two historically certain facts about

him.[4][16] James Dunn states that these "two facts in the life of Jesus command almost universal assent" and

"rank so high on the 'almost impossible to doubt or deny' scale of historical facts" that they are often the starting

points for the study of the historical Jesus.[4] Bart Ehrman states that the crucifixion of Jesus on the orders of

Pontius Pilate is the most certain element about him.[17] John Dominic Crossan states that the crucifixion of

Jesus is as certain as any historical fact can be.[18] Eddy and Boyd state that it is now "firmly established" that

there is non-Christian confirmation of the crucifixion of Jesus.[19]

Even that dubious scholar Bart Ehrman whom the sissy ustazy like to quote also aknowledge the crucifixion of

Jesus Christ .....

LOL , you are still blur about the issue. This is extremely poor of you. Yet you claim to be a 'true professional and an expert in your field'.

The Quran does not deny that Jesus went thru the process of being crucified. However the Quran denies Jesus being crucified. Do look up the meaning of crucifixion. You don't even know what crucifixion entails.

My question is very simple :
can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

In the bible , Pilate was surprised over the news that Jesus had already died , mark15:44 (NIV)
Pilate was surprised to hear that he was already dead. Summoning the centurion, he asked him if Jesus had already died

The Romans knew that a person undergoing crucifixion would take days to die , more so if their legs were not broken. This shows that there was already doubt whether Jesus died. Whether the centurion was telling the truth is another matter. This is due to the fact that he could have been a believer in Jesus because he stated per mark15:39
And when the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus, saw how he died,[c] he said, “Surely this man was the Son of God!”

LOL , what you are giving me are opinions of people about 2000 years after the fact. There is no evidence to confirm that Jesus died from the process of being crucified.

Therefore Quran4:157 is true. Your in believing that Jesus died on the cross or stake or whatever your fancy , is based on an assumption. It is conjecture.

LOL , this confirm my suspicion that you don't even know your own bible.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by wkk5159 at 21-3-2015 01:21 PM

No junior, sissy ustazy sam1528, you are nobody comparing to true scholars. So if majority of scholars unanimously said Jesus did indeed die on the cross/pole/tree. Who on earth do you think you are ? Who care about the "syok sendiri" demented muslim like you sam1528 ??? Therefore it is undisputable proof that Quran is full of lies when it said Jesus did not die on the cross/pole/tree....Of course beside zillions of proofs in the Bible about Jesus's crucifixion but sadly taqiyative muslims prefer to play dumb and be pseudodyslexic....

Many modern scholars consider the baptism of Jesus and his crucifixion to be two historically certain facts about him.[4][16] James Dunn states that these "two facts in the life of Jesus command almost universal assent" and "rank so high on the 'almost impossible to doubt or deny' scale of historical facts" that they are often the starting points for the study of the historical Jesus.[4] Bart Ehrman states that the crucifixion of Jesus on the orders of Pontius Pilate is the most certain element about him.[17] John Dominic Crossan states that the crucifixion of Jesus is as certain as any historical fact can be.[18] Eddy and Boyd state that it is now "firmly established" that there is non-Christian confirmation of the crucifixion of Jesus.[19]

The best part.....Even that dubious scholar Bart Ehrman whom the sissy ustazy like to quote much too often also aknowledge the crucifixion of Jesus Christ .....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-3-2015 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by wkk5159 at 21-3-2015 01:20 PM

Islamic Jesus was never crucified and therefore was not resurrected

And because of their saying (in boast), ‘We killed Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah,’ — but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them the resemblance of ‘Eesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]: But Allah raised him [‘Eesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All Powerful, All Wise [al-Nisaa’ 4:157-158]

Biblical Jesus which (by his death and resurrection) saved his people from their sins

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were

dead, yet shall he live: John 11;25

And if Christ be not risen, then [is] our preaching vain, and your faith [is] also vain.

I Corinthians 15:14

So, who is lying ??? Judge for yourself....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 21-3-2015 02:33 PM
wkk5159 replied at 21-3-2015 12:50 PM
No junior, sissy ustazy sam1528, you are nobody comparing to true scholars. So if majority of scholars unanimously said Jesus did indeed die on the cross/pole/tree. Who on earth do you think you are ? Who care about the "syok sendiri" demented muslim like you sam1528 ??? Therefore it is undisputable proof that Quran is full of lies when it said Jesus did not die on the cross/pole/tree....Of course beside zillions of proofs in the Bible about Jesus's crucifixion but sadly taqiyative muslims prefer to play dumb and be pseudodyslexic....

Many modern scholars consider the baptism of Jesus and his crucifixion to be two historically certain facts about him.[4][16] James Dunn states that these "two facts in the life of Jesus command almost universal assent" and "rank so high on the 'almost impossible to doubt or deny' scale of historical facts" that they are often the starting points for the study of the historical Jesus.[4] Bart Ehrman states that the crucifixion of Jesus on the orders of Pontius Pilate is the most certain element about him.[17] John Dominic Crossan states that the crucifixion of Jesus is as certain as any historical fact can be.[18] Eddy and Boyd state that it is now "firmly established" that there is non-Christian confirmation of the crucifixion of Jesus.[19]

The best part.....Even that dubious scholar Bart Ehrman whom the sissy ustazy like to quote much too often also aknowledge the crucifixion of Jesus Christ .....

LOL , this is where I again catch you in your inconsistency. You have a problem with the Quran which you claim comes 600 years later but you dont't have a problem with Dunn , Crosson etc even though they came about 2000 years later. This shows that you don't even know what you are talking about. Ha ha , yet you claim to be 'a true professional and an expert in your own field'.

Do you understand the question? I repeat my question : can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

Why are you time and time again providing opinions of people and not evidence from the bible? Isn't the bible supposed to be the your scripture unless you have no confidence in your own bible.

Why are you looking to run from this question? You claim there zillions of evidence from the bible. Yet you cannot even produce a single evidence.

Ha ha , in the end it is all about conjecture. The Quran is right, your faith is based on a conjecture.

I can understand why Bart Ehrman think Jesus died one way or another. They are not looking at other plausable alternatives and such is their best guess. However until now there is no evidence that confirm Jesus to have died on the cross. I am asking for evidence from the bible which you claim to be the word of your God. All I get from you is the continuous attempts to run from this issue.

LOL , the truth hurts ..... yes?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2015 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 21-3-2015 02:49 PM
wkk5159 replied at 21-3-2015 01:18 PM

And because of their saying (in boast), ‘We killed Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah,’ — but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them the resemblance of ‘Eesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]: But Allah raised him [‘Eesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All Powerful, All Wise [al-Nisaa’ 4:157-158]

Biblical Jesus which (by his death and resurrection) saved his people from their sins

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were

And if Christ be not risen, then [is] our preaching vain, and your faith [is] also vain.

LOL , you quote joh11:25 and then claim that Jesus died and was resurrected?

Aiyoyo , is this another feeble attempt to lie your way thru? The context of joh11:25 is when Jesus was talking to Martha , the sister of Lazarus. He is telling them that he has the ability to resurrect the dead Lazarus.

Ha ha , I again have caught you in trying to lie. Hmm , you are an ardent follower of Paul (the liar) , aren't you?

Interestingly , Jesus asked his Father or God for help in resurrecting Lazarus , joh11:41-42
41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me.
42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

In the proper context , its just doing a miracle by the permission of God.

LOL , why you argue that joh11:25 is evidence that Jesus died on the cross? Don't you know that your lie would be caught out?

I again repeat my questions :

(3) you claim

One thing we have established here ...... you are a liar after all. Ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Psedodyslexic dumbo@Sissy ustazy sam1528 really deserve the accolade of most demented muslim in this forum.....

Islam beside serves as breeding ground for terrorists, it is also good at producing low grade liars !

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 05:41 PM | Show all posts
LOL , the truth hurts ..... yes?  What this actually means is Bible truths badly hurt the fallacies of Quran.

One thing we have established here ...... you are a liar after all. Ha ha    What this actually means is sissy ustazy sam1528 is perfecting the skill of taqiyah.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 05:45 PM | Show all posts

Poor old sissy ustazy sam1528 is rallying for his vile prophet....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 21-3-2015 06:16 PM
wkk5159 replied at 21-3-2015 05:41 PM
LOL , the truth hurts ..... yes?  What this actually means is Bible truths badly hurt the fallacies of Quran.

One thing we have established here ...... you are a liar after all. Ha ha    What this actually means is sissy ustazy sam1528 is perfecting the skill of taqiyah.

Ha ha , until now you are so scared to pinpoint where in the bible that
- confirm Jesus to have died on the cross
- Jesus in his own words admitted to die for your sins

All you can provide are opinions of people 2000 years after the fact and then claim that it is biblical.

Worse still you appealed to joh11:25 and then claim that the verse confirmed that Jesus died on the cross and him admitting to die for your sins. LOL , why are you trying to lie? Isn't the verse in context is Jesus talking to Lazarus sister?

Ha ha , now you into word twisting. LOL , this is what happens to haters when they have been cornered and proven to be liars ..... its word twisting time. Who are you trying to BS.

One thing for sure. You are an ardent follower of Paul (the liar). It must be so embarrassing for you. Your supporters must be cringing in embarrassment , their Christian hero 'wkk5159' have been caught lying and still continue to lie.

The questions you need to answer :

(3) you claim

(4) LOL , lets have a look at your quoted reference under the tag 8. Islamic Jesus was never crucified and therefore was not resurrected

It states :

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11;25

LOL , joh11:25 is about Jesus talking to Martha the sister of the already dead Lazarus. It has got NOTHING to do with any biblical evidence that confirm him to die on the cross and him dying for your sins.

Only people of lesser intelligence would take this verse and claim that it is biblical evidence that confirm Jesus to have died on the cross and him dying for your sins. Alternatively only people who are used to lying and assume that others would not read the bible would make such claim like what you are doing.

Ha ha , you cannot stop lying ..... can you?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2015 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 21-3-2015 06:30 PM
wkk5159 replied at 21-3-2015 05:14 PM
Psedodyslexic dumbo@Sissy ustazy sam1528 really deserve the accolade of most demented muslim in this forum.....

Islam beside serves as breeding ground for terrorists, it is also good at producing low grade liars !

LOL , you have been caught trying to lie again. Instead of owing up to your lie , you still continue to lie as if there is no tomorrow. This is classical tactic of being thick face and thick skinned. Ha ha , are you thick face and thick skinned ....... it must be so.

Oops <face palm> , you are and ardent follower of Paul with the mindset of rom3:7 (NIV)
Someone might argue, “If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?”

Whoops , to you joh11:25 is confirmation that Jesus died on the cross and he died for your sins? Aiyoyo , perhaps you want me to tutor you on the bible and how to understand its context? Don't be shy.

Ha ha , I nearly fell from my chair laughing. To you joh11:25 is confirmation that Jesus died on the cross and him dying for your sins. You are worse than a kid in Sunday school.

The questions you need to answer :

(3) you claim

(4) LOL , lets have a look at your quoted reference under the tag 8. Islamic Jesus was never crucified and therefore was not resurrected

It states :

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11;25

LOL , joh11:25 is about Jesus talking to Martha the sister of the already dead Lazarus. It has got NOTHING to do with any biblical evidence that confirm him to die on the cross and him dying for your sins.

Only people of lesser intelligence would take this verse and claim that it is biblical evidence that confirm Jesus to have died on the cross and him dying for your sins. Alternatively only people who are used to lying and assume that others would not read the bible would make such claim like what you are doing.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2015 09:37 AM | Show all posts
LOL , joh11:25 is about Jesus talking to Martha the sister of the already dead Lazarus. It has got NOTHING to do with any biblical evidence that confirm him to die on the cross and him dying for your sins.....

Let's see what does John 11:25 actually means;

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
This verse is just one of the many many verses in the New Testament testifying the resurrection of Jesus from the death and the cornerstone of Christian tenet and the literally it couldn't be any clearer. In the same book of 1 Peter 1:3; Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

so it is very obvious pious sunni salafist muslim sam1528 is physically, mentally and spiritually confirmed;
2. They are mostly mentally and academically inadequate to comprehend Bible. ( What can you expect from a scientific prooven Australoidal IQ median of 63)...
http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/iq_matters

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2015 10:29 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 23-3-2015 09:37 AM
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
This verse is just one of the many many verses in the New Testament testifying the resurrection of Jesus from the death and the cornerstone of Christian tenet and the literally it couldn't be any clearer. In the same book of 1 Peter 1:3; Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
No , it doesn't mean that Jesus is admitting to die for your sins. It is far from that. It is all about the resurrection of Lazarus and Jesus is claiming he can do it with the permission of God.

LOL , my questions have never touched on the resurrection of Jesus. Ok then , since you are so itchy to discuss resurrection , can you now point out where in the bible that Jesus was resurrected? What are we talking about here? Physical or spiritual resurrection?

If you claim it is
- physical resurrection , this cannot be because in eze37:7-8 (NIV) it states upon resurrection , the body is wholesome , ie no blemish
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone.
8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
** this passage is viewed being a metaphor for Israel but it provides an insight to what is physical resurrection

- sipritual resurrection ..... aiyoyo tambi .... Jesus ate food , eg luk24:42-43(NIV)
42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish,
43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.
Therefore where is the so called resurrection? The only explanation left is that Jesus survived the process of crucifixion. Therefore the holes in his hands and feet in addition to him eating.

Lets see how you respond ... ha ha

so it is very obvious pious sunni salafist muslim sam1528 is physically, mentally and spiritually confirmed;
2. They are mostly mentally and academically inadequate to comprehend Bible. ( What can you expect from a scientific prooven Australoidal IQ median of 63)...
Bla bla bla , bla bla bla , bla bla bla. Are you that frustrated and unable to argue with facts?

It would be better if you have the courage to answer the following questions that you have been running away from :

(3) you claim

You don't want to be called a coward .... do you? Why the fear? Only your faith is shattered .... you won't die ..... ha ha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2015 10:39 AM | Show all posts
You don't want to be called a coward .... do you? Why the fear? Only your faith is shattered .... you won't die ..... ha ha

Imbecility of muslim in sam1528 at it's best !

Since he just regurgitating the gabage, i will keep on repeating the truth !

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2015 10:57 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 23-3-2015 10:39 AM
You don't want to be called a coward .... do you? Why the fear? Only your faith is shattered .... yo ...

I think you don't understand the issue here.
Per your understanding; for Jesus to resurrect he has to die first. The question here is, how did he die? Which part of the Bible confirm that he died on the cross?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2015 11:10 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 replied at 23-3-2015 10:57 AM
I think you don't understand the issue here.
Per your understanding; for Jesus to resurrect he ha ...

I hope you don't try to be pseudodyslexic like your taqiyative brethren sam1528....

Try read this verses from book of John, chapter 19:1-37; i underline and bold the verses which clearly say that Jesus was crucified and died.

Jesus Sentenced to Be Crucified
19 Then Pilate took Jesus and had him flogged. 2 The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head. They clothed him in a purple robe 3 and went up to him again and again, saying, “Hail, king of the Jews!” And they slapped him in the face.
4 Once more Pilate came out and said to the Jews gathered there, “Look, I am bringing him out to you to let you know that I find no basis for a charge against him.” 5 When Jesus came out wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe, Pilate said to them, “Here is the man!”
6 As soon as the chief priests and their officials saw him, they shouted, “Crucify! Crucify!”
But Pilate answered, “You take him and crucify him. As for me, I find no basis for a charge against him.”
7 The Jewish leaders insisted, “We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God.”
8 When Pilate heard this, he was even more afraid, 9 and he went back inside the palace. “Where do you come from?” he asked Jesus, but Jesus gave him no answer. 10 “Do you refuse to speak to me?” Pilate said. “Don’t you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you?”
11 Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.”
12 From then on, Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the Jewish leaders kept shouting, “If you let this man go, you are no friend of Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.”
13 When Pilate heard this, he brought Jesus out and sat down on the judge’s seat at a place known as the Stone Pavement (which in Aramaic is Gabbatha). 14 It was the day of Preparation of the Passover; it was about noon.
“Here is your king,” Pilate said to the Jews.
15 But they shouted, “Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!”
“Shall I crucify your king?” Pilate asked.
“We have no king but Caesar,” the chief priests answered.
16 Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified.
The Crucifixion of JesusSo the soldiers took charge of Jesus. 17 Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha). 18 There they crucified him, and with him two others—one on each side and Jesus in the middle.
19 Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read: jesus of nazareth, the king of the jews. 20 Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek. 21 The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, “Do not write ‘The King of the Jews,’ but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews.”
22 Pilate answered, “What I have written, I have written.”
23 When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took his clothes, dividing them into four shares, one for each of them, with the undergarment remaining. This garment was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom.
24 “Let’s not tear it,” they said to one another. “Let’s decide by lot who will get it.”
This happened that the scripture might be fulfilled that said,
“They divided my clothes among them
    and cast lots for my garment.”[a]

So this is what the soldiers did.
25 Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. 26 When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, “Woman,[b] here is your son,” 27 and to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.
The Death of Jesus28 Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am thirsty.” 29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips. 30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
31 Now it was the day of Preparation, and the next day was to be a special Sabbath. Because the Jewish leaders did not want the bodies left on the crosses during the Sabbath, they asked Pilate to have the legs broken and the bodies taken down. 32 The soldiers therefore came and broke the legs of the first man who had been crucified with Jesus, and then those of the other. 33 But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs. 34 Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. 35 The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe. 36 These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken,”[c] 37 and, as another scripture says, “They will look on the one they have pierced.”[d]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2015 11:45 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 23-3-2015 10:39 AM
Imbecility of muslim in sam1528 at it's best !

Since he just regurgitating the gabage, i will keep on repeating the truth !

LOL , you cannot answer to anything ..... can you?

You don't even know your own bible? I repeat my argument :
If you claim it is
- physical resurrection , this cannot be because in eze37:7-8 (NIV) it states upon resurrection , the body is wholesome , ie no blemish
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone.
8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

** this passage is viewed being a metaphor for Israel but it provides an insight to what is physical resurrection

- sipritual resurrection ..... aiyoyo tambi .... Jesus ate food , eg luk24:42-43(NIV)
42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish,
43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.

Therefore where is the so called resurrection? The only explanation left is that Jesus survived the process of crucifixion. Therefore the holes in his hands and feet in addition to him eating.

Lets see how you respond ... ha ha

Bla bla bla , bla bla bla , bla bla bla. Are you that frustrated and unable to argue with facts?

Refer to my post#76

Pssst ..... try your best to answer. So far your best is not good enough

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

3-6-2024 08:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.558438 second(s), 41 queries .