Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

BEAST/B2ST 4th House ~ Hyunseung officially leaves B2ST to go solo

[Copy link]
Post time 20-6-2011 11:46 AM | Show all posts
[NEWS] BEAST prepares a special ’support present’ for their fans

To celebrate the successful promotions of their comeback track “Fiction“, the members of B2ST have prepared a heartwarming surprise for their fans.

Over 1,000 fans gathered to bid the boys farewell on the June 19th episode of SBS’s “Inkigayo“, and each of them received a special present from the boys themselves. The members wanted to repay all the love they’ve received during their promotions, and decided to give a ’support gift’ of their own to their fans.

Fanclubs in Korea are known for coming up with lavish ’support ideas’, like buying their groups lavish lunch baskets and snacks for both the members and staff, oftentimes with special stickers pasted on to represent their fanclub. The boys took the idea and prepared 1,000 drinks with personally designed stickers that had cute messages like, “God Dongwoon’s Surprise Attack” and “Paid For by Chief Yoon.”

Surprised fans commented back, “How is it possible to not like them when they do fan service like this”, and “B2ST loves their fans so much!”

The boys concluded, “The past month has been like a dream to us thanks to all of the best love sent to us by our fans. Thank you so much for making us so happy right up until the last broadcast.”

Taken from: Allkpop

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-6-2011 09:38 PM | Show all posts
Love Request 110618

on a rainy days

110619 Ystar Live Power Music

special, soom, shock, fiction

cr uploader

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2011 09:41 PM | Show all posts
BEAST reveals thoughts on winning eight times with “Fiction and Fact”

After concluding with their “Fiction” promotions on SBS’s “Inkigayo“, the boys of B2ST are now preparing for their Japanese promotions.

Although it was a short cycle, it’s definitely been one heck of a ride for these boys, as they’ve managed to land a total of eight trophies in just one month. Not only that, but they’ve also achieved their first triple crown on “M! Countdown.”

They’ve been thanking fans all throughout their promotion cycle, but they didn’t forget to thank them one last time before heading off to focus on Japan. Through Star News, leader Doojoon said, “We were able to receive eight trophies in a month all thanks to our fans. Over 1,500 fans came to our first broadcast, and they’ve been with us until our final stage today, so thank you. I’m proud of all of our members for working hard.”

Maknae Dongwoon continued, “We achieved a triple crown for the first time since our debut, and our fancafe has also gotten over 200,000 fans. Since it was our first album, we were that much more pressured and worried, but we feel that our fans gave us a lot of love. It was a month that felt like a good dream.”

When asked about their international activities, Yoseob replied, “We’ll be starting our Japanese promotions as well as our Asian fan meet tour, so we’re all waiting to meet our fans. We are preparing with hopes of showing a better image.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate
Taken from: Allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2011 11:01 AM | Show all posts
[INFO] 110620 Son Dongwoon's Multiple Posts to B2UTY

Most recent post is on top and earlier posts are below!

B2UTIES do you want babies???
Then write a lot of replies kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke eehehehehehehehe

Huhuhu You guys write a lot when I do this

If the views exceed the replies, I'm not going to write anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????????????????

Why aren't there many people today????????????????????????

Hi B2UTIES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With yesterday, the official first album 'Fiction and Fact' promotions have ended
Through this album, I was able to get a chance to improve even more
And on the other hand, it gave me a chance to think about how much I need to improve more!!!
First of all.. Because we recieved more love then we had expected,
Everything still feels like a dream and I don't know how to return it all back
So, along with Doojoon hyung, for the fans who waited for hours to see us in the hot weather
We gave them some refreshments, but compared to the love you have given us, it was just a blood from a new feet!
If we really want to return everything, we just have to work harder with a new album we bring out right???
Just wait a little longer... And if you look at other groups... I will find you one by one
You know that I remember faces well right...
Anyways, in the short time we have to rest you kids study hard
And you noonas work hard!!
But you guys know that health is the most important right?
We will take care of our bodies will and work hard too!
I will post a lot of pictures and contact you guys often with social networking
So don't forget me..
My b2uties are the best
I........................
L o v.................
e you

CREDITS: Official Daum Fancafe: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2011 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Beast akn perf kat MTV World Stage 2011 kat icity..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2011 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Reply 805# Hana_Hirokawa

dtg lagi..nak pass

[NEWS] BEAST to perform on ‘MTV World Stage’ as Korea’s representatives

Cube Entertainment has just revealed to allkpop that B2ST will perform as Korea’s representative artists at MTV’s “World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 (WSLIM 2011)”!

The event will take place on July 24th at Malaysia’s Shah Alam i-City. The boys plan to captivate the crowd with a fantastic performance and bold stage presence. They’ll also be performing alongside many world-famous musicians, like American rock band, Thirty Seconds To Mars.

B2ST commented, “We’re happy that we are going to Malaysia to perform on stage with world-famous artists. Many people from around the globe watch and listen to B2ST through YouTube, but we’re excited to get our live performance broadcasted all over the world.”

B2ST is the only Korean artist to be invited this year, and is the second Korean artist – following the Wonder Girls - to ever perform on MTV’s “World Stage”. It’s a dream come true for Malaysian fans as well, since B2ST will host a fan-meet tour in the country prior to performing on MTV.

The addition of B2ST to the event line-up sheds light to the rapidly growing K-pop phenomenon that is gaining popularity not only in Asia, but in Europe and South America as well. ‘WSLIM 2011′ will be broadcasted in 160 countries, and viewers from around the world will be able to watch B2ST’s performance as well as their behind-the-scenes footage.

B2ST will officially kick off their overseas promotions starting with their Malaysia fan-meet tour on July 1st, after which they’ll head for Japan to promote their second Japanese single, “Bad Girl”.

C: Allkpop

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-6-2011 03:50 PM | Show all posts
BEAST says, "Here we come Asia!"

After debuting just shy of two years ago, BEAST has released four mini albums, a duo album titled "My Story," and their full length album, "Fiction And Fact." In May 2011, BEAST sold over 90,000 copies of "Fiction And Fact" putting it in contention for some end of the year awards.

BEAST placed first with their title song, "Fiction," from "Fiction And Fact," on every music program. BEAST wrapped up their promotions of "Fiction" on tonight's Inkigayo, and are headed straight to Japan to promote the Japanese version of "Bad Girl" which was released in Japan on June 15th.

On June 17th, the members of BEAST met up with Oh My News and completed a noon interview.

Kikwang started off saying, "Like the weather that's getting warmer, that is the feeling of the lyrics to "Ficion" so we became worried about our activities. There are a lot of people that give us lots of love and we are very grateful towards them. The number of B2UTYS is increasing and we get the 'I love you the more popular you become' feel."

On "Fiction And Fact" member and rapper Junhyung composed the track "Freeze" which is the fifth track, entirely by himself. Junhyung commented, "While the other members completed their solo activities, I worked at the recording studio composing day and night. I wanted to show more than a fresh performance with this album." Junhyung continued by saying that when he showed his self-composed track to the Cube Entertainment CEO Hong Seungsung, he said, "What is this?" Shinsadong Tiger reassured Junhyung that even he gets the same reaction and that giving up after one try would be foolish. Junhyung stated, "I was determined to get my songs onto the album, so I kept working on them. I even told the members not to bother me and to give me peace, and I got that peace." Junhyung also pointed out that he wants to work with FT Island's Lee Hongki in the future and he also attends Heechul's blood-type social gatherings.

BEAST's income earnings get divided equally among the six members. Junhyung stated, "The income is different every month. I save money for my parents as well. I want to own my own recording studio, and from that money that I earn, I want to by a house for my parents to live in." Dongwoon continued with, "I want to buy my Dad a new car."

Dongwoon also mentioned that BEAST is very busy with activities these days and that he would like to take a week long trip to Jeju Island in the future.

The members of BEAST have been completing their own solo activities for a long time now. Doojoon stars in the sitcom, "All My Love," while Kikwang has acted in "My Princess" and "High Kick Through the Roof" among others.

Yoseob has participated in the musical "Gwanghwamun Sonata" and performed on "Immortal Song 2," which has gained a lot of attention from fans. Yoseob attracts fans from ten years old to mothers.

BEAST will be promoting "Bad Girl" in Japan on "HEY! HEY! HEY! Music Champ" and "Music Station." On August 14th, they will participate in the first ever "United Cube Family Concert" with labelmates 4minute and solo artist, G.NA. The "United Cube Family Concert" will take place in Korea, Japan, and Singapore. Cube Entertainment is also considering adding stops in the United Kingdom and Brazil.

Which country would you like to see the "United Cube Family Concert" come to?

Source: B2STRISING and Oh My News
Taken from koreaboo.com

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2011 04:50 AM | Show all posts
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

110620 [ BEAST M.net 20's Choice 온라인 투표 참여 안내]

안녕하세요.

큐브엔터테인먼트 입니다.

2011년 7월 7일(목) 진행되는 20's Choice 의 온라인투표가 시작되었습니다.

CUBE ARTIST BEAST, 4minute, G.NA가 아래의 각 후보에 올라왔습니다.

< &#54980;&#48372; >

HOT &#45684;&#49828;&#53440; / HOT &#50640;&#49828;&#46972;&#51064;&#51333;&#44208;&#51088; / HOT &#50728;&#46972;&#51064;&#49569;(Black&White) - G.NA

HOT &#54140;&#54252;&#47676;&#49828; &#49828;&#53440; / HOT &#50728;&#46972;&#51064;&#49569;(&#44144;&#50872;&#50500; &#44144;&#50872;&#50500;) - 4minute

HOT &#54140;&#54252;&#47676;&#49828; &#49828;&#53440; / HOT &#54620;&#47448;&#49828;&#53440; - BEAST

< &#53804;&#54364; &#51068;&#51221; >

2011&#45380; 6&#50900; 17&#51068;(&#44552;) ~ 2011&#45380; 7&#50900; 6&#51068; (&#49688;) &#44620;&#51648;

< &#53804;&#54364; &#48169;&#48277; >

20's Choice &#54856;&#54168;&#51060;&#51648;(http://music.cyworld.com/event/promotion/2011/choice/main.asp) &#46308;&#50612;&#44032;&#49436;

&#44033; &#54980;&#48372;&#50640; &#54644;&#45817;&#54616;&#45716; ARTIST&#50640;&#44172; &#53804;&#54364; &#54616;&#44592;!! (1&#51064;&#45817; &#54616;&#47336;&#50640; &#54620; &#48264;&#50473; &#51473;&#48373; &#53804;&#54364; &#44032;&#45733;)

CUBE ARTIST&#47484; &#49324;&#46993;&#54616;&#45716; &#54060; &#50668;&#47084;&#48516;&#46308;&#51032; &#53804;&#54364; &#48512;&#53441;&#46300;&#47549;&#45768;&#45796;.

&#44048;&#49324;&#54633;&#45768;&#45796;.

Hello.

This is Cube Entertainment.

At 2011, 7th of June, the process for the online voting for 20's Choice will begin.

CUBE ARTIST BEAST, 4minute, G.NA are one of the candidates.

<Candidates>

Hot New Star / HOT killer S-line / HOT online song (Black & White) - G.NA

Hot performance star / HOT online song (Mirror Mirror) - 4minute

Hot performance star / HOT Hallyu star - BEAST

<Voting deadline>

2011, 17th July ~ 2011, 6th July

<Ways of voting>

20's choice homepage (http://music.cyworld.com/event/promotion/2011/choice/main.asp) by entering your respective votes to the ARTIST!! (A vote can only be entered a day)

CUBE ARTIST are looking forward to the loves of every fans for the votes.

Thank you.

CREDITS: Official Daum Fancafe (SOURCE); zapsaple@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-6-2011 09:55 AM | Show all posts
aku mcm org x tentu arah dok klik2 flight case tuh tok dptkan pas mtv smlm.. adoi la..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2011 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Reply 809# JUSTcircle

mata sampai berpinar tgk bnda tu gerak... tp tk dpt pun...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2011 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Jun: “Yah!” -hits Seob-
Seob: ……
Seung: -stares-

Jun: Stop being cute~
Seob: …… *but i wasn’t*

Seung: -gets Seob’s attention-
Seob: -turns around-

Seung: I’m watching you…

Seob: -laughs- *Oh crap!*
Seung: -straight face-

C: doobutt @ tumblr

C: fykpopmacros @ tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2011 11:27 AM | Show all posts
It is said that BEAST's 1st Japanese album 「SO BEAST」 is to be released on 10 August. (via @B2UTY_AIRI)
It is also said that 'Fiction' will become movie 「Shanghai」's image song. (via @B2UTY_AIRI)
via DUYONG2ST

Japan Debut Album from BEAST coming out on August 10 is now available at CDJapan bit.ly/lL0Yza
via CDJapan

So BEAST [Limited Edition / Type A / Jacket A]
Japan debut album from BEAST is packed with their latest hits sung in Japanese as well as in Korean.Also include "Fiction" the image song for the upcoming movie "SHANGHAI." The limited edition A includes the DVD "THE LEGEND OF BEAST VOL.1" and also a 72-page photo book, and it comes housed in a digipak and sleevecase. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
First Press Release: refer to External Bonus below
External Bonus : special feature/bonus available

So BEAST [Limited Edition / Type B / Jacket B]
Japan debut album from BEAST is packed with their latest hits sung in Japanese as well as in Korean.Also include "Fiction" the image song for the upcoming movie "SHANGHAI." The limited edition B comes with a deluxe DVD including video to be published for the first time in the world. Also comes with a 32-page booklet including previously unpublished photography. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
First Press Release: refer to External Bonus below

So BEAST [Regular Edition / Jacket C]
Japan debut album from BEAST is packed with their latest hits sung in Japanese as well as in Korean.Also include "Fiction" the image song for the upcoming movie "SHANGHAI."
First Press Release: trading card(s)

source: CDJapan website

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2011 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 22-6-2011 11:41

BEAST, 4Minute, G.NA - Prevention on various crimes

part 1

part 2

cr miyachant

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2011 12:26 PM | Show all posts
C: doobutt @ tumblr

C: fykpopmacros @ tumblr
atie_chippy Post at 22-6-2011 11:26 AM

suker giler!!!!! HyunSeung jealous!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2011 12:53 PM | Show all posts
BEAST, 4Minute, G.NA - Prevention on various crimes

part 1

part 2

cr miyachant
atie_chippy Post at 22-6-2011 11:40 AM

suker tengok laki aku kaki buli..
jiyoon ngan junhyung parent yoseob!! kiyoo...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2011 03:48 PM | Show all posts
rase mcm x betul lak duk klik case kat sie mtv tu tp xdpt2.rase mcm tertipu pun ade.sob3x..nak tnye pas tu ade yg xclusive / sume normal.?and ade yg dijual x pass?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2011 03:59 PM | Show all posts
yg attie pos kat atas tu vdo 110619 Ystar Live Power Music  ini yg bile ehh? event kat mane ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2011 06:30 PM | Show all posts
yg attie pos kat atas tu vdo 110619 Ystar Live Power Music  ini yg bile ehh? event kat mane ni?
AyaHikari Post at 22-6-2011 03:59 PM

tu mase seoul, hope & dream concert..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2011 09:18 PM | Show all posts
uik? I saw newbie here.. hello aya~~~!

well, ada jer dpt.. kwn aku dpt jer.. yg aku ni jer asyik dok dpt kena buat slogan.. hangin wa.. huhuhu!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2011 10:47 AM | Show all posts
M&D (Jungmo & Heechul) to reveal "Close Ur Mouth" MV on June 23rd

SM Entertainment's latest project group, M&D (Midnight & Dawn) which is composed of TRAX's Jungmo and Super Junior's Heechul, released their first single today with the title song "Close Ur Mouth." Fans have raved over the single, saying that it sounded different from the music being released by idols nowadays.

Their agency has now revealed that the music video for "Close Ur Mouth" will be revealed on June 23rd through SM Entertainment's Youtube channel and Facebook page.

According to the agency, the music video was shot in a karaoke bar in Seoul and will feature Simon D from Supreme Team, Jia from miss A, Lee Hongki and Jonghoon from FT Island, and Junhyung from BEAST. The video was shot in early June.

It has also been reported that Jungmo composed and arranged the song, as well as recorded the bass, guitar, and electronic drum himself, while Heechul wrote the lyrics to the song. But their participation does not end there. According to SM Entertainment, Jungmo and Heechul actively participated in directing the music video with Heechul planning, producing, and casting the leads of the video. Jungmo showed off his skills in handling a wide variety of instruments including a guitar, bass, electronic drum, and synthesizer.

"Close Ur Mouth" is a song that features an electric pop tune with the lyrics speaking of one of the most popular, good-looking guy in the area dumping his girlfriend.

Are you looking forward to the music video release? Stay tuned to Koreaboo for the music video premiere!

cr koreaboo & SMTOWN

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-10-2024 08:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.162162 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.