CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

BEAST/B2ST 4th House ~ Hyunseung officially leaves B2ST to go solo

[Copy link]
Post time 23-6-2011 09:50 PM | Show all posts
BEAST celebrates the release of “Bad Girl” in Japan with special “Beast Night” concert

Celebrating the release of their second Japanese single, “Bad Girl“, B2ST held a special mini-concert called “BEAST NIGHT” at Tokyo’s Studio Coast!

Drawing over 4,000 fans, the concert was held twice in one night, each with different song performances. The boys’ popularity in Japan was further proven by the extensive media coverage, as 30 major Japanese media outlets were there to report on it, the most noteworthy being Nikkan Sports and Hochi.

B2ST kicked up an electrifying atmosphere that amplified their fans from start to finish.

Reporters called it a scene straight out of a full-fledged concert, which demonstrated the boys’ ability to turn even minor events into a special one.

Lucky fans were also given the opportunity to hold conversations with the members by asking them questions, and ten more were chosen to come on stage to receive autographed posters.

Cube Entertainment revealed that fans in their teens and 20s, and even male fans in their 30s and 40s, all made the trip from Osaka, Nagoya, and other regions across Japan to see the boys.

“B2ST” will be introducing their new single through “HEY HEY HEY” before finishing up their final two “BEAST NIGHT” concerts on June 23rd.

C: Allkpop

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-6-2011 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 27-6-2011 21:10

Doojoon All My Love Cut

cr C: 윤미남 @ bestiz and imshinhdeplol

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Sorry....aku rasa ramai yg heart break baca news ni.....huhhuhhu
KARA’s Hara & B2ST’s Junhyung confirmed to be in a relationship!

Share on Tumblr

KARA’s Hara and B2ST’s Junhyung have been revealed to be dating!
On June 28th, Cube Entertainment announced, “They had a senior/ junior relationship until they began dating. They’ve been dating for about a month now. When Hara was going through some difficult times, Junhyung consoled her. Because of their busy schedules, they’ve only been able to go out to eat and other dating activities three times so far.”
DSP Media also announced, “They do have good feelings towards one another, but they’re still getting to know each other.  It’s only been a month so far.  Please watch over them for a bit more.”
An associate of the two revealed, “The KARA and B2ST members are all close to one another because they’ve been promoting around the same time.  They depend on and look to each other for consolation.  Ahead of their Japanese comeback, their relationship has gotten a lot deeper through support meetings.”
The two were caught confidently dating on the early morning of June 9th, the day Junhyung returned from B2ST’s Japanese concert.  After drinking coffee at a take out cafe in Kangnam, the two drove around the area before parking near Junhyung’s home.  For an hour, the two walked around the neighborhood and around the park before settling at the ‘Sky Park’ in Sangam-dong.
Seeing the two hold hands side by side was definitely a heartwarming sight for reporters on the scene.  The two apparently used every spare moment in their schedules, as they met up again on the early morning of June 13th to walk around the back alleys of Hongdae.
What’s amazing is that they didn’t hide who they were at all.  In the car, Hara would roll down the windows and stick her head out to observe the night view.
An associate of Hara’s explained, “Innocence is Hara’s charm.  She may have begun promoting early, but she’s not affected by that at all and still manages to preserve her innocence.  Yong Junhyung probably fell in love with her pure charm.”

Source + Photos: Yonhap News via Nate, Dispatch News

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Reply 823# hadiff05

mule2 bace trkejut gak.. pape pun sokong je lah..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 10:38 AM | Show all posts
BEAST Performances @ SBS Seoul-Osaka Music of Heart 2011 FIGHTING JAPAN

intro + fiction

shock

cr CrazyCarrot370

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 10:50 AM | Show all posts
[NEWS] 110628 Yong Junhyung & Goo Hara's dating was forewarned on twitter?

[Kim Hyejin Intern Reporter] In the midst of the confirmation of dating between BEAST’s Yong Junhyung and KARA’s Goo Hara, Yong Junhyung’s past twitter post has attracted attention.

On April 29th, Yong Junhyung wrote the words, “I’m gaining strength from one call,” through his twitter. To this FT Island’s Lee Hongki commented, “Is it me? Is it me? I just called you too! It better be me.” Afterwards, Yong Junhyung replied after Hongki, “Of course it is Hong..Hongki,” and even added a hesitant laugh with “heoheoheo hahaha You already know who it is.”

In addition Lee Hongki wrote, “Yah I’m embarrassed!” and Yong Junhyung wrote back, “Of course Hongki’s phone calls are encouraging gives me a lot of strength, but before you called me…. I will just stop here.”

Then, BEAST fans curiously commented, “Didn’t Yong Junhyung get a girl friend?” however it had died down with time. But then on June 28th, the scandal with Goo Hara had occurred.

The fans commented, “Wasn’t Goo Hara the person Yong Junhyung talked too?” and “Does that mean Lee Hongki knew of their relationship before?” showing interest on the couple.

CREDITS: BNTNEWS(SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-6-2011 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Reply 824# atie_chippy

tu ler dh cukup umur..ekekkee nk bercinta gn org biasa lg susah,...kalu sama2 artis ada byk excuse le bg...huhhu

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 11:35 AM | Show all posts
ok......ak ni jrg menepek kt benang nie....tp ak nk luah perasaan nie...
tatau nk time ke idak hbgn hbgn JH ngan GH.... tetap nak
sob2....
ak arap JH ngan JC...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-6-2011 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Reply 826# atie_chippy

i love this kapel!!~ they look cute together!!~

wish them all the best!!~ tp baru 3 kali jeh dating?? long way to go..

kalu yg neh masuk WGM takleh??

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Reply 824# atie_chippy

patut la masa int kat EW diorang dgn confident ckp JH yg akan announce dulu psl hal ni

ok je, JH cool hara tu manja....mmg sepadan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2011 10:07 AM | Show all posts
sbb aku kiciwa giler ngn mamat ni smlm.. aku buat video nih..

credit to me.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2011 11:45 AM | Show all posts
hi uolss.....concert kt I-city tu kene ada tiket/pass ker?? ker open?

anak aku dah beriyer2 ajak gi concert neh.....aku maleh tul kt I-city neh sbb mesti parking jauh giler....kene menapak ke atas nun....pastu kalu kalu ujan mesti lecak giler sbb kawasan stage mesti kt tanah lapang tuh....mcm tak seswei jer buat kt situ.....

niwei, sesaper tau mintak pencerahan ekk....aku minat gak lagu Fiction....best sgt lagu neh....menusuk kelbu gitu.....lagu2 sblm neh pun minat gak....

bias ai...Yusupp....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2011 12:07 PM | Show all posts
hahah... dalam ramai2 ahli b2st, muka junhyung nih paling aku tak ingat...
harap2 bertahan lama la couple celebrity nih....
go hara pun skang makin laku belakon

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2011 02:58 PM | Show all posts
sudah ckupla mata aku bengkak sbb dorg dua nih.. huhuhuh!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2011 04:29 PM | Show all posts

C: conspires @ tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2011 09:16 PM | Show all posts
hi uolss.....concert kt I-city tu kene ada tiket/pass ker?? ker open?

anak aku dah beriyer2 ajak ...
melia_star Post at 29-6-2011 11:45

kene ade pass. setakat ni x jumpe lg yg jual.cume i city jual dgn harga rm300 utk 1 pas msk dan cmpur pakej snow walk ape tah lagi....pastu leh try dptkan dr celcom top up rm50,dpt kod siri g redeem kat blue cube sunway pyramid/midvalley/pavillion.sape cpt dia dpt. cek celcom utk maklumat lanjut.hehe...pastu lagi leh dptkan dr website MTV.contest....pastu lagi dptkan dr page fb twisties. i already won 2 pasess from twisties. tp x sure lagi nak g ke tak.rase mcm malas....menang jugak tiket utk fanmeeting 1 july.yg ni kompem g. >.<

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-6-2011 10:00 PM | Show all posts
Reply 836# AyaHikari

join contest yg mana 1, menang tiket FM tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2011 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Reply  AyaHikari

join contest yg mana 1, menang tiket FM tu?
greyrose Post at 29-6-2011 22:00

dari animax/one TV . heeee...erm terlepas sume pre order merchandise. sob3...cuz ingat xdpt g...xsangka lak mng n my mom lak bg green light. bru hari ni tahu mng.....kalau x nak jgk tshirt tuh..>.<

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2011 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Reply 831# JUSTcircle

ak pon kecewa jgk.....
tp sian ko kann.....
be strong k.....
arap xiah junsu ak even ada affair pon jgn la going public...
byk menda la plak mengecewakan ak arini...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2011 03:00 PM | Show all posts
selling my Beast tix for RM 170 (ROCK ZONE)
sape nak sila pm me today...

rolem lak eh x bleh nak gi...T.T

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-10-2024 08:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.150459 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.