ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Rahah

[KBS2/viu 2022] THE LAW CAFE - Lee Seung Gi, Lee Se Young

[Copy link]
Post time 30-11-2022 11:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
piahsemah replied at 30-11-2022 09:27 PM
Hahahha,dukun terus
Habis tu ko baca kt mana,meh share nk stalk

Aku ckp kan aku dh bole msuk ig junim aka dukun tu. Dr situ la aku dpt info smula. Ha'ah fans dh letak merata dh truck protest tu. Dpan hook, dpan butik LV tu. Patutnya letak dpan umah daun skli..bru lengkap pakej

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-11-2022 11:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 30-11-2022 11:04 PM
Aku ckp kan aku dh bole msuk ig junim aka dukun tu. Dr situ la aku dpt info smula. Ha'ah fans dh l ...

Hahhahahha,rumah daun elok sgt bg dia stres and bunuh diri

Tak malu gendut tu mkn duit org,padan lah gendut mkn duit haram,hahhahaahah

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2022 12:14 PM | Show all posts
**bg yg belum baca kesah Captain Hook yg berjoli sakan dgn perangai hazabedah dia ni, nah aku tepek yg translated punye utk pemahaman brsma. enjoy guys..!

[DispatchㅣReporters Suji Kim·Minji Gu·Taeyun Jeong] In the Mood for Love : The most beautiful and brilliant days

Captain Hook', also had a hwayangyeonhwa. The most beautiful and brilliant day, for example, December 16, 2020.
That day, Kwon Jin-young ordered the most 'beautiful' Gamjatang from the most 'brilliant' luxury store, Louisby X. The following is a KakaoTalk she sent to her manager.

Kwon (Jinyoung): Go to Seongsu Gamjatang and get me a medium-sized package. Ask for the broth to be packed separately.
Mae (niger): CEO. Can I send it to Ruby X immediately after packaging?
Kwon: After packing.

Mae: Yes, I know. Let's go straight to Ruby X.
Kwon Jin-young ate Gamjatang on the 3rd floor of the Louisby X Cheongdam store. At least on this day, flesh to the bone, was it not Barrel Dan Ruby X?

CEO Kwon Jin-young is the VVVVIP of this store. She and her friends shopped, ate, and chatted in the lounge on the third floor.

How did they take control of Ruby X? The secret lies in the Beopka (corporate card).  That's also true, CEO Kwon Jin-young's legal limit is 80 million won per month. 40 times more than Lee Seung-gi's team.

'Dispatch' obtained the usage history of Kwon Jin-young's law car. From January 2016 to July 2022, about 2.8 billion won was misappropriated over six years. During that period, he earned 2.6 billion won in annual salary.

Kwon Jin-young registered his younger brother as a (fake) employee and supported more than 400 million won. She also gave her mother a card worth 5 million won per month. She even gave a gift of a law car worth 10 million won per month to Mr. A, a woman who worked at Louis B X.

Hwayang Yeonhwa. Kwon Jin-young and the family led a more splendid life than anyone else with the law car chance.

◆  January 1st is in Japan
January 1, 2016. The 'Hook' family celebrated New Year's morning in Japan. Director B posted a picture of the 'buckwheat flour' he ate at the Andaz Hotel in Tokyo, praying that things would go smoothly.

"Korea eats rice cake soup on New Year's Day, and Japan eats buckwheat."

Accommodation for New Year's trip to Japan is 11 million won. I paid with Kwon Jin-young's corporate card. That year (2016), Kwon Jin-young scrapped 24 million won in hotel expenses. It was all a courtesy chance.

Kwon Jin-young spent over 200 million won on hotel accommodations for 7 years. Of course, there are business trips as well. However, there were more 'private trips' than business trips. He spent the company's money on a personal trip.

◆ Barrel Dan Ruby X

"She is the most profitable customer at Ruby X." (the store staff)

“Gamjatang? (Fashion officials)

Kwon Jinyoung is the VVVIP of Ruby X. She has the power(?) to order Gamjatang and even Jajangmyeon at the VIP lounge on the 3rd floor.

The corporate card is the first priority.

The amount of legal car payment confirmed by 'Dispatch' (2020-2022) is approximately 270 million won. I paid 48 times in two years at the Louisby X Cheongdam-dong store alone.   

However, the Kwon Jin-young family does not favor only Ruby X. It does not cover brands such as Herme X, Sha X, Pra X, D X, Saint Lo X, Goo X, Pen X, and Burber X.

◆ There is no individual card inducement
February 27, 2019. This is a conversation between the manager and CEO Kwon Jin-young.

Mae: Seunggi-Hyung said that he would eat a sandwich and coffee for dinner, so I will pay 27,000 won.
Kwon: Indulge with a personal card for meals before and after work!
At that time, Kwon Jin-young's best friend Mr. D spent 1.87 million won at H Spa in Cheongdam-dong.
(Here, who is Mr. D. He is Kwon Jin-young's high school friend. Mr. D served as an 'auditor' because he was Kwon Jin-young's best friend. He received a salary and wore a law hat.)

The conversation on August 16, 2019 reads:
Mae: Seunggi-Hyung SSG asked me to buy snacks and energy bars and paid 29,800 won.
Kwon: Induce personal things with personal cards!

But five days ago, on August 11th. Kwon Jin-young's mother scratched 178,000 won at a galbi restaurant in Anseong. The (hook) law car provided by Kwon Jin-young was used in Anseong.  

Kwon Jin-young also regretted the snacks (cost) that went into Lee Seung-gi's mouth. On the other hand, she spent 172 million won for meals (1,129 times). She spent 42 million won (690 times) to buy daily necessities.

◆ Beopka, how far have you used it?
What are Jinyoung Kwon's hobbies? Travel, shopping, food, and… It's one game.
'Dispatch' discovered cyber money payment details in Kwon Jin-young's corporate card details. I paid 780,000 won in 2019, 90,000 won in 2020, and 1.59 million won in 2022.

A total of 2.47 million won was charged by Jinyoung Kwon over the past three years. Payments ranged from as little as 1,500 won to as much as 100,000 won. There was no way to check which items were bought with this money.

Kwon Jin-young also bought gold with a corporate card. The amount paid at the gold exchange was 8.9 million won three times. If you have it yourself, it is embezzlement, and if you gave a gift to a broadcaster, it is a violation of the Kim Young-ran Act.

There was also a kind(?) payment. A corporate card for donations to charitable organizations. In 2021, 235,000 won per month was donated to the Children's Foundation. The cumulative amount is 2.85 million won.

In addition to this, 30 million won for hospital expenses, 28 million won for online shopping, and 20 million won for aesthetic treatment were also processed with the law car. The accumulated amount is 2.6 billion won over six years.

Will it end here? I didn't write it all until I wrote it all.

◆ Kwon Jin-young's filial son DNA, and Mr. A.
June 9, 2021. The words of Kwon Jin-young.
"I was born with the DNA of a filial son. Filial piety is more important than 10 billion. The reason I live harder is that I have a family."

Kwon Jin-young expressed Lee Seung-gi as a family in the past. However, Lee Seung-gi was a 'fake' family. Kwon Jin-young generously gave to his 'real' family.

First of all, she hired her younger brother Kwon XX as a hook employee. The total annual salary from 2014 (44 million won) to 2021 (71 million won) was 456 million won.

Kwon Jin-young left his younger brother in 2021. Ahead of the sale of the green snake (Chairman Won Young-sik), it eliminated the source of noise. He also provided 64 million won in severance pay.   

I gave my mother a corporate card with a limit of 5 million won. Her mother's cost of her court car was 103 million won. She worked at supermarkets, hospitals, gas stations, restaurants, beauty salons, and dry cleaners.

Kwon Jin-young also gave a law car to woman A, who was wrapped in a veil. The limit is 10 million won. This is the second highest amount in Hook. Even, there are 5 times more than Lee Seung-gi's team (Bupka).  

Kwon Jin-young met Mr. A at the Louisby X Cheongdam-dong store. Currently, she has quit Ruby X. She wears a law car provided by Kwon Jin-young, and is often seen on her foodie trips.

'Dispatch' also analyzed Mr. A's card payment details. The amount scrapped over the past 18 months was 108 million won. More than half of them were spent on luxury shopping (62 million won).

Mr. A took a taxi 117 times (860,000 won) and used a car wash 11 times (890,000 won). Ms. A also took care of her body with her law car. She takes ballet + pilates, for which she spent 2.4 million won.

April 2, 2021. Kwon Jin-young warned the manager, "I washed the car yesterday. It's impossible to do more."

However, Mr. A, whose identity is unknown, washed his car with a court car, did ballet, went to the hospital (660,000 won), got a hairdresser (910,000 won), and went to All Young (1.5 million won from Olive Young).

I even paid 100,000 won at the animal hospital and cut off 28,000 won at the jjimjilbang. What kind of existence is Mr. A? 'Green Snake' (which took over Hook) is also not free from embezzlement.

◆ In the Mood for Love, those days have passed
September 24, 2020. Hook Building rooftop, rooftop.

"On a deepening autumn night, celebrate your birthday by sharing delicious food prepared together at Hook Rooftop. Especially advisor (Noh Hee-young)'s rice with five grains and healthy vegetables. T-bone steak is the best of the best."

The Kwon Jin-young family leisurely enjoyed the splendid fall.

What were the hook staff like at that time? The conversation in the manager's group room obtained by 'Dispatch' is copied as it is.

Manager 1: They told me to buy long tongs. I'll be back.
Manager 2: I'll be back.
Manager 1: Where are you planning to live?
Manager 2: The hardware store down there
Manager 1: I'll be back soon.
Manager 2: After you tell me, leave work. Mom's birthday is important.
Manager 2: They say they need more wooden chopsticks on the roof. Please buy Handas.
Manager 3: Do you need anything other than tongs?
Manager 2: According to their inclination, they are the ones who will tell you to buy something else.
Manager 3: The tongs are just short lol
Manager 2: They told me to buy a long one ㅜㅜㅜ
Manager 4: A1 sauce and sweet chili sauce. drop me off at the galleria
Manager 4: I'm really pissed off. Text me when you arrive.
Manager 2: Manager. Take a picture and send it to me.
Manager 3: Anyone can see that it's short. Another hardware store on the way to the office.
Manager 4: Wouldn't it be in the Galleria? there will be no
Manager 3: I went to a discount mart and a hardware store next to Kkanbu.
Manager 3: No claws. do you really need it?
Manager 2: It's for charcoal. I want to take you to the bathroom.
Manager 2: I'll assume it was in the basement warehouse and bring it to you.
Manager 4: I'll upload it when I add the sauce.
Manager 2: I hope Director C came down. completion.

p/s: Their brilliant moment, (if you know it) was made with someone's sweat.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2022 12:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 1-12-2022 12:14 PM
**bg yg belum baca kesah Captain Hook yg berjoli sakan dgn perangai hazabedah dia ni, nah aku tepek  ...

Seunggi nk mkn sandwich pun tak boleh,dia sdp2 mkn babis????????

Dasyat dispatch siasat,sng kerja polis & lawyer
Masing2 pakai lawyer yg hebat

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2022 05:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeay, good news..jgn pandang belakang lagi ye seung gi.

Lee Seung-gi menghantar notis penamatan kontrak eksklusif kepada Hook hari ini.

Penyanyi dan pelakon Lee Seung-gi menghantar notis penamatan kontrak eksklusif kepada Hook Entertainment (selepas ini dirujuk sebagai Hook).

Hasil daripada liputan Berita 1 pada 1hb, Lee Seung-gi memberitahu Hook tentang penamatan kontrak eksklusif pada hari yang sama.

Menurut seorang pegawai, pihak Lee Seung-gi baru-baru ini menghantar bukti kandungan kepada Hook dan menerima balasan berhubung penyelesaian pendapatan muzik digital. Bagaimanapun, tiada jawapan sebenar selain apa yang telah diketahui melalui media, seperti kekurangan data pada tempoh sebelum 2009.

Selain itu, Hook mengakui hakikat bahawa yuran muzik tidak dijelaskan dalam jawapan yang dihantar oleh Lee Seung-gi untuk membuktikan kandungan yang berkaitan dengan penyelesaian sumber muzik itu. Akibatnya, pihak Lee Seung-gi mengesahkan bahawa Hook telah melanggar kewajipannya di bawah kontrak eksklusif, dan memandangkan tiada pembetulan dibuat, ia dimaklumkan mengenai penamatan kontrak eksklusif berdasarkan peruntukan kontrak eksklusif.

Seorang pegawai dari pihak Lee Seung-gi memberitahu News 1, "ada peringkat ini, di mana sukar untuk mengesahkan fakta dengan jelas, sukar untuk memikirkan penyelesaian yang baik dengan Hook, dan melalui jawapan bertanggungjawab Hook, fakta yang asas penyelesaian caj muzik akan disahkan dengan jelas. Saya harap dapat," katanya.

Sebelum ini, Lee Seung-gi telah aktif selama 18 tahun sejak penampilan sulungnya pada tahun 2004 dan mengeluarkan sejumlah 137 lagu, tetapi mendakwa bahawa dia tidak menerima walau 1 kemenangan daripada pihak kait untuk penyelesaian pendapatan muzik, dan baru-baru ini menghantar bukti kandungan kepada agensinya.

Mengenai perkara ini, Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif Hook Kwon Jin-young membuat kenyataan pada 21 bulan lalu dan berkata, "Jika tanggungjawab undang-undang Hook atau individu itu disahkan dengan jelas pada masa hadapan, kami tidak akan berundur atau mengelak dan bertanggungjawab sepenuhnya. "Saya akan lebih berhati-hati untuk tidak memberikan apa-apa."

Kemudian, pada 17hb bulan lepas, transkrip perbualan CEO Kwon Jin-young semasa pertemuan dengan pengarah agensi dan pengurus Lee Seung-gi dikeluarkan pada 23hb bulan lepas, menyebabkan kekecohan. Dalam transkrip itu, Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif Kwon berkata, "Saya rasa saya menghantar bukti kandungan dalam cara untuk pergi, tetapi saya akan meletakkan nama saya padanya dan membunuhnya," dan "Saya akan menghabiskan baki hidup saya membunuh XX itu." Pengarah Hook dihentikan, tetapi kemarahan CEO Kwon tidak reda.

Kemudian, pada 24hb bulan lalu, pihak Lee Seung-gi menyampaikan pendirian mereka bahawa memang benar mereka telah menghantar bukti kandungan berkaitan ketidakjelasan caj muzik kepada Hook melalui wakil yang sah. Pihak Lee Seung-gi menegaskan, "Lee Seung-gi meminta butiran penyelesaian beberapa kali, tetapi pihak pengait mengelak memberikan butiran dengan membuat pelbagai alasan palsu seperti 'Anda penyanyi negatif'." "Semasa proses ini, Lee Seung-gi juga mendengar kata-kata penghinaan dan ugutan daripada wakil agensinya, dsb. Kami menilai bahawa hubungan kepercayaan dengan Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif Kwon Jin-young tidak dapat bertahan, jadi selepas banyak pertimbangan, kami memutuskan untuk menghantar bukti kandungan melalui wakil sah kami.”

Kemudian, pada 25hb, Hook membalas bahasa kesat yang dikeluarkan melalui media, dengan berkata, "Saya memohon maaf kepada Lee Seung-gi, yang mengalami kesukaran kerana ini, dan juga menundukkan kepala saya dan meminta maaf kepada mereka yang terluka. oleh kata-kata dan tindakan Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif Kwon Jin-young yang salah. Saya beritahu awak," dia meminta maaf. Pada masa yang sama, mengenai bahagian penyelesaian pendapatan muzik digital, dia berkata, "Saya ingin menjelaskan bahawa kandungan yang Hook tidak pernah bayar untuk muzik digital Lee Seung-gi adalah berbeza daripada kebenaran."

Walau bagaimanapun, pada 28hb, wakil undang-undang Lee Seung-gi menafikan, berkata, "Lee Seung-gi tidak pernah menerima penyata penyelesaian pembayaran daripada Hook, dan kami tidak tahu jenis yuran muzik yang dibayar oleh Hook Entertainment kepada Lee Seung-gi dan bagaimana ."

Selepas itu, Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif Kwon Jin-young menghantar kenyataan kepada akhbar pada 30hb bulan lepas, berkata, "Saya rasa tanggungjawab itu mesti diikuti pada awal dan akhir sebarang pertikaian, salah faham." Saya akan merendahkan pendirian saya dan tidak mengelak tanggungjawab yang perlu saya pikul, dan saya akan melupuskan harta peribadi saya supaya saya boleh bertanggungjawab."

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2022 07:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 1-12-2022 05:42 PM

Lee Seung-gi menghantar notis penama ...

Tak dpt balik duit dia pun tak per,asl quit dari hook jahanam dan yg sure nya tlg la putus dgn daun

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-12-2022 08:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
piahsemah replied at 28-11-2022 10:15 PM
Spin lg boleh spin
Sampai ker lsg nk libatkan ayah dia pun ceo hanat tu marah
Ayah dia kan buka sy ...

Padahal ayah seunggi tu banker... mesti dia somethings smell fishy kat ceo tu...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2022 08:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Rahah at 1-12-2022 08:14 PM
piahsemah replied at 28-11-2022 10:17 PM
Lsj ni pemarah dan panas baran tp baik hati
Haruslah ceo tak berani dgn lsj,lsj tu tak jd artis pu ...

Yup...
Ahjumma yun tu bagitau dia takde sponsor pun masa pergi event... outfit yang dia pakai beli sendiri... suppose agency la uruskan...
Iols baca Na PD tu pun close dengan Ceo Hook ni... sebab Seunggi pernah join 2d1n...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-12-2022 08:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 29-11-2022 12:03 AM
Yg Art Busan Seung gi prgi tu pd May 2022. Yg si daun pakai baju purple tu event lain tp pameran s ...

Padan muka daun... skang gelabah delete gambar...
Iols dah komen sebelum ni iols memang tak suka ig dia...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2022 08:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
piahsemah replied at 30-11-2022 09:32 AM
Jipsabu without seunggiyaaa
Sbb jipsabu ada kena mengena dgn hook juga
Rupanya k show yg ada seung g ...

Kurang asam betul la hook ni...
Apasal la dia terlibat dengan jipsabu ni...
Benci betul la...
Kesian la Sehyung sorang2... members lain tu okay jugak tapi diorang baru lagi...
Iols suka Seunggi Sehyung... awal2 paling best... ada seungjae & sangyoon... masa ni rating tinggi...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2022 08:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
piahsemah replied at 30-11-2022 07:34 PM
Hahahhaha..pekat sgt kan
Gilalah ceo hook sakau duit lsg,sampai ke mak dia pun jd kaya ceo ni bg k ...

Perasan chaebol...
Tapi guna duit seunggi...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2022 08:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 1-12-2022 12:14 PM
**bg yg belum baca kesah Captain Hook yg berjoli sakan dgn perangai hazabedah dia ni, nah aku tepek  ...

Tq tepek...
Nanti iols baca...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2022 08:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 1-12-2022 05:42 PM

Lee Seung-gi menghantar notis penama ...

Finally...
Ni news yang ditunggu...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2022 08:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rahah replied at 1-12-2022 08:22 PM
Benci betul la...

Seunggi tanak join sbb seoson 1 hook involved
Sbb dah clarify s2 hook tak involved,so derang tunggu seungggi sampai dia bersedia
So bln 12 ni lsg takder
Mesti rating jatuh

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2022 08:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rahah replied at 1-12-2022 08:22 PM
Benci betul la...

Kan..best yg awal2 4 org tu
Masa sunrok tu tak best,nmpk dia jeles dgn lsg,huhuhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2022 08:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rahah replied at 1-12-2022 08:34 PM
Perasan chaebol...
Tapi guna duit seunggi...

Lhdn akn siasat dia lps ni,mesti dia dah seram
Lsg kan duta lhdn
Habislah ceo gundu taboleh mewah2 lps ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2022 08:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rahah replied at 1-12-2022 08:08 PM
Padahal ayah seunggi tu banker... mesti dia somethings smell fishy kat ceo tu...

Betullah kan..both parents dia bankers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2022 08:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Byeee ceo kwon muka tebal... lepas ni ko nak shopping sila cari duit sendiri... iols harap dia bankrupt...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2022 08:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
piahsemah replied at 1-12-2022 08:37 PM
Seunggi tanak join sbb seoson 1 hook involved
Sbb dah clarify s2 hook tak involved,so derang tungg ...

Rating dah jatuh sejak tukar format...
Tapi still stabil la... takdelah teruk sangat...
Iols memang kecewa bila tau ni... mula2 uols komen tu tak faham macam mana hook boleh terlibat...
Pleaselah sbs... kalau tak ko cancel jer jipsabu ni... jipsabu ni banyak dapat awards kan...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2022 08:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
piahsemah replied at 1-12-2022 08:38 PM
Kan..best yg awal2 4 org tu
Masa sunrok tu tak best,nmpk dia jeles dgn lsg,huhuhuhu

Sebab sungjae tu gila2... sangyoon tu lawak jugak...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 11:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.508074 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.