Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Andrea_Pirlo

------------[MILAN--newly-crowned Campione!!] ----------

Close [Copy link]
Post time 11-10-2007 02:05 PM | Show all posts
WE BELIEVE IN PATO
There will be no immediate appeal, on the rest no comments: that's what Adriano Galliani had to say today during the Lega Council, and he also talked about Pato, Ronaldo, recovering from injuries and goalkeepers in general.

MILAN - These are the declarations made today by Adriano Galliani during the Lega Calcio Council held today in Via Rosellini in Milan.

Ahead of Uefa's decision on the Dida case, what can you say to us about that?

"resident Berlusconi and I were in agreement when we spoke just after the match in Glasgow and decided not to make any appeal. If someone feels dizzy, in any case, it's right to substitute him. But I'm not a doctor, so I can't say anything for sure so I won't."

Will we see Pato in action in Friday's friendly against Athletic Bilbao?

"I think it's appropriate that Pato plays on Friday. They tell me extraordinary things about him, the players as well as the coach and I read the same things on the newspapers. But he's only 18, let's not give him too much responsibility. His purchase was a very precise political decision from our part, we always believed in this player and we knew we had to wait four months for him when he was bought. In January we will see whether we made the right choice."

How is Ronaldo?

"The doctors tell me he's doing well, as do Maldini, Serginho, Kaladze, and Digao. Unfortunately we have five players out at the moment, but they are all recovering."

What will be the next big transfer?

"At the moment the market is closed and when it re-opens in January, we already have our new purchase, which is Pato.
Concerning goalkeepers, Milan have three at home and three on loan: Storari, Abbiati, and Coppola, we are full of goalkeepers. At most we will renew a few contracts, but no one new will come at Milan."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

to maldini, ronaldo, serginho, kaladze n digao.....get well soon..

to dida, kalau pening2..mkn la panadol ke activefast ke...uphamol ke...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2007 04:22 PM | Show all posts
selamat hari raya to u ols....:handshake:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2007 08:18 AM | Show all posts
Dida gets two match ban as Celtic escape with fine
Celtic were relieved to avoid heavy punishment but AC Milan wereleft reeling after UEFA banned goalkeeper Dida for two matches for histheatrics in last week's controversial Champions League match atParkhead.

Celtic have been fined

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2007 11:08 AM | Show all posts
THE SITUATION AT MILAN

From Dida's personality and the pitch invasion that remained unpunished to the role of Pato, Ronaldo's recovery, the club's clarity in its relationship with the players: all these topics were covered today by Adriano Galliani

MILAN - At the end of the works at the Panorama Commerciale, Adriano Galliani talked about all the football subjects to the journalists present. Here are some of the themes he talked about, after the Delegate Administrator's introductory words on the team ("Milan are getting back some of their injured players and with these recoveries we will have the chance to do more turnover. In that sense the match in Bilbao gave positive responses regarding Maldini and Serginho. The team's physical condition is improving, we are coming off a great match played in Rome against Lazio, for the rest we will do all we can to finish within the top four teams in the league as always, which doesn't mean we are aiming for fourth place but that we want to be at least in the first four positions, to go on in the Champions League, and to collect our third great trophy of the year 2007 in December, to win a real Club World Cup would be truly extraordinary"):

DIDA

Someone connected the sentences after Celtic-Milan to Uefa's reprimand in 2006. Adriano Galliani's answer: "Uefa's reprimand in 2006 has been cancelled out by two wonderful letters written by President Platini after the victory in Athens and the one in Montecarlo. For the rest, at the moment I don't yet know the motivations, so I'd rather not speak about something I don't know all about. In any case, we will make an appeal to cancel out or at least halve the entity of this suspension. By now it seems people have forgotten that a man entered the field and hit our player, that someone was left unpunished. The sentence is unbalanced. Dida to appeal? I don't think it's necessary, but it depends on the motivations. We'll do what our attorney Cantamessa says. In any case Dida is an ultra-disciplined person and he will do what the club tells him. Again, we think this punishment is excessive because Milan did nothing to influence the result and because any doctor in the world would take out a player who says he is dizzy, a fact on which Milan have been absolved by Uefa. Dida won't talk? Everyone has their own character, Dida is quiet even when we win, and he was a protagonist in all the seven trophies we've won in these years. Dida doesn't talk much, it's in his character and we should accept that. In any case Milan have three more goalkeepers out on loan, Storari of Levante, Coppola of Atalanta, and Abbiati of Athletic Madrid, aside from the three we have in our squad. Dida can make mistakes just like any other player in our squad, he's won a lot with us and he has our trust. So we don't think we have a goalkeeping problem and he will remain our keeper for the following years.

RONALDO

"He's improving, let's see whether he will be able to play on Sunday, but the doctors tell me he's clearly improving. Ronaldo had an injury and he's recovering within the periods established by the medical sector. There are no different treatments with Ronaldo compared to other players, like Maldini and Serginho, who are recovering. Ronaldo is doing so well at Milan that no one will take him away from us.   Now Ronaldo is recovering, then he will play and then we will think about the contract. Before the end of their contracts no one will leave Milan. Only one star left us and he still regrets having done that. If Ronaldo comes back we will have the entire squad available and this is very important because we will be playing every three days. Our season is also more complex because of the Club World Cup, we will be playing two league games in February and March that we would normally be playing in December. So if, as we are hoping, we go on in the Champions League, we will play every three days in 2008 as well, so having the whole squad available will be very important. Sure, these are the kinds of problems I would like to have every year."

OTHER PLAYERS

"Gourcuff is partly right when he says that he hoped he would get more playing time, because that's what he agreed on with our coach last summer. But that was before we got the chance to sign Emerson, even though we had told Gourcuff we would buy no one in midfield to allow him more playing time. However, Gourcuff has to understand he is lucky to be playing in the team that has won the most trophies in the world, and if he is really that good he should be able to break through into the side, even if now we have one more midfielder. Nevertheless, I can understand his situation and I didn't get angry about what he said. Emerson? We think he's an important player and we bought him knowing about his qualities. He can play in Pirlo's role and also in other positions. The player is doing well and is improving. Maldini? For us he's important even when he doesn't play, his closeness to the team and the dressing room is strongly felt. From a technical point of view, the Maldini we saw in Bilbao is a player who adds a lot to our defensive department technically. Player requests? Our fences have closed after Shevchenko left. Then we look at the singular cases: if the interest of the player coincides with that of the club we go on, otherwise the contracts are respected. It goes for everyone. Chelsea? I'm tired of repeating that these stories are without fundament. The only club who asked us about Kak

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2007 06:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8874 MoToL6's post

xsabor nk tgk pato main..hebat sgt ke budak tu??

maldini pun dah bleh main tapi si ronaldo ni ntah bile la..kang bru main satu game injured balik!! pakai aubameyang jela jawabnye..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2007 08:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Luca_Pitok at 16-10-2007 06:28 PM
xsabor nk tgk pato main..hebat sgt ke budak tu??

maldini pun dah bleh main tapi si ronaldo ni ntah bile la..kang bru main satu game injured balik!! pakai aubameyang jela jawabnye..

pato?..tah la aku tk penah tgk dia maen tp dr sumber pembacaan aku mcm leh pakai la budak ni..tp muda sgt kn...tim milan ni kn jarang nk kasik yg muda belia ni maen sgt..

ronaldo??emm..dia ni pun set2 'pak sahak' gak..maen jap injed berbulan2...tah apa2 tah..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-10-2007 02:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8876 MoToL6's post

kompem la milan pakai pato ni nanti..takkan beli mahal2 nk kasi panas bench je...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2007 02:42 PM | Show all posts
emm..aku pun tk phm ngn derang ni...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MILAN: -5 !
Adiconsum and a company specialized in the sport marketing state it clearly: the referee mistakes in the league have penalized Milan.

ROME

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-10-2007 02:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8877 Luca_Pitok's post

tp mcm lambat lg la plak...januari tu...sementara tu nk arapkn sapa?..asyik2 midfielder jek...Gila lak kkdg ok kkdg tidak...sib baek nesta13 tk de...kalau ada mau dijualnyer mamat ni...emm...aku dr mula lg mmg tk setuju ngn ronaldo tu...kurang berkenan

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2007 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MoToL6 at 17-10-2007 08:31 AM

pato?..tah la aku tk penah tgk dia maen tp dr sumber pembacaan aku mcm leh pakai la budak ni..tp muda sgt kn...tim milan ni kn jarang nk kasik yg muda belia ni maen sgt..

ronaldo??emm..d ...

haku baru tgk sekali masa world club tournament, 2 musim lepas lwn libepul...
dier masuk as a sub...
lincah budak neh... bakal menggegar dunia bolasepak nanti

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 10:51 PM | Show all posts
ni kelab ni btul2 wat aku nk buang jenglot ff ucl ....
lwn empoli sangkut ..

jual la kaka kat celsi .. setel ..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 11:04 PM | Show all posts
kalah dgn empoli ni weh...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 11:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8881 Ax's post

bnyk cantek...real yg nak kaka erk....habis ler pasnie..makin meletup ler kaka ngan ancelotti...nesta13 ooohh nesta13..maner ko menghilang nie...time2 mcm nie ler ko nyorok

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 11:08 PM | Show all posts
jual kaka , dpt 100jhota, korg beli la org lain ..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 11:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8883 jpl_fan's post

ntahler mana dia.. last aku dgr citer masa CYC haritu... bulan 8... nesta, selamat hari raya eh...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 11:33 PM | Show all posts
kalah plak.  anceloti ni nak kna ganti ngan spesyel wan gamoknyer.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2007 11:54 PM | Show all posts
bongkos yer kak?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 11:57 PM | Show all posts
kaka nk pi man u la wei dia kata man u main bess

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2007 01:13 AM | Show all posts
aku bg sikit berita gumbira la.. asyik2 citer pasal seri n kalah jer ni.... hmm.. dida punya uefa ban reduced to 1 match   senyumlah sikittt...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2007 08:15 AM | Show all posts

Reply #8889 fairy_hobbit's post

gembira ke?? tak aci la reduced to 1 match

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

25-9-2024 01:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.120341 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.