Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Andrea_Pirlo

------------[MILAN--newly-crowned Campione!!] ----------

Close [Copy link]
Post time 27-11-2007 12:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9119 bbkss's post

cpt ko ckp...dah baper thn aku tunggu kaka..kaka tuu jual mahal sgt...aku bukan org yg suka duk merayu rayu sgt..kalo kaka x nak join aku dah x kisah..berlambak lg good player kat luar

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-11-2007 02:20 PM | Show all posts
ANDREA AND HIS GIFT

11/26/2007 6:51:00 PM
"My way of striking the ball is a bit strange, difficult, you have to have a knack for it. Sometimes also my team mates try it during training, I was lucky to have this skill." - THE WORDS OF PIRLO -

MILANELLO - Here are the declarations made by Andrea Pirlo to Milan Channel's microphones at the end of today's training session.

Andrea, after another away victory yesterday at Cagliari, what were the positive aspects and the negative?
"The positive aspect was certainly that we won and earned three important points to get closer to the top positions again, but I think there are no negative aspects because we even though we conceded an early goal and missed a penalty we did well to react because we wanted this victory at all costs."

Now you have to break the San Siro taboo, on Saturday night Juventus are coming.
"The match against Juventus is a game full of history. I think it will be a wonderful game with a very particular atmosphere. It's nice to see Juventus back in Serie A so we can face them again, what better chance to get rid of this taboo."

And yesterday's match against Cagliari was decided by a free kick taken by you. What is your secret?
"I always try to improve the way I take free kicks, sometimes they work well, other times not so well. Yesterday the goalkeeper moved well to try and save the shot, but the trajectory changed and it went in. My way of striking the ball is a bit strange, difficult, you have to have a knack for it. Sometimes also my team mates try it during training, I was lucky to have this skill."

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2007 02:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9120 jpl_fan's post

nak Kaka tak pe jangan nak Pirlo

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2007 02:23 PM | Show all posts
THE CALLED-UP PLAYERS FOR LISBON
11/26/2007

MILAN - Here are the 21 called-up players for Benfica-Milan.

Goalkeepers: Dida, Fiori, Kalac.

Defenders: Bonera, Cafu, Favalli, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho, Simic.

Midfielders: Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kak

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2007 03:03 PM | Show all posts
nape la inter gi jual pirlo kat milan??? kan dah rugii. hehehe inter nie mmg ngok tul la

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2007 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bbkss at 27-11-2007 02:20 PM
ANDREA AND HIS GIFT

11/26/2007 6:51:00 PM
"My way of striking the ball is a bit strange, difficult, you have to have a knack for it. Sometimes also my team mates try it during training, I was ...

aku tendang bola lagi la pelik...korg tk tauu.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-11-2007 06:03 PM | Show all posts

dah mcm carlito...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 02:14 PM | Show all posts
bengong! time aku cuti ni tak pnah yg ada live! hampes!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2007 03:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9128 Luca_Pitok's post

malam ni ada live...liverpool ngan porto...chelsea ngan calsberg

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 05:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9129 bbkss's post

takat liberpul vs porto malai ali dgn chelsea vs carlsberg tu baik aku layan video jais kat youtube!:geram:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 06:07 AM | Show all posts
aku baru terperasan news neh
ade la kene mengene ngan milan

Various Reports confirm that Caroline Celico is officially 2-MONTHS PREGNANT

According to many sources in the Brazilian press, Ricardo Kaka's wife of 2 years, Caroline Celico is two months pregnant.

The Brazilian himself was believed to have confirmed this news to the various sources. Kaka was believed to be "elated" throughout the Milan training camp, as they prepare to meet Benfica on Wednesday for the Champions League.

"They confirmed the pregnancy last week after Carol went for several examinations. When he came to Brazil to play against Uruguay, he had already known the good news. Kaka says he is happy to be a father. Carol is also calm about having a child," a source said.

Prior to this, Kaka had already expressed his intentions of becoming a dad. "I want to have children in future," Kaka had said.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 10:08 AM | Show all posts

Balas #9131 carrie_connie\ catat

dalam tujoh bulan lagik dah boleh agak gaya kaka celebrate gol.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 10:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #9132 Nara_Gaara's post

gaya klasik BEBETO

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Minggu ini bakal berlangsung pertarungan sengit yang paling ditunggu-tunggu oleh Ultras Ungu....AC MILAN vs Juventus
Perlawanan yang perlu menang bagi AC Milan, kalu tidak...bolehlah diucapkan selamat jalan romeo kepada scudetto or even CL spot
Belum lagi menang kat San Siro musim ini...arghhhhhhhhhh
Namun apakah Milan memilih lawan yang sesuai untuk menamatkan sumpahan San Siro? Sama-sama kita tunggu..jeng jeng jeng
Abang Boroi rambut baru mungkin tak turun...lembab sikit last week
Tak ada Gatusso minggu ini...mungkin Brochi akan main...:@

ramalan kasar aku:
AC Milan 3 - 0 Juventus

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 05:56 PM | Show all posts
boleh ke milan mng 3-0 vs juve? hmmmmm...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2007 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kOoLeRz at 30-11-2007 05:56 PM
boleh ke milan mng 3-0 vs juve? hmmmmm...

aku rasa 1-2

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-12-2007 02:33 AM | Show all posts
ramalan aku...
milan 2..juve 1

pirlo..kaka score...terzeguet score utk juve

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2007 05:53 AM | Show all posts
0-0 jer

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2007 12:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9138 jpl_fan's post

ini mesti sbb abg gumuk tak main nehh..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2007 01:43 PM | Show all posts
AC Milan's Ronaldo urged to choose Fenerbahce over LA Galaxy

Roberto Carlos is working on close pal Ronaldo about leaving AC Milan and choosing Fenerbahce ahead of LA Galaxy when his contract expires at the end of this season. Both Galaxy and Fener have been in contact with Ronaldo's agents about life beyond the Rossoneri, with Ronaldo leaning towards the prospect of joining former Real Madrid teammate David Beckham in Los Angeles where the MLS's schedule is less taxing. However, Controcampo says Roberto Carlos has been in contact with Ronaldo urging him to move to Istanbul.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

25-9-2024 09:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.265004 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.