Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: chami

LOFA & STUFF in a Positive Environment

[Copy link]
Post time 22-9-2017 02:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wonda-coffee replied at 21-9-2017 06:23 PM
Banyak betul sweaty h yang concern sgt pasal fashion lofa. To me, suka hati dia la nak eksperimen  ...

Bagi aku minat atau suka neelofa bkn sbb dia sempurna atau tak buat salah. If not she will not act, jd duta international product yg tak dpt lari 100% dari jd non syariah compliant. I do not feel the obligation utk tegur dia pun, it is between her & Tuhan. Her choice. But I think she appreciate teguran ikhlas though DM if someone feel they need to tegur rather than leave comment yg sekali baca pun berbaur kecaman sbb dosa sendiri dlm selalu memperkatakan keburukan org lain sah2 tanggungjwb sendiri

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2017 04:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
washere2 replied at 22-9-2017 02:34 AM
Bagi aku minat atau suka neelofa bkn sbb dia sempurna atau tak buat salah. If not she will not act ...

Eh sori. Maksud i tak buat salah as in obvious buka aurat. Hal legging la, earring la, ape2 tah lagi.. nitpicking benda kecik2. Ha aku pulak yg stress ni @washere2 Sampai lupa nak flip shawl sajork dgn h ni
Btw kita je ke yg still kat sini? Keeping the thread alive utk rv. Dekat ig pun best meriah.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2017 05:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Happy tgk mf komen mcm ni. Bukti dia tak berminat dgn 'sandiwara semasa'. Give credit where credit is due. I like both her & lofa. I think she can be the next big star. Maybe all she need is a proper & visionary team like lofa's. Ditto to #girlpower

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2017 10:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Siapa kita nk condemn others about their success right?anyone who go to reach their stars overseas will hv my respect..yg daku tak leh hadam fans giler je yg sibuk compare sana sini..oh myy wujud lagi otak sejenis itu zaman skrg ni

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2017 11:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wonda-coffee replied at 22-9-2017 04:54 AM
Eh sori. Maksud i tak buat salah as in obvious buka aurat. Hal legging la, earring la, ape2 tah la ...

I faham what you mean. Mmg my comment tu for those yg sibuk komen negatif kat post org yg kita pun tak kenal. Maybe they have a lot of time to do that sbb tak ada byk benda nak buat mcm lofa. Atau they have put a wrong priority in their life

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2017 02:11 PM | Show all posts
washere2 replied at 22-9-2017 11:00 AM
I faham what you mean. Mmg my comment tu for those yg sibuk komen negatif kat post org yg kita pun ...

setuju...
org kalau mmg dah x suka..buat apapun serba tak kena di mata hatinya..walau ada seribu kebaikan..ttp krsalhan yg dicari. let them be

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-9-2017 02:11 PM | Show all posts
salm maal hijrah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2017 02:13 PM | Show all posts
washere2 replied at 22-9-2017 02:34 AM
Bagi aku minat atau suka neelofa bkn sbb dia sempurna atau tak buat salah. If not she will not act ...

same with me..
kita kalau ada kat dunia dia...blm tentu boleh surive mcm dia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2017 07:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bungaungu replied at 20-9-2017 07:57 PM
he tried his best to make lofa's fans happy..tq alif..gurau2 bahagia..just to make hype for redvel ...

My thought exactly tapi still ada yang salah faham. He is an interesting person in his own way. Can't wait for the red velvet to air.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2017 07:18 PM | Show all posts
Neelofa Hung Out With Karlie Kloss, Jordan Dunn & More At Swarovski’s Crystal Wonderland Party
Girl, you made it.
Swarovski treated 100 guests, including Neelofa, to a picturesque dinner at a private villa where Andrea Bocelli sang Christmas classics. Karlie Kloss (who sent Neelofa a love note not too long ago) played hostess with the mostest alongside Swarovski and entertainedNaomi Campbell, Jourdan Dunn and our girl Neelofa.The dress code of the night was red and silver, and I think that we all can agree that our girl looks like a stunner in her deep red ensemble. Her glam squad (MUA Khir Khalid, stylist Min Luna and more) did an amazing job in making her look like an absolute queen for the Crystal Wonderland Party.It’s a remarkable feeling to see one of our homegrown talents making waves overseas. Neelofa being hand-picked by Swarovski among the top names in the industry to attend such a prestigious celebration is definitely no easy feat, and we’re proud of our girl for making it this far. And we’re certain that she’s not done breaking barriers just yet.

https://www.lipstiq.com/2017/154051/neelofa-swarovski-milan-karlie-kloss

Aww, Did Neelofa Receive A Love Note From Karlie Kloss?Spotted: Karlie Kloss and Neelofa at Milan Fashion Week
Noor Neelofa Mohd Noor, or better known as Neelofa, does not need any introduction. The actress, television host and businesswoman has achieved so much from the day she won Dewi Remaja which jump-started her career in acting to her biggest accomplishment yet, founding Naelofar Hijab.
Now, it seems like the Malaysian sweetheart has a new job position to add in her resume — international business speaker
Over the weekend, the gorgeous starlet was in New York City to participate as a guest speaker for MiSK Foundation’s first conference in the big apple.
Founded by Saudi Arabia’s Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, the philanthropic foundation is a non-profit organisation devoted to cultivate learning and leadership in youngsters. From her instagram posts, we can tell that it was a success! In an Instagram post, Neelofa shared a photo with the caption, “Walking to the first ever @Miskksa conference that is being held outside of Saudi Arabia, which is here in New York City! Can’t wait to meet other participants and listen to the panels! Also, I will be speaking at 2 am Malaysian time, wish me luck guys!”
Living the jet set lifestyle.
Shortly after the conference ended, Neelofa swiftly made her way to her next destination — Milan — in which she is scheduled to attend Swarovski’s show at Milan Fashion Week.

That’s not all, Neelofa also received a “love note” from one of Hollywood’s favourite supermodels who’ve also made name as Taylor Swift’s BFF – Karlie Kloss. The message reads, “See you in Miami. Xoxo, Karlie Kloss.” (I would scream if I got a card from Karlie Kloss too, even if it’s just a doodle that does not make any sense).
In case you’re still wondering who this supermodel might be and why she looks so familiar, the American-born beauty is the face of Swarovski and has walked for almost every fashion house and fronted the likes of Adidas and Topshop.
Life must be good!
So what have we learned from Neelofa? Unlike other Malaysian celebrities, the stunning actress tries to avoid unnecessary dramas that might jeopardise her career and instead — she keeps her heels, head and standards higher than the clouds
https://www.lipstiq.com/2017/153799/aww-neelofa-receive-love-note-karlie-kloss

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2017 07:29 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2017 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Pegi tengok ig caprice mengekek aku ketawa

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2017 05:08 PM | Show all posts

KUALA LUMPUR 22 Sept. – Pe-lakon, pengacara dan usahawan berjaya, Neelofa mengharumkan nama negara apabila diberi penghormatan sebagai tetamu penting dalam majlis Swarovski Crystal Wonderland Party sempena Minggu Fesyen Milan yang berlangsung Khamis lalu.

Menerusi kapsyen pada salah satu gambar yang dimuat naik oleh kakaknya, Noor Nabila di akaun Instagram, penghormatan tersebut dianggap sebagai salah satu pencapaian terbaik pelakon Suri Hati Mr. Pilot itu.
“Rakyat Malaysia pertama diberikan penghormatan sebagai tetamu pada majlis Swarovski Crystal Wonderland Party sempena Minggu Fesyen Milan.
“Satu lagi pencapaian yang menakjubkan oleh Neelofa. Kejayaannya kini tiada batasan. Beliau be-rada dalam liga antarabangsa setaraf dengan selebriti terkenal lain.
“Mereka turut memberikannya penghormatan apabila hadir bersama model ter-kenal, Karlie Kloss dan Pengarah Kreatif Swarovski, Nathalie Colin,” demikian dinyatakan dalam akaun Instagramnya.
Berdasarkan gambar-gambar yang dimuat naik dalam laman sosialnya, Neelofa turut berkesempatan bertemu dengan peragawati terkenal, Karlie Kloss.
Sementara itu, usaha Utusan Malaysia untuk mendapatkan reaksi Neelofa gagal kerana difahamkan beliau dalam penerba-ngan pulang ke tanah air.

© Utusan Melayu (M) Bhd

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2017 03:06 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cicisweets replied at 23-9-2017 01:15 PM
Pegi tengok ig caprice mengekek aku ketawa

Omg.. ouchh

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2017 03:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2017 10:38 PM | Show all posts

(SHOWBIZ) Neelofa turns heads at event in Milan

TV
ost and actress Noor Neelofa Mohd Noor arrived at an event hosted by Swarovski in Milan, Italy dressed in a red ensemble, designed by Malaysian designer duo FiziWoo -- which she paired with a matching red turban
TV host and actress Noor Neelofa Mohd Noor arrived at an event hosted by Swarovski in Milan, Italy dressed in a red ensemble, designed by Malaysian designer duo FiziWoo -- which she paired with a matching red turban
TV host and actress Noor Neelofa Mohd Noor arrived at an event hosted by Swarovski in Milan, Italy dressed in a red ensemble, designed by Malaysian designer duo FiziWoo -- which she paired with a matching red turban
By SYAHIRAH MOKHTAZAR - September 24, 2017 @ 3:10pm

KUALA LUMPUR: Popular TV host and actress Noor Neelofa Mohd Noor sure knows how to make a splash with her impeccable and bold sense of style.
Arriving at an event hosted by Swarovski in Milan, Italy recently, the Suri Hati Mr. Pilot actress arrived dressed in a red ensemble, designed by Malaysian designer duo FiziWoo, which she paired with a matching red turban.
Based on an Instagram post she uploaded, the 28-year-old said that the dress had garnered a lot of attention amongst the guests present.
“My take on this Valentino red by @fiziwoo. Such an outstanding piece, it got so many compliments and I proudly told them it’s by a Malaysian designer.”

Among the guests were international models and social media influencers such as Karlie Kloss and Chiara Ferragni, who Neelofa has the opportunity to rub shoulders with.
She uploaded a selfie with Kloss and captioned: “Kindess and a generous heart are my two favourite human traits and she has both, she’s my inspiration. She sparkled more than just a crystal by being herself @karliekloss.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2017 10:58 PM | Show all posts

• neelofaCan you guys read my message above? If you can, share the message because sharing is caring! I am going to reveal something soon and the lucky 28 of you will be with me to experience it! So, tell me, what makes you happy and you might be one of the 28 people chosen! 💖

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2017 04:28 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2017 09:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
morning chuolss

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2017 07:45 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Lawak & Santai

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

30-9-2024 03:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.462143 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.