CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: matmin77

Proton Prototype (before launching model)

[Copy link]
Post time 27-9-2007 02:10 AM | Show all posts
Kalau tengok betul-betul memang ada unsur altezza. Gambar kete pink tu sebenarnya pakai lampu altezza. Kepada forumer yang taktau, ni la gambar kete Toyolta Atezza:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-9-2007 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Proton BLM (Base Line Model) Saga/Iswara Replacement Model

Clay Design By LG CNS Design Studio (Proton BLM)

Credit

hazri99 (paultan.org)

Credit

chaku/maru (paultan.org)

Credit

mysticdreamworks (paultan.org)

[ Last edited by  HangPC2 at 27-9-2007 10:52 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2007 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Proton BLM (Base Line Model) Saga/Iswara Replacement Model

Credit

metalique (cari.com.my)

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2007 12:51 PM | Show all posts
so lampu depan blm ni mmg bukan camtu lh sebenarnyer/

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2007 01:11 PM | Show all posts
smlm aku terbaca psl kete hybrid...
thn dpn....akan kuar model baru gen2 yg pakai teknologi hybrid iaitu menggunakan dua kuasa elektrik dan bahan api fosil....

yg menariknya.... enjin kete nih akan berhenti bila di simpang, traffic light n etc... then sebaik brek dilepaskan....enjin akan hidup sendiri...

kelebihan.....lebih mesra alam dan pengguna...

p/s thn depan aku tukar gen2 hybrid..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2007 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Mad Max wannabe

By : ARMAN AHMAD

2007/10/09

In this concept bike, the rear wheel is a 17-inch Proton car rim, shod with 210/50 motorcycle rubber, while the front is a 21-inch rim with an 80/90 motorcycle tyre.

Proton抯 got a motorbike prototype. And while there are no plans for production, ARMAN AHMAD was excited to take a spin nonetheless.

The uncovered battery.

The exhaust is custom-made from stainless steel.

IT扴 not every day that you get to ride a concept bike. So when Proton gave me the chance to ride its two-wheeler, I was ecstatic.

There I was at the Proton plant in Shah Alam, feeling a bit dizzy in the afternoon heat. The photographer, a fellow journalist and I had been waiting for some time to get clearance for our camera equipment.

There were a lot of paperwork and phone calls to be made, but it was worth the wait.

As our hosts ushered us into a room at the Proton research and development department, there in front of us was this colossal orange chopper.
At first, I didn抰 quite know what to make of it. It was like something that Paul Jr had just built on American Chopper.

But instead of a V-Twin in the rigid frame, there was a 1.5-litre Megavalve engine from a Wira nestled snugly in the frame. No. This bike is obviously not a product from the days during which Proton owned MV-Agusta.

For starters, the bike would look more at home on the set of Mad Max rather than in a motorcycle showroom. The battery was uncovered and the alternator jutted out next to your right foot. The tank had an angular, simple geometry.

The rear wheel was a 17-inch Proton car rim, shod with 210/50 motorcycle rubber, while the front is a 21-inch rim with an 80/90 motorcycle tyre.

To drive the wheels, the R&D team removed one side of the drive shafts from the Wira gearbox and used the other to power the rear wheel via a 90-degree joint. A car caliper and brake pads completed the rear wheel assembly.

The exhaust was custom-made from stainless steel. All in all, an estimated 90 per cent of the parts on the bike are sourced from car parts.

Even the R&D team acknowledged that their work was a little 搑aw

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-10-2007 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Riding Proton's Motorcycle

2007/10/12 12:38:07.770 GMT+8

IT扴 not every day that you get to ride a concept bike. So when Proton gave me the chance to ride its two-wheeler, I was ecstatic. There I was at the Proton plant in Shah Alam, feeling a bit dizzy in the afternoon heat. The photographer, a fellow journalist and I had been waiting for some time to get clearance for our camera equipment. There were a lot of paperwork and phone calls to be made, but it was worth the wait. As our hosts ushered us into a room at the Proton research and development department, there in front of us was this colossal orange chopper.
At first, I didn抰 quite know what to make of it. It was like something that Paul Jr had just built on American Chopper. But instead of a V-Twin in the rigid frame, there was a 1.5-litre Megavalve engine from a Wira nestled snugly in the frame. No. This bike is obviously not a product from the days during which Proton owned MV-Agusta.

For starters, the bike would look more at home on the set of Mad Max rather than in a motorcycle showroom. The battery was uncovered and the alternator jutted out next to your right foot. The tank had an angular, simple geometry. The rear wheel was a 17-inch Proton car rim, shod with 210/50 motorcycle rubber, while the front is a 21-inch rim with an 80/90 motorcycle tyre. To drive the wheels, the R&D team removed one side of the drive shafts from the Wira gearbox and used the other to power the rear wheel via a 90-degree joint. A car caliper and brake pads completed the rear wheel assembly.

The exhaust was custom-made from stainless steel. All in all, an estimated 90 per cent of the parts on the bike are sourced from car parts. Even the R&D team acknowledged that their work was a little 搑aw

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2007 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Proton's Malaysian Chopper

2007/09/26 14:16:07.927 GMT+8

MV Agusta may have been sold off, but this has not stopped Proton from coming up with this prototype chopper.