CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Acong

[Dunia] V13 MH370 - Kena hijack USA (Jacob Rothschild) / Illuminati / Freemason / JEW..?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-3-2014 01:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ini pon articles yg mengaitka mh370 dgn all the big drama ..artivle ari jumaat..tp aku rase still relevan...sori x dpt nk tepek gambo sbb tengh pakai fon.
For all map sila klick ke page asal
http://syedsoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/2014/03/theories-on-mh370-location.html?m=1
OutSyed The Box
Saturday, March 15, 2014

Theories On MH370 Location
1. If what the Wall Street Journal said was true, that MH370 flew for four more hours after its last recorded position, then the location of the plane can be within this circle of 2200 nautical miles radius or 2500 miles radius or 4074 km radius. (1 nautical mile = 1.15 miles =1.852 km).

My view is this is very unlikely. Firstly Rolls Royce has denied receiving signals from the engines four hours after the last signal at 1:07am local time. The Wall Street Journal has also retracted the story and apologised.

But lets look at the map. There are major radar installations belonging to China, US, India and two dozen countries along this perimeter. There is a really huge US military installation on the island of Diego Garcia as well which is located just to the left and slightly below the words INDIAN OCEAN on the map.

Surely you dont expect the whole world to believe that all the military radars, military high tech and other stuff they have FAILED to detect MH370 which was flying "bogey". "Bogey" meaning it was an unidentified aircraft with no predetermined flight path, without any identification and without any response to IFF (Identifiation Friend or Foe) signals. If MH370 was flying 'bogey' mesti ada IFF signals from more than one country along the way. Tapi tak ada pun. You mean ALL their radars failed?

Despite all that, this ship the USS Kidd, another US$2 billion Arleigh Burke class guided missile destroyer has just arrived (about 12 hours ago) in the northwest of the Straits of Malacca to search for MH370 in the Andaman Sea.

Here is more mystery. The USS Kid steamed at a top speed of 33 knots or 38 miles per hour or 61 km/hr for two days to get to the Andaman from the Pacific Ocean, where it is part of the US 7th Fleet. Would the Americans do that to chase after a "bogey"?

Now we come to this next theory. This plot is based on OUR military radar on Pulau Perak tracking a "bogey" on the same night and after MH370's last reported position off Kota Bharu. It is now eight days and there is still no precise confirmation that this "bogey" picked up by the military off Pulau Perak was actually MH370. As MInister Hishamuddin Hussein said, “I will be the happiest person if we can confirm that (the military radar blip) is MH 370 because then we could move all our assets to the Strait of Malacca. But at this time we cannot do that".

The map above is based on the Pulau Perak radar pick up. The people who prepared this plot should venture some opinion why this track would terminate just beyond the Andaman Sea? (By the way I myself saw the Airforce boys plotting almost this exact track two days ago. I could not ask them why though).

Please note that India's largest naval installation is located on the Nicobar Islands in the Andaman Sea. This is a joint services command housing the Indian Air Force, Navy, Army and Coast Guard (depa bukan main-main). A full Indian Army Division is deployed there. Indian nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers also dock there. At the southern most tip of the Andaman, the Indians have placed a major air station just 190 km to the north of the Sumatera coastline. It is therefore unlikely that they did not pick up MH370 if it went "bogey" in this neighborhood. N'theless I think we should ask for radar data from the Indians. This is a humanitarian mission.

The last map here shows yet another possibility - that the plane turned towards Pahang. Our radar in Kuantan should have picked it up. I believe all these leads have been checked.

If the plane crashed the black box in the tail of the plane will ping for 30 days. If it is underwater, only an almost direct pass over the plane will pick up the ping.

(May I make a simple suggestion. In the future can all commercial planes be fitted with a small indestructible canister full of some luminous and colourful dye or liquid that will be released if the plane crashes in water, and remain intact and visible for a few days? Maybe place the canister near the tail of the plane. Just a thought)  

There is no 'ping'. Either the plane has crashed over the sea or it landed safely at some secret location. The "plane landed at secret location theory" (read here) is a bit far fetched.

The Chinese have come up with another view. Using seismic data provided by Malaysia they say they have detected a seismic event in the sea corresponding to the last known location of the plane (seismic event meaning a large body crashing in the sea). I dont know what type of analysis or technology they have used to come to this conclusion but the straight talking Chinese do choose their words carefully.
Syed Akbar Ali at 12:00:00 PM

18 comments:

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 12:33:00 PM
there were PINGS from the plane engines to satellites over indian ocean ...

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 12:34:00 PM
If we are to believe this theory,then MAS MH370 if now officially the most advance airplne in the world,it can bypass any military capability of any nation in this world,no wonder the US and China is scrambling to get a hold of this 370, as MAS MH370 stealth technology can be consider a national threat to US and CHINA,maybe President Obama should meet with Jauhari to discuss on technology tranfer and MAS can teach US Military how to cloak completely like MH370.

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 12:36:00 PM
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/03/15/Missing-MH370-Investigators-conclude-plane-was-hijacked-AP-reports/

cheers,
./sao

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 12:42:00 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_MALAYSIA_PLANE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-03-15-00-22-45

cheers,
./sao

norman fernandezSaturday, March 15, 2014 12:44:00 PM
Tuan Syed,
Maybe we should also investigate another angle in depth if there was indeed manual manipulation of the communication system and the transponders. Investigation reveals that two of the communication system were switched off manually and at separate times. Could the person who did that had knowledge how to do this. Also, the plane flew a navigational route, which differs from the norm when using auto. Again the person who flew the plane must have had prior flying skills.

So, questions must be asked how come if the plane was hijacked or has veered off-course the pilot or even co-pilot did not send any distress signal or type in the distress code. Thus, it begs another question if a third person was in the cockpit.

While not casting any aspersions, we already know that the co-pilot a cockpit romeo had in the past invited two ladies for a bit of a lark and rendevouz in the cock-pit. Reports say he was a very religious person. That is very good (although being very religious did not prevent him from inviting two blonde infidells to cuddle him in the cockpit). We need to be certain, he did not attend any warped deviant group or tabligh.

For the pilot, it is said he was a very experienced pilot. That is comforting. We now know that he had his own flight simulator at home. Just that did MAS know about this and is it normal for pilots to have their own flight simulator at home. I googled and found out an average second hand flight simulator cost between US$1.5 million to US$3 million. That's a considerable amount. Does't MAS provide flight simulators for free use at their academy/airport for their pilots to use for free. I am told though I have not verified that at Subang, there is a flight simulator for paying public to try.

Lastly, we need to also investigate if there were "third parties" who came to the pilot's house to use and practice on the simulators. The authorities must investigate the personal background of the crew. We there anyone with some warped views or plans.

Much as we wish it to be a mechanical mishap, we must make sure to discount the possibility of sabotage or hijacking.

Since the dissapearnce a slew of theories have been put forward. I am just putting one. In the interim, we pray for an answer and closure.

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 1:10:00 PM
It's a covert ops with the pilot in on it. There are valuable persons on board to be extracted to an unidentified & the plane and its passengers are to be disposed of.

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 1:43:00 PM
May I make a simple suggestion. In the future can all commercial planes be fitted with a small indestructible canister full of some luminous and colourful dye or liquid that will be released if the plane crashes in water, and remain intact and visible for a few days? Maybe place the canister near the tail of the plane. Just a thought) FYI- according to what I know, Boeing 777 has that function. It's the safest plane in the world. BTW, I think the news just confirmed it's highjacked. Hopefully no one would come forward and nafi again...

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 2:05:00 PM
Now they are saying the plane was
hijacked.

If so, how come there was no demand
for ransom or whatever?

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 2:52:00 PM
Hijack gone wrong... Search should move on to indiaan continent, its neighbours since their are many with vested interests who may benefit with this hijacking method(copycat), the plane itself and maybe its passengers.
If u remember what you wrote on the indian tigers when the plane was first reported missing, maybe that hunch should be further investigated. Even thougah, you meant it as a joke initially.

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 3:07:00 PM
people hijack plane also for other reasons, not just ransom. if they landed safely somewhere in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, etc (you never know, these are all weird islamic/x-soviet nations), now the hijackers have a Boeing 777 and passengers as well. also please look-up this countries on google earth, their immediate neighbour is XINJIANG!

cheers,
./sao
red bean army

flyer168Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:36:00 PM

"Theories On MH370 Location"

Hello Syed,

Just to share this...

http://jimstonefreelance.com/awacs.html

If all else fails, then there is this...

Curious pieces of data.... - http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2014/03/curious-pieces-of-data.html

“...You may also have heard about the airliner which vanished in Malaysia. Flight 370 was just off the eastern coast over shallow water when it wavered in the air then suddenly dropped from 35,000 feet to 0 and disappeared. At the same time, radar showed a "plane" which suddenly accelerated to 4 or 5 times the speed of any other craft, hovered in one place, then suddenly vanished from the radar screen, seconds before the airliner also disappeared.

[Now this part puzzles me...the ultimatum and the whole hostage thing... -AK] I am very pleased to tell you all that the passengers and crew of the airliner are safe and happy in a secret location. There were several ships in the area, and the maneuver was carried out effortlessly. It is very serendipitous that the airplane carried a large number of Lightworkers from many countries who are delighted and very enthusiastic about the proposal we have made to them, that they be used as "hostages" to expedite the following demands:..."

Malaysian Airlines Prophecy - T.B. Joshua - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-NsRWv25k#t=14

You be the judge.

Cheers.

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 3:55:00 PM
anon 12:34:00 PM, flight mh370 did not bypassed any primary military radar, i am sure it was captured on all primary radar of different countries in the region, it is very hard to ID thats all, just like syed termed it, a "bogey", there are thousands of flights everyday and primary radar do not communicate with commercial airline transponders.

cheers,
./sao

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 3:57:00 PM
The PM gave a PC today and we got nothing new. ALL only probabilities. No questions could be asked. Why the need for a PC then? A press statement would do. He arrived at about 2.30 when it was suppose to be at 1.30

Malaysian time must always be "lambat dari yang ditetap".

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 4:22:00 PM
flyer168 bro,

i smell BS! LOL

cheers

millenniumaspireSaturday, March 15, 2014 5:11:00 PM
The scenario that MH370 was hijacked is quite far fetched. Tak de orang buat tuntutan pun.
What is more plausible is an air collision between a B2 stealth aircraft and MH370 over the South China Sea. Maybe the B2 was flying on a secret mission from Guam to Diego Garcia or on a surveillance mission over the South China Sea when it collided with MH370. The resulting collision might damage the transponder of MH370. The damaged suffered by the B2 rendered it visible to radar, thus the pilot fly low trying to avoid radar detection. The Malaysian military radar managed to detect the B2 and the pilot tried to give the impression that is was a commercial jetliner by using commercial airlines flight path albeit at a lower altitude. Due the damage from the collision, the B2 might have crashed into the Andaman Sea. Tak sempat nak pi Diego Garcia. So the US sent their destroyer to the area to recover the B2.
Rasa-rasa make sense dak? Jangan publish kalau boleh timbulkan kekeliruan. Cuma pandangan marhaen.

flyer168Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:22:00 PM
Correct version

"Theories On MH370 Location"

Hello Syed,

Just to share this...

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/13/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/
Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane expands to Indian Ocean
From Barbara Starr, Jim Sciutto and Catherine E. Shoichet, CNN
March 14, 2014 -- Updated 0317 GMT (1117 HKT)

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/14/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html
CNN Exclusive: Analysis shows two possible Indian Ocean paths for airliner
By Barbara Starr and Chelsea J. Carter, CNN
March 15, 2014 -- Updated 0201 GMT (1001 HKT)

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/

"...One of the possible locations of MH370 is on the border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak says that one of two possible locations for flight 370 is the border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.

Yes, the plane could have been flown to Borat land. The other area being checked out is Indonesia to southern India.

If the MH370 flight landed near the border of Kazakhstan, then this again throws off the whole idea looking in the Indian Ocean.

This is officially the most disjointed search and rescue mission I have ever seen.

Obviously, the people who probably perished aboard Malaysia Arlines suffered greatly.

But can you imagine what the families of these 239 people must go going through right now with this Keystone Cops search effort?

It’s a living hell for them. Also, the plane was in the air for SEVEN hours, according to Najib Razak...)

If all else fails, then there is this...

http://jimstonefreelance.com/awacs.html

Curious pieces of data.... - http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2014/03/curious-pieces-of-data.html

“...You may also have heard about the airliner which vanished in Malaysia. Flight 370 was just off the eastern coast over shallow water when it wavered in the air then suddenly dropped from 35,000 feet to 0 and disappeared. At the same time, radar showed a "plane" which suddenly accelerated to 4 or 5 times the speed of any other craft, hovered in one place, then suddenly vanished from the radar screen, seconds before the airliner also disappeared.

[Now this part puzzles me...the ultimatum and the whole hostage thing... -AK] I am very pleased to tell you all that the passengers and crew of the airliner are safe and happy in a secret location. There were several ships in the area, and the maneuver was carried out effortlessly. It is very serendipitous that the airplane carried a large number of Lightworkers from many countries who are delighted and very enthusiastic about the proposal we have made to them, that they be used as "hostages" to expedite the following demands:..."

Malaysian Airlines Prophecy - T.B. Joshua - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-NsRWv25k#t=14

You be the judge.

Cheers.

flyer168Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:37:00 PM
Anon 4:22:00,

Yes indeed, many theories & possibilities...lol!

As I had said, you be the judge.

Cheers.

AnonymousSaturday, March 15, 2014 5:43:00 PM
flyer168 bro,

Still BS ...

sincerely,
Judge Borat

Load more...

Home
View web version

About Me

Syed Akbar Ali
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
E mail : [email protected] Professionally in descending historical order a Blogger, Advisory Panel - Malaysian Anti Corruption Commission, businessman, property developer, author (three books todate), company director, newspaper columnist, NEAC economic consultant and banker. Also less erratic TV appearances and political analyst. Main interest: Malaysian peoples' scientific, industrial, economic and social advancement. Everything else is disposable.
View my complete profile