CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Jelita

[V47] ~ ALL ABOUT NUR FAZURA ~ FOREVER FAZBULOUS ~ Next as MINA in 'Revenge of t

Close [Copy link]
Post time 6-9-2019 07:19 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Waaa...gara2 Mina baru nampak gerak byk sikit pages kat rumah Faz...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-9-2019 07:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
coyote_ugly0911 replied at 5-9-2019 10:29 PM

Halah..halah...herloknya kejadian

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 08:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
NuriSwiss replied at 5-9-2019 11:53 PM
Sis coy punya pasallah kaka dah terbayang bagaimana Fattah pujuk Faz siap dengan pakej sekali... ...

Rasa idok lah  dramatic gitu...malu kat majlis aih....
Senyum sudah.....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 09:15 AM | Show all posts
interesting...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 09:19 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 09:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
coyote_ugly0911 replied at 5-9-2019 11:29 PM
Wahhhhhhhhhh..... sukeeeeeee nyeeeeee.... both my feveret... whilst ppl ramai yg suke kajol, kaka  ...

Sama kaka.. Classic beauty gituu..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-9-2019 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sora13 at 6-9-2019 09:57 AM

#Showbiz: A vicious lady in red

By Dennis Chua - September 6, 2019 @ 7:02am

Remy Ishak, Nur Fazura Sharifuddin and Namron talk about Dendam Pontianak, their latest horror flick set in the 1960s

MALAYSIA’S timeless female vampire of legends, the pontianak, is back. This time, she is a tragic beauty, played by popular actress Nur Fazura Sharifuddin, and the man who falls for her is played by the much-loved action star Remy Ishak.

Fazura and Remy mark their first romantic horror film with Dendam Pontianak (Revenge Of The Pontianak), released this Sept 12.

Produced by Tiger Tiger Pictures and distributed by Primeworks Studios, Dendam Pontianak is set in 1965, where the hero Khalid is about to wed his longtime sweetheart Siti. Darkness descends on their village and some horrific deaths take place.

Khalid soon confesses to causing the death of a young woman years ago but claims he was acting in self-defence. She has now returned as a pontianak and he must muster all the villagers together to fight the deadly vampire.

A NEW CREATURE

Co-written and co-directed by Glen Goei and Gavin Yap, Dendam Pontianak is a tale of forbidden love, betrayal, witchcraft and murder. The pontianak in Southeast Asian mythology refers to a vicious, long-haired female vampire who is normally out to seek revenge. But in this film, Goei and Yap have given the creature a contemporary spin.

In a recent statement they said: “It has been a pleasure and honour to work with this extraordinary cast and to have Primeworks as our partner. Their passion and ability to market films makes them an ideal home for us.”

Primeworks’ general manager for film and drama, Nor Shahila Harun Shah, says, “As we continue to expand our film marketing and distribution network, it is essential that we build strong partnerships with regional filmmakers. We are excited to work with Tiger Tiger to bring its horror-romance film to Malaysians and we cannot wait for fans of the amazing cast to experience this film.”

Rounding up the cast are Hisyam Hamid, Shenty Feliziana, Tony Eusoff, Namron, Nadiah M. Din, Wan Hanafi Su, Nadia Aqilah and Nik Harraz Danish.

The theme song Kasihku Selamanya is sung by Datuk Seri Siti Nurhaliza, with a haunting music video featuring scenes from the film. Malaysia’s Queen of Pop has never sung a theme song for a horror film. Siti recorded Kasihku Selamanya three months ago, and the song is composed by Aubrey Suwito and written by Ad Samad.

Below is a recent interview with Remy, Namron and Fazura.

TELL US ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS. HOW IS HE (OR SHE) DIFFERENT FROM YOUR USUAL SCREEN PROTAGONISTS?

Remy: I play Khalid who is a typical 1960s Malay man. He is not a hero, but not a villain either. He is a victim of circumstances. I love grey characters like him, because in real life there are neither true heroes nor true villains.

Namron: My character is a bomoh named Pak Suud. He is a master of black magic and he is capable of tracking down the female vampire. I have played bomohs before on TV and in films but Pak Suud is a very creepy bomoh, even the sound of him breathing is spine-chilling.

Fazura: Who I play is not your typical white-garbed vampire. She wears a stunning red kebaya and is beautiful. She also loves P. Ramlee tunes like Getaran Jiwa. She has a tragic backstory, and viewers will be able to relate to her.

WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING WITH FAZURA?

Remy: It was great to work with her. She is a witty, knowledgeable person and we are like-minded in many ways. I’d definitely want to work with her again.

Fazura: Remy and I worked together in a television drama almost a decade ago. I’ve always admired Remy, he is a very disciplined and hard-working actor, and a gentleman with a good sense of humour and lots of knowledge.

Namron: I hardly have scenes with Fazura, as the female vampire is played by a stunt woman in make-up. I’ve hardly worked with her, it’s an honour to have done so as she is a very passionate actress.

HOW DO YOU PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR YOUR ROLES?

Remy: I watched 1960s movies, observing how the men dressed, walked and talked. I read up on Malay supernatural mythology, and in the process I learnt of some interesting social taboos and the different female ghosts.

The biggest challenge was a minor bedroom scene with Shenty who plays my wife. I don’t like bedroom scenes, because I’m rather shy about them. Worse, I fear repercussions from Netizens.

Namron: I took a good look at bomohs in Malay dramas and films. I learnt some breathing techniques, specially for Pak Suud. As I said earlier, his breathing is supposed to give audiences the creeps. It was a challenge, not an easy job but I love pushing boundaries.

I also had to devise my own mumbo jumbo which had to sound as eerie as possible.

Fazura: I had lots of discussions with Gavin and Glen on the character development of the female vampire. They told me to portray her as a wronged and vengeful young woman. The main challenge I faced was making her terrifying yet sad. The special contact lenses which made my eyes scary was difficult to keep wearing. The cameras focused on them a lot, and it is not easy to keep your eyes still with these lenses on.

WE HEARD THAT SOME STRANGE THINGS OCCURRED ON THE SET. WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

Remy: Because I encounter the female vampire in many scenes, her image became stuck in my mind for days. Occasionally, when it was pitch dark at night, I had visions of her, but fortunately, she did not “fly”.

Namron: Remy and Fazura had creepy encounters on the set. Fortunately, nothing disturbed me. Perhaps that’s because I played a bomoh convincingly (laughs).

Fazura: I actually saw a strange woman sitting a short distance from me. She looked almost like me, except that her face was covered by her long, black hair. Some of the production crew also saw her, and it sent chills down our spines. The “ghost” appeared for a few minutes off and on.

IS THIS A FIRST FOR YOU IN TERMS OF WORKING WITH A PROMISING ACTOR, DIRECTOR OR PRODUCER?

Remy: Yes, it is great to work with a Singaporean director like Glen for the first time. He and Gavin have theatre backgrounds and they encouraged me to give more than what I’ve done on TV. This is a reunion for Shenty and I, we both starred in a drama called Dosa some years ago. Once again she plays my long-suffering wife.

Namron: It’s my first with Gavin and Glen. Glen is the first Singaporean director I’m working with, and he is fascinated with the supernatural legends both our countries share. The same can be said for Gavin, whom I’ve known as a friend for years, since we both began as theatre actors. Remy is the one person I’ve been working with for the longest time, we co-starred in 29 Februari and most recently, the mafia comedy Keluarga Baha Don on Viu.

Fazura: It’s my first time working with Gavin and Glen. They are fantastic directors, who know what they want out of every character, and are always keen to pick my brains as to how the vampire should look. They spent a year reading up about Malaysian and Indonesian mythology and I’m impressed with their depth of knowledge. For Remy and I, it is a reunion, and we hope to work together in more films next time. All of the main cast are old friends or acquaintances of mine. I was happy to work with the Singaporeans Shenty and Hisham, they are very professional and humble.

HOW LONG DID THE FILMING TAKE AND WHERE WAS IT SHOT?

Remy: Mostly in Hulu Langat, over three weeks early this year. Some of the scenes were also shot in Kuala Kangsar, the home of the popular horror comedy Hantu Kak Limah, which is my favourite horror comedy.

Namron: We shot almost all of our scenes in Kuala Kangsar, Perak and Hulu Langat, Selangor. Filming took place mostly at night and lasted a month.

FAZURA, HOW DID YOU FIND THE LOCATION?

Fazura: The location was very creepy. It was an old surau somewhere in the outskirts of Ipoh, and it was pitch dark. The toilet happened to be where they bathe corpses. The lights flickered when I switched them on, and stray dogs were constantly barking in the distance.

ARE YOU A HORROR FAN?

Remy: Yes, but not a passionate one. Scary movies are entertaining, but I prefer those where the ghosts are portrayed as sympathetic characters. My favourite Hollywood horrors are those by James Wan and also the Poltergeist film series of the 1980s. So far, I’ve not been involved in any horror films apart from Sembunyi: Amukan Azazil, with Datin Diana Danielle.

Namron: I love horror involving Malaysian ghosts as well as aliens. My favourite horror films are the South Korean ones, which are really scary. As for Hollywood, I’m a fan of James Wan and his Conjuring series. I also like thrillers by M. Night Shyamalan.

Fazura: I’m a big fan of horror films and I’ve watched dozens of them over the years. Sundal Bolong is my favourite, and so is Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam. This is my second horror film after Kami Histeria, but my first serious one.

IF YOU WERE TO STAR IN A HORROR NEXT TIME AROUND, WHAT SORT OF HORROR WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE?

Remy: I’m all for female ghosts rooted in Malay culture, with tragic back stories. I love ghosts who are humanised, who are not only scary but deserving our sympathy.

Namron: It would involve female ghosts, not confined to pontianak but also langsuir. I’d love to do a remake of Indonesia’s cult horror film Dukun Lintah.

Fazura: I’d love to star in horror films which involve not only Malaysian ghosts but also aliens. It does not matter who the scary creatures are, but the script must be good and the female characters must be strong and empowered. I don’t like female characters who are weak and depend on their men to save them.

TELL US OF YOUR UPCOMING FILMS?

Remy: I have a few projects for TV, cinema and Viu, but I can’t reveal them as yet.

Namron: My wife Junaidah Lojong and I will be in a new horror film Roh which will be out early next year. I will also appear in Geran, a martial arts film directed by Areel Abu Bakar.

Fazura:
I have a few TV and cinema projects under wraps. Next year, my husband Fattah (Amin) and I will star in an interesting new film, but we cannot reveal it for now.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 10:07 AM | Show all posts
iols post this because both are just so comel, i felt like hugging them and also because one of them had a similar encounter with a pontianak during filming.

Siapa 'Maria Menado' melambai di tepi pokok pagi-pagi buta?
Nadia Azam  |  Diterbitkan 5 Sep 2019, 8:38 malam  

Selepas 62 tahun berlalu, pengalaman melihat Maria Menado melambai-lambai ke arahnya dari tepi pokok pada awal pagi masih jelas diingati pelakon veteran, Salmah Ahmad.

Walaupun Maria berpakaian seperti pontianak, ia bukanlah begitu aneh buat Salmah kerana mereka memang sedang giat menyiapkan penggambaran filem Pontianak.

Ketika itu - pada 1957 - kata Salmah, dia membawa watak anak kepada Comel yang dilakonkan oleh Maria.

"Saya pelik, apa Kak Maria buat seorang diri di tepi pokok tu?

"Sebelum itu saya nampak baru saja habis bersolek di bilik. Saya tanya sama ada dia nak makan atau tak, dia hanya geleng-geleng kepala saja sebab dalam keadaan bersolek tebal memang sukar nak bercakap," katanya.

Maria juga, katanya, pada masa sedang mengambil mood sebelum berlakon.

Salmah kemudian keluar dan pergi ke tempat lain. Ketika itulah dia ternampak lembaga menyerupai Maria di tepi pokok.

"Saya pelik, cepatnya Kak Maria bergerak ke situ dari bilik solek," katanya.

Semua hitam dan putih

Salmah - atau nama sebenarnya Salmah Lagio - ditemui pada majlis pratonton filem Dendam Pontianak di Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya baru-baru ini. Turut hadir, Maria atau nama asalnya Liesbet Dotulong.

Dendam Pontianak menjengah layar perak di seluruh negara mulai 12 Sept ini.

Menceritakan lanjut peristiwa itu, Maria berkata, sebenarnya dia tidak pun berdiri berhampiran pokok seperti yang dilihat Salmah.

"Saya pun pelik apabila Salmah bertanyakan hal tu pada saya. Mana ada, saya tak pergi dekat mana-mana pokok pun.

"Itu memang bukan saya," katanya.

Untuk rekod, nama Maria, 87, begitu sinonim dengan watak pontianak kerana menjadi pelakon Melayu pertama menjayakan filem seram di negara ini.

Menggunakan bajet sekitar RM182,000, Pontianak mengambil tempoh kira-kira tiga bulan untuk disiapkan.

Filem berkenaan membawa kejayaan besar hingga memberi impak terhadap karier Maria.

Berkongsikan pengalaman sebagai pelakon pada zaman itu, Maria berkata keadaan dilihat amat berbeza berbanding sekarang.

Kata Maria, antaranya dia perlu menyolek diri sendiri selain membawa koleksi pakaian sendiri semasa melakukan penggambaran.

"Zaman dulu-dulu mana ada semua (kemudahan) yang ada sekarang ni.

"Jurusolek atau teknologi, kreativiti semua dilakukan sendiri dan pengarah seni akan bantu untuk kelihatan lebih seram.

"Semua pun hitam dan putih saja masa tu," katanya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-9-2019 10:12 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 10:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by NuriSwiss at 6-9-2019 10:42 AM
Kancilkering replied at 6-9-2019 08:21 AM
Rasa idok lah  dramatic gitu...malu kat majlis aih....
Senyum sudah.....

Apa nak dimalukan yang kaka bayangkan tu hanya mereka berdua sahaja... mana ada orang lain. dan bukannya dalam majlis, kan sis coy tulis kalau Faz tak pergi ke majlis tu.... seperti kata Fattah dalam HSC...” apa nak dimalukan , bukannya ada orang lain kat sini, hanya kita bardua je “.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 10:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
NuriSwiss replied at 6-9-2019 10:25 AM
Apa nak dimalukan yang kaka bayangkan tu hanya mereka berdua sahaja... mana ada orang lain. dan  ...

Ooooo like that....aloh aloh loh loh

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 10:55 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mishungu replied at 6-9-2019 09:52 AM
Sama kaka.. Classic beauty gituu..

Yeayyyy ade geng...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 10:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
coyote_ugly0911 replied at 5-9-2019 08:02 PM
Dua2 untungg sgt2.. yg x untung tu haaaaa yg dok merayap rata dunia mcmkan xde life dok kata can ...

I feellll u...Sis , ni nk buat to do list ke... activities Fazzy?   btw g nuyuk ni by invitation/guest and representatives for msia kan...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 11:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
NuriSwiss replied at 6-9-2019 10:25 AM
Apa nak dimalukan yang kaka bayangkan tu hanya mereka berdua sahaja... mana ada orang lain. dan  ...

Alahaiii...  klu fazzy nk nanges selop celah ketiak shuben dia dpn org ramai pun, ape ada hal... dh shuben beliau ade kt situ, shoulder to cry on kekdah nyeee... kannnn kaka nuri kaaaannnnn...  heheeheh..

Tringat plk masa nganto my mom g umrah last few years.. my sisters dh warning siap2 ckp "adik jgn buat hal nanges, nnti bnjir airport"..  i sengeh jek.. elok jek time nk masuk cek in, my mom toleh last time ckp *bye2 adik, momma loves u..*.. haaaaa kau, time tu trus seloppppp x hengat... dgn my kids, sisters, abg2, siap cousins skali tjangkit nanges.. padan muka deme... sooooo masuk laaa celah tiak shuben laju2... ilekkkk jek.. pastu sebab i sedey sgt, my shuben tpksa mlayan i soping coklat, perfume, cookies n sgala benda yg juai kt airport tu...

skian kesah i seorg rakyat marhaein bkn retis mnanges d khalayak ramai d celah tiak shuben tanpa rasa malu..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 11:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
miszsusy replied at 6-9-2019 10:58 AM
I feellll u...Sis , ni nk buat to do list ke... activities Fazzy?   btw g nuyuk ni by invitati ...

X yah laa to do list..  kite ilek2 jek goyang kaki n mnikmati wajah fazura yg santik itu.. utk nyfw, ramai gak retis mlysia yg d jemput rase nyeee... ade fattzura, pastu sape2 nth lg retis lain yg x bape nk penting dlm idop kaka...  

dh mmg keje deme as an artist kannn, kne laaa attend event2 gini... bkn nyee pegi nk bjimba2 mcm org tuuuuuuuu dok meratib merata.. cth mcm kt saro lounge tu, EVENT AFTER PARTY KLFW... kne laa tunjuk muka dh org jemput waima tmpt tu gelap gelita.... satg org tuduh kekwat plk kan..  awat ke bodo sgttttt????!!!! Otak buh kt pungkoq kaaaaa??

Harap maaf... ampunkan kaka d ats rempanan hari ke 3 red flag...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 11:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bilasssss balik laju2..

Calling2 @separasedar n kaka @doublethread

Hero pujaaaannnnn u guysss nih... meh laaaaa masuk maihhhh!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-9-2019 11:40 AM | Show all posts
kaka fazzy pegi NY dgn bamtah sekali ke tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 12:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
coyote_ugly0911 replied at 6-9-2019 11:14 AM
Alahaiii...  klu fazzy nk nanges selop celah ketiak shuben dia dpn org ramai pun, ape ada hal... d ...

Alamak ai.....anak emak sangat....ye lah sapa x Sayang emak kan....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 12:32 PM | Show all posts

harap harap sempat lah aku beli
Magazine yg ada Faz cepat jer sold out kat kedai tempat aku

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2019 12:35 PM | Show all posts
coyote_ugly0911 replied at 5-9-2019 03:29 PM
Wahhhhhhhhhh..... sukeeeeeee nyeeeeee.... both my feveret... whilst ppl ramai yg suke kajol, kaka  ...

sep sikit kaka coy! meols pun masa semua dok kajol, meols masih setia dgn madhuri. effortless beauty. sheols still gorgeous in her late 40's (kot). kan?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-10-2024 06:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.939543 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.