Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aenemy

Why Pork is Haram in Islam...

[Copy link]
Post time 22-12-2004 11:39 AM | Show all posts
http://www.mercola.com/2000/oct/8/pork_parasites.htm

Dangerous Parasites Common Among Pig Farmers

A new study shows that pig farmers are at a 50-fold higher risk to become infected with parasitic tapeworms, often found in pigs, which are known to cause adverse health effects.

The parasites in question are two different tapeworms of the echinococcus species, including E. multilocularis and E. granulosus, which can usually grow to a length of 8 mm.

Although more often found in animals, if humans swallow the parasite eggs, the resulting larvae can sometimes penetrate the intestines and settle in the lungs, liver, or brain causing large cysts.

Austrian researchers tested 152 pig farmers (avg. age 42 years) and 50 subjects who had not been exposed to farm animals (avg. age 41 years) for serum antibodies against a variety of viral, bacterial, and parasitic agents often found in farm animals.

All subjects lived in the same province of Austria.

Researchers compared their results to those of a similar study involving 137 veterinarians from the exact same Austrian province.

Ten of the 152 farmers (6.6 percent) had serum antibodies against the parasites, as compared with none of the 50 unexposed subjects and none of the 137 veterinarians.

A thorough examinations of the 10 positive-testing farmers revealed liver cysts in 3 of them (2.0 percent of the overall group of 152 farmers).

The authors therefore calculated that the rate of infection in these pig farmers (2%) was 50 times higher than the rate in the general Austrian population (in which it is 0.04 percent).

The authors suggest that a screening program be established for the detection of echinococcal parasitic infections in pig farmers.

New England Journal of Medicine September 7, 2000; 343: 738-9.

Dr. Mercola's Comment: Yet another confirmation from the literature documenting the wisdom of avoiding pork. They are scavenger animals, not fit for human consumption.

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-12-2004 11:45 AM | Show all posts
http://www.mercola.com/2000/sep/10/brain_tumors_farm.htm

Childhood Brain Tumor Risk Higher on Farms, Particularly With Exposure to Pigs

A new study has found that living on a farm can greatly increase the risk of Childhood Brain Tumors (CBTs).

Researchers examined data from several case-control studies published between 1979 and 1998 and found that a majority of them reported elevated risk for CBT with risk increasing up to 2.5 times for maternal exposures and up to 6.7 times for children's exposures.

The largest increase was a 12-fold increased risk for a type of tumor known as primitive neuroectodermal tumors (PNET), with maternal exposure to pigs.

Brain tumors are the most common solid tumor in children, but currently little is known about their causes, and only a small percentage of cases can be attributed to established risk factors.

Exposure to farm animals and pets have been considered as possible risk factors for childhood brain tumor (CBT) development since numerous factors associated with farm life, including bacteria, pesticides, solvents and some animal viruses, have been found to induce brain tumor formation in animals.

Some studies have found viral gene sequences in human brain tumors.

Additionally, epidemiological studies of brain tumors in adults have reported an increased risk among veterinarians and farmers.

Paediatric & Perinatal Epidemiology 2000; 14: 248-256

Dr. Mercola's Comment: Yet one more reason why you should avoid pork (ham). We are not designed to eat these foods or other scavenger animals. They are filled with parasites and viruses, which are not destroyed with cooking. (see links below).

In addition, it is very sad that we need to rely so heavily on toxic chemicals in farming today. Here we see that, while these poisons are adversely effecting all of us and our entire ecosystem, it is actually those people who are working with these substances daily who are likely suffering the worst.

I would encourage all of you to eat as much organically and locally grown and raised produce and meats. Not only will you be helping to improve your own health, but as this articles shows, you may be improving the health of our farmers by allowing more of them to switch to organic practices.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 11:49 AM | Show all posts
http://www.mercola.com/2000/apr/30/pork_more_problems.htm

Pork Causes More Illness  

Some diabetics and others with weakened immune systems may do well to steer clear of chitterlings, a dish consisting of boiled pig intestines that is served up as traditional holiday fare in the Southern US. A 12-year-old boy with poorly controlled diabetes became seriously ill after eating the food in three separate Christmas dinners.

The child was hospitalized with enteritis necroticans, a potentially life-threatening intestinal infection that is rare in America and causes severe stomach pain, vomiting of blood and low blood pressure. The boy eventually had to have surgery to restore his intestinal function. The culprit turned out to be a chitterlings-contaminating bacterium known as Clostridium perfringens type C, which produces a toxin that is lethal to tissue in the digestive tract. Even cooking the chitterlings, however, may not rid them of bacteria.

More common in developing countries, enteritis necroticans can occur in children who eat large amounts of pork or in those who consume large meals after a period of starvation. Other factors that can contribute to the illness are protein malnutrition, and the consumption of sweet potatoes, which can interfere with the breakdown of the bacterial toxin in the intestines.

The New England Journal of Medicine April 27, 2000;342:1250-1253

COMMENT: This may seem like some rare arcane unimportant issue, but I take it as a confirmation of the importance of avoiding scavenger animals like pigs. I have included other references from previous newsletters which also medically support avoiding pork and ham to avoid the risk of parasites and viruses which are frequently not destroyed with cooking.

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Pork May Be the Source of Acute Hepatitis E Reported in US

Hepatitis E virus (HEV) is the primary cause of epidemic and sporadic enterically transmitted non-A, non-B hepatitis worldwide, according to the Mayo Clinic Until this report, the US had been spared infection with HEV. In the case-report of a 62 year-old Minnesota man, both the pathologic findings in the liver biopsy specimen and the clinical course were characteristic of acute hepatitis E, as confirmed by nucleotide sequencing. The source of the infection could not be identified, although the man had eaten food at a California restaurant where the workers were not screened for HEV.

HEV infection should be considered in any person coming from an HEV endemic area with hepatitis and negative serologic markers for hepatitis A, B, and C .Pork may be the reservoir responsible for sporadic, locally acquired cases of acute hepatitis reported in regions with relatively mild climates. The comment is based on two recent isolations of HEV from American swine that suggest that, .in the United States, hepatitis E is a zoonosis with the swine population as one of its hosts.

Mayo Clin Proc December 1997;72:1133-1136,1197-1198

COMMENT: More support from western medical science to not eat pork.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 11:59 AM | Show all posts
http://www.mercola.com/1998/archive/organ_transplants.htm

Safety of Pig-Human Organ Transplants Unclear -- Don't Eat Pork  

Of all the species that might provide organs for humans in need of transplants, pigs have long been considered the most promising candidates.But a wider array of pig tissues appear to be infected with strains of a virus that could spread to people than previously thought. The virus,
porcine endogenous retrovirus (PERV), may actually spread to people receiving pig organ transplants. Until recently, scientists believed pigs were more or less free of pathogens that could spread to people. But last year, researchers in the UK discovered that PERV genes are scattered throughout pigs' genetic material. Researchers also found that pig heart, spleen and kidney cells release various strains of the virus. And test tube studies in the laboratory show that these strains can infect human cells.

The Lancet August 29, 1998;352: 666-667, 692-701.

COMMENT: More evidence to support my assertion that there are indeed medical and not just religious reasons to avoid eating ham and bacon.

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 12:03 PM | Show all posts
http://www.mercola.com/1998/arch ... n_infect_humans.htm

New Pig Virus Can Infect Humans

A new virus that infects pigs seems to be able to jump to humans, according to Australian researchers. Researchers first noticed this virus in August of 1997 when sows at one Australian piggery began giving birth to deformed and mummified piglets. The virus, which they named Menangle virus, was shown via electron microscopy to be from the Paramyxovirus family of viruses. Immunologic and sequencing tests show that the virus has not been previously identified. Nearly all piglets at that piggery were infected, but the virus has only been found at two other farms, both of which buy animals from the affected site. Paramyxoviruses are known to infect seals, dolphins, lions and horses, among other animals. Some also infect humans, and some, like equine morbillivirus, have caused deaths in sick humans.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-12-2004 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 2004-12-22 11:27 AM:

can u read properly..FOR SURVIVAL..these people..

And who don't eat for survival?

Maybe some people eat just to get fat. Anyway, alll human beings, must eat for survival. When you are hungry, sonner or later, you must eat... if not you will die.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 03:11 PM | Show all posts
oh god...please read the post carefully, survival there is connected to the phrase that means when there are no more options for halal foods...nada..zilch...ellek...then only pork is consumeable...kapish???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

me This user has been deleted
Post time 22-12-2004 04:13 PM | Show all posts
A pig, although it bifurcates hooves, chewing does not chew, it is unclean for you; Don抰 eat their meat and their corpses do not touch.

i believe this is from the old testament...which i believe means the jews...

"it's not what goes into a mans mouth that makes him unclean, rather what comes out of his mouth."

[ Last edited by me on 22-12-2004 at 04:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 22-12-2004 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-22 04:13 PM:

i believe this is from the old testament...which i believe means the jews...

"it's not what goes into a mans mouth that makes him unclean, rather what comes out of his mouth."

[[i ...

Your belief is correct.  Everyone knows that it is from the OT. Is it not part of the bible? So, part of the bible is only for Jews? Wasn't Jesus a Jew? Wasn't Paul? If the OT is meant for the Jews & not the Christians, then strip it from the bible. Why leave it there? Why say the bible has two parts? Weirdos you people are.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 22-12-2004 at 04:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 04:52 PM | Show all posts
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 22-12-2004 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-22 04:52 PM:

Quote:
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.

There you ppl go again ... going round   and round and round your memorized meaningless statements. To fulfil what? The truth is paul was the one who abolished so many and fulfilled nothing.

Jesus  of course did not come to abolish anything but to fulfil God's messages. But they never got fulfilled. Paul hijacked them..and changed everything, because even from the beginning he hated Jesus. So it was fake fulfilment... til today and forever it is divorced from the teaching of Jesus and the earlier prophets.

God's message was corrected by the Qur'an revealed through His fiinal messenger, bringing back the true message.. just like what God gave Abraham, Moses, Jesus...

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 22-12-2004 at 05:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 05:19 PM | Show all posts
can you proof to me the story about jesus in the koran a true??

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 05:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 21-12-2004 11:19 PM:
can you proof to me the story about jesus in the koran a true??

heree we go again...the endless waltz..

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 22-12-2004 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 22-12-2004 05:26 PM:

heree we go again...the endless waltz..

How about we ask her which part of Jesus in the Quran that she thinks is "untrue", then we have a starting line.  Bear in mind that eyewitnesses were Jewish, Jesus was a Jew and the Gospels were not originally written in Aramaic, Jesus and eyewitness' native tongue, but in Greek.  

In my opinion, if she can prove than the eyewitness were able to speak and write Greek then, her "demand" is valid.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 09:51 PM | Show all posts
sampai biler arr nak gaduh2 nie... malysia dah makmur dah arr.... xmcm negara lain... jews, christ and islam is the religion of divine and we have our own book to refer... thank god

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-12-2004 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-12-22 05:04 PM:

There you ppl go again ... going round   and round and round your memorized meaningless statements. To fulfil what? The truth is paul was the one who aboli ...

ff:

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 02:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 2004-12-22 03:11 PM:
oh god...please read the post carefully, survival there is connected to the phrase that means when there are no more options for halal foods...nada..zilch...ellek...then only pork is consumeable... ...

I know what you mean. My point is this: as a muslim you still can eat pork.(with condition)

and that hypocrisy.

If forced, you muslims can eat anything, right?
If so, can you, muslims eat human flesh if there is no other halal food available??

According to the surahs below, Its okay for you(muslims) to eat pork, not only when there is no other halal food but also if someone force you, or if eaten by mistake. There is no harm. Your Allah will forgive you.

Your Allah did allow you to eat pig(with conditions). And yet you people create lies to discredit my beloved pork... like the "coke on the pork" hoax.

YUSUFALI: He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.

YUSUFALI: Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

YUSUFALI: Say: "I find not in the message received by me by inspiration any (meat) forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be dead meat, or blood poured forth, or the flesh of swine,- for it is an abomination - or, what is impious, (meat) on which a name has been invoked, other than Allah's". But (even so), if a person is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- thy Lord is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

YUSUFALI: He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 08:08 AM | Show all posts
Bear in mind that eyewitnesses were Jewish, Jesus was a Jew

isn't it happens in palestine...now you are saying that the jews lives in palestine...now aren't you just proved that the land belongs to the jews...?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 22-12-2004 08:27 AM:

I know what you mean. My point is this: as a muslim you still can eat pork.(with condition)

and that hypocrisy.

If forced, you muslims can eat anything, right?
If so,  ...

yes, but if forced.read the post and tell me one poster that denies that muslim cant eat pork even if he had no other food to survive..hipocracy??no..that means islam is tolerant personally, i would rather eat my shoe than eating a pork..yucks.. as for eating another human being..NO..islam never allowed cannibalism..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 09:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075733 second(s), 42 queries .