Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mixed

[Dunia] Pesawat Taiwan Terhempas

[Copy link]
Post time 5-2-2015 09:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Knowlee replied at 5-2-2015 08:53 PM
Eh, mana ai nak tau spidey nak pegi jugak.

Sebab sis tak tanya pun... hehehe...
Btw, Spidey dah pergi ke sana sekali dua tahun lepas bersama member. Kami ada kesempatan masuk Disneyland dan Ocean Park tengok panda. Bagi Spidey, untuk mereka yang suka bershopping tu, HK adalah salah satu destinasi yang sesuai.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2015 09:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
spiderman80 replied at 5-2-2015 09:01 PM
Sebab sis tak tanya pun...  hehehe...
Btw, Spidey dah pergi ke sana sekali dua tahun lepas be ...

Ai ada pegi Disneyland jgk. Tp ai taktau kat mana nak shopping, yg org kata murah tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2015 09:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Knowlee replied at 5-2-2015 09:02 PM
Ai ada pegi Disneyland jgk. Tp ai taktau kat mana nak shopping, yg org kata murah tu.

Ladies' Street dan satu tu entah apa namanya. Tapi kita pandai nak bargain. Kalau tak, kita cuma jadi water fish.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 01:36 AM | Show all posts
Kau nak sembang ttg duit kau berkepuk melancong sana sini sila buka thread lain.   Melalut sikit2 dah laa.   Ni utk update berkenaan nahas sahaja.  

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 01:49 AM | Show all posts
zorrro_03 replied at 6-2-2015 01:36 AM
Kau nak sembang ttg duit kau berkepuk melancong sana sini sila buka thread lain.   Melalut sikit2 da ...

baik,mod.....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 01:54 AM | Show all posts
spiderman80 replied at 5-2-2015 01:01 AM
Sebab sis tak tanya pun...  hehehe...
Btw, Spidey dah pergi ke sana sekali dua tahun lepas be ...

Keziii, yang2 x bawakk balik ponh oleh2 hanak hekan HK untuk Bedah belai manjeee... woooo

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-2-2015 01:58 AM | Show all posts
Bedah.Cun replied at 6-2-2015 01:54 AM
Keziii, yang2 x bawakk balik ponh oleh2 hanak hekan HK untuk Bedah belai manjeee... woooo

Hanak hekan HK Bedah berminat ke? Dorang mana dapat puaskan Bedah.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 02:28 AM | Show all posts
spiderman80 replied at 5-2-2015 05:58 AM
Hanak hekan HK Bedah berminat ke? Dorang mana dapat puaskan Bedah.

Minat yang2 hei... I suke geget2 pencil diorg yg chumelll tiew

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2015 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Crash investigators to question sole surviving crew member
Taiwan News, Staff Writer
2015-02-05 07:34 PM

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) – Prosecutors were preparing to question cabin attendant Huang Ching-ya, the only member of the crew who survived the TransAsia Airways crash, reports said Thursday.
By Thursday evening, the death toll of Wednesday morning’s disaster had risen to 32, including 18 tourists from China. The search for 12 people still missing had been expanded to include the Keelung River under the surface.

The Shihlin District Prosecutors Office reportedly wanted to question Huang to compare her replies to the information obtained from the plane’s black boxes, which were recovered Wednesday afternoon. The flight attendant knew what had been happening on board the flight around the time of takeoff and also possessed wide knowledge about regular procedures, making her the ideal person to shed more light on the accident, reports said.

Pilots Liao Chien-tsung and Liu Tzu-chung both died in the crash, while some other crew members were still missing. The pilots were hailed as heroes for having steered the plane away from densely populated areas. It hit an elevated road and a taxi before plunging into the river. The taxi driver and his passenger were injured, but survived.

Huang was still undergoing treatment in hospital, so prosecutors would have to wait before starting talking to her, reports said. The 27-year-old woman was reportedly severely injured and still staying under observation at the intensive care unit.

Huang narrowly escaped the crash of another TransAsia ATR-72 last July in Penghu which killed 48 people because she switched shifts with a colleague.

The aircraft which crashed in Taipei had only started service last year and successfully completed a technical review last January 26, the airline said. The grounding of all ATR-72 planes in Taiwan was expected to cut the available number of seats on Lunar New Year holiday flights to and from Kinmen by 7,000, reports said.

President Ma Ying-jeou visited hospitals and the morgue Thursday to offer his condolences to relatives of the victims. Flights from China also brought relatives of the 31 tourists, most of them from Xiamen in Fujian Province, who had been on board. Only three of them reportedly survived the crash.

In the evening, Taipei City Mayor Ko Wen-je visited the site of the accident on the capital’s Keelung River. In talks with reporters, he estimated that the 12 people still missing might have been carried away by the river.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Taxi driver in plane crash video literally did not know what hit him

Taipei, Feb. 5 (CNA) "When it happened, my mind was a complete blank," said the driver of the taxi clipped by TransAsia Airways (????) Flight 235 before it plunged into a Taipei river Wednesday morning, killing at least 31 of the 58 people on board. Chou Hsi-tung (???), who local media said is 52 years old, was driving his mini-van taxi along an elevated road in Taipei's Nangang District at 10:53 a.m. when the unthinkable happened. The ATR 72 turboprop plane cleared several buildings after it began losing altitude, turning on its side just before its wing struck Chou's car and then the nearly empty expressway.
The roof of his car was dented inward, the windshield completely smashed, and the hood crushed in, but the driver and his 26-year-old passenger luckily made it out alive. While the nation was transfixed by sensational video footage of the crash taken by another motorist, Chou himself literally did not know what hit him at first.

"I didn't even see there was a plane flying there," he reportedly told his company, Crown Taxi (?????), before being brought to the hospital where he was diagnosed with a concussion and vision problems in his right eye, which was apparently hit by broken glass. "It just felt like a darkness, like black clouds, and then suddenly a huge white object appeared right in front of my eyes," said Chou, who is not receiving media personnel while he recovers. "I only realized it was a plane after I got out of my car!" he said, according to the company. His passenger, identified by her surname Wang (?), was reportedly in stable condition with minor injuries.

Crown Taxi confirmed that the car has most likely been totaled after being grazed by the plane's wing. The company has already received a caller asking to buy the "miracle car" that survived a plane crash but turned it down. In a statement, Crown Taxi said that Chou is grateful for everyone's concern but is unable to take visitors or interview requests. It added that people should focus on offering sympathies and prayers to those who were onboard the plane. The Civil Aeronautics Administration said that as of 4 p.m. Thursday, 31 people onboard the plane including the pilot and copilot were confirmed dead, 15 were being treated for injuries, and 12 were still missing. On Thursday, a recording of Chou's call to Crown following the accident was made public, instantly earning him praise for his collected demeanor despite having been hit by an airplane.

A full translation of the first call follows:

Crown: Hello, this is Crown Taxi.

Chou: Hello, this is No. 1098. A small plane just fell down and hit my car. The... the... the plane fell into the Keelung River. I'm on Huandong Boulevard. Please call me an ambulance. Crown: No. 1098, you, you, you... uh... You're on Huandong? Wait a second, wait a second! (The call is transferred)

Crown: Hello.

Chou: Hello, I'm No. 1098. I just got onto Huandong -- I just brought a passenger up unto Huandong, and as I was getting on (the expressway), a plane flew by and hit me.

Crown: A remote-controlled model plane?

Chou: My car is completely wrecked.

Crown: A remote-controlled model plane?

Chou: Not a remote-controlled plane, a small manned plane.

Crown: Huh? Uh... Are there any casualties?

Chou: The whole thing fell into the Keelung River.

Crown: Really? Are there any casualties?

Chou: Huh?

Crown: Are there any casualties? Is anyone hurt?

Chou: My passenger can't get out of the vehicle. My car's wrecked. Call me an ambulance as fast as possible.

Crown: You're No. 1098, right?

Chou: Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Crown: Where are you right now?

Chou: Nangang. We just got on Huandong Boulevard.

Crown: Huandong Boulevard. OK, I'll give your phone number to the other side (119).

Chou: Uh.

Crown: OK, got it, bye.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 09:19 AM | Show all posts
kukulangau replied at 5-2-2015 02:05 PM
ko pegi je nat
masuk kapal pakai safety belt siap2
your seat back is straight up

Kalau sempat sampai Jeddah, bagus.
Yang gerun ni, bukak je mata, tawu-tawu air dah ngat idung.......

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 09:29 AM | Show all posts
NAT_11 replied at 6-2-2015 09:19 AM
Kalau sempat sampai Jeddah, bagus.
Yang gerun ni, bukak je mata, tawu-tawu air dah ngat idung.... ...

then you have no choice mengucap siap2 lepas tu pekop hidung sampai biru

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 09:40 AM | Show all posts
kukulangau replied at 6-2-2015 09:29 AM
then you have no choice mengucap siap2 lepas tu pekop hidung sampai biru

Ayoooooyoooo trauma!!!!
Pendek kata kalau dapat idup, aku insap, tak naik lagilah kapalterang.
KIHKIHKIH..............

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 11:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
spiderman80 replied at 5-2-2015 09:40 PM
Ladies' Street dan satu tu entah apa namanya. Tapi kita pandai nak bargain. Kalau tak, kita cuma j ...

Ooo. Tak sempat pegi Ladies Market tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 11:25 AM | Show all posts
NAT_11 replied at 6-2-2015 09:40 AM
Ayoooooyoooo trauma!!!!
K ...

accident kereta lagi horror, pecah kepala terus,
kalau tak mati pun cacat seumur hidup

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Knowlee replied at 5-2-2015 08:52 PM
Ai naik MAS. 3 malam je kat sana.

knowlee, nanti kita nak naik Air Asia bulan 6 nanti, nak gi Vietnam, satu familitrip ofis...
kita takut la...rasa nak kansel je...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2015 11:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iznanaziz replied at 6-2-2015 11:25 AM
knowlee, nanti kita nak naik Air Asia bulan 6 nanti, nak gi Vietnam, satu familitrip ofis...
kita ...

Ingat Allah sentiasa ada. Baca aya Kursi, doa naik kenderaan. Setiap mengucap dan istighfar. Insya Allah selamat.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 11:30 AM | Show all posts
NAT_11 replied at 6-2-2015 09:40 AM
Ayoooooyoooo trauma!!!!
K ...

ala nat hg request seat belakang sekali kat ekor pesawat

apa2 jadi ekor pesawat menjadi keutamaan utk dicari...jumpa ekor jumpa blackbox & jumpa hg sekali la tuh

hidup mati rahsia Allah

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Nasib baik juga kapal tu tak hit bangunan or penempatan... klu tak, lagi ramai yg mati. Tapi if tak silap mmg pilot dilatih utk pilih tpt less casualty klu nak terhempas kan? Cam ada kejadian dulu, di jerman ke mana, tak ingat bila, ada flight terhempas dan hit bangunan apartment... ramai yg mati adalah org2 dlm rumah so jumlah casulty mmg berganda dr yg sepatutnya...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Nahas TransAsia: Mayat juruterbang masih memegang kemudi ketika ditemui
Agensi | Kemas kini: Februari 06, 2015
(Diterbitkan pada: Februari 06, 2015 11:19 MYT)

TAIPEI: Juruterbang nahas pesawat TransAsia masih memegang kayu kemudi di dalam kokpit ketika mayatnya ditemui, lapor media pada Jumaat.

Juruterbang yang dikenal pasti oleh TransAsia sebagai Liao Chien-tsung, 42, menerima pujian daripada Datuk Bandar Taipei kerana berjaya mengemudi pesawat di antara blok apartmen dan bangunan komersial sebelum pesawat terjunam ke dalam sebuah sungai.

Liao dijulang sebagai wira susulan tindakannya di saat-saat akhir sebelum nahas yang mengorbankan 31 orang pada Rabu.

Liao dan pembantu juruterbang dilaporkan cedera parah di kaki ketika mayat mereka dikeluarkan dari kokpit pesawat ATR 72-600 itu, kata penyiasat.

"Mereka cuba untuk menyelamatkan pesawat ini sehingga ke saat akhir," media Taiwan memetik kata seorang pendakwa yang tidak mahu dikenali yang terlibat dalam penyiasatan kemalangan itu.

Pegawai dewan bandar raya dilapor berkata jumlah kematian akan menjadi lebih dahsyat jika pesawat itu merempuh ke dalam mana-mana bangunan.

source: http://www.astroawani.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

28-10-2024 06:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.256104 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.