Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aseela

Brad ♥ Angie dan 6 kids lagi

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2-8-2013 10:33 AM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 2-8-2013 08:47 AM
kalau baca earlier...brad n angie went to separate exit masa kat airport kat tokyo...brad n twins ba ...

Satu family ni nanti berkampung kat Hawaii la... Brad shooting filem pun dh nak abiskan... so skrng tumpukan pd angie nye filem plak.. mmg well planned dorang nih... sorang abis wat filem ... sorang plak direct filem... so masa dengan budak2 tu terisi .. so takde la terbiar budak2 tu dgn nannies memanjang.. gilir2 mak pak monitor dorang ni kan... so skali skala pak nya akan heret anak2 g set tgk mak tengah direct... seronok la bdak2 tu tinggal kat Hawaii ... apa lagi ada laut biru tuu... surfing je la  Mad n Pax nanti...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-8-2013 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 2-8-2013 10:33 AM
Satu family ni nanti berkampung kat Hawaii la... Brad shooting filem pun dh nak abiskan... so skrn ...

budak2 yang seronok kan...citer malificient apa ke benda tu..next year kan release?..

tah2 kawen kat hawaii kot...ngeeeeee

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2013 03:45 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 2-8-2013 10:44 AM
budak2 yang seronok kan...citer malificient apa ke benda tu..next year kan release?..

tah2 kawe ...

Ha ah.. cite angie tu tahun depan summer kut... nasiblah Brad ada filem 3 nak kluar.. dpt la chan kita tgk brad heret angie kat red carpet.. dh filem angie lama giler nk kluar nye pun...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2013 03:47 PM | Show all posts
I lg suke kalo angie ngan brad ni kawin simple2 ngan anak2 dorang.. panggil tok opah bdak2 tu.. pakcik2 dorang... settled.. pehtu wat ler majlis receptions tuk kengkawan dorang.. bdak2 tu wat parti dorang sendiri..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2013 09:00 PM | Show all posts
dia bawak kapal terbang ... mcm kita drive kete gi keje kan??

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2013 03:45 AM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 2-8-2013 08:51 AM
absolutely...kawan2 ni bole either boost our confidence or ruin it . they'll buly you if you're  ...

if all of that give her satisfaction then it's good for her. susah nak cari kawan yang susah and senang bersama

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-8-2013 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 2-8-2013 03:45 PM
Ha ah.. cite angie tu tahun depan summer kut... nasiblah Brad ada filem 3 nak kluar.. dpt la chan  ...

kata news, dah tukar tempat shooting...so citer baru angie shoot kat australia laks...

i liokeee....."heret" angie...exactly..kekekke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2013 08:42 AM | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 2-8-2013 03:47 PM
I lg suke kalo angie ngan brad ni kawin simple2 ngan anak2 dorang.. panggil tok opah bdak2 tu.. pakc ...

kan...mmg family affair..sebab ada budak2...
dulu ada rumours kata nak bawak binatang la bagai...tapi NGO animal rights bantah habis2

last aritu kata nak kawen atas feri lak...sbb dah beranak pinak baru nak kawen..gitu la jadi nya...ikot cadangan budak2

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-8-2013 08:43 AM | Show all posts
munchkin posted on 3-8-2013 03:45 AM
if all of that give her satisfaction then it's good for her.  susah nak cari kawan yang susah an ...

hehhehe...betul..macam puas lak sakat kita nak "improve"...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2013 08:57 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 5-8-2013 08:42 AM
kan...mmg family affair..sebab ada budak2...
dulu ada rumours kata nak bawak binatang la bagai... ...

Budak2 ni agaknya banyak sngt idea kut.. sampai mak pak jenuh nk pikir camana la nak puehkan hati budak2 nih....tp cute kan ... besa lah imaginasi budak2 ni tinggi... mcm2 yg tak leh di jangka dorang nak suh mak n pak dorang ada kan.. hahhaha.. tp rasanya brad n angie mmg nak bdak2 ni happy bila dorang kawin nanti... tak nak sngt ikut cara  tradisional way kut...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2013 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Mommy's boy! Slender Angelina Jolie and her trendy boy Maddox turn heads as they sweep into LA together
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 01:58 GMT, 12 August 2013 | UPDATED: 02:55 GMT, 12 August 2013

Angelina Jolie and son Maddox looked ultra cool in sunglasses on Sunday as they arrived at Los Angeles International Airport.
The 38-year-old Oscar winner rocked an all-black ensemble that featured a pair of knee-high Christian Louboutin platform black boots.
She sported a pair of black skinny pants and a long-sleeved blouse with a black bow.

Cool customers: Angelina Jolie looked chic in all-black on Sunday at Los Angeles International Airport and son Pax also showed his cool kid style

Angelina had her hair pulled back and also donned a huge pair of dark sunglasses.
She carried a large black handbag as she walked with 12-year-old Maddox.

Maddox looked like a typical laid-back Los Angeles kid in a black beanie and aviator sunglasses.

Runway ready: Angelina looked like she could step into a fashion show

He was wearing the local youth uniform of white T-shirt, loose blue jeans and a sweet pair of grey checkered Vans.
Angelina recently portrayed evil sorceress Maleficent in the Disney movie of the same name and talked about it at Disney's D23 Expo in Anaheim, California.
The retelling of the 1959 animated classic Sleeping Beauty will be told from the perspective of Angelina's villainous character.

Frequent fliers: Angelina and Pax aren't strangers to the airport

The star revealed an affinity for her dastardly character stemming back to her own childhood.
'Since I was a little girl, Maleficent was always my favourite. I was terrified of her, but I was also drawn to her,' she said. 'I wanted to know more about her. She had this elegance and grace, yet she was wonderfully, deliciously cruel.'
The mother-of-six went on to talk about how the children on set were all terrified of her costume - all except one, that is: her daughter Vivienne, who has a small role as a young Aurora in the film.

Close mom: Angelina kept an arm around Pax's shoulder as the left the airport

Stylish duo: Max has gained some of his famous mother's sense of style

Angelina also has been working on directing her second movie Unbroken with filming in Hawaii.
The film has a screenplay written by Ethan Coen and his brother Joel Coen and is based on a book written by American author Laura Hillenbrand.
The movie chronicling the life of Louis Zamperini, an Olympic runner who became a Japanese prisoner of war in World War Ii, is due out in 2014.

Summer vacation: Angie, Pax and the whole family have had a busy summer

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2013 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Back to black: Angelina Jolie shows off her slimline figure in cigarette pants and a matching jumper
By CAROLYN HIBLEN
PUBLISHED: 23:54 GMT, 10 August 2013 | UPDATED: 17:43 GMT, 11 August 2013

She's about to star as evil sorceress Maleficent in the hotly anticipated movie of the same name.
And Angelina Jolie certainly seemed to be channeling her dark side as she walked the red carpet at Disney's D23 Expo in Anaheim, California on Saturday, dressed from head-to-toe in black.
Showing off her super slimline frame, the 38-year-old paired chic Saint Laurent cigarette pants with a loose-fitting black Versace jumper and pointed Saint Laurent boots.

Wicked witch: Angelina Jolie did her best menacing scowl as she promoted live-action Disney flick Maleficent Saturday in Anaheim, California

Looking as stylish but as low-key as ever, Angelina even accessorised in her favourite colour, adding a large stone ring and a thin-strapped watch.
Instead of breaking up the block of black with a splash of colour, the A-lister simply added a splash of gold in the form of small stud earrings and a delicate chain.
She wore her long brunette hair straight and sleek, pushed away from her face and falling down her back.

Happy to be here: The actress gave a hearty wave as she took to the stage to discuss the movie

Method acting: The star looked intense with her heavily lined eyes and all-black outfit as she hit the black carpet for Disney's D23 Expo presentation

Angelina Jolie says her 'Maleficent' witch look scared kids

The star wore little make-up, though she accentuated her piercing blue-green eyes with black kohl liner and kept her signature full pout a neutral peachy colour.
The 38-year-old plays the titular role in the retelling of the 1959 animated classic Sleeping Beauty, which is told from the perspective of her villainous character.
Speaking to the audience about the film, which will be released on July 2, 2014, the star revealed an affinity for her dastardly character stemming back to her own childhood.

Terrifying turn: Ange revealed that the kids on set 'would scream' when they saw her in costume

Brave: Angelina revealed her four-year-old Vivienne, seen in white, was the only one who didn't scream

'Since I was a little girl, Maleficent was always my favourite. I was terrified of her, but I was also drawn to her,' she said. 'I wanted to know more about her. She had this elegance and grace, yet she was wonderfully, deliciously cruel.'
The mother-of-six went on to talk about how the children on set were all terrified of her costume - all except one, that is: her daughter Vivienne, who has a small role as a young Aurora in the film.
'The strange thing was people with little kids would visit the set and I would think, “I’m a Disney character!” [So] I’d go over to the children and say hi. And they would scream and run off,' she recalled.

'One little boy actually said, “Mommy, please, tell the mean witch to please stop talking to me.”'
Her brave twin daughter, however, 'Was the only four-year-old who wouldn’t scream.'
The star received a standing ovation from invited guests following the presentation, which included a screening of a teaser in which Maleficent curses baby Aurora to fall into a death-like sleep only to be awakened by true love's kiss.
Meanwhile, one of the actress's co-star's, Sharlto Copley, revealed in a chat with HuffPost Live on
Thursday that Jolie surprised him on set by being quite the prankster.

After instigating the playful teasing, which he assured was 'good natured' and 'intelligent', the actor admitted, 'The pranking got so intense, I would have to check legally what I could and couldn't say.'
The 39-year-old, who plays Aurora's father, King Stefan, in the movie - a character he says he 'really resinated with' - went on to call working with the Oscar-winner 'a real blessing'.
Speaking about her star turn, he called her incarnation of Maleficent an 'incredibly strong, powerful woman that you wouldn't want to mess with'.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2013 09:44 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 13-8-2013 11:53 AM
Back to black: Angelina Jolie shows off her slimline figure in cigarette pants and a matching jumper ...

x sabarnyaaaa nak tengokkkkkkkkk...... bila release nih?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2013 01:13 PM | Show all posts
The ONLY way to travel: Angelina Jolie exudes superstar style as she jets out of London by helicopter after whistlestop visit
By LOUISE SAUNDERS
PUBLISHED: 13:59 GMT, 13 August 2013 | UPDATED: 15:41 GMT, 13 August 2013

She only jetted into London alongside her son Maddox, 12, on Monday.
But it was most certainly a whistlestop tour for Angelina Jolie, who was spotted taking a helicopter out of the capital again on Tuesday just one day after in town.
Proving that a chopper is the only way to travel in style, the 38-year-old actress positively exuded superstar chic as she prepared to head out of London from a polo field.

Jet-set lifestyle: Angelina Jolie was spotted taking a helicopter out of the capital on Tuesday just one day after arriving in London

Opting for her standard all-black colour palette, the Oscar-winning star teamed an elegant black tailored blazer with a simple vest and skinny jeans in a look that exuded effortless style.

Angelina completed her jet-set ensemble by wearing her long brunette locks pulled back off her face, while sheltering her eyes from the sun with a pair of huge oversized shades.
The mother-of-six appeared to be in a bit of a hurry as she prepared to jet out of the capital, chatting to crew members politely before hopping on board her luxury mode of transport.

Superstar style: Proving that a chopper is the only way to travel in style, the 38-year-old actress positively exuded superstar chic as she prepared to head out of London from a polo field

Homeward bound: Opting for her standard all-black colour palette, the Oscar-winning star teamed an elegant black tailored blazer with a simple vest and skinny jeans in a look that exuded effortless style

And although he was by her side as they flew into London the previous day, young Maddox was nowhere to be seen.
Both mother and son looked super-cool in dark shades as they prepared to leave Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday evening.
Angelina rocked an all-black ensemble by YSL featuring a chic sheer blouse and skinny jeans, which she teamed with pair of knee-high Christian Louboutin black platform boots.

Whistlestop tour: The mother-of-six appeared to be in a bit of a hurry as she prepared to jet out of the capital, chatting to crew members politely before hopping on board her luxury mode of transport

Movie star glam: Angelina only arrived at London's Heathrow Airport on Monday

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2013 01:13 PM | Show all posts
opocot posted on 13-8-2013 09:44 PM
x sabarnyaaaa nak tengokkkkkkkkk...... bila release nih?

2014 june tak salah kan..huhu..lama  betul..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2013 01:15 PM | Show all posts
@opocot

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-8-2013 09:29 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 14-8-2013 01:15 PM
@opocot

chanteeeeeekkkkknyaaaaaaaaa evil ... haha!

Thanks for the pic @aseela

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2013 03:38 AM | Show all posts
cantik kulit angie masa kat airport tu. cam porcelain je

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2013 11:11 AM | Show all posts
oh angie...........

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2013 05:01 PM | Show all posts
cantiknyer

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-6-2024 02:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061734 second(s), 40 queries .