CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: matabelalang

[2017] WONDER WOMAN - 2017

[Copy link]
Post time 25-5-2017 08:10 PM | Show all posts
bulan puasa weh....seksi2 gini kurang pahala pose...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-5-2017 12:36 AM | Show all posts
harisbee replied at 25-5-2017 08:10 PM
bulan puasa weh....seksi2 gini kurang pahala pose...

tengok la lepas berbuka...ape susah..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2017 12:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
skystrike replied at 26-5-2017 12:36 AM
tengok la lepas berbuka...ape susah..

Lepas terawih sekali  

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2017 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Nampak best trailer

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2017 02:57 PM | Show all posts
gal gadot comel

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2017 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MissNigga at 29-5-2017 12:18 AM

tak sabar nak nontonnnn ....
sure best .. as WW is one of my favorite hero tyme kecik kecik dulu...

suker dengar sore WW groaning tyme berlawan .... ada eco sound sumore

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-5-2017 12:16 PM | Show all posts
tak sabar nak tgk esokk ..siap dah booking tgk tghari esok...yepp..ada sesetengah pawagam tayang sehari awal...ponteng kerja kejapppp ..cantik sgt gal gadot dlm movie nih..bukan ke dia tgh pregnant masa shooting movie nih

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2017 12:37 PM | Show all posts
TRAILER mmg mengancam, so weekend ni tgk..
bila tgk balik batman vs superman, waktu dbatman tgk gambar WW dulu2  mmg dah ada muke  chris pine kat gambar tu..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-5-2017 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Byk review positif psl filem nie....nk kna tgk nie

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2017 09:21 AM | Show all posts
siapa dah tengok?

Clay origin atau anak Zeus?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2017 11:24 AM | Show all posts
dah nonton mlm td..biasa2 je citer nyer..bosan pun ada gak since byk nau ckp nya..scene aksi pun takde yg wow sgt..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2017 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul replied at 1-6-2017 09:21 AM
siapa dah tengok?

Clay origin atau anak Zeus?

kalau ikut trailer dia anak zeus...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2017 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Ok ai dah nonton. For me ai suka almaklum sebagai peminat dc. Memang ternanti WW versi baru.
Altho bnyk dialog scene, boleh diterima cause terangkan asal usul sih Diana Prince. Mesmerize betul tengok pulau Amazon women nih.
There is mixture of humor, emotion & some good action. Gempak bila lagu 'Is she with you' keluar, powerhouse sungguh. Tak brapa concentrate the rest of the OST, cause again bnyk berdialog.
Versi nih ada sikit kelainan dari komik. Part villian finale fight really unexpected. Tapi okla i accept, cause dari situ  Diana Prince true powers is unleash.
Chris Pine tak mengecewakan, hoping to see more of him. The best part of this film, is directed by a female director Patty Jenkins. Loved the mixture of british cast. Overall crita nih memang girl power & dc comics promo for their upcoming Justice League.
As usual ai tak suka direct spoilers, shld just go & watch & see & judge for urself
My rating 8.5/10

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2017 02:21 PM | Show all posts
rottentomatoes critics byk yg +ve

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2017 02:49 PM | Show all posts
spoiler please..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2017 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Spoiler free Wonder Woman review:

I saw this film a week ago, and wasn't planning to write a review, so in case I left anything out or if you have any non-spoiler-y questions, I may answer them in the comments section below.

If you're already familiar with the origins of Wonder Woman, you may be sitting through a good chunk of this movie wanting things to move along. Like, I couldn't wait for them to get off Themyscira, but when they left, I found myself wanting to see more, which bodes well for any sequels currently in development. The movie keeps you wanting more, but know as for plot, it's pretty much your classic Wonder Woman origin story without the controversy.

This film is a refreshing take in the DC Extended Universe. It fits the tone set by Zack Snyder and David Ayer, but tells a more cohesive story and one without plot-holes, due to overly-complicated stories or studio interference. The battles scenes are incredible and there are a plethora of them! Something which I believe is relatively new to Patty Jenkins, who hasn't directed a mainstream feature film in quite some time. I don't understand why, but I'm glad they tapped her to do this.

While everyone had Chris Pine pegged as the next GREEN LANTERN, I was hoping he would be cast as Steve Trevor. It would be something different than being another space authoritarian in another franchise that may clash with future STAR TREK commitments. To me, this was a great move on his part and he delivered. Steve is not intimidated by Diana and the women on Themyscira; he's more fascinated by them. Steve and Diana's relationship is based on respect, love and independence. There are great scenes featuring Steve that I want to share with you, but I won't. I want you to enjoy them for yourself.

Those of you who were skeptical of Lucy Davis' Etta Candy have nothing to worry about. I've heard fans complain that she would be the next Darcy from the THOR movies, although I liked her, that is not the case. In fact, she was not in the film all that much. If you combined all of her scenes, you might get 10 minutes, if that. In my opinion, she was kind of wasted, but I'm glad they gave her something important to do. Still, it's hard to believe that we got more Etta Candy in the DCEU than we did Jimmy Olsen.

Gal Gadot embodied everything about Wonder Woman. She and Patty Jenkins understand exactly what the character is about, nailing down not only her look, but her attitude and demeanor. She is what Henry Cavill's SUPERMAN should have been; serious, strong, lighter in tone, joyous, and with a solid moral compass. I think the thing I liked most about her Wonder Woman is that although she has a very rough edge, she's still very much a woman. She gets excited over little things, she's passionate and responds emotionally to injustice. That might sound weird, but it's a nice touch.

That all said, it's not a perfect film. Like, the motives to keep certain secrets from Diana are unclear and a couple scenes run a little longer than they have to, but Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman is a beacon of hope for the DCEU and I can't wait to see more of her!

(Chris Olivier)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2017 11:31 PM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2017 12:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kenapa rottentomatoes bagi rating tinggi sbb plot hole hampir takde. Kalau ada sgt kecil. So dc berjaya kali ni buat byk org puas hati berbanding filem2 sblm ni. Gal gadot mmg terbaik jd wonder women n fanatik dc xleh kutuk die barang kecik lagi sbb isu itu hanya satu distraction je.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2017 05:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
gal gdot kena put wight la sikit,  kurus sangat anyway,  ada tak ares?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2017 07:22 AM | Show all posts
sekngucing replied at 2-6-2017 05:34 AM
gal gdot kena put wight la sikit,  kurus sangat  anyway,  ada tak ares?

ade uols. tp ares die lain la

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.121166 second(s), 47 queries .