Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Mat Kampong

Jesus never claimed to be God!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 17-4-2004 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 16-4-2004 07:46 PM:
I have done a survey, Muhamad was never mentioned in the Bible.

What kind of survey you conducted? what is the method of sampling? who is your target? and which media or thesis you work on? or at least some details about the questionaire pls..

thanks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2004 12:17 AM | Show all posts
read the Bible cover to cover. Mo was not mentioned inside.

Use magic Report

_JC_ This user has been deleted
Post time 17-4-2004 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 16-4-2004 09:13:
How are yu so sure that Quran was written by God?

No wonder they call you DUMBmey?

FYI, Quran is not written by God but sent to Prophet Muhammad pbuh thru Angel Gibrael for the span of 23 years during his prophecy.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2004 01:28 AM | Show all posts
How do you know if Gabriel was an angel from God?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2004 01:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-4-2004 12:17 AM:
read the Bible cover to cover. Mo was not mentioned inside.

So is this what you mean by survey?

Some people claim that Muhammad pbuh was not mentioned, but some people can prove vice versa.

Anyhow we dont believe that Bible is still genuine... so we dont take Bible as our standard in judgment..... sorry.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2004 01:37 AM | Show all posts
there is no mo in the bible.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-4-2004 01:38 AM | Show all posts
According to you NO.... I knew

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2004 05:37 AM | Show all posts
What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus ( Pbuh )
Muslims respect and revere Jesus (peace be upon him). They consider him one of the greatest of God抯 messengers to mankind. The Quran confirms his virgin birth, and a chapter of the Quran is entitled 慚aryam

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2004 05:47 AM | Show all posts

We Muslims believe Jesus (pbuh) will come back

A VERY BEAUTIFUL Muslim site about him:http://www.jesuswillreturn.com

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2004 01:23 PM | Show all posts
c the difference in quality postin by SUPER MODERATOR DARSITA n MODERATOR bro deb***sfe?  n the authority has high hopes MODERATOR bro deb***sfe gonna teach forumners post quality postins.

lemme bray piously
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2004 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-16 11:59 PM:
Trinity, Three in unity as One.

cheers

can u elaborate with HARDfacts plz  

peace

Use magic Report

BudakPahang This user has been deleted
Post time 17-4-2004 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-16 09:13 AM:
How are yu so sure that Quran was written by God?

do u think that Muhammad (peace be upon him) wrote the Quran himself?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2004 07:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-4-16 08:55 AM:
Are you sure that everything that was written was spoken by Jesus? And you want us to believe that it is the true word of God? And you want us to believe Jesus is God?  What type of God is that who got crusified himself for your sake. What kind of secrifice is that? Now you can do what ever you can because God already has made you pure by crusification? Now you all will be forgiven regardless of your character?

all this questions can never be answered if u are not filled with the holy spirit because only through the holy spirit, can the truth be revealed to you.  Jesus comes knocking on yr door & only if u let him in, will yr questions be answered & only then can you feel the infectious love & peace that is Jesus Christ.  if only u hv the opportunity to experience the baptism of the holy spirit because then the truth comes to you in a flash like a vision, & when the truth has been revealed to you, wll you fall on yr knees & cry yr heart out because it is there that u feel the sufferings & sacrifices that Jesus Christ has gone through for you.  no amount of words will be able to explain such revelation!

what do understand of God when u say Jesus is God?  yr question can only be answered once u understand the concept of God.

yes, our sins are forgiven regardless so long as we seek forgiveness.  no, that does not mean we can do whatever we want because we still have to prove to God that we are worthy of Jesus' sacrifices & worthy of God's kingdom.  so if u hv killed someone, but then u are so filled with remorse, yr sins will be forgiven when u seek forgiveness & then u will be saved only if u continue to believe in God do what pleases God.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2004 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at 2004-4-16 12:30 PM:
and i know Jesus never denies that Muhammad was a prophet

:stp: how can Jesus speak of Mohammad when Mohammad wasn't born then?  if i'm not mistaken, islam came ab 1/2 thousand yrs after Christ?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2004 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-4-17 05:37 AM:
What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus ( Pbuh )
Muslims respect and revere Jesus (peace be upon him). They consider him one of the greatest of God抯 messengers to m ...

yes... that's the islam version.   & there's the christian version.  it's up to u which one to believe.  it's as simple as that.  btw, i'm boycotting that tommy's thread bcos s/he's like a wall but a wall that can talk back.  i can't talk to arrogant ppl who dismisses u like everything u say is unimportant & only what they say is important.

Matthew 27

Jesus Before Pilate

11Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied.
12When he was accused by the chief priests and the elders, he gave no answer.
13Then Pilate asked him, "Don't you hear the testimony they are bringing against you?"
14But Jesus made no reply, not even to a single charge--to the great amazement of the governor.
15Now it was the governor's custom at the Feast to release a prisoner chosen by the crowd.
16At that time they had a notorious prisoner, called Barabbas.
17So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, "Which one do you want me to release to you: Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ?"
18For he knew it was out of envy that they had handed Jesus over to him.
19While Pilate was sitting on the judge's seat, his wife sent him this message: "Don't have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him."
20But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus executed.
21"Which of the two do you want me to release to you?" asked the governor. "Barabbas," they answered.
22"What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called Christ?" Pilate asked.
They all answered, "Crucify him!"
23"Why? What crime has he committed?" asked Pilate.
But they shouted all the louder, "Crucify him!"
24When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood," he said. "It is your responsibility!"
25All the people answered, "Let his blood be on us and on our children!"
26Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

The Soldiers Mock Jesus

27Then the governor's soldiers took Jesus into the Praetorium and gathered the whole company of soldiers around him.
28They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him,
29and then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on his head. They put a staff in his right hand and knelt in front of him and mocked him. "Hail, king of the Jews!" they said.
30They spit on him, and took the staff and struck him on the head again and again.
31After they had mocked him, they took off the robe and put his own clothes on him. Then they led him away to crucify him.

The Crucifixion

32As they were going out, they met a man from Cyrene, named Simon, and they forced him to carry the cross.
33They came to a place called Golgotha (which means The Place of the Skull).
34There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
35When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots.[2]
36And sitting down, they kept watch over him there.
37Above his head they placed the written charge against him: THIS IS JESUS, THE KING OF THE JEWS.
38Two robbers were crucified with him, one on his right and one on his left. 39Those who passed by hurled insults at him, shaking their heads
40and saying, "You who are going to destroy the temple and build it in three days, save yourself! Come down from the cross, if you are the Son of God!"
41In the same way the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the elders mocked him.
42"He saved others," they said, "but he can't save himself! He's the King of Israel! Let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him. 43He trusts in God. Let God rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, 'I am the Son of God.'
44In the same way the robbers who were crucified with him also heaped insults on him.

The Death of Jesus

45From the sixth hour until the ninth hour darkness came over all the land. 46About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi,[3] lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"[4]
47When some of those standing there heard this, they said, "He's calling Elijah."
48Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a stick, and offered it to Jesus to drink.
49The rest said, "Now leave him alone. Let's see if Elijah comes to save him."
50And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
51At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split.
52The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.
53They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.
54When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, "Surely he was the Son[5] of God!"
55Many women were there, watching from a distance. They had followed Jesus from Galilee to care for his needs.
56Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's sons.

The Burial of Jesus

57As evening approached, there came a rich man from Arimathea, named Joseph, who had himself become a disciple of Jesus.
58Going to Pilate, he asked for Jesus' body, and Pilate ordered that it be given to him.
59Joseph took the body, wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,
60and placed it in his own new tomb that he had cut out of the rock. He rolled a big stone in front of the entrance to the tomb and went away. 61Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were sitting there opposite the tomb.

The Guard at the Tomb

62The next day, the one after Preparation Day, the chief priests and the Pharisees went to Pilate.
63"Sir," they said, "we remember that while he was still alive that deceiver said, 'After three days I will rise again.'
64So give the order for the tomb to be made secure until the third day. Otherwise, his disciples may come and steal the body and tell the people that he has been raised from the dead. This last deception will be worse than the first."
65"Take a guard," Pilate answered. "Go, make the tomb as secure as you know how."
66So they went and made the tomb secure by putting a seal on the stone and posting the guard.

Matthew 28

The Resurrection

1After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.
2There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it.
3His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. 4The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.
5The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.
6He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.
7Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."
8So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples.
9Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.
10Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."

The Guards' Report

11While the women were on their way, some of the guards went into the city and reported to the chief priests everything that had happened. 12When the chief priests had met with the elders and devised a plan, they gave the soldiers a large sum of money,
13telling them, "You are to say, 'His disciples came during the night and stole him away while we were asleep.'
14If this report gets to the governor, we will satisfy him and keep you out of trouble."
15So the soldiers took the money and did as they were instructed. And this story has been widely circulated among the Jews to this very day.

The Great Commission

16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.
17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.
18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[1] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Use magic Report

Mat Kampong This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 19-4-2004 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kazuo at 17-404-2004 21:37:

all this questions can never be answered if u are not filled with the holy spirit because only through the holy spirit, can the truth be revealed to you.  Jesus comes knocking on yr door &  ...

Hi Kazuo,

Cud u explain why the similarities and the dissimilarities reported in your Bible?

To have Jesus called "the Son of God

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Terong Pipit This user has been deleted
Post time 20-4-2004 08:26 AM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Mat Kampong at 2004-4-19 07:29:

Hi Kazuo,

Cud u explain why the similarities and the dissimilarities reported in your Bible?

To have Jesus called "the Son of God

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2004 08:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mat Kampong at 2004-4-19 03:29 PM:

Hi Kazuo,

To have Jesus called "the Son of God”;
'At a place called Caesarea P ...

a classic example of deductin credicts for vindictive reasons,

lemme whine for FAIRPLAY ere rather than whinin thru pm

SUPER DUPER MOD DAR?  

peace

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 21-4-2004 12:27 PM | Show all posts

If Jesus is God, why were his disciples never called  *Prophets* ?

Some Christians believe that Jesus is God, if this is so, when Jesus _directly_ spoke to his disciples, they should have been referred to as Prophets.

It seems that out of the 13 (Jesus and his disciples) the only one that was
called a Prophet is Jesus himself .:

"Nevertheless I (Jesus) must walk to day, and to morrow, and the [day] following: for it cannot be that a Prophet perish out of Jerusalem." Luke 13:33

"And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A Prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house." Matthew 13:57 also in Mark 6:4, Luke 4:24, John 4:43

Jesus refers to himself as a Prophet, Others also called Jesus a Prophet but Never called his disciples "A group of Prophets"

Jesus was called a Prophet by others:

"And when he would have put him to death, he feared the multitude, because they counted him as a prophet." Matthew 14:5

"And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee." Matthew 21:11

"But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet." Matthew 21:46

"And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:" Luke 24:19

"The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet." John 4:19

"Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world."John 6:14

"Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet." John 7:40

Now the Greek word for Prophet is: prophetes ( profetev ) {prof-ay'-tace} which means "one who, moved by the Spirit of God and hence his organ or spokesman"

The disciples on the otherhand in Greek, are called;

"apostolos ( apostolov ) {ap-os'-tol-os} which means "a delegate, messenger, one sent forth with orders"

In conclusion, we see the difference in the way Jesus was addressed compared to the manner that his disciples were addressed. This is further proof that Jesus was indeed a Prophet, and not God.

Use magic Report

_JC_ This user has been deleted
Post time 21-4-2004 03:44 PM | Show all posts
None of 'Jesus' disciples witnessed the crucifixion. They "all fled" and "deserted" Jesus!:pmuka:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 02:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088107 second(s), 45 queries .