Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Mat Kampong

Jesus never claimed to be God!!!

[Copy link]
_JC_ This user has been deleted
Post time 21-4-2004 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by _JC_ at 21-4-2004 15:44:
None of 'Jesus' disciples witnessed the crucifixion. They "all fled" and "deserted" Jesus!:pmuka:

Here is the proof from the NT about Jesus' own disciples being absent:
"At that time Jesus said to the crowd, "Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me. But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled." Then all the disciples deserted him and fled. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 26:55-56)"

[ Last edited by _JC_ on 23-4-2004 at 09:18 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-4-2004 03:47 PM | Show all posts
None of 'Jesus' disciples witnessed the crucifixion. They "all fled" and "deserted" Jesus!:pmuka:

Here is another proof:
"Every day I was with you, teaching in the temple courts, and you did not arrest me. But the Scriptures must be fulfilled." Then everyone deserted him and fled. (From the NIV Bible, Mark 14:49-50)"

Use magic Report

Terong Pipit This user has been deleted
Post time 21-4-2004 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by _JC_ at 2004-4-21 07:44:
None of Jesus' disciples witnessed the crucifixion. They "all fled" and "deserted" Jesus!:pmuka:

TP was absolutely shocked to learn that none of Jesus' disciples had witnessed the CRUCIFIXION!

This means that what ever is written in the Bible's New Testament (NT) of today IS NOT THE LITERAL EYE WITNESS of those who wrote those books!

This is very important, because we already know that the NT, except for the books of PAUL (whom he never even met Jesus in person, and claimed that Jesus appeared to him while he was going to Damascus and appointed him to become his apostle), was written by mysterious people.:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Even the NIV and KJV Bible's theologians admit to this fact.

Use magic Report

Panglima Hitam This user has been deleted
Post time 21-4-2004 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Terong Pipit at 21-4-2004 15:59:
TP was absolutely shocked to learn that none of Jesus' disciples had witnessed the CRUCIFIXION! ...

Jesus is not God because Jesus praying to his Creator!

"Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed." (Mark 1:35)

"Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed." (Mark 14:35)

"One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God." (Luke 6:12)

"But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed." (Luke 5:16)

"Jesus raised his hands to the Lord God and prayed." (Barnabas 12)

"Having finished his devotions, Jesus came down from the mountain with his disciples." (Barnabas 19)

"When he had prayed to the Lord, his disciples came to him." (Barnabas 51)

"And having said this Jesus made prayer." (Barnabas 81)

"Having made the prayer, Jesus said: 'Let us give thanks to God.'" (Barnabas 84)

"His disciples drew nigh unto Jesus after the nightly prayer." (Barnabas 131)

"Then said Jesus: 'Let us do reverence to our God, who is blessed for evermore.' Thereupon they bowed their heads an hundred times and prostrated themselves to earth upon their face in prayer." (Barnabas 179)

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2004 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Panglima Hitam at 21-4-2004 22:14:

Jesus is not God because Jesus praying to his Creator!

"Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he praye ...

Salam Panglima,

Itu JC ada terbaca CARI Forum, ada satu mamat cakap Jesus ada terima orang worship sama dia... Bila minta bukti.. itu mamat buat BODO saja.. Panglima tau ke, siapakah mamat itu?:dia:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2004 09:55 AM | Show all posts
All these can easily be explained once yu understand that Jesus was God in human form to show man the way. A central theme in Christian doctrine.

If yu were to read the entire Bible and not just selective verses like yu are doing, yu wouldn't have ignore a other portions within the Bible that shows that Jesus was clearly God.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Mat Kampong This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 22-4-2004 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-404-2004 11:55:
All these can easily be explained once yu understand that Jesus was God in human form to show man the way. A central theme in Christian doctrine.

If yu were to read the entire Bible and not jus ...

Ye ker? But not explaination until now?

Ataupun kerana Debmey sukakan kristian kerana ada konsep 'Deity' which is similar to the concepts of Chinese 'Deity'...:ah::ah::ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2004 10:28 AM | Show all posts
No monkey talk please. I cant understand yu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-4-2004 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-4-2004 10:28:
No monkey talk please. I cant understand yu.

Monkey mana boleh cakap! Nasib lu ler.. if U don't understand that is your problem... not ME!:pmuka::pmuka::pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2004 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by _JC_ at 2004-4-22 01:00 PM:

Monkey mana boleh cakap! Nasib lu ler.. if U don't understand that is your problem... not ME!:pmuka::pmuka::pmuka:

kharrrr kharrrr kharrrrr

Correct JC, If he don't understand that is his own business

[ Last edited by WLIO on 22-4-2004 at 01:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2004 06:30 AM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Mat Kampong at 2004-4-19 03:29 PM:
Hi Kazuo,
Cud u explain why the similarities and the dissimilarities reported in your Bible?
To have Jesus called "the Son of God

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2004 06:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by _JC_ at 2004-4-21 03:44 PM:
None of 'Jesus' disciples witnessed the crucifixion. They "all fled" and "deserted" Jesus!

why surprised?  didn't u quote the verse.... so u should know why.  

another thing i'm itching to know.... how do u know the conclusion of a story without reading the whole bk?  c'mon... share with me yr secret.... it could help me enjoy all my novels w/out reading them fr cover to cover!! :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2004 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kazuo at 23-4-2004 06:41:

why surprised?  didn't u quote the verse.... so u should know why.  

another thing i'm itching to know.... how do u know the conclusion of a story without reading the whole bk?  c'mon... sha ...

Sori to say ler.. ms Kazuo.. U never do your homework!!!:nana:
Dah baca ini yg ada kat atas tu?

Here is the proof from the NT about Jesus' own disciples being absent:
"At that time Jesus said to the crowd, "Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me. But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled." Then all the disciples deserted him and fled. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 26:55-56)"

:pmuka:ms Kazuo:pmuka:ms Kazuo:pmuka:ms Kazuo

[ Last edited by _JC_ on 23-4-2004 at 09:21 AM ]

Use magic Report

Panglima Hitam This user has been deleted
Post time 14-7-2004 07:56 PM | Show all posts

....and yet they come up with the theory of crucifixion!!

Pang5 - What a Joke? A lot of so called educated human beings beleive like hell!!!

Use magic Report

deepjunior This user has been deleted
Post time 15-7-2004 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Good Question by Darsita

"Who wrote the bible and when?"

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 03:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #75 deepjunior's post

i guess no answer for that...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2009 03:45 PM | Show all posts

Balas #76 totally\ catat

perghh ko bump thread yang lama?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 03:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #77 gunblade712's post

sesajer....x nah bace n senyap gitu...bek nekkkan...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 04:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #60 _JC_'s post

....and yet they come up with the theory of crucifixion!!

I believe you are not a Christian and did not read the bible. Thus, you are errant about what you said.

One of the disciple is there at the time Jesus was crucified. Here is the reference.

JOhn 19:25-27 Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, "Woman, here is your son," and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.

Regards

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 05:07 PM | Show all posts

Jesus is God. Other have testified on it

Descending of God's Spirit upon Jesus
Mat 3:16; As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

Acknowledgement of the evil spirit to Jesus
Mark 1:24; "What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are梩he Holy One of God!"

Jesus's own words saying that He already existed in King David's time
Whose Son Is the Messiah? Mat 22:41-45;
   41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,  42 "What do you think about the Messiah? Whose son is he?"
       "The son of David," they replied.
    43 He said to them, "How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him 'Lord'? For he says,
    44 " 'The Lord said to my Lord:
       "Sit at my right hand
       until I put your enemies
       under your feet." ' [e]
    45 If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his son?"  46 No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions.

Ability to forgive sins
John 1:29; [ John's Testimony About Jesus ]   The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Mark 2:7; "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

Jesus proclaim He is Lord of Sabbath... which is a Holy day to God

Mat 12:8; "For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath."

Jesus has angels under His power
Mat 13:41; The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

Jesus coming with His Angels
Mat 16:27-28; For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward everyone according to what they have done. "Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

God declared Jesus as Lord and Messiah
Acts 2:36; "Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah."

Jesus Lord of All
Acts 10:36; You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Jesus originated from heaven
John 3:13; No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven梩he Son of Man.

Regards.

[ Last edited by  kompia23 at 6-4-2009 17:10 ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 05:02 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.118474 second(s), 42 queries .