CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Mulan

Tennis Vol. 4

Close [Copy link]
Post time 24-3-2017 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Maria Sharapova isn't ashamed at all, because she has nothing to hide. 'I played the sport with so much integrity and passion that at the beginning I wasn't able to understand how someone could believe, taking in consideration the way I compete and practice, that I could take the easier way.'

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2017 05:48 PM | Show all posts
She will come back to compete on Wednesday 26 April in Stuttgart. 'If I was afraid, I would not comeback. No one told me, "Maria, you have to return in April." I could choose. If I don't win any match, it won't be a failure. I won thousands of matches. I play for myself. Years ago I was thinking about the last part of my career and now it's not in my mind at all. When I will be ready to end, I will understand it.'

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2017 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Maria Sharapova: 'I drank more alcohol than ever, I had a social life'

Gatto Luigi - 3-19-2017 - View: 83047

Tennis - In a long interview to Vogue, the former world no. 1 speaks about how she lived the past 12 months

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2017 05:54 PM | Show all posts
For Maria Sharapova, the past 12 months were probably the toughest ones in her career. It was on 8th March 2016 when at 12:00 PM noon in a Los Angeles hotel she announced a shocking news and the ban from tennis was immediate. Sharapova upset everyone that day. 'I know many of you thought that I would be retiring today,' she had said. 'If I was ever going to announce my retirement, it would probably not be in a downtown Los Angeles hotel with this fairly ugly carpet.' A year after Maria Sharapova is a stronger, maybe more motivated woman, who has learned a lot.

Use magic Report

Superficiality. That was basically the factor that brought Masha and her manager not to check the 2016 'Black Lists' and also not to tell WADA for the third year in a row that she was taking Meldonium. 'I had been taking it for ten years, and for about seven of those years I had gotten a written certificate from a WADA-accredited lab that all the substances I was taking were totally fine for me to take,' the former world no. 1 told Vogue Magazine. 'I just became completely comfortable that they were fine. That’s the mistake I made: being too comfortable.'

Use magic Report

She had a social life, she dated more than guy, drank more alcohol than ever, she said, and met... Grigor Dimitrov. Two months ago in New York City. 'We closed down a restaurant after talking for five hours. He was such an important part of my life, and he’s a very delicate, complicated person. It was so nice to just be normal human beings.'

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-3-2017 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Sharapova was supported by many people and friends, but the tennis circuit wasn't so nice to her. Cibulkova, Murray and Kerber didn't have a positive opinion speaking about Sharapova. But that's not a problem. 'I spend as little time in the locker room as I can get away with, because I’ve set up another life. I have family, I have friends. And the less time I spend there, the more energy I have for them. I’m respected for what I do on the court, and that’s much more meaningful to me than someone saying that I’m a nice girl in a locker room.'

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2017 05:55 PM | Show all posts
The countdown has started: in 39 days, on Wednesday, 26th April, she will play her first match in 15 months in Stuttgart. 'I have expectations of myself because I know what I’m capable of. Will I have those standards? Of course. Will I have to be patient? It’s not my greatest strength.'

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-3-2017 02:13 PM | Show all posts
1000 ATP matches
822 career wins
1 Rafael Nadal

walopun kena bagel kat 1st set.. saja la kasi harapan palsu kat Kohli

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2017 04:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 27-3-2017 02:13 PM
1000 ATP matches
822 career wins
1 Rafael Nadal

Haaa..nsb baik xkena bogel..kena bagel jekk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2017 05:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ashburn replied at 27-3-2017 04:55 PM
Haaa..nsb baik xkena bogel..kena bagel jekk

Klu kena bogel pun apa salahnya    

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2017 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 27-3-2017 05:51 PM
Klu kena bogel pun apa salahnya

do i care?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2017 09:22 AM | Show all posts

lawanyer bini aku nie

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2017 03:07 PM | Show all posts
common guys, i nak forummer yg mmg dah lama melekat dkt board sukan & permainan. yang tau apa yg perlu buat. Jangan malu2..

i skrg ni kesempitan masa nk uruskan board ni sorg diri. anything PM saya. thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2017 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sore_itam at 29-3-2017 08:10 AM

Maria Sharapova wears ice pack on her ankle after practice ahead of comeback from drugs ban

why masha

haruslah caro, angie , cibulkova
terbaru kaki sebok heather watson..ko diam2 la , main pon sendu..cer jadik cam konta..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-3-2017 08:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sore_itam replied at 29-3-2017 08:09 AM
Maria Sharapova wears ice pack on her ankle after practice ahead of comeback from drugs ban

w ...

Common injury for tennis pro..

Nt ok la tu..

Wta lain maunya tak jeles sore itam...

Masha mmg dpt red carpet sokmo

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-3-2017 08:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@ashburn masha masuk rumah dengkot ke idok?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2017 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 29-3-2017 08:31 AM
Common injury for tennis pro..

Nt ok la tu..

hehe..harap ok2 saja nanti..bkn ape sian kt @ashburn dok counting2 je..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2017 09:43 AM | Show all posts
sore_itam replied at 29-3-2017 09:25 AM
hehe..harap ok2 saja nanti..bkn ape sian kt @ashburn dok counting2 je..

hahaha...
rindulahh kat diaa..
nak nangiss rasa..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2017 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 29-3-2017 08:32 AM
@ashburn masha masuk rumah dengkot ke idok?

xperasan dengkot ker x..
i sllu dukung dia

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.230038 second(s), 42 queries .