Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Hujatul_Jihad

Sunnah nikah budak 6 tahun

[Copy link]
Post time 18-7-2016 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mbhcsf at 18-7-2016 03:35 PM
sam1528 replied at 18-7-2016 09:00 AM
LOL , 2 stooges crying on each other shoulders and consoling each other as both got their asses ki ...
Dok kat CI korang boleh merapu.

Kat sini kalo ko tak ada bukti / rujukkan , korang akan diperbodohkan

u know - dah biasa dah di CI actually sebab tu i rasa Ci tu disalah gunakan untuk mencaci Islam.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-7-2016 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Maideen. replied at 18-7-2016 02:34 AM
Tak apa lah Chong, kita sangka baik sahaja. Mungkin ada orang yang mudah terhina yang memanggil te ...

P/S Apa apa pon untuk keselamatan diri, elok rasanya Maideen stay kat CI ajer dimana, orang boleh berforum dengan aman dan perbezaan pendapat dibenerkan dan kaki konar memang kena gelakkan ajer.

really ? lain benar bunyi ye, kali ni nak stick to CI - of courselah di CI anda tidak disoal balas sebegini, kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 07:17 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 18-7-2016 08:43 AM
LOL , you are trying to run with your tail between your legs.

There is no justifying of anythin ...

If it pleases you that my laughing at your claim that it was a cultural norm back then for a fifty year old man to wed a six year old child, I'm happy for you......
And it was more true for the orang putih did you say? Prrrrrrrrrrrpffffftght

And like I said, there are four or five other justifications you can use that I have listed, including Aisyah was big for her age....

Maideen~ Hujatul Isle kununnnn.......,Prrrrrrrrrrrrrpfffftghht

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 07:21 PM | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 18-7-2016 05:27 PM
really ? lain benar bunyi ye, kali ni nak stick to CI - of courselah di CI anda tidak disoal ...

Goshhhh....soal balas...wowwww! What's that by the way? Is it anything like what's mentioned of you here?

http://mforum2.cari.com.my/forum ... ;page=3#pid62705612

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Maideen. replied at 18-7-2016 07:21 PM
Goshhhh....soal balas...wowwww!  What's that by the way? Is it anything like what's mentioned of ...

kesian kat sini tak ada pendokong ye? kenalah dengan hujah you pun sebegitu.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 07:28 PM | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 18-7-2016 07:23 PM
kesian kat sini tak ada pendokong ye? kenalah dengan hujah you pun sebegitu.

And that's hujah to you? Prrrrrrrrrrpfffftght Goshhhhhh......

Btw, is it true about your jamban being kat luar rumah at where you came from?

Just curious, since someone mentioned that you know....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-7-2016 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 18-7-2016 07:44 PM
Maideen. replied at 18-7-2016 07:17 PM
If it pleases you that my laughing at your claim that it was a cultural norm back then for a fifty year old man to wed a six year old child, I'm happy for you......
And it was more true for the orang putih did you say? Prrrrrrrrrrrpffffftght

And like I said, there are four or five other justifications you can use that I have listed, including Aisyah was big for her age....

Maideen~ Hujatul Isle kununnnn.......,Prrrrrrrrrrrrrpfffftghht

LOL , you are not laughing at my claim. You are butt hurting as my claim is backed by historical facts whereas you are just farting thru your mouth.

In the end data talk bullshit walks and you have been exposed being a hypocrite , which you are.

I am not interested in your other so called 'justifications' as I argue based on facts and data from research which has been done. You should stick to the onhand topic and not try to deflect the counter arguments.

Ha ha , do try again .... this time try to incorporate facts in your arguments.

Oh , by the way , if you are christian , which I assume are as you quoted ijoh4:8 , the bible in eze16:7-8 sees no wrong with Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage with Aishah(ra). Ha ha , you do not want to go against your bible .... do you.

However in the bible , Issac (40) married Rebekah(3) - See gen17:17 ; gen22:23 ; gen23:1 ; gen25:20. If I am to follow your understanding of marriage , the consummation occur at marriage .... hmmm , girl of 3 with a man of 40 ..... your biblical values. Hypocrisy at its best.

How about you Prrrrrrrrrrrpffffftght at all societies before the turn of the last century as 'child marriage' was a norm. Hell ,  your great grandmother or ancestors could probably and highly likely be a child bride .... are you going to Prrrrrrrrrrrpffffftght at her / them ......

Sort of denouncing your ancestors huh? Got you again ..... ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 07:45 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 18-7-2016 08:48 AM
Ha ha , nak cuba lari ke dgn buat lawak bodoh?

Kalo kambing dah makan media tersebut , ada lagi ...

Apparently you do not know of Aisyah's hadis (one of the many from Aisyah which have been used to celebrate and explain Prophet's Muhammad at 50 marrying a child of 6 that when the Prophet passed on, his child bride was still young and was able to rember a lot of things) about how the ayat on stoning was eaten by a goat.

My I suggest that you google up these search words " Ayat Quran Dimakan Kambing".....

Maideen~Dia tak tahu rupa nyer.......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-7-2016 07:56 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 18-7-2016 07:30 PM
LOL , you are not laughing at my claim. You are butt hurting as my claim is backed by historical f ...

I could have sworn I was laughing at your claim that back in the day it was a cultural norm for a fifty year man to marry a 6 year old child. The claim that the orang putehs also saw 50 year olds men marrying baby girls of six as it was the cultural norm back then - your know cultural norm? That meams every one did it then - even the orang putehs, you know...

Now I'm laughing at your claim that this claim of "cultural norm" where 50 year old men took 6 year olds was also backed up by you with evidence...hahahaha

And you can assume that I'm a Christian or a Jew, just like you assume that I was saying the Quran was not complete for all I care...

Maideen~ Wow....even the orang putehs.....Prrrrrrrrrrrrpffffftght

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Maideen. replied at 18-7-2016 07:45 PM
Apparently you do not know of Aisyah's hadis (one of the many from Aisyah which have been used to celebrate and explain Prophet's Muhammad at 50 marrying a child of 6 that when the Prophet passed on, his child bride was still young and was able to rember a lot of things) about how the ayat on stoning was eaten by a goat.

My I suggest that you google up these search words " Ayat Quran Dimakan Kambing".....

Maideen~Dia tak tahu rupa nyer.......

I know of the hadith and mind you I know hadith more than you as you get your info from polemical websites.

However you do not possess any critical thinking to see whether the argument is valid or not.

We do know that when Prophet Muhammad(saw) passed away
- the Quran was already a completed document , being called Suhuf Hafsah
- there were other documents written by the sahabahs of the Prophet
- there were memorisers of the Quran

Therefore the effect of the so called goat eating the parchment that has the rejm verses has got no bearing.

You are just arguing that the so called goat has eaten all the relevant documents & also the memory of the 'hafazans'. This is soooo silly

However you in your blind polemics think .... waaaah! The goat ate the parchment ... that is why no rejm verses in the Quran.

Don't you ever apply any critical thinking to your argument? This really makes you appear not so intelligent or bluntly stupid.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 08:03 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 18-7-2016 07:57 PM
I know of the hadith and mind you I know hadith more than you as you get your info from polemical  ...

Yeah right You did know...... And I suppose that was why you kept asking, apa bukti ayat itu sepatutnya jadi ayat Quran ke hulu apa bukti ayat ayat itu sepatutnya jadi Quran kehilir....

Maideen~Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpfffffftght

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Maideen. replied at 18-7-2016 07:56 PM
I could have sworn I was laughing at your claim that back in the day it was a cultural norm for a fifty year man to marry a 6 year old child. The claim that the orang putehs also saw 50 year olds men marrying baby girls of six as it was the cultural norm back then - your know cultural norm? That meams every one did it then - even the orang putehs, you know...

Now I'm laughing at your claim that this claim of "cultural norm" where 50 year old men took 6 year olds was also backed up by you with evidence...hahahaha

And you can assume that I'm a Christian or a Jew, just like you assume that I was saying the Quran was not complete for all I care...

Maideen~ Wow....even the orang putehs.....Prrrrrrrrrrrrpffffftght

You can swear at anything but the fact is that you have been butt kicked and you are hurting.

Like I say .... where is your data?

You are just putting up a brave fact. Its good for me as I can continue to kick your ass.

Facts have shown that before the turn of the last century 'child marriage' was a cultural norm. Does it matter of the man is 20 or 40 or 60? It is still child marriage. Ha ha , why are you trying to telescope about 50 & 6? The issue here is child marriage. You are trying to find an exit path , that is the reason of you telescoping about 50 & 6 .... , this again is straying from the point of contention. Mau lari ka?

See , you are so scared to even reveal your religion .... which I think , most rightly is christianity. Believe me , you are scared as this argument will come back harder at you.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Maideen. replied at 18-7-2016 08:03 PM
Yeah right You did know...... And I suppose that was why you kept asking, apa bukti ayat itu sepatutnya jadi ayat Quran ke hulu apa bukti ayat ayat itu sepatutnya jadi Quran kehilir....

Maideen~Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpfffffftght

Haaa , apa bukti yg ko boleh bagi?

Not another fart thru your mouth yeah .... you are good at it

Like I always say .... muslim bagi fakta .... kapir bagi auta

Last2 , yg ko boleh bagi ..... Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpfffffftght , which gives a glimpse of your knowledge and character

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Maideen. replied at 18-7-2016 07:28 PM
And that's hujah to you? Prrrrrrrrrrpfffftght Goshhhhhh......

Btw, is it true about your ...

tu dia level hujah from aisyah to none to personal attacking

how clever , kat CI bolehlah temberang.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 08:12 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 18-7-2016 08:04 PM
You can swear at anything but the fact is that you have been butt kicked and you are hurting.

L ...

Yes, I swear I was laughing so hard at your claim that back then it was a cultural norm for fifty year old man to marry 6 year old babies...hahahaha

And the claim that even the orang puteh men of 50 were marrying 6 year old babies because of...what was it again? , yes... a cultural norm.

I'm sure the orang putehs are proud of you!

Maideen~ Cultural norm.......Prrrrrrrrrrrrrpffffftght

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 08:14 PM | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 18-7-2016 08:08 PM
tu dia level hujah from aisyah to none to personal attacking

how clever , kat CI bolehlah temb ...

Thanks for an honest answer......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-7-2016 08:20 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 18-7-2016 08:06 PM
Haaa , apa bukti yg ko boleh bagi?

Not another fart thru your mouth yeah .... you are good at i ...

Bukti? Can't I just say something like it was a cultural norm you know..... Even the omputehs were doing it! Isn't that enough!
Thereafter, if its possible, I would like declare victory and shout horrey aku dah menang berhujah, yahooo aku terer, aku lah pejuang Isle yang hebat! If that's okay with you of course.......

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 08:31 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 18-7-2016 07:57 PM
I know of the hadith and mind you I know hadith more than you as you get your info from polemical  ...

Didn't I say ," Yeah right" to your claim that you did know the hadith?

And I'm sure your claim that I got my info from polemical website was divinely revealed to you. Or is it just a presumption where making them is cultural norm at where you came from?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Maideen. replied at 18-7-2016 08:12 PM
Yes, I swear I was laughing so hard at your claim that back then it was a cultural norm for fifty year old man to marry 6 year old babies...hahahaha

And the claim that even the orang puteh men of 50 were marrying 6 year old babies because of...what was it again? , yes... a cultural norm.

I'm sure the orang putehs are proud of you!

Maideen~ Cultural norm.......Prrrrrrrrrrrrrpffffftght

LOL dah mula nak bohong dah ni. I stated 'child marriage' not 50 yrs marry 6 yrs. My post#24
Ni hanya pendapat ko saja yg tak disokong dgn bukti maupun rujukkan. Just your unlearned opinion.

Isu skg adalah ttg the so called 'child marriage'. Tak kisah lah lelaki to 20 ke , 50 ke , 80 ke ...

Kajian dah dibuat , 'child marriage' is a cultural norm back then. Hanya 100 lepas aje yg 'age of consent' diwartakan sebagai akta / undang undang.

Ha ha tambi , you got butt kicked so hard that now you are resorting to lying. Tsk tsk .... it never fails ...

See , this is how bad you have become. You cannot even argue coherently then resort to lying. You cannot even identify the issue being child marriage. This coupled with you being soooo scared to admit that you are probably christian ... pssst ... isaac & rebekah?

Macamana ni tambi ..... issit now child marriage or omputihs of 50 kawin pompuan 6 yrs old? Ha ha ,

BTW .... Prrrrrrrrrrrrrpffffftght is not data nor argument ..... its you groaning after I've kicked your butt

I can forsee you still persisting about 50 & 6 yrs old ..... itu aje lah modal ko tu ..... sort of missing the trees in the forest yeah .....

Well you are not the sharpest tool in the shed , are you

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2016 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Maideen. replied at 18-7-2016 08:20 PM
Bukti? Can't I just say something like it was a cultural norm you know..... Even the omputehs were doing it! Isn't that enough!
Thereafter, if its possible, I would like declare victory and shout horrey aku dah menang berhujah, yahooo aku terer, aku lah pejuang Isle yang hebat! If that's okay with you of course.......

Errr tambi , the issue I brought up was and still is child marriage which is actually the correct issue.

Why are you resorting to lying that now its about cultural norm of a man 50 kawin a girl of 6? Ooh I see , kalo the man 60 or 70 , to you is ok to marry a 6 yrs old girl. Ha ha .... 50 is no no yeah.

You know just how stupid you appear? Why are you trying to lie your way out?

LOL , you are soooo scared to reveal your religion. Why is this so?

Hooray aku menang? I already won even before you started your diatribe. I provide data whereas you are just farting thru your mouth .... now we add lying to your rantings ....

Kesian .... another butt kick for you

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Ex Laki Irma Hasmie yg Helok kawin Lain
bottomproEx Laki Irma Hasmie yg Helok kawin Lain
Views : 36072 Replies : 479
Sanusi jangka ada tokoh besar PH-BN tumbang
mojarean_XSanusi jangka ada tokoh besar PH-BN tumb
Views : 6297 Replies : 29
Apakah Idea Di Sebalik Nama Samaran Anda Di Forum Ini?
KILL_NANCYApakah Idea Di Sebalik Nama Samaran Anda
Views : 109981 Replies : 484
Uji Minda :)
yoanaUji Minda :)
Views : 86362 Replies : 630
[Edisi pungpakkepung] Azri Iskandar dan kekasih baru?
doubleA[Edisi pungpakkepung] Azri Iskandar dan
Views : 9866 Replies : 85
Pakcik berkopiah hidap sakit jantung mengaku tak salah tipu tanah rizab Melayu seluas 649.2 hektar
mojarean_XPakcik berkopiah hidap sakit jantung men
Views : 5912 Replies : 61
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 21362 Replies : 118
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 55813 Replies : 2785
Bina Kondo budaya kito:Kawasan sekitar pusat takungan banjir Bohol telah ditanda untuk pembinaan Kondominium dan perumahan Madani?.Netizen bimbang banjir besar bakal berlaku
YgBenarBina Kondo budaya kito:Kawasan sekitar p
Views : 6863 Replies : 10

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 06:54 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.430630 second(s), 42 queries .