Status ahad hahahhaha

Jadi bukhari tipu jela selama ni? Sebab bukhari kata hadis tu hadis sahih

Nak percaya bukhari ke, nak percaya si lobainita ibnur penyebar ajaran sesat

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-8-2016 06:11 PM | Show all posts
kemaruk replied at 28-8-2016 01:39 PM
Status ahad hahahhaha

Jadi bukhari tipu jela selama ni? Sebab bukhari kata hadis tu hadis sahih : ...

lawak la kau.  siap buat conclusion lagi tu.  apa asas pada conclusion kau tu?  sila kemuka hujah dan fakta berdasarkan mustolah hadith.  kalau tak boleh bagi ujah, maka, kau lah penipu sebenar.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2016 06:14 PM | Show all posts
ibnur replied at 28-8-2016 06:11 PM
lawak la kau.  siap buat conclusion lagi tu.  apa asas pada conclusion kau tu?  sila kemuka hujah  ...

eh, kan dalam kitab sahih bukhari ni dikatakan 100% sahih

kalau ada satu hadis dalam kitab tu yang terbukti tak sahih 9iaitu hadis umur aishah), maka boleh diragui la kesahihan keseluruhan kitab tu..

bagus la kalau @ibnur pon setuju kitab sahih bukhari tu tak 100% sahih

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2016 06:23 PM | Show all posts
kalau korang setuju yang hadis dalam kitab bukhari tu tak 100% sahih, maka korang dah digelar anti hadis
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 :
Narrated by Aisha
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
http://www.sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/Bukhari_5_58.php

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2016 06:25 PM | Show all posts
no wonder @ibnur ni ajaran dia songsang sikit

anti hadis rupanye

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-8-2016 06:37 PM | Show all posts
kemaruk replied at 28-8-2016 06:14 PM
eh, kan dalam kitab sahih bukhari ni dikatakan 100% sahih

kalau ada satu hadis dalam kitab tu y ...

Tu conclusion lagi.  Belum lagi bagi hujah berdasarkan mustolah hadith untuk soalan aku di post 82.

Dah buat conclusion baru.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-8-2016 06:40 PM | Show all posts
ibnur replied at 28-8-2016 06:37 PM
Tu conclusion lagi.  Belum lagi bagi hujah berdasarkan mustolah hadith untuk soalan aku di post 82 ...

eh, ko ni terima ke tak hadis sahih bukhari ni

jangan keling2

a) kitab sahih bukhari adalah 100% sahih
b) kitab sahih bukhari tak 100% sahih sebab ada kesilapan pada hadis umur aishah

jawab A atau B

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2016 06:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Laa.... Tak habis lagi kaa? Kan dah terbukti aishah kawen umur 6 tahun dan dijimak pd umur 9 tahun

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-8-2016 06:43 PM | Show all posts
tak perlu jawab la @ibnur

dalam thread ni pon pembaca lain dah tau pendirian ko

ko pertikaikan kesahihan hadis umur aisyah ni

jadi ko sememangnya anti hadis

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-8-2016 06:49 PM | Show all posts
kemaruk replied at 28-8-2016 06:40 PM
eh, ko ni terima ke tak hadis sahih bukhari ni

jangan keling2

Kau nak aku jawab berdasarkan logic otak kau?  sudahla kau.

Kau baca dan faham post #1 aku?  Hadith umur aisha tu hadith ahad, hadith yang lain aku letak di post #1 pun hadith ahad jugak.
Tapi kenapa kau sibuk dengan hadith yang i tapi kau tak sibuk hadith yang lain tu.  Hayati semua dulu baru aku akan jawab soalan kau.  Kalau kau tak faham semua hadith tu, buang masa nak layan logic otak kau.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2016 06:53 PM | Show all posts
ibnur replied at 28-8-2016 06:49 PM
Kau nak aku jawab berdasarkan logic otak kau?  sudahla kau.

Kau baca dan faham post #1 aku?  Ha ...

hadis yang ada dalam kitab sahih bukhari 100% adalah sahih

tak ada satu pon hadis dalam kitab tu hadis ahad

jadi ko takyah jawab pon, pembaca dah boleh tahu

ko adalah anti hadis

ko ragui kesahihan hadis sahih bukhari

ko lagi pandai dari bukhari

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2016 07:17 PM | Show all posts
dan bukannya satu hadis sahih je yang cerita pasal umur aishah ni ye @ibnur

banyak lagi hadis sahih lain:
Sahih Muslim
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.
Sahih Muslim 8:3309

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3310

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311

'A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), whereas Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent them to her.
Sahih Muslim 31:5981

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Hisham with the same chain of transmitters with a slight variation of wording."
Sahih Muslim 31:5982

Sa'id b. Musayyib, 'Urwa b. Zubair, 'Alqama b. Waqqas and 'Ubaidullah b. Abdullah b. 'Utba b. Mas'ud--all of them reported the story of the false allegation against 'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him).
. . . So, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called Bailra and said: Barira, did you see anything in 'A'isha which can cause doubt about her? Barira said: By Him Who sent thee with the truth, I have seen nothing objectionable in her but only this much that she is a young girl and she goes to sleep while kneading the flour and the lamb eats that. . . .

When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) talked, my tears dried up and not even a single drop of tear was perceived by me (rolling out of my eyes). I said to my father: You give a reply to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on my behalf. He said: By Allah, I do not know what I should say to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I then said to my mother: Give a reply to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on my behalf, but she said: By Allah, I do not know what I should say to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I was a small girl at that time and I had not read much of the Qur'an (but I said): By Allah, I perceive that you have heard about this and it has settled down in your mind and you have taken it to be true, so if I say to you that I am quite innocent, and Allah knows that I am innocent, you would never believe me to be true, and if I confess to (the alleged) lapse before you, whereas Allah knows that I am completely innocent (and I have not committed this sin at all), in that case You will take me to be true and, by Allah, I, therefore, find no other alternative for me and for you except that what the father of Yousuf said:, (My course is) comely patience.
Sahih Muslim 37:6673

Abu Dawud
Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old.
Abu Dawud 2:2116

A’ishah said : I used to play with dolls. Sometimes the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) entered upon me when the girls were with me. When he came in, they went out, and when he went out, they came in."
Abu Dawud 3:4913

This is not saying Muhammad had intercourse with Aisha while her playmates were watching. Rather it says the playmates played with her, and they went out when Muhammad came by, and could come back after he left.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: "The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter."
Abu Dawud 41:4915

The tradition mentioned above has also been transmitted by Abu Usamah in a similar manner through a different chain of narrators. This version has: ‘With good fortune.’ She (Umm Ruman) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and redressed me. No one came to me suddenly except the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) in the forenoon. So they entrusted me to him.
Abu Dawud 41:4916

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: When we came to Medina, the women came to me when I was playing on the swing, and my hair was up to my ears. They brought me, prepared me, and decorated me. Then they brought me to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) and he took up cohabitation with me, when I was nine.
Abu Dawud 41:4917

The tradition mentioned above has also been transmitted by Hisham b. ‘Urwah through a different chain of narrators. This version adds: I was swinging and I had my friends. They brought me to a house ; there were some women of the Ansar (Helpers). They said : With good luck and blessing.
Abu Dawud 41:4918

‘A’ishah said : We came to Medina and stayed with Banu al-Harith b. al-Khazraj. She said : I swear by Allah, I was swinging between two date-palms. Then my mother came, and made me come down; and I had my hair up to the ears. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition."
Abu Dawud 41:4919

Ibn Majah
‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) is reported to have said: Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) contracted marriage with me while I was (yet) a six years [sic] old girl. Then we arrived at Medina and stayed with Banu Harith b. Khazraj. I fell victim to fever; then my hair (of the head fell off (and became scattered). Then they became plenty and hanged down upto [sic] the earlobes. My mother ‘Umm Ruman came to me while I was (playing) in a swing alongwith [sic] my play-mates. She (the mother) called me loudly. I went to her and I did not know what he [sic] wanted. She seized my hand and stopped me at the door of the house and I was hearing [sic] violently until the agitation of my heart was over. Then she took some water and wiped it over my face and head. Then she admitted me to the house when some woman [sic] of Ansar were present in the house. They said, "You have entered with blessings and good fortune." Then she (the mother) entrusted me to them. So they embellished me and nothing frightened me but Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) (when he came there) in the morning and they (the women) entrusted me to him. On that day, I was a nine years old girl."
Ibn-i-Majah vol.3:1876

It was narrated that: Abdullah said: “The Prophet married Aishah when she was seven years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine, and he passed away when she was eighteen.” (Sahih)
Ibn Majah 3:9:1877

It was narrated that 'Aishah said: "I used to play with dolls when I was with the Messenger of Allah, and he used to bring my friends to me to play with me." (Sahih)

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2016 07:19 PM | Show all posts
ambik ko, siap nombor hadis bangkem bagi

ternyata lobainita @ibnur dah takleh nak kata apa2 dah

diluah mati mak, ditelan mati bapa

lobainita dah terkeliru

kalau pertikaikan hadis sahih = anti hadis

kalau terima hadis sahih = jilat ludah sendiri dan keling2 pendirian yang kata umur aishah bukan 9 tahun ketika disetubuhi

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2016 07:30 PM | Show all posts
nak tanya @ibnur

selain hadis umur aishah ni, hadis mana lagi yang ada dalam kitab sahih bukhari yang diragui kesahihannya?

ini bererti method imam bukhari diragui kerana imam bukhari mengiktiraf Hashim dan Urwah sebagai perawi yang reliable

i was right.. i knew it.. memang ada kesilapan dalam kitab sahih bukhari

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2016 07:36 PM | Show all posts
alamak

asas hukum islam kebanyakkannya berpandukan pada kitab sahih bukhari

no wonder agama Islam pon boleh diragui kebenarannya

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2016 07:41 PM | Show all posts
kemaruk replied at 28-8-2016 11:30 AM
nak tanya @ibnur

selain hadis umur aishah ni, hadis mana lagi yang ada dalam kitab sahih bukhari  ...

checkmate   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-8-2016 08:35 PM | Show all posts
@ibnur @mbhcsf
bak kata Dr Muhammed Salah pada minit ke 5:10 "the most sound book after the Quran is Sahih Al Bukhari.. who are you to start putting doubt in such book?"

mengucap balik nakkkk.. dah tergelincir aqidah dah ni nakkkkkk

siap sebarkan lagi ajaran anti hadis n.. astaghfirullah naaakkkkk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-8-2016 05:15 PM | Show all posts
kemaruk replied at 28-8-2016 06:53 PM

tak ada satu pon hadis dalam kitab t ...
tak ada satu pon hadis dalam kitab tu hadis ahad

woi...  kau belajar mana la wehhhh.....   hadith ahad dengan hadith sahih pun kau tak tahu persamaannya....    

lawak antarabangsa betol kau ni....  tag semua makhluk dalam CARI Forum la gini.....   kah kah kah kah

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2016 05:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ibnur replied at 29-8-2016 05:15 PM
woi...  kau belajar mana la wehhhh.....   hadith ahad dengan hadith sahih pun kau tak tahu per ...

Hadis yang sahih dah tak dikategorikan sebagai ahad dah walau berapa orang perawi pon..

Ko keliru dengan muttawir kot hahahhaha  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-8-2016 05:27 PM | Show all posts
kemaruk replied at 29-8-2016 05:20 PM
Hadis yang sahih dah tak dikategorikan sebagai ahad dah walau berapa orang perawi pon..

Ko keli ...

cukup lah sampai di sini posting aku untuk menunjukan kecetekan ilmu hadith kemaruk....   

ramai berderet perawi....  ahad dan sahih pun tak tau apa hal nak eksyen.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 07:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074494 second(s), 42 queries .