CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1818|Reply: 1

ALLAHU AKBAR... Bang... Bang... Bang... Bang...

[Copy link]
Post time 24-7-2016 12:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
GUNMEN SHOUTING 'ALLAHU AKBAR' KILL AT LEAST NINE PEOPLE IN MUNICH GERMANY
07-22-2016 1:47 pm - Daily Mail UK

A gunman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' opened fire at children in McDonald's before rampaging through a shopping mall, killing at least eight people.

Munich is in lockdown tonight, as a major police operation is ongoing around the city's Olympic Park, with the force warning people to stay in their homes and avoid public spaces.

A ninth body has been found tonight and investigators are looking into the possibility of it being the attacker.

Terrified shoppers were seen running for their lives from the Munich Olympia Shopping Centre, in the district of Moosach, after hearing gunshots.

Witnesses said that the gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting at children.

A woman named Loretta said she was in the McDonald's when the man with a gun came out of a bathroom and began shooting.

She told CNN: 'I come out of the toilet and I hear like an alarm, boom, boom, boom. He's killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can't run.'

Loretta said she had been in the bathroom at the same time as the shooter, with her eight-year-old son. She said the man yelled: 'Allahu Akbar!'

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/articles/article_303_38700.php
------------------------------
SOURCE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ ... -centre-Munich.html

cam mana penganut agama keamanan menjadi begini jahat?  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-7-2016 05:00 AM | Show all posts
i think  u may be kena fahamkan ap ayg Theresa May cakap pasal ni.she is  the daughter of a VICAr pun boleh reasoning well on this,  kira pemahaman you ni lemah lah.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050712 second(s), 27 queries .