Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 4195|Reply: 21

Huawei phone review?good or bad?

[Copy link]
Post time 1-8-2016 12:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
I was thinking about buying 3rd phone for office usage and huawei comes to mind.

(yes,i admit.celebrity ebdorsement works wonder).

Any of u have bought any huawei phones before?mind sharing the phone review (what u liked,major turnoff bla3) and will u recommend others to buy it too.

Tq for sharing

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-8-2016 04:22 PM | Show all posts
based on my friend's experience, huawei phone can tahan longer compared to others smartphone.
many people complained that their smartphone such as samsung, iphone, xiaomi and etc have lagging issue and fragile.
my friend used huawei phone for 4 years and above but the phone did not bring any trouble to him.
days ago, we met each other. im considering to buy new phone and he recommended me huawei p9, u can try to take a look for its spec
http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_p9-7972.php

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2016 10:32 AM | Show all posts
huawei okla.. 7/10

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2016 01:55 PM | Show all posts
my wifey guna huawei honor 5x ok je setakat ni....smooth and the battery last longer about 2-3 days medium usage  

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2016 09:28 AM | Show all posts
my friend pakai huawei mate 8..gambar mmg cantik cuma iols rase screen dia dull sikit,entahla kalau honor 5x yg lagi sorg pakai tu nmpk la bright sikit screen dia,cantik je bila tgk screen

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2016 09:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Huawei smartphone have the best camera and great photo quality. https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759529595906/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-9-2016 07:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Huawei smartphone have the best camera and great photo quality.
https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKinivideos/10153759529595906/

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2016 08:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm currently using Huawei P9 and I'm super happy with it. They have something called the Customer Experience Management (CEM) to make sure that all their customers are satisfied. Not only that, they also provide security managements and services! Good Job Huawei!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-9-2016 08:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm currently using Huawei P9 and I'm super happy with it. They have something called the Customer Experience Management (CEM) to make sure that all their customers are satisfied. Not only that, they also provide security managements and services! Good Job Huawei!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2016 09:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Based on my experience with Huawei P9 lite,it is proud to say that I am so content with my Huawei phone! setting aside many low expectations,this Huawei phone has definitely amazed me in many ways. The battery lasts longer than I had expected,it comes with a good camera,it was cheap and affordable,and it does not lag like many phones I've used in the past. I definitely recommend Huawei for you! bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2016 06:01 AM | Show all posts
iPhone always had the best user-experience in my opinion.

Follow the discussion here:
Bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2016 12:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
swimswim replied at 1-8-2016 12:24 AM
I was thinking about buying 3rd phone for office usage and huawei comes to mind.

(yes,i admit.cel ...

I am using the Huawei Mate 8 since one year ago. The Huawei Mate 8 is the latest phablet by the Chinese phone manufacturer. It's a premium device all around and it comes with a affordable price unlike Apple. Their phones are famous in overpriced and overrated too. The Huawei Mate 8 comes with an extra large battery capacity that a mere charge of 30 minutes will still provide a full of use to their users. The camera of Mate 8 is great. It has a 16MP back camera and 8MP of front camera. The camera gives out a good dynamic range and pleasing colours. The performance of the phone is super fast and it isn't lag. Next, I like the speaker of the mate 8 too. Even if I'm in a noisy environment, I'm still being able to listen to the sounds. In my opinion, Mate 8 is the best 6 inch phone today.

bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2016 04:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I would suggest Huawei Honor 8! It has 5.2 inches of screen display which is just nice for office use. Internal memory space is up to 64GB, with 4GB RAM plus the octa-core processor makes things work quickly and efficiently! Just in case if pictures are needed to be taken,you can simply flash the 12mp rear camera and 8mp front camera, the pictures taken are of great quality and high definition. Totally a great choice over brands like Samsung, Apple and others in terms of price too.

bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2016 05:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I had a great experience by using Huawei. The satisfaction it gave me is way more than I expected from its price.
bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2016 07:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I love using Huawei P9 Lite because the battery life lasts very long and it is light to be carried!

bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2016 06:21 PM | Show all posts
huawei p9 is my perfect choice after exploring into the smartphone features that have a better camera, good battery lifespan with a user interface similar to iPhone but runs on an android platform. Enough said.

bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2016 06:58 PM | Show all posts
I would rate 9/10 for its camera. Saw lots of good reviews online.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2016 08:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
huawei is one of the fastest growing mobile phone brand around. Now, with its revolutionary partnership with Leica, it brings an amazing leica lens to the new P9 to help you capture moments worth remembering the best it possibly can.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2016 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Ramai sangat MN bercakap sesama sendiri nak promote telefon.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2016 10:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
spiderman80 replied at 19-9-2016 10:20 PM
Ramai sangat MN bercakap sesama sendiri nak promote telefon.

Miyahahahaha i know right?too obvious

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 06:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.157624 second(s), 43 queries .