Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 4960|Reply: 21

[Buku] Buku self help/motivation pilihan anda

[Copy link]
Post time 3-8-2016 09:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Sesape forumer kat sini boleh kongsi any buku self help yang elok utk bacaan semua
Lets me start:

My all time fav: how to influence people and friends by dale carnagie

Mmg elok utk improve relationship utk personal or work.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-12-2016 12:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lilfat replied at 3-8-2016 09:01 PM
Sesape forumer kat sini boleh kongsi any buku self help yang elok utk bacaan semua
Lets me start:

La Tahzan - Don't Be Sad
By Aidh Abdullah al-Qarni

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2017 08:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
All the Habits title tu

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 02:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The rules to break by Richard templar.....tolonglah baca..mmg best sgt

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2017 02:45 PM | Show all posts
sy pn bc buku La Tahzan tu... btl2 manfaat utk kite yg pnh ade kehilangan org yg kite syg...
byk membantu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2017 03:39 PM | Show all posts
tifa_leo replied at 13-3-2017 02:45 PM
sy pn bc buku La Tahzan tu... btl2 manfaat utk kite yg pnh ade kehilangan org yg kite syg...
byk me ...

tq kredit

Comments

no prob  Post time 13-3-2017 03:50 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-3-2017 07:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Be like Bill.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2017 08:55 PM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2017 01:56 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Life is an open secret - zabrina a.bakar

La tahzan

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2017 08:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The Last Lecture, Randy Pausch

God Never Blinks, Regina Brett

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2017 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Chicken Soup for Soul tmsk buku motivational x?
i suka baca compilation stories dlm buku ni.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2017 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Reclaim Your Heart- Yasmin  Mogahed.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2017 05:33 PM | Show all posts
La tahzan juga dan buku-buku hamka

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2017 08:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by polkadotdee_5 at 26-5-2017 08:56 PM

Chicken Soup for the Soul (bukan buku resepi ye ), pinjam library sekolah je dulu. Nak beli mahal sgt hehe
Ada byk category, pilih jer yg mana sesuai dgn diri

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2017 09:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
When I was depressed 4 years ago, I discovered this book by accident. Titled The Happiness Project. Really took me by surprise because the book is very interactive since she (the author) divided the chapters according to 12 months of the year.

Each chapter has different objectives, filled with tasks but made so relatable. The author narrates each chapters based on her experience; so we could feel how each chapters built up and porgresses. Which I felt like making progress, rotooo!

I highly recommend this book for those who wanted a little nudge in their life. On how to pursuit your own happiness in simplest way. Which I now understood that looking for my own happiness is not selfish; it's certainly empowering and also benefited the people surrounding me.

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2017 06:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by hunny_sapik at 27-5-2017 06:35 AM

I have read the following self help/motivational books:1. Chicken Soup for the Soul
When I was a teenager, I read the original series and Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul. Whilst being pregnant for the first time, I read the Mother's Soul series. The stories in this series are heart wrenching, and gives you support and the motivation needed to get through your life's hurdles. As the stories are based on true rendition of what had happened in the author's life, you will realize how lucky you are and what should be the priority in your life.

2. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
My dad have this book since I was young. He was using this book to help build his business (though he fails, and Kiyosaki had been declared bankrupt, hehe).

Quoted from Wiki: Rich Dad Poor Dad is a 1997 book written by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter. It advocates the importance of financial independence and building wealth through investing, real estate investing, starting and owning businesses, as well as increasing one's financial intelligence to improve one's business and financial aptitude. Rich Dad Poor Dad is written in the style of a set of parables, ostensibly based on Kiyosaki's life.

3. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven R Covey
I get this book for free when attending a training course by this title while working in an engineering company. I think this is one of the most common training course in any companies since my husband also have this book. If you want to succeed in your career, or go up the career ladder, this is the book to read. It encompasses the personality ethics of highly effective people based on their seven habits.
From Franklin Covey: Habits are powerful forces in our lives. They determine our level of effectiveness or ineffectiveness. The purpose of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is to help you lead your life in a truly effective way. They represent a proven process of personal and interpersonal growth that can have an immediate and lasting impact.
As relevant today as when Stephen R. Covey first wrote them, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is based on principles of effectiveness that endure.   

Habit 1: Be Proactive®
Achieve extraordinary results by consistently executing their R & I (resourcefulness and initiative) to break through barriers.

Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind®
Develop an outcome-oriented mindset in every activity they engage in—projects, meetings, presentations, contributions, etc.

Habit 3: Put First Things First®
Eliminate energy and time-wasting tendencies by focusing and executing on the team’s wildly important goals with a weekly planning cadence.

Habit 4: Think Win-Win®
Lead teams that are motivated to perform superbly through a shared expectation and accountability process.

Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood®
Create an atmosphere of helpful give-and-take by taking the time to fully understand issues, and give candid and accurate feedback.

Habit 6: Synergize®
Demonstrate innovative problem-solving skills by seeking out differences and new and better alternatives.

Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw®
Tap into the highest and best contribution of everyone on a team by unlocking the total strength, passion, capability, and spirit of each individual.

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-5-2017 06:43 AM | Show all posts
4. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
I read this book during my university life back in 2009. So yester years! Lol. It actually focuses on the Law of Attraction. Basically, if you want something so badly, you can get it by being insistent on your wants. Be positive, and think positively will results in your life changes.

Quoted from Wiki:
The Secret posits that the law of attraction is a natural law which determines the complete order of the universe and of our personal lives through the process of "like attracts like". The author claims that as we think and feel, a corresponding frequency is sent out into the universe which attracts back to us events and circumstances on that same frequency. For example, if a person thinks angry thoughts and feels angry, the author claims that said person will attract back events and circumstances that cause them to feel more anger. Conversely, if the person thinks and feels positively, they will attract back positive events and circumstances. Proponents claim that desirable outcomes such as better health, wealth, and happiness can be attracted simply by changing one's thoughts and feelings. For example, some proponents believe that using "the Secret" can cure cancer.[8] However, there is no scientific justification for such a claim.

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2017 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Takdir itu anugerah... tajuk pun dah mengambarkan motivation yang tinggi

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2017 11:32 AM | Show all posts
"Who Moved My Cheese"

An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2017 03:28 PM | Show all posts
my fav book.. You can heal yourself by Louise Hay

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.115012 second(s), 63 queries .