Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: winsonyu

Lessons of Life - Relationships

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 24-8-2016 09:47 AM | Show all posts
blackwidowbae replied at 23-8-2016 07:14 PM
Makcik paham winsonyu oii...kalau cikki2 haruslah makcik simpati dan kasihan kalau sheolls di tm ...

errmmm...tak paham sangat..hehhehehehhehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2016 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Good sharing winson ,

Interesting....continue your writing...mungkin boleh jadi pedoman dan panduan berkaitan cinta, emosi, maslaah peribadi dan berhubungan sesame manusia..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2016 10:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 24-8-2016 09:47 AM
errmmm...tak paham sangat..hehhehehehhehe

Tak paham tak pe u n me both tak rugi RM pun just rugi masa n tenaga typing comments jah   

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2016 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Part 2.... x best lah hahahaha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2016 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Vanilla_lette replied at 24-8-2016 10:19 AM
Good sharing winson ,

Interesting....continue your writing...mungkin boleh jadi pedoman ...

Thanks alot

Yes..thats my intention...to share with others my experiences and about relation to help others

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2016 10:56 AM | Show all posts
juecy replied at 24-8-2016 10:38 AM
Part 2.... x best lah hahahaha

For u mestilah tak best coz ure having a good marriange with less arguments and know how to communicate
But not so many ppl are as lucky as u

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-8-2016 11:15 AM | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 24-8-2016 10:56 AM
For u mestilah tak best coz ure having a good marriange with less arguments and know how to commun ...

temperature cpt naik....
Cool Chill Bro

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2016 11:35 AM | Show all posts
juecy replied at 24-8-2016 11:15 AM
temperature cpt naik....
Cool Chill Bro

hahhaha...tak naik lah
well...that is the truth about u though...hehehehhehehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-8-2016 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Part 3

Ok. topik ni mugkin banyak yg tak pandai lagi ataupun langsung tak akan buat....dalam percintaan, selalu ny kita akan leka dan percintaan akan semakin pudar sbb we just take it too easy and in the comfort zone....sampai satu tahap, we are just going through the routine dan hilang excitement masa mula2 bercinta

so kadang2 lelaki atau prempuan perlukan ayat2 yg manis or something like a love letter to know what is our status in the relationship and how we are important to our partner. Winson suka tulis ayat2 manis sbb coz she will be touching and love me the same again.....winson akan bagi contoh apa yg i maksudkan tentang ayat cinta atau love letter.

My dear baby,
Knowing you have been my most wonderful time of my life. If I were to re-live my life again, I would want to know you much earlier. You have brought joy into my life and brought life back to me. Though we are so far apart, you have always been deep in my heart and I always count the days to celebrate our monthly anniversaries together. And I also make it a point to count the days where we will be together again.

I thank you for all the times you have been supporting me in my life and to motivate me. Having someone to love me as I am is very rare and I do appreciate and cherish what you have done for me. You had been my wonderful princess, my cute cute baby, my lover, my greatest gf, my motivator and my lifeline.

I yearn to be able to see you again to hold u tight in my arms, to have a great long kiss, and to be able to hug u to sleep every night. And to be able to go for holidays together and to just enjoy the time of each other.

I pray and hope that I can continue to be your pillar of support in times of your happiness and sadness as I wish to be the person that can share your happiness and burden your sadness together.

Your love, your prince
Winson Yu

So itu dia. walaupun saya tak boleh tulis ni utk dia lagi, tapi I masih boleh tulis mcm ni utk the next person I fall in love. Like I said, ayat mcm ni mungkin banyak org tak akan tulis mcm ni. Baik perempuan atau lelaki, u boleh tulis dan bagi dia surprice melalui email ataupun whatsapp...And trust me, you will be able to really touch the hearts of your partner...Mcm yg I tulis kat Part 1, we use our heart and emotions to feel and think most of the time. Once ure able to touch the heart, the rest will be easy and you will be able to maintain the relationship

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2016 12:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 24-8-2016 11:55 AM
Part 3

Ok. topik ni mugkin banyak yg tak pandai lagi ataupun langsung tak akan buat....dalam perc ...

Hi Winson,
It's been a while but the last time we communicate, u were still wiz her. My first thought when u told me about tht girl was..."she's way too young too settle down".
But love is blind...or more accurate, manusia yg buta when it comes to love. We usually let our hearts rule our mind. Love is a wonderful feeling. Who wouldn't want to be in love, right?
I know that you will be ok. Maybe one day you will meet the right person to be with you forever. Don't lose hope

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2016 12:41 PM | Show all posts
intriQue replied at 24-8-2016 12:38 PM
Hi Winson,
It's been a while but the last time we communicate, u were still wiz her. My first tho ...

Hey hey hey...yes...its been a while
Yeah, im already okay...been a month already
Anyway what im writing here is for the benefit of others who are in love now...to help them in their journey...
Im not really worried about myself coz I have all that a women needs...just waiting for them to come to me and she will be the happiest

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2016 01:56 PM | Show all posts
waahhh.. berbunga jugak rasanya masuk thread ni.. mungkin sbb ayat2 ko agak indah bila dibaca wahai tt..

tt.. ko non muslim atheist ka?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2016 02:55 PM | Show all posts
terma2nkondisi2 replied at 24-8-2016 01:56 PM
waahhh.. berbunga jugak rasanya masuk thread ni.. mungkin sbb ayat2 ko agak indah bila dibaca wahai  ...

hahahhaa...sbb I pandai main ayat...terutamanya kalau ayat dari hati

Yes....chinese atheist

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2016 03:10 PM | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 24-8-2016 02:55 PM
hahahhaa...sbb I pandai main ayat...terutamanya kalau ayat dari hati

Yes....chinese atheist

aku ade tengok dlm satu episod siri the good wife.. ade richard dawkins mengatakan yg atheist walaupun hidup tanpa bertuhan dan agama, mereka ada code of moral tersendiri.. bagaimana atheist construct diorg punya moral code tu?.. adakah mereka ikut je human rights law?

atau untuk tidak lari dari topik, mungkin ko boleh kongsikan dgn para pembaca tentang kod moral seorg atheist dlm relationship  

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2016 03:56 PM | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 24-8-2016 11:55 AM
Part 3

Ok. topik ni mugkin banyak yg tak pandai lagi ataupun langsung tak akan buat....dalam perc ...

untung la sapa jadi gf u pasni winson

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2016 04:12 PM | Show all posts
antidote replied at 24-8-2016 03:56 PM
untung la sapa jadi gf u pasni winson

Memang lah untung...200%...hehehhehehehe

i say what i practise

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-8-2016 04:23 PM | Show all posts
terma2nkondisi2 replied at 24-8-2016 03:10 PM
aku ade tengok dlm satu episod siri the good wife.. ade richard dawkins mengatakan yg atheist wala ...

u analyse too much....being atheist does not been being inhumane.

I just do not want to practise any religion coz I do not want to be branded as a hypocrite, thats all coz I know i will not follow strictly the teachings. Why believe whe u dont follow right? We see so many hypocrites out there and I just dont want to be another one of that

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2016 05:00 PM | Show all posts
hi win...
lm xdgr cite. alih2 dah xde pape dgn si N.
b'tabahlah la yer.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2016 05:02 PM | Show all posts
eileen80 replied at 24-8-2016 05:00 PM
hi win...
lm xdgr cite. alih2 dah xde pape dgn si N.
b'tabahlah la yer.

Thanks eileen

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2016 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Hey winson..

Ive been reading your posts since like forever in CF and honestly ur writings in any comments is truthful and taking alot from your experienced.
Love this thread and i like each part of your life-relationship sharing.

Thanks for keeping and letting us know that love and happiness can be achieved if both genuinely accept each other and being loyal and honest is just the best policies of true happiness.

Im glad you are sharing all these with us. May you find someone, angel of your life soon.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:42 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.311026 second(s), 42 queries .