Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: winsonyu

Lessons of Life - Relationships

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 29-8-2016 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Maymay0001 replied at 29-8-2016 10:27 PM
Hey bro! Hi kawan2!!

Unlimited Deposit Bonus hanya untuk anda!!!

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-8-2016 12:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Part 5

I am currently advicing another forumer here about love and relationship. I wont mention who but just wanted to use what we discussed so that other ppl can learn from this.....she never had a real relationship before and was too afraid to do so due to so many factors.....actually she had overthink herself too much until she feared to love

Now...there is no such thing as a perfect man or women.....how perfect a person can be, there will always be weaknesses or something we may not like......we are all but humans....as im speaking to u all, I myself have some weaknesses of my own...im not perfect too...I have my own things to fix too but relationship is not about perfections....it is about  2 ppl that comes together, and accepting each others good and bad...and if we can accept these things, then we can be together forever

I have many forumer friends here who are married and they can still be happily married after so many years...how is that possible? Coz 2 ppl makes the effort to fall in love everyday and stay happy at all times...now...is that possible? Of coz...provided there is enough communication and sharing of the true heart...remember..we fell in love with our heart, not our mind.

Whether we like it or not, sometimes we need to go through falling in love and breakup a few times till we find the right one.....and fyi...its actually a good thing...coz u begin to understand diffent ppl different character, attitude etc. And breakups are a great thing if u see it the right way....I see it as experiences....it is becoz of this recent breakup that I can write so much....that I manage to.learn so many things about relationship and love, to make myself better for the next one....but if I dont have this relationship, I will never know.....make sense?

Now, whether the person will change in terms of his/her feelings later, we can never control......I always like what my mentor told me that the environment and the ppl we are with is something beyond our control...its true...but the most important thing we can control is ourselves...so many times my ex cheated on me and now fell in love with someone...these I cant control..but I could control myself and stayed true in our relationship...forgiving her, advising her and my love stayed strong to her...so, though we both break up, I am happy to say that I am not at fault and I did the best that I can do and to know that im ready for the next person to love...

So to all out there...see each thing as an experience...do not fear the unknown...be brave to experience as much as possible....these things are all preparing us to be better in ourselves and to equip us

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2016 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Hey bro! Hi kawan2!!

Unlimited Deposit Bonus hanya untuk anda!!!

Deposit minimum MYR100 keatas dan dapatkan bonus anda sekarang!!!

Hari2 miskin, bila la nak kaya!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-9-2016 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Part 6

Hey all....sorry I didnt write sooner. I hope some of you have learn some things about what I have written. Actually I just finish watching a romantic chines love story...and it was touching....you know what girls? The best guys you should find are those who can be romantic, those that uses his heart and feels. Unfortunately in these days, guys like that are hard to find.

Probably the best way to know is if he watches a love story. If he feels and touched by the movie, chances are hes a good guy and can express alot from his heart..or probably its just me...when I watch love story, I felt as though I am the guy...or the girl who felt the love

Well...as for the guys,women is actually very easy to understand and easy to be loved....all we need is just to better understand them and knows what women wants...they like to be cuddled, kissed in the forehead, to be their pillar of support, be there in her happiness and sadness, be caring to them and to love them whole heartedly. Well, its kinda easy if u have already fallen in love with her and love her a lot...you just have to show it out, express it out...make them being touched with ur actions and ur words...of coz it has to be sincere...and women being a human that feels with her heart most of the time will feel it.

Women dont fall in love with their minds....they fall in love when their hearts are being touched...

I hope and pray that many more.ppl in this forum would be able to share more threads about how ppl fell in love instead of threads of breakups, etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2016 09:15 AM | Show all posts
that's why I x suke long distance relationship....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2016 09:40 AM | Show all posts
awanjingga replied at 23-8-2016 12:44 PM
long distance relationship - me - big NO...

me too-big NO

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 8-9-2016 12:37 PM | Show all posts

lol..sometimes its not up to us to say No...bila u dah jatuh cinta...ur heart is controlling ur mind..and there is no longer logic to say whether u want or not
trust me

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2016 01:21 PM | Show all posts
want a relationship but not ready to commit. This is the thing i always encounter

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-9-2016 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Rayna90 replied at 8-9-2016 01:21 PM
want a relationship but not ready to commit. This is the thing i always encounter

U mean u or the other party? Commit in the sense of marriage?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2016 03:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 27-8-2016 02:15 PM
Hahahhaa...well, that was exactly what I said before
But when emotions come and u fall in love... ...

Thats true. I pun dulu against it. Tp now im in one.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-9-2016 03:24 PM | Show all posts
mystica replied at 8-9-2016 03:15 PM
Thats true. I pun dulu against it. Tp now im in one.

Thanks u for confirming what I said..hehehehhhee
But I do meet girls that could control their mind over their heart...but they are the ones who will over analyse things

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2016 03:59 PM | Show all posts

kalau bolehlah..
kalu hati dh suka..xtau nk kata apa...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2016 04:03 PM | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 7-9-2016 12:05 AM
Part 6

Hey all....sorry I didnt write sooner. I hope some of you have learn some things about wha ...

Women dont fall in love with their minds....they fall in love when their hearts are being touched...

ok yang ni betul ..

tapi kalau kata perempuan mudah difahami ..macam xbetul..susah nak jumpa lelaki yg betul2 memahami..

pernah dgr ..perempuan bukan untuk difahami tetapi disayangi...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-9-2016 04:12 PM | Show all posts
awanjingga replied at 8-9-2016 04:03 PM
Women dont fall in love with their minds....they fall in love when their hearts are being touched. ...

Perempuan mudah difahami....kalau perempuan tell the truth about everything and dont always hides the truth
Thats what makes it complicated..sad but alot of women cant do

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2016 06:00 PM | Show all posts
awanjingga replied at 8-9-2016 03:59 PM
kalau bolehlah..
kalu hati dh suka..xtau nk kata apa...

Jauh dimata dekat dihati x gitu

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2016 06:32 PM | Show all posts
awanjingga replied at 8-9-2016 04:03 PM
Women dont fall in love with their minds....they fall in love when their hearts are being touched. ...

memang.. susah betul nak pahamkan makhluk bernama pompuan ni..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2016 07:09 AM | Show all posts
terma2nkondisi2 replied at 9-9-2016 06:32 PM

Kau kawen kaum sejenis kau ya udah.......Tak payah nak serabut kan otak ko.....

Kahkahkah

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2016 02:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
terma2nkondisi2 replied at 9-9-2016 06:32 PM

kau nk phm ppn mmg sampai sudah x phm.kena pandai handle emosi diorang je.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2016 01:54 AM | Show all posts
sue_0684 replied at 11-9-2016 02:00 PM
kau nk phm ppn mmg sampai sudah x phm.kena pandai handle emosi diorang je.

yes yes...i sokong ayat u 200%
kena pandai handle emosi perempuan

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2016 10:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 12-9-2016 01:54 AM
yes yes...i sokong ayat u 200%
kena pandai handle emosi perempuan

sebab i pun perempuan.hihi.. kalau dia sedih ke,marah ke, frust ke, yg lelaki kena tahu nak buat apa.bila dia ada problem, x perlu pun nak bg solution, just be there and listen to her nagging.ppn suka luah dia rasa tak puas hati.bila habis, happy lah dia.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071686 second(s), 42 queries .