Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: winsonyu

Lessons of Life - Relationships

[Copy link]
Post time 18-11-2016 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Hey bro! Hi kawan2!!

Nikmati bonus deposit anda dialu-alukan pada deposit pertama, kedua dan ketiga anda sehingga 254% sekarang !!!

Hari2 miskin, bila la nak kaya!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-11-2016 10:45 PM | Show all posts
Hey bro! Hi kawan2!!

Nikmati bonus deposit anda dialu-alukan pada deposit pertama, kedua dan ketiga anda sehingga 254% sekarang !!!

Hari2 miskin, bila la nak kaya!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2016 06:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 14-9-2016 10:53 PM
I know Insya Allah my dear....im not born yesterday....hahahhahahaha
Most of the time, god is wil ...

Malay muslim here sll gune excuse insyaAllah as excuse. As u said almost 100% no la tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-11-2016 10:53 AM | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 21-11-2016 06:39 AM
Malay muslim here sll gune excuse insyaAllah as excuse. As u said almost 100% no la tu

Hahahahah....well...sad to say I agree with u

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2016 06:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
awanjingga replied at 18-11-2016 12:42 PM
kalu mcam ni gayanya..xde harapan la..
angkat kaki je dik..buang masa je kalu tunggu pun...

Dah angkat kaki pun....tu lah memula kemain bersemangat siap ckp yakin tu lah ni lah...ujung2 ada masalah sikit dah give up. Xpelah...aku percaya pd kuada Tuhan. Aku berserah je....biarlah dia nk tunggang terbalik melingkup pun suatu hari aku harap dia sedar ngan perbuatan dia mainkan perasaan org lain...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-1-2017 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Sorry to my fans who have been waiting for so long...was trying to find more ideas of what to write

One of my favourite hobbies is to watch romantic movies. Yes, I can hear alot of ppl conplaining now that romanctic movies areand very unrealistic, superficial and so forth. But to me, I like to lose myself into the character and I actually feel the sadness, the joy and the happiness of the actor and actresses. And its a great feeling, though I sometimes feel gloomy after watching a sad story.

Why ppl likes to watch it is becoz it gives a sense of fantasy, a hope of what they want their love life should or would be, and there is nothing wrong about it. In fact, we can learn from these movies to be more romantic and more tune in to the needs of our partners when we ourselves are in love. Thats how we learn to be better in our relationships. Definately not from mistakes coz the scary truth is that sometimes, we ourselves do not actually know what our mistakes are or what really went wrong. You will notice everytime when there is a breakup, either parties does not want to tell the other the reason. Even if they do, sometimes our ego is so strong that we are unwilling to accept it.

To be continued...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-1-2017 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Communication is the only way

One of the worse thing that can happen is when a woman is not open to share her feeling openly to her partner but expects that man to understand her. Let me tell u this, it will never happen. I always say that guys are the dumbest creature on earth(no pun intended). Why? Coz we dont read minds like in the series Criminal Mind, we dont have a Masters in PSychology and we are definately not psychic. So that leaves us with full of ?????? in our head.

Most guys including me dont want the emotional drama coz we like it simple. We like our partners to tell us whats going in her mind, straightforward, no spinoff of "Do you wannna be a millionaire" type of questions. Just clear simple answers to why are u sad, why are u angry, whats wrong, etc. Ironically after years of preaching about communication between partners, a woman told me that the women sometimes cant answer is becoz they themselves do not even know the answer. Thats a fact I cannot deny too. We see alot of millenials right up to 30s that are being slaves to emotions. Something that when it comes, its hard to control. No reason, no explanation. Some girls here will know what im talking here.

But then, there are solutions to it. And its not the "pls control ur emotion" lesson. Its about telling ur partner ure in that emotional phase and would like some quiet time. Guys will understand this and let u have ur me time. Or even, openly discuss what emotional issues that ure having. Let it out so that the guy is not left standing with ???? That is why open communication, 2 way conversation helps to understand each other. Guys need this every step of the way. And then all has been said and that guy still do not understand, kick his balls and throw him out...hahhaha...kidding... well, some girls have known these kinda guy too.

My ex when I knew her was not that type of openly sharing her emotions. I had a hard time understanding her at first. There bound to be cold war every month... which will last for a few days...after a while, I began to understand thats her style...and that after a few days she will be fine...and how she explains to me is not face to face...but a written email...over time, I accepted this coz at least I understood what happen, and that writing email to explain to me is her method to be able to express freely whats in her mind and heart. Thats alright, anything goes as long as communication is there. However there is another short cut way and that is to share it immediately to ur partner. Saves so much time, u guys can talk about it, understand each other, give assurance to the issue or just being her emotional support and then hug and kiss...faster isnt it?

to be continued....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-1-2017 05:13 PM | Show all posts
I always believe that when you do good, there will always be good karma coming back to you. Be it in relationship or even life. I had my fair share of being played for a fool, being used, being treated like an ATM but thats alright. I will still continue to be kind to others knowing that someday that person will be touched.
I was strolling around one day and I stumbled into that famous Uncle in Damansara Utama. Some of you may have read about his story as it went viral in Facebook. Remember that time a person ordered 150 soft toys from him and then no show? Well, a good Samaritan posted it on FB and it went viral. Less than 2-3 hours later 90 toys from that was sold out. I remembered people came and bought in bulk from him. Even Vivien from MyFM even called Uncle and wanted to take up everything but what was left was just 60. And she did took the rest.

I decided to sit down with him and just talked. Even got his assistant to buy coffee for Uncle and herself. Mind you, Uncle is chinese and the assistant is a 20 yr old malay tudung girl. Who says Malaysian doesn’t practice different races caring for each other. Because she is almost the same age with Uncle’s son, he treated her like his own daughter as she is a hardworking girl. He even have plans to pass this business to her someday soon. Uncle is now 60 and his son is graduating soon. So he does deserve good life soon.

So I found out that Uncle has been selling soft toys for 16 years since March 2001 for a living and has been at Damansara Utama since May 2015. And because of this, he was able to bring up his son all the way till now. And because of another kind soul, he can open shop there without any disturbance and even helped to get his son on a scholarship to study Engineering in USA.

From my chat with Uncle, he is definitely a humble man who had kept his price low for many years. Why? Coz quantity is better than big profits but only few buyers. And with the uncertain economy, his business is not really affected. People can still afford to buy soft toys for kids and partners.

Thanks to alot of kind souls out there, alot of doors has been opened to this Uncle. And why wont it be, an honest man making an honest normal living just to get by.

So I write about this reminding us that 2017 is a great start to remind us to be kind to others and many doors will be opened eventually. And a good article to usher in the Chinese New Year, Year of the Rooster.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2017 06:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
[quote]winsonyu replied at 25-1-2017 05:13 PM
I always believe that when you do good, there will always be good karma coming back to you.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2017 08:26 PM | Show all posts
I'm in an LDR and I won't say that it is an unfortunate. I read somewhere which point out that LDR is the absolutely ideal conditions for true love to thrive. Of course, like any other relationship, it is not easy, especially for the couple that lives in two different time zones. You can't be there physically to ensure everything is alright. Sometimes, he's anxious and I'm scared; he has trust issue while I'm dealing with insecurity; he craves to be wanted and I'm craving for the attention; he wants some drama and I just want a stability. Yes, memang laki dengan perempuan have two different views. Mcm TT ckp, female ada tendency to think too much and create the idea that the bf will leave her sooner or later, I think this is a defence mechanism for girls kot supaya x patah hati sangat. Dan lelaki, idk, I don't really understand men tbh

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2017 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Hey bro! Hi kawan2!!

30% UNLIMITED DEPOSIT BONUS hanya untuk anda!!!

Membuat deposit dengan mendapat tambahan 30% bonus deposit

cepatlah sertai kami!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2017 01:51 AM | Show all posts
veYron replied at 25-1-2017 08:26 PM
I'm in an LDR and I won't say that it is an unfortunate. I read somewhere which point out that LDR i ...

Wow girl...I love ur writing...u really know to write and to express urself very clearlyLDR is nothing to be unfortunate about when live comes into the picture...we have to live with it, fight to be together....dulu I tak suka LDR but like I said, ure akready in live so no choice

Yeah I was the one who was in a diff time zone with her..and ure damn right about trust issues, insecurity, drama,attention,instability, etc

this is a defence mechanism for girls kot supaya x patah hati sangat.-----ure absolutely right coz my ex had exactly that...but then not to say that I will leave her at all, and becoz she did that way, it leaves some space to find another...but thats okay...already forgive her for what she did and its normal human behaviour in all aspect.

Guys may be more less complicated...but I cant speak much about other man coz I dont know how they think....but I can speak for myself...hehhehehee

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2017 04:45 PM | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 26-1-2017 01:51 AM
Wow girl...I love ur writing...u really know to write and to express urself very clearlyLDR is not ...

Thanks, glad we can share our opinion here!

I guess female are more in touch with their subconscious mind, they were well aware of every subtle movement; verbal or non-verbal. Not that girls don't want to explain why they feel irritated with their partner, sometimes they don't realise why they feel that kind of strong emotions. Well, she probably picked up on emotion from last week's conversation which annoyed her so much.

Things about men that I don't understand is their actions. I read books such as  "Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps" and the famous "Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus". One of the theory is that men are like rubber bands. Man can get very close to a woman but up to some extent where he will pull away until he starts missing his girl then he will come back. If girls have PMS, I think boys have this period (no pun intended). Not sure about you but maybe you can explain this part. Cause I realised this happened, not just in my relationship but others as well.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2017 11:54 AM | Show all posts
veYron replied at 26-1-2017 04:45 PM
Thanks, glad we can share our opinion here!

I guess female are more in touch with thei ...

Sorry dear for the late reply...was busy celebrating my birthday yesterday.

That is why for a relationship to work...communication is important as mentioned earlier. This applies too for both guys and girls...besides what u mentioned, sometimes ego comes into the picture too.

Well...I dont quite read those books though...im based on my own experiences and other as well as watching alot of romantic movies...yes that helps....so that is why I understand women more than understanding guys. Thats is why I prefer to comment based on my own words and understanding and thus nobody can find my advices from any books.
Probably some guys  back off when he feels that the girl is kinda cold...or less reply...and then quickly move on to someone else...and then come back later when he feels bored...or maybe was busy with work...or even just plain dont wanna reply.

Then again, im bad at courting and flirting...but once I get a girl as my gf I will pour everything on her....time, attention, making her my most important thing in my life, etc. Even making sure that all her whatsapp messages are replied immediately...I know I have to do that coz alot of girls do complain they dont get this from their bf

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 09:49 PM | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 27-1-2017 11:54 AM
Sorry dear for the late reply...was busy celebrating my birthday yesterday.

That is why for a r ...

hey... I want to say thank you for your writing. Now I realise that I one of the things that can ruin a relationship is yourself. I almost sabotage the relationship. I was paranoid I guess and took people's opinions too seriously.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2017 01:54 AM | Show all posts
veYron replied at 3-2-2017 09:49 PM
hey... I want to say thank you for your writing. Now I realise that I one of the things that can r ...

You are welcome...

During my days, there were alot of ppl that were giving their opinions as well..some were true after that and some dont.
But being the stubborn guy that I am, I prefer learning it myself and just going all out. If it fails, then too bad, accept it, wont regret and move on

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-3-2017 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Nak up page n I utk sesiapa newbie yg belum baca

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 03:02 PM | Show all posts
speaking of LDR.. i think it is not for everyone. it is not easy to stay faithful to someone esp when that person is not around. things got worse when all ur friends have their partners around and u always be the third wheeler. its way too lonely and depressing.

ive been in one and i think i only  got lonelier every time i spoke or skype with him..
there were times when i almost cheated on him but thankfully my conscience always guide me back. it was hard but we survived.

to those are in LDR, good luck and all the best!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2017 04:21 PM | Show all posts
ramaramu replied at 9-3-2017 03:02 PM
speaking of LDR.. i think it is not for everyone. it is not easy to stay faithful to someone esp whe ...

Yes...u are right...its never easy having a LDR

Byw...did u read all my episodes here?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 04:28 PM | Show all posts
winsonyu replied at 9-3-2017 04:21 PM
Yes...u are right...its never easy having a LDR

Byw...did u read all my episodes here?

i have yet to read all. i read the first three.. good write up tt.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 02:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.103303 second(s), 42 queries .