Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2475|Reply: 10

reviews of Huawei P9

[Copy link]
Post time 18-9-2016 03:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
bit.ly/WWPVideo1
I have been a big fan of apple all these years but the P9 smartphone that launched by Huawei recently caught my attention with its Leica lens. Anyone has bought it? Mind sharing the phone review?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-9-2016 09:03 AM | Show all posts
By teaming up with Leica, Huawei has gone further to deliver a great device by reinventing smartphone photography https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759503480906/

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2016 10:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
For Android system's user, Huawei is the best phone to use based on their top security and great features of hardware and software. High quality of camera, dual SIM support, and last but not list, and affordable low retail selling price.
bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2016 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Huawei has become a globally recognizable brand and a serious contender for Apple and Samsung lately. The Huawei P9 is co-engineered with Leica, creating a stunning dual-lens camera in a smartphone. More light and better clarity, for amazing photos and videos.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Have been using iPhone for the past few years and recently switched to the Huawei P9 with glee. It's my first foray into Android. There was some getting used to but my experience has been a good thus far. I think the P9 is a well designed phone. Fits to my palm perfectly (maybe because I've got big hands). I really like the knuckle functions because it adds to a new user experiences than the usual smartphone. The camera functions gives a slight edge to the iPhone because you can do a lot more than the usual stuff. All in all, I don't think I'll be switching any time soon.

bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Eventhough i'm an android phone user, i do agree apple users have the best user experience, in android, we often see something like 'this..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-9-2016 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Eventhough i'm an android phone user, i do agree apple users have the best user experience, in android, we often see something like 'this program had stopped' or it might hang a little, i used samsung s3 previously, and its so slow and lagging that made me wanted to throw the phone everytime i use it... really hope android will improve its system as they are supporting more users than apple does... i still supports android phones though!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 02:13 PM | Show all posts
It's a step up moment to android phones. Huawei will do great if it provide users an affordable price . Huawei has dual lens as well .
Huawei no lagging and slow motion

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2016 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Photo quality wise, I'd rather go for the Huawei P9 as it's using Leica lenses which is a renowned company in the photography world. Apple and Samsung are more towards performance than photography

Video : https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759503480906/

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 02:26 PM | Show all posts
The HuaWei P9's camera is no doubt one of the most interesting I have seen this year. The dual-lens array that can refocus pictures after they've been taken. P9 has now rounded up a selection of other smartphones that have dazzled us with their impressive camera work!

Video : https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759514855906/

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Huawei P9 currently have the best security in the market, beating iPhone and Samsung with its 12 patent rights relating to 4G technology, user interface and operating system.

bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075139 second(s), 42 queries .