CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1875|Reply: 7

Can't decide which phone brand to consider.

[Copy link]
Post time 20-9-2016 08:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Why Samsung isn't my no.1 choice.

I've been using the Samsung Note 3 for about 3 years now. I loved it & I thought that it was a great phone because the brand is known to be innovative. I loved the fact that the Note pen comes in handy and allows me to doodle on it but like any phone after prolong usage, it starts to dissapoint. Example: Software hangs, battery life failing, image quality isn't as good as it used to be, etc.

Was even thinking of getting the Note 7 until the recent news about how it exploded.

I guess Samsung really just want to push out their products so that they could compete with Apple hence they skimmed down on quality control. Just my thoughts.

Not to mention, I'm considering a new phone and my focus is to get something which can obviously capture good quality picture as well.

Apple would be my idea choice if it wasn't for the price which is obviously an overkill. My heart is with the iPhone 7 but I'm also having mixed feelings about Huawei and their Leica lens which is also just as tempting.

I'm so undecided...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2016 10:24 PM | Show all posts
For Android system's user, Huawei is the best phone to use based on their top security and great features of hardware and software. High quality of camera, dual SIM support, and last but not list, and affordable low retail selling price. No need to spend so much for an awesome Android phone anymore ;)
bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Quality of a picture in a phone is very important, after running a little research online, many have said that the Huawei P9 camera works the best in the market.

Being an #InstagramBoyfriend, my gf is constantly bugging me for pictures whenever and wherever we go.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Why choose iPhone over the other brands? Apple Maps has the new Parked Car feature. It can now automatically remember where I have parked my car. This is good for people who often lost direction of where they have parked their cars inside of big shopping malls. Last time you would have to download 3rd party apps for this functionality, now it comes with iOS 10 itself, isn't it sounds good? To get to know what others have got to say on which brand of phone to choose, do check out https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759514855906/

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Hmm, since you're not into a Samsung. I guess you can refer to this link to further understand which phone is best for you: bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Why get yourself an Apple or Samsung which costs over thousands and thousands of ringgit? Huawei have great performance time but yet it is still affordable. Not only that, the new iPhone 7 is totally overrated. Ridiculous price with barely any improvements or changes. Not to mention the explosive Samsung Note 7. Be wise. bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-9-2016 09:30 PM | Show all posts
Iphone is great in my opinion. Try going for telco plans so that your wallet doesn't burn as much. iPhone's camera is amazing, worth the investment. The price doesn't depreciate as much as well when a new iPhone is launched.

check it : bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 10:38 PM | Show all posts
With the security system,  leica lens that makes a good camera producing HD photos,  last long battery and nice design of the phone,  i believe Huawei is the best phone for me and i recommend to anyone else.

More info: bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 06:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.776186 second(s), 34 queries .