CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 3396|Reply: 20

Samsung vs iPhone vs Huawei - Which is more friendly user?

[Copy link]
Post time 21-9-2016 01:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Samsung Smartphone is a very user-friendly phone. I can really understand its system in a short time. Iphone? You need to learn it unless a week or maybe a month to really adapt yourself. Other than that, most of the apps in iphone have to be purchased. Unlike Samsung, almost all the apps is free. Thats why most of my friend turn into Samsung. Huawei? Im not really so into this smartphone because i already comfortable with Samsung smartphone.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2016 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Agreed with you. Samsung is most user friendly and satisfied most of it user in quick of time. The icons size can be customized easily, easy access to the camera and the most best features is, it battery saver mode works effectively.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2016 07:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Huawei for the win! The Huawei P9 is one of the best you can get for that price. Plus with their amazing Leica lens camera that can take high quality pictures you know it's a feature worth buying for. bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2016 09:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Obviously some apps is nicer to use in iPhone. Like snapchat, it looks better on iPhone. A fan of iPhone talking here

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2016 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Switching from an IOS to Android has never been easy to be honest. Getting use to it is rather tough but I am glad I made the call to switch to Huawei P9 due to how easy it is to unlock the screen and also how the camera powered by Leica have overtaken IPhone and Samsung pictures quality.

bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 03:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Leica lens is so nice. But I personally still prefer iPhone's camera. I don't know why.  Big fan of iPhone here.

(bit.ly/WWPVideo3)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-9-2016 03:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Personally thinks that iPhone still stands out among all the other smartphones brands that we've got today. It's speed and the IOS system beat them all.
(bit.ly/WWPVideo1)

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 03:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iPhone is more friendly than Hua Wei and Samsung. Reason why? Just because I am the big fan of Apple.

(bit.ly/WWPVideo1)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2016 03:55 PM | Show all posts
My S6 can remote control TV, Astro, Air conditioner

(bit.ly/WWPVideo3)

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 03:58 PM | Show all posts
You can now use your Iris to unlock your phone, how cool is that!

(bit.ly/WWPVideo1)

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 04:01 PM | Show all posts
The Samsung TouchWiz is much clean compare to previous TouchWiz and have less bloatware.

(bit.ly/WWPVideo1)

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2016 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Samsung S7 devices are equipped with an octa-core Exynos 8890 system-on-chip and 4 GB of RAM. One of the best high-end smartphone specification available in the world.

(bit.ly/WWPVideo2)

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 09:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iPhone for sure. I can't imagine using either Samsung or Huawei. Personally, their user interface, or more specifically Android, has much left to be desired. That being said, this is all down to personal preference. I personally love the sleekness of iPhone's design AND user interface. There are plenty of free apps in the store and it's not like the paid apps are very expensive either. If you can splurge on a cup of Starbucks, you can pay that measly RM4~~ for an app and own it for your entire life. http://bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 09:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by fionachan at 23-9-2016 09:26 PM

iPhone for sure. I can't imagine using either Samsung or Huawei. Personally, their user interface, or more specifically Android, has much left to be desired. That being said, this is all down to personal preference. I personally love the sleekness of iPhone's design AND user interface. There are plenty of free apps in the store and it's not like the paid apps are very expensive either. If you can splurge on a cup of Starbucks, you can pay that measly RM4~~ for an app and own it for your entire life. http://bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 10:17 PM | Show all posts
I think Huawei EMUI is the best simple and easy because all the app is just one swipe away and is easy to access. when comes to unlocking the phone the finger print at the back is place perfectly which i can access the fingerprint fast and easy

https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759529595906/

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 10:37 PM | Show all posts
I think Huawei P9 Leica Lens is great for minimalistic photo and it will give you the extra vibe in the phone. Not just that EMUI is great simple interface and easy to use.

https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759503480906/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2016 10:42 PM | Show all posts
I started to use Huawei phone because of a postpaid package,  and slowly realise how it is different from my previous phone of other brands.  What i like the most is the last long battery,  second no doubt the camera.  Leica lens really makes good photos!  And another one,  the security system. Most of us do not really aware of how important this system is to us.  Let me give you an example,  Huawei Mate 8 has the best security of all the phones,  it even allow to locked data from the external memory.When the phone is stolen,  the data inside is not viewable.

More info : bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 10:44 PM | Show all posts
I also think that Huawei P9 has better battery life than other and the best part is that it comes with Fast Charging

https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759503480906/

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Huawei P9 is fast its come with Octa Core processor and 4Gb ram and you can even add Micro SD up to 256 GB with a amazing chipset HiSilicon Kirin 955 and it comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and the best part of it is For selfie is 8MP !!!!

https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759514855906/

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 11:45 PM | Show all posts
I think iPhone is more user friendly. I have used iPhone 4 a couple of years ago and then after ios upgraded, I changed to android phone. But within less than a year, I switched back to iPhone cause it was way easier and simple compared to android phones.

However, you can check out the debates on android and  ios phones here >> bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 05:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.462051 second(s), 46 queries .