CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: lemonjuss

DR. MAURICE BUCAILLE masuk Islam selepas bedah Mumia Firaun.

[Copy link]
Post time 27-9-2016 04:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
HannahMontana replied at 27-9-2016 04:32 PM
setakat tu saja ko mampu komen.....?

I tanya soalan sejak bila komen....

Mohon hantuk kepala atas lantai sis.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-9-2016 04:44 PM | Show all posts
sabbath_shalom replied at 27-9-2016 07:22 AM
Kalau hantuk kepala atas karpet tu camne makcik?

Bangun berdiri lepas tu hantuk 2 kali atas lan ...

have you done it lately?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 04:44 PM | Show all posts
sabbath_shalom replied at 27-9-2016 08:29 AM
Tak lah sister.

Sister dah abis baca kitab Misneh? Dah masuk waktu shalat ni....

Have you done it lately?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 04:56 PM | Show all posts
sabbath_shalom replied at 27-9-2016 04:38 PM
I tanya soalan sejak bila komen....

Mohon hantuk kepala atas lantai sis.

kesahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh     

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 05:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Modngengade replied at 27-9-2016 04:44 PM
have you done it lately?

Anak makcik ye....tahniah makcik

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 05:47 PM | Show all posts
abangbikerz replied at 27-9-2016 12:12 PM
Maurice bucaille ni dibayar oleh keluarga diraja saudick arabica utk produce buku tu

Actually bukan semua orang terloncat loncat macam beruk bila mendengar cerita rekaan Maurice Bucaille ni kununnya (macam Neil Armstrong jugak) masuk Isle dan telah disunatkan di General Hospital Mesir Bikerz....

The men who never became Muslims: The cases of Dr. Keith Moore & Dr. Maurice Bucaille
Or do you say that Abraham, Isma’il Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do you know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? but Allah is not unmindful of what you do! (Holy Qur’an 2:140)
Just as Allah (swt) knows best the tradition which the blessed Abraham was upon; Allah (swt) knows best the tradition which Dr. Maurie Bucaille  and Dr. Keith Moore died upon.
I am hoping that in the Muslim community we can be people of integrity and truth.  I don’t want us to make claims just for the sake of trying to ‘sell’ the religion to people.  I don’t think Islam is up for sale.  I also believe in using good character and manners when inviting people to Islam; however I do not believe that we ‘package’ Islam as if we are trying to convince a group of board members to give us funding for an upcoming project.
This is what Islamic daw’ah (calling people to the faith) has become, unfortunately.
I remember a few years after I embraced Islam it seemed that the whole world was right on track. Everyone was going to be a Muslim by the year 2000!   One seemingly sincere brother recalled that Neil Armstrong heard the call to prayer on the moon!
Than came all the lectures and videos floating around about the Holy Qur’anand science!   Well, the Qur’an must be true because it talks about aliens, black holes, embryology, fingerprinting, and atoms!   Who could deny such obvious signs right?
Around this time (l would say late 80s early 90s) came the book, ‘The Developing Human’ by Dr. Keith Moore.
Apparently there was a blurb or a small piece in his book about comparing text of the Holy Qur’an which he felt corresponding to the development of the fetus in the womb.
This was latched on to and propagated far and wide.   A Non Muslim Caucasian American Doctor has now confirmed something of a miraculous nature in theHoly Qur’an!   Can you believe it?
Well, it certainly was a faith booster for me!  I thought to myself, well that is impressive indeed.  I was always wondering if I could meet this Muslim brother, but that was the problem.  Dr. Keith Moore never converted to Islam.
My friends once asked me why I don’t smoke cigarettes and I replied, ‘When the CEO of Winston smokes, than I will smoke.’  In other words if what he found was not compelling enough for him to embrace Islam as a way of life why make such a huge fuss over it?
In fact here is a video on youtube with a very dishonest title to it.
Followed by the very direct question posted to Dr. Keith Moore himself here:
Now we as Muslims could put ourselves in a state of ease and dismiss it all with a flippant remark by saying, “Well Allah (swt) guides whom he wills and leaves to stray whom he wills.
Yet there is something very frightening in revealing to Non-Muslims deep scientific statements found in the Holy Qur’an, that were not revealed to Muslims themselves; and yet not guiding that person to Islam.
In fact the ‘Islamic awareness’ web site touts both Dr. Keith Moore and Dr. Maurice Bucaille as people in the field of science that found the Holy Qur’ancontaining outstanding information of a scientific nature.  I would invite you to go to the web site and possibly cache it before it disappears.
As my grandmother used to say, “You can take the horse to the trough but you can’t make it drink.”
Another curious example is that of the late Dr. Maurice Bucaille.   A surgeon by profession his book , ‘The Bible, the Qur’an and Science’ is still being pushed today by many Muslim missionary organizations as a ‘must read‘ book.
I remember making my way through the book some time ago and walking away thoroughly impressed.    However, in retrospect I think that his over reliance upon liberal scholars that do not hold to a to a supernatural world view in dealing with the Bible was in hindsight problematic.    Also no citation of sources is very problematic.   Where are the books, periodicals and research journals that Dr. Maurice Bucaille consulted in his research?
Ultimately all this to do about the Quran and amazing scientific discoveries  Dr. Maurice Bucaille did not embrace Islam.
Here is another site which unfortunately has the misleading title “Why I embraced Islam
Read the above entry carefully.
Q: Have you embraced Islam?
A: I wanted to make    it quite clear in the very beginning that even before I learnt the first    letter of Bismillah, I was convinced that God was unique and all- powerful    and when God guided me to undertake a study of the Quran, my inner soul cried    out that Al- Quran was the Word of God revealed to his Last Prophet Mohammed    (S.A.W.).
In my book “Quran,    Bible and Science,” I have mentioned these facts and the book has met  with instant success in the entire Christian world. In this book I have devoted  myself to discuss all problems from purely academic angle, rather than that  of faith or belief which would have revealed only my personal convictions.    This was because I desired to be treated by the world as an academician rather  than a theologian. About my faith and belief, God knows what is in one’s heart. I am convinced that if I identify myself with any creed, people will    invariably dub me as one belonging to such and such group and feel that whatever I say or do, I do so from only the angle of such and such creed group. I know my fellow beings very well and understand their mentality only too well.  I wanted to assure them that all my pronouncements are based on scientific  knowledge and not on any religious dogmas.
Q: This is O.K., but since you have referred to God’s complete awareness with what is in one’s heart, may we ask what is your opinion about human heart?
Even in his book Dr. Maurice Bucaille never once mentioned that he embraced Islam.  He never finished the book with what would usually be after thoughts and a declaration of one’s faith.
Again Allah (swt) knows best in what state any human being dies in.   However, it is dishonest if we as Muslims are not transparent and use ‘bait and switch’tactics in our conveying the message of Islam to people.   That is why I am no longer apart of such organizations and nor do I have any desire to be a part of any Muslim organization that does not believe in being transparent, that uses bait and switch tactics to lure people into becoming Muslims.  Its simply dishonest.
With Allah (swt) is the final argument.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-9-2016 05:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yg Neil Amstrong kononnya masuk islam..Indonesia siap buat lagu lagi..kat youtube pun ada

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 08:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sabbath_shalom replied at 27-9-2016 03:22 PM
Kalau hantuk kepala atas karpet tu camne makcik?

Bangun berdiri lepas tu hantuk 2 kali atas lan ...

Itu bukan hantuk kepala atas lantaila...... Itulah sujud namanya,  ada pengertiannya dlm solat.  Sbg hamba Allah,  sujud mengertikan bahawa muslim tunduk dan merendah diri kpd sang penciptanya.  Sujud juga bukan sujud kosong semata. Sambil bersujud membawa harapan dan doa agar diberkati Allah dlm  segala urusan dunia dn akhirat. Semoga anda lebih mengerti bahawa Allah tak suka jika ummatnya melakukan kerosakan dlm apa hal sekalipun : tidak sesama manusia, binatang atau alam maupun menimbulkan keresahan suasana. Makanya pancaindera yg lima itulah yg perlu dikawal, jgn disalahgunakan untuk saling menyakiti dan meresahkan. Hari ini, jgn hujung jari lebih tajam drp pena!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-9-2016 09:15 PM | Show all posts
cm_matjawasp replied at 27-9-2016 05:54 PM
Yg Neil Amstrong kononnya masuk islam..Indonesia siap buat lagu lagi..kat youtube pun ada

Ramai yang menangis kesyukuran.......

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by finesse at 27-9-2016 09:27 PM
koko2 replied at 27-9-2016 12:27 PM
mcm mana muka mumia ramses 11 ni..?
bole tepek tak.?

Gambar baginda ketika muda ada..  
Ilustrasi fate go..

@dodolgemok @sabbath_shalom

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:47 PM | Show all posts
dalam bible ada tak kisah laut terbelah ni....?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nolya replied at 27-9-2016 08:46 PM
Itu bukan hantuk kepala atas lantaila...... Itulah sujud namanya,  ada pengertiannya dlm solat.  S ...

Sujud tu kalau tak nak terhantuk letak karpet...x sakit dahi.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
finesse replied at 27-9-2016 09:25 PM
Gambar baginda ketika muda ada..   
Ilustrasi fate go..

Sape ni nyah? Tayang badan jah mentang2 kekar

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Decaffeinated replied at 27-9-2016 09:47 PM
dalam bible ada tak kisah laut terbelah ni....?

Bible yang mana...kalau dalam Psalm ada ja.. Dalam Written Torah pon ada.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dodolgemok replied at 27-9-2016 09:50 PM
Sape ni nyah? Tayang badan jah mentang2 kekar

Piraun ramses 2  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Insecure   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-9-2016 09:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Modngengade replied at 27-9-2016 04:34 PM
sepatutnya sis sabbath berterima kasih pada kakak kerana menceritakan kisah suka duka sis di sihir ...

Setakat cerita pprt dari acik kepam...takda orang nak layan.

Baik orang layan kisah2 Yahudi lagi benar mengikut Written Torah....bukan sekadar gosip murahan acik2 kepam felda pprt.  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sabbath_shalom replied at 27-9-2016 09:54 PM
Setakat cerita pprt dari acik kepam...takda orang nak layan.

Baik orang layan kisah2 Yahudi lag ...

Sis midrashim tu mcm hadis kah??  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
finesse replied at 27-9-2016 09:51 PM
Piraun ramses 2

Ramses fefeeling nihon kpop ke? Dodol saspek baginda main pokemon jua dek jarum2 halus ummah jepun lantas dibunuh ibu tiru yaitu cleopatra (acik kepam cemburu kejayaan ummah jepun)   

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 10:01 PM | Show all posts
kaum penyembah api kepanasan.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 09:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.786586 second(s), 43 queries .