CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

My health and energy improved using herbs mentioned in Veda

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 8-11-2016 02:54 PM | Show all posts

It's called interbreeding. Happened when Middle Eastern barbarians came toNorth India and start raping Hindu women. Many of these women choose to killthemselves but there were a few who continued to live with these barbarians,reproducing the retards we have today in India who continuously drag thecountry into the slums.

..but thereis also who came from middle to trade in india…and God in Bible :
8So the LORDscattered them abroad from there over the face of the whole earth; and theystopped building the city. 9Therefore its namewas calledBabel,because there the LORDconfusedthe language of the whole earth; and from there the LORDscatteredthem abroad over the face of the whole earth. 10These are therecords of the generations of Shem. Shem was one hundred years old, and becamethe father of Arpachshad two years after the flood;…
…here we cansee how this generation went to India and other part of world with differences language….
Yes, therealso war in india by invaders from arab and british …this also contribute tointerbreedings…

Did you know that the light-skinned people only appeared AFTER the end of thelast Ice Age and around 7,000 years ago?

Source : http://www.livescience.com/42838 ... nome-sequenced.html

While light-skinned humans were something new in Europe, dark and brown skinnedhumans already exist in most parts of Asia. Around 9,000 years ago, it was whathindus called the Treta (3rd) Yuga when Sri Rama came.

Not sure, God created human from soil which dark brown…orkind black…the soil always dark brown….

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-11-2016 12:09 AM | Show all posts
try combine jintan hitam with camel urine   

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2016 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 9-11-2016 10:47 AM
Reborn_Atheist replied at 9-11-2016 12:09 AM
try combine jintan hitam with camel urine

vedas x tulis minum air kencing unta...itu arab punya idea ...itu jintan hitam atau  habatus sauda pun  x sembuh saya punya resdung...Muhammad ckp habbatus sauda 100 penawar.....but did not work for me

Only herbs from Vedas cure my sinus problem, increased sexual libdo and others..

Vedas banyak menulis pada tumbuh -tumbuhan ....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2016 11:04 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

Yes, therealso war in india by invaders from arab and british …this also contribute tointerbreedings…

And it is those white-skinned inbreds are the ones you find in India (especially in the North) today who drag the country down to the slums and heap of garbage because they are too egoistic to accept Hinduism can solve many of their problems.

Why do you think Hindus here in Malaysia (and elsewhere) are more successful than in India? Because many here have left India some three (or four) generations before that and their new generation able to shred off their foreign influence and find their roots again in a foreign land.

Not sure, God created human from soil which dark brown…orkind black…the soil always dark brown….

You still believe in that nonsense???  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2016 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 10-11-2016 02:35 PM

I would like to share how I been suffering from my sinus…now, sinus  is big problem and effecting  million worldwide …no permanent remedy … medication such flu medication  , anti-biotic etc….all temporary measure…
This what I have used  when I am on sinus  : nasal spray afrin, it removed the blockage but it clearly mentioned not to used more than 3 days….. I have depend on it … the blockage happened while going to bed…...unable to  sleep , waking up 4 am  for the  nasal spray….it caused side effect on my nose which swollen…. Plus all the medications flu drugs – cleaning up the nostril using kind pump water etc,…..

Yes all the herbs   pills calling   sinus - so called Chinese medication ,  candles burning to kill the bacteria  ….not working….doctor advise on surgery but          I refused…..finally I search Vedas …that is my final solution…if the herbs from vedas do not work…than surgery is  my final solution…one can google how this sinus effecting world wide with not permanent remedy…..

I guess this something do with lot         migrants coming to  this country          without going thru health test when those disease spread by air, hands-touching-sneezing etc…..in this country I think many of this migrants do not have permit and working in restaurant –hotel – clinic etc…… so more and more might will effected by strange disease carried this migrants....I'm truly  bless by  GOD to provide  me the good immune system from the herbs thru Vedas

So, Vedas is permanent solution and I found those remedy in Vedas….In name of God what I      wrote is truth…..nothing from Islam  which claimed by Muhammad Habbatus sauda(black seeds)  can  heal 100 sickness nor from the Bible….and to add again: in India one can find lot of  plants and herbs ..u cannot find other part of country ..it all in India ….Rishi went thru    meditation for years by not eating foods nor drink….some mediated 20 years without any          foods or       drinks…this melted the supreme heart and provide the secret remedy to mankind thru Maha Rishi ….Maha Rishi wrote what they heard /or listen from Divine…in the Vedas…….One should thanks the Maha Rishi and Vedas for such wonderful discovery …..After obtaining those knowledge, Maha Rishi live in normal simple life – spirituality –prayer-fasting-vegetarian and some do not engaged in sex or marrying…purely surrender  to Divine……it called ONE Divine..

Thank you Maha Rishi and Vedas

will posting true photos mine of Thanks giving to Maha Rishi and Vedas sooner.....in mean time here another photos of thanks giving which not mine but this what I can  do Thanks THEM...
I would advise peoples stop saying Hinduism is pagan god and pagan teachings…there not element of pagan here...only pagan are the corrupted hindus have polluted the teaching of Divine same goes to Christians  when the element of corrupt in the Christians teachings….The One God who appears in bushes to relieved to Moses and same God appear in India…it called God  manifested HIS  energy or essence from Divine …

Structure & Content of the VedasThe basic Vedic texts are the Samhita “Collections” of the four Vedas:
  • Rig-Veda “Knowledge of the Hymns of Praise”, for recitation.
  • Sama-Veda “Knowledge of the Melodies”, for chanting.
  • Yajur-Veda “Knowledge of the Sacrificial formulas”, for liturgy.
  • Atharva-Veda “Knowledge of the Magic formulas”, named after a kind of group of priests.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2016 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 10-11-2016 02:25 PM
And it is those white-skinned inbreds are the ones you find in India (especially in the North) today who drag the country down to the slums and heap of garbage because they are too egoistic to accept Hinduism can solve many of their problems.

...than again  hindus believed thru Aryan ..aryan are mostly from arabs-jews -European...here is the link:

The Vedas are a collection of hymns and other religious texts composed in India between about 1500 and 1000 BCE. It includes elements such as liturgical material as well as mythological accounts, poems, prayers, and formulas considered to be sacred by the Vedic religion.

Origin & Authorship of the VedasThe origin of the Vedas can be traced back as far as 1500 BCE, when a large group of nomads called the Aryans, coming from central Asia, crossed the Hindu Kush Mountains, migrating into the Indian subcontinent. This was a large migration and used to be seen as an invasion. This invasion hypothesis, however, is not unanimously accepted by scholars today. All we know for certain, mainly through linguistic studies, is that the Aryan language gained ascendency over the local languages in the Indian sub-continent. The language of the Vedas is Sanskrit, an ancestor of most of the modern languages spoken today in South Asia.

link :  http://www.ancient.eu/The_Vedas/

You still believe in that nonsense???  

Thats what it wrote in Bible...men made from clay...
so how humans create??? in your belived ???

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-11-2016 02:52 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

Origin & Authorship of the VedasThe origin of the Vedas can be traced back as far as 1500 BCE,

Trace by WHOM? Westerners? Moronic Muslims? People - like you - who still thinks that the World is 6,000 years old and that there was a great flood a few thousand years ago which wiped clean the Planet and allowed humans to repopulate?

The Vedas were timeless - which means no one knows who brought it or when it first appeared. It may not even has an actual date of creation and could be collection of generations of knowledge, passed down generation after another and finally written down in writing a few thousand years ago.

Thats what it wrote in Bible...men made from clay...
so how humans create??? in your belived ???

Man were made from flesh and blood, just like all the other sentient beings on the Planet. The Human beings are NOT some clay dolls created by the Gods as their playthings. That kind of thinking only exist in the Bible and Al Quran.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2016 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 10-11-2016 03:07 PM

Trace by WHOM? Westerners? Moronic Muslims? People - like you - who still thinks that the World is 6,000 years old and that there was a great flood a few thousand years ago which wiped clean the Planet and allowed humans to repopulate?

The Vedas were timeless - which means no one knows who brought it or when it first appeared. It may not even has an actual date of creation and could be collection of generations of knowledge, passed down generation after another and finally written down in writing a few thousand years ago.

any proof to support ? or your own assumption again??anyway the video says not from aryan..so need to research more either it from aryan or ...

or here :

Man were made from flesh and blood, just like all the other sentient beings on the Planet. The Human beings are NOT some clay dolls created by the Gods as their playthings. That kind of thinking only exist in the Bible and Al Quran.

well the Bible says made out of clay and breath into it to make alive...so we humans has HIS DNA...makes sense right??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-11-2016 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 10-11-2016 03:11 PM

I would like to share how I been suffering from my sinus…now, sinus  is big problem and effecting  million worldwide …no permanent remedy … medication such flu medication  , anti-biotic etc….all temporary measure…
This what I have used  when I am on sinus  : nasal spray afrin, it removed the blockage but it clearly mentioned not to used more than 3 days….. I have depend on it … the blockage happened while going to bed…...unable to  sleep , waking up 4 am  for the  nasal spray….it caused side effect on my nose which swollen…. Plus all the medications flu drugs – cleaning up the nostril using kind pump water etc,…..

Yes all the herbs   pills calling   sinus - so called Chinese medication ,  candles burning to kill the bacteria  ….not working….doctor advise on surgery but          I refused…..finally I search Vedas …that is my final solution…if the herbs from vedas do not work…than surgery is  my final solution…one can google how this sinus effecting world wide with not permanent remedy…..

I guess this something do with lot         migrants coming to  this country          without going thru health test when those disease spread by air, hands-touching-sneezing etc…..in this country I think many of this migrants do not have permit and working in restaurant –hotel – clinic etc…… so more and more might will effected by strange disease carried this migrants....I'm truly  bless by  GOD to provide  me the good immune system from the herbs thru Vedas

So, Vedas is permanent solution and I found those remedy in Vedas….In name of God what I      wrote is truth…..nothing from Islam  which claimed by Muhammad Habbatus sauda(black seeds)  can  heal 100 sickness nor from the Bible….and to add again: in India one can find lot of  plants and herbs ..u cannot find other part of country ..it all in India ….Rishi went thru    meditation for years by not eating foods nor drink….some mediated 20 years without any          foods or       drinks…this melted the supreme heart and provide the secret remedy to mankind thru Maha Rishi ….Maha Rishi wrote what they heard /or listen from Divine…in the Vedas…….One should thanks the Maha Rishi and Vedas for such wonderful discovery …..After obtaining those knowledge, Maha Rishi live in normal simple life – spirituality –prayer-fasting-vegetarian and some do not engaged in sex or marrying…purely surrender  to Divine……it called ONE Divine..

Thank you Maha Rishi and Vedas

will posting true photos mine of Thanks giving to Maha Rishi and Vedas sooner.....in mean time here another photos of thanks giving which not mine but this what I can  do Thanks THEM...
I would advise peoples stop saying Hinduism is pagan god and pagan teachings…there not element of pagan here...only pagan are the corrupted hindus have polluted the teaching of Divine same goes to Christians  when the element of corrupt in the Christians teachings….The One God who appears in bushes to relieved to Moses and same God appear in India…it called God  manifested HIS  energy or essence from Divine …

Structure & Content of the VedasThe basic Vedic texts are the Samhita “Collections” of the four Vedas:
  • Rig-Veda “Knowledge of the Hymns of Praise”, for recitation.
  • Sama-Veda “Knowledge of the Melodies”, for chanting.
  • Yajur-Veda “Knowledge of the Sacrificial formulas”, for liturgy.
  • Atharva-Veda “Knowledge of the Magic formulas”, named after a kind of group of priests.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2016 06:36 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

any proof to support ?

Why should I prove anything you claimed? You make the claim and show some videos from people who you have never met. For all you know, the people in that video could be Muslims (or Christians) who pretend to be Hindus. It happened before and it is likely to happen again.

So if you going to make claim that the Vedas came around 1,500 BC, you are the one who should be proving your words, not mine.

My claim is that the Vedas had no origin date. It is an accumulating of knowledge since time memorial, compiled and passed on orally from one generation to another and ONLY WRITTEN DOWN when writing was established in India.

well the Bible says made out of clay and breath into it to make alive...so we humans has HIS DNA...makes sense right??

NOTHING from your holey book (the Bible) actually make sense. If you think your book is so damn correct, then why didn't you find the cure for sinus in there?

People like you are dime-a-dozen, especially in the West. You live like p!gs and dogs and when you get sick, you look for cure elsewhere. Once cured, you crawl back to your holey book and make all kind of claim. Bloody Hypocrites.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2016 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 10-11-2016 10:11 PM
Why should I prove anything you claimed? You make the claimand show some videos from people who you have never met. For all you know, thepeople in that video could be Muslims (or Christians) who pretend to be Hindus.It happened before and it is likely to happen again.

I guess you did not watch the video? Does  the speaker support Aryan? That show how ignoranceand shooting your      stupid mouth allaround….hmmm that’s indicate you know nuts about Hinduism … I beings tofeel  u not a hindus…a pretender in thisforum : They come to you in sheep'sclothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves…is versessuit u

So if you going to make claim that the Vedas came around 1,500 BC, you are theone who should be proving your words, not mine.

It already been proof as per the scholar and academic frohindus root…again thanks for showing me your stupidity…

My claim is that the Vedas had no origin date. It is an accumulating ofknowledge since time memorial, compiled and passed on orally from onegeneration to another and ONLY WRITTEN DOWN when writing was established inIndia.

Your claimed just shaky muddy water…anyone can claimed butone need a supporting proof …which I have provide those video to support myclaimed …moreover there many links similar to the video I support…..please freeto googel  it…Thank you

NOTHING from your holey book (the Bible) actually makesense. If you think your book is so damn correct, then why didn't you find thecure for sinus in there?

Hello, I have stated in my writings  that One Divine who play HIS role to teachhis creations…This ONE divine cannot   be going around teaching same thing again and again….The ONE appear tofirst creation called Adam…
Gen. 1:26says : "Let US make man in OUR image, in
OUR likeness…..
He made firstman out of soil (it could be dark /or brown soil) and in HIS image…
Then the LORD God formed the man from the dust of theground. He breathed the breath of life into the man's nostrils, and the manbecame a living person. Genesis 2:7
This very clear simple understanding…..GOD breath stillroams around in this earth. Which I call HIS energy…as the earth belonged toHIM …so, HE taught different subject to    Rishi , sage , swami in India and   the same DIVINE brought message the time of ancient prophets inJerusalem and Isreal…

The similarities in Hindusims and Bible can be found as:
Agni puja
Bible :
And the priest shall burn them upon the altar: it is thefood of the offering made by fire for a sweet aroma: all the fat is the LORD'S.Leviticus 3:16
God commanded the priests to burn incense on the goldenaltar every morning and evening, the same time that the daily burnt offeringswere made. The incense was to be left burning continually throughout the dayand night as a pleasing aroma to the Lord. It was made of an equal part of fourprecious spices (stacte, onycha, galbanum and frankincense) and was consideredholy. God commanded the Israelites not to use the same formula outside thetabernacle to make perfume for their own consumption; otherwise, they were tobe cut off from their people (Exodus 30:34-38).

This some of the Hindu priest does by offering agni pujawith foods, incense etc….

Same goes animal sacrifice in Hindusim

Here is the Bible verses:

And offered at the dedication of this house of God anhundred bullocks, two hundred rams, four hundred lambs; and for a sin offeringfor all Israel, twelve he goats, according to the number of the tribes ofIsrael. Ezra 6:17

So before you write I would advise you do some research theDIVINE source of Energy

People like you are dime-a-dozen, especially in the West.You live like p!gs and dogs and when you get sick, you look for cure elsewhere.Once cured, you crawl back to your holey book and make all kind of claim.Bloody Hypocrites.

People like me are blessed by ONE Divine because GOD putknowleged in me to recognized the DIVINETY in me…  I am cured  because acknowleged the same DIVINE as per  BIBLE and VEDAS…I am sure DIVINE  not acknowelged you with VEDAS on herbs andplants because your heart is full of pigs opss sorry I think pig even understandone GOD Divinity but you full of evil in you thinking you know a lot but fullcrap in you mind and soul…

If you think you so smart , tell to me now, what the herb inthis forum I am taking about.. u don’t need to says full but first wordeither        abcd ef …..and middle andlast…let see whether you been touch by GOD…if not, I will ask a vengeful spirit to give you a surprise  visit …as usual I need your answer  YES or NO…me waiting

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2016 08:13 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

They come to you in sheep'sclothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves…is versessuit u

Bla bla bla bla ... Still waiting for that proof about Vedas written in 1500 BC.

It already been proof as per the scholar and academic  ...

Which scholar? Which academic? Where and when?

Your claimed just shaky muddy water…

Where did you get this bull$hit from? Chinese fortune cookie?

My claim that Vedas are accumulated knowledge do not require proof because accumulated knowledge come from a long line of generations and don't have specific starting date. Your claim that the Vedas were written down 1500 BC is an effect to put a date on a belief system that is as old as mankind itself. THAT requires proof which no one was able to do today. And I'm not going to try and prove YOUR words for your words are words of a Snake.

….The ONE appear tofirst creation called Adam…
Gen. 1:26says : "Let US make man in OUR image, in
OUR likeness…..

"Our" likness huh? That means (your) God has a weenie and goes to toilet all the time too? IDIOTS.

Agni puja

So what? You can find similarities like this almost everywhere - including among the Shamans of North America, Priests of South American and the Druids of Europe.  What does it prove?

People like me are blessed ...

People like you are Snakes, diseases upon the World. ONLY fool will think that you are any better than that Retarded_Atheist plagueing this forum or any other atheists.  

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2016 10:46 AM | Show all posts
To all those IDIOTS out there who thinks they know Vedas :-

Source :-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Hindu_texts
http://www.kamakoti.org/acall/ac-ageofvedas.html

Hindu scriptures are classified into two parts: Shruti ("śruti": what has been heard) and Smriti ("smṛti": what has been retained, remembered). The Vedas are classified under "śruti".

The term Sruti means that which have been HEARD, which means the primary means for the Vedas (before it was written down) was oral tradition. Older generation will teach the younger generation the words per words, making them memorized for a long time and then pass it to the next. The role of this task falls on the shoulders of Brahmins who has only ONE responsibility - safeguard and perserve the Words of the Vedas.

If the Buddha was born 2,500 years ago , and if in the Buddha's time it was not known when the Vedas came into existence, then the date of Vedas should be long anterior to this time. But the truth of the matter is that the Vedas are Anaadi and Nitya, with out beginning and with out end and eternal , like sound. They manifest themselves after each Pralaya (deluge). Pralaya and srshti (deluge and creation) alternate

The Old Testament speaks of the creation of the present world. According to Hindu Scriptures, there have been many creations before, and also Pralayas. The period of each Srshti and each Pralaya spreads over aeons , infinitely beyond human calculation. The findings of geology, which traces the history of the earth to a period long before the time referred to in the Book of Genesis, confirm this view of cycles of creation and deluge.

In fact, the more and the deeper the researchers of modern science, the greater the confirmation for the declarations in our Hindu scriptures. I t is futile, as it will be foolish, to discard these declarations at any time , on the ground that they do not accord with the discoveries of science known till then. For, fresh light thrown by later scientific discoveries provide startling confirmation for many of these declarations.

The difference between the Vedas and the Testament is that - THEY SPEAK OF A DIFFERENT TIME LINE!

The Vedas (which includes the Mahabratha Epics) talks about a long period of history even BEFORE there were Humans. The Churning of the Ocean is about the Cambrian Explosion (where Life suddenly burst into existence - why? Even scientists have NO IDEA). The Matsya Avatar is about the emergence of the first water-based lifeforms and so forth.

Matter a fact, the time humans emerged is spoke at Ramayana epic where the humans are pictured not as Rama the Avatar but His army the Varnaras.

Old (or New) Testament seems to be stuck in trying to create an alternative history for human race - one that has a very bleak future and one that shows God as a murderous moron with no sense of morality and humans as his playthings.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2016 10:49 AM | Show all posts

Bla bla bla bla ... Still waiting for that proof about Vedas written in 1500BC

Here one example:  

Which scholar? Which academic? Where and when?
it all in the video...
Where did you get this bull$hit from? Chinese fortune cookie? M
y claim that Vedas are accumulated knowledge do not require proof becauseaccumulated knowledge come from a long line of generations and don't havespecific starting date. Your claim that the Vedas were written down 1500 BC isan effect to put a date on a belief system that is as old as mankind itself.THAT requires proof which no one was able to do today. And I'm not going to tryand prove YOUR words for your words are words of a Snake.

You claimed is baseless without  proper study..I verydoubt you have vedas nor study it …if you cant proof, fuc@@@@ off from thisthread

"Our" likness huh? That means (your) God has a weenie and goes totoilet all the time too? IDIOTS
The Bible did not says God   weenie or goes to toilet..that show how dirty and flirty your mind…

So what? You can find similarities like this almost everywhere - includingamong the Shamans of North America, Priests of South American and the Druids ofEurope.  What does it prove?

It proof that  hindusims comes from Aryan teachings…simple asthat

People like you are Snakes, diseases upon the World. ONLY fool will think thatyou are any better than that Retarded_Atheist plagueing this forum or any otheratheistsQuote

At least Iam blessed and Divine provide me the healing method when humans still       suffer from sinus without nor remedy..
So, are yourunning away from my      question onherbs which I ask?? Just mentioned either abcde ….what is the first word AB  C D and what is last word ABCD????

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2016 01:02 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

it all in the video...

Did YOU watch the clip you have shown here? The man said that the Vedas (namely Rig Veda) created some 10,000 years ago, NOT 1,500 BC based on astronomical calculation.

You see, one of the key advantage Hindus have over ALL other races in ancient time is that they were the first to observe the motion in the celestial bodies - like the Sun, Moon, other Planets and the stars (constellation). Therefore, many of their stated historical information (like the birth of Rama, Sri Krishna etc) were very accurate due to the mentioning of certain stars at certain alignment under certain constellation.

The Bible did not says God   weenie or goes to toilet..

Then your "god" didn't create humans in his likeness. This cos we humans have weenies (males anyway) and do need to go to the toilet (both male and female). Simple logic.

It proof that  hindusims comes from Aryan teachings…simple asthat

Problem with your so-called prove is that NONE of the above mentioned race (Red Indians, Druids, Shamans etc) were ever met with one another until very recently (after world War 2). So how do you claim that they have the same teaching (this so-called Aryan teaching) when they never met?

At least Iam blessed and Divine provide me the healing method when humans still       suffer from sinus without nor remedy..

In your STUPID EGO, you seem to think that the Ayurveda were created just for you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2016 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 11-11-2016 03:47 PM
You see, one of the key advantage Hindus have over ALL other races in ancienttime is that they were the first to observe the motion in the celestial bodies- like the Sun, Moon, other Planets and the stars (constellation). Therefore,many of their stated historical information (like the birth of Rama, SriKrishna etc) were very accurate due to the mentioning of certain stars atcertain alignment under certain constellation.

In Bible too has similar passage:
2 AfterJesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi[a] from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the onewho has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have cometo worship him.”

And going into the house they saw the child with Mary hismother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures,they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh. (Matthew 2:11, ESV)3.The Visit Of The Wise Men (Matthew 2:1-12)
So seeing star , moon –planets all t his related to ancienttime of Bibical…it goes to India via aryan…simple as that..plus the Egypt   too    can predict moon and star...the eyptian have very much of aryan which came to India...the ritual, shaving hair bald, white appaeral like dhoti , incense and etc...very much similar to  Hindusim...

Then your "god" didn't create humans in his likeness. This cos wehumans have weenies (males anyway) and do need to go to the toilet (both maleand female)

I would says you     suffering kind mental tortured and confused....get help
Problem with your so-called prove is that NONE of the above mentioned race (RedIndians, Druids, Shamans etc) were ever met with one another until veryrecently (after world War 2). So how do you claim that they have the sameteaching (this so-called Aryan teaching) when they never met?

Everything started in age Nimrod kingdom which called Babel…the Bible clearly stated one language  during Nimrod times…God confused their language because Nimrod too arrogant and call himself as god   because he is first mighty hunter and he think equal to God…God scattered peoples around the global with different languages  so kingdom of Nimrod will fall and crashed …when they scattered  they    find way to India and other part of world        which know as the    Aryan in india....meaning God punished the rebellious people and their wicked leader nimrod. He confused their language. They couldn't understand each other.

Now the Brahimin are Aryan as they are mostly fair skin which look like arabs-european or even jews blood line....they consider most cleanses , faith in God and vegetarian...
Simple as that..

here is the video:

In your STUPID EGO, you seem to think that the Ayurveda were created just for you.

It was shown by Divine  to me the herbs for my  sinus problem when other failed…today manysuffering             with such problem…and you unable to tell me either      abc….hence you not touché by the Divine as you pure dark and dirty soul …such findings   only be given to              HIS Divine humans are humble like myself….Thank you                                 

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-11-2016 05:30 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

So seeing star , moon –planets all t his related to ancienttime of Bibical…

Hello ... I'm talking about Astronomical studies - of the Sun, Moon and Stars, NOT some fairy-tale stars which supposed to highlight someone coming. That nonsense is Astrology, NOT Astronomy. Do you know the difference between the two?

I would says you     suffering kind mental tortured and confused....get help

You so-called God creating humans in his image nonsense just got shot down.

... God confused their language because Nimrod too arrogant and call himself as god   because he is first mighty hunter and he think equal to GodGod scattered peoples around the global with different languages  

Let me get this straight ... your God was jealous of ONE GUY (Nimrod) who think of himself as a god and instead of striking him (Nimrod) down, he (your god) went and confused the hell out of INNOCENT PEOPLE all over the Planet??? Is your God STUPIDLY INSANE???

It was shown by Divine  to me the herbs for my  sinus problem

So Yes, you do think that Ayurveda was created just for your stupid sinus problem. WHAT AN EGO. Even the Devil don't have ego this big.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2016 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 11-11-2016 09:27 PM
Hello ... I'm talking about Astronomical studies - of theSun, Moon and Stars, NOT some fairy-tale stars which supposed to highlightsomeone coming. That nonsense is Astrology, NOT Astronomy. Do you know thedifference between the two?

Sorry to says but you          showing your stupidity again and again…the wise men saw the star base onastronomical studies thru book that Son of God will be born…before hindus, thispeoples              well verse inastronomical studies
Hebrew astronomy refers to any astronomywritten in Hebrew or by Hebrew speakers, or translated intoHebrew. It also includes an unusual type of literature from the Middle Ages:works written in Arabic but transcribed in the Hebrewalphabet. It includes a range of genres from the earliest astronomy andcosmology contained in the Bible, mainly the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible or "Old Testament"), to Jewish religiousworks like the Talmudand very technical works.
Some Persian and Arabian traditions ascribe the invention of astronomy toAdam, Seth and Enoch. Some scholars suggest that the signs of the zodiac, orMazzaroth, and the names of the stars associated with them originally werecreated as a mnemonic device by these forefathers of the Hebrews to tell the storyof the Bible. Historian Josephus says Seth and his offspring preserved ancientastronomical knowledge in pillars of stone.[1]
It clearly understoond that Aryan invasion in India base on Bibical and hebrew astronomy plus nimrod peopels..

You so-called God creating humans in his image nonsense just got shot down.

So, does Hindus create their deity thru clay until making italive…so???

Let me get this straight ... your God was jealous of ONE GUY (Nimrod) who thinkof himself as a god and instead of striking him (Nimrod) down, he (your god)went and confused the hell out of INNOCENT PEOPLE all over the Planet??

Not an issue jealous but corruption. Just like the Hinduswho have corrupted...look at India...every tom dick and harry in road streetlike beggar, lunatic are given title like god..I am sure u aware it ….Nimrod isnormal men in flesh so it wise GOD in his powerful confuse their language..
In india anyone not working(lazy) will sleeping in road side.....with foods from passbyer....later    they    been worshipped as god.....and the public will      give good remarks about this peoples that blessing work and that...but one need GOD  to seek.....it increasing from day to day when this peoples do not work and get free meals and drinks
In future talk with brain..Thank you

So Yes, you do think that Ayurveda was created just for yourstupid sinus problem.WHAT AN EGO. Even the Devildon'thave ego this big.

Those Ayurveda details obtained from Vedas…so, the Divine touch my soul to provide those verses…
…and time will come when  you will get those sinuses due unhealthy immigrants in Malaysia…let see if you able to catch the remedy in Ayurveda..
By the way, the herbs that I am taking not  only recover sinus but over all....full of  enrgery.....and anti  aging.....I believed it also provide long life .....another thing I found out, it tone up my body even I am doing simple excersie..and cutting fat ...totally amazing....I  am sure within few months my body -face will goes to 20-25 younger...
so, I am blessed  that  such herbs  shown to me...  and u?? will die with full of sickness- pollution- dieases ,old with wheel chair etc....poor u...
because God did not touch your soul yet ...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2016 05:16 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

…the wise men saw the star base onastronomical studies thru book that Son of God will be born…before hindus, thispeoples              well verse inastronomical studies

You are a deluded FOOL who doesn't know the difference between Astronomy and Astrology.

So, does Hindus create their deity thru clay until making italive…so???

The Hindus do not create their deity out of clay. They create a focus point to focus their mind toward which you probably don't understand, given that you (Christians) worship a DEAD CORPSE.

Not an issue jealous but corruption.

Was the people who were corrupted or were Nimrod who were corrupted? The verse you have shown clearly shown that it was Nimrod and yet your god went and punished the People. Why? Cos he was a jealous god. Jealous toward a human. A god with a self-confident issue.

Those Ayurveda details obtained from Vedas…so, the Divine touch my soul to provide those verses…

Bla bla bla ... I get it. You have an ego about the size of mount Everest,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-11-2016 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 14-11-2016 01:03 PM
You are a deluded FOOL who doesn't know the differencebetween Astronomy and Astrology.

i can provide more from Jews ...remember jews and Bible reading peoples invented light,telephone and etc....
So God provide balance to all.......regardless their faith and background...because Divine is ONE...

The Hindus do not create their deity out of clay. Theycreate a focus point to focus their mind toward which you probably don'tunderstand, given that you (Christians) worship a DEAD CORPSE.

Oh really, the hindus concept of creating  deity from soiland clay …giving liife by puja and mantra…it alive..so does God created first men adam thru clay soil  &  give him life…
Simple thing you do not understand, than hang yourself intree..

Was the people who were corrupted or were Nimrod who werecorrupted? The verse you have shown clearly shown that it was Nimrod and yetyour god went and punished the People. Why? Cos he was a jealous god. Jealoustoward a human. A god with a self-confident issue.

Is not jealous but corrupted elements…Nimrod  generations need to be confused theirlanguage than  his kingdom fall…God ismercy  because did not destroy themrather   scattered around the global with different language .....thats how we came with many language...simple as that..

Bla bla bla ... I get it. You have an ego about the size ofmount Everest,

My ego is not about size as mount Everest…is not about size ,  its   beyond the limit the  entire universe that’s is my ego…my ego for  peoples like u but my ego  melt     to  spirituality &           faith peoples...

Btw, can you please provide YES or NO for the vengeful spirits to visit you??? yo can pick and choose how long they can play with u:

1 day
1 weeks
1 month
1 year
or life time

last time I send small  tornado in your area on  deepavali eve...remember??? this time I give option...

Thank you...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084127 second(s), 43 queries .