CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 8420|Reply: 14

[Tempatan] The secret to Farah Tengku's millions?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 30-10-2016 04:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Social media has recently been buzzing with news that Farah Tengku has been earning millions with a new “secret system” from the United States. A source close to Tengku revealed the news by mistake, which has since been shared on Facebook and reported on national television and press. At 24 Business News, we wanted to find out the truth about these “secret money systems” that he has been using to see if they really worked.

It has been revealed that Farah has been trading with a system called “Binary Options” which initially became famous in the United States, where many people made thousands or even millions of dollars with little effort using a unique trick to always beat the market. Earlier this year, the US TV documentary show “60 Minutes” did a special report interviewing people who earned money from the system. They explained that the reason it was secret for so long is that anyone can use it. Authorities in the US have been trying to stop Americans from using the system, fearing that this new technology could create so much wealth it could cause disruption to the financial power houses that try to uphold the “status quo”. One insider, who would not be named in the documentary elaborated, “This system can make working class Americans wealthy overnight. This makes the political elite nervous as they want to maintain control”. However, outside the US, there are no restrictions over this trading technique and since January 2015 it has been estimated thousands of new millionaires have already been created worldwide.

“Binary trading is now creating many more weekly millionaires than the lottery”

A source from a leading consultancy stated “Binary trading is now creating many more weekly millionaires than the lottery. In fact, we are seeing 90% of new clients seeking wealth advice now earn their main income from binary trading. What is astounding is that many of these people were working in regular jobs, like construction, office jobs and even unemployed and now they are earning more than top stockbrokers in London, New York or Tokyo.”

As part of our investigation into these claims, 24 Business News managed to track down a Malaysian man who had used the secret system. His name is Rajit Razaki and he has published a diary of his first week’s earnings with the system. Before he started trading with binary options, Rajit was working in a low paid office job. Since then, this story has become famous on the web. We have published the diary excerpt below, with an exclusive article from Mr. Razaki himself. 24 Business News has verified the validity of Mr. Razaki’s statements to be accurate. This is just one example of thousands of people, worldwide, who have started to trade this year with Binary Options. The following diary extract is a truly amazing account of his first week's trading.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-10-2016 04:59 AM | Show all posts
My 7 Day Test with Binary Options Trading
My Results
Day One

On day one, I signed up with the simple registration form. I lodged some trading funds using my debit card. I was aware that this was 100% refundable if I decided not to continue, so I was happy with this. On the first day, I looked at the site and I could see that my balance was $250. I felt great excitement about starting to trade, after all the news about people earning huge money from that system. I “executed” my first trade, with help from the site, it was so easy. Is that all I had to do? I went to bed and decided I would check it when I got back to work the next day.

Day Two

On day two, I woke up and rushed to work. I had slept in and was going to be late for my train. When I got to the office, I checked my emails and drank my coffee. Then, I remembered, I forgot to check my trade! It was already 10:45 am, so it was almost 12 hours since I placed it. I logged into the site, feeling nervous and excited. Would my funds still be there? I felt a little anxious…

I opened the dashboard of the site. I thought at first I had made a mistake. Was this my account? I double checked the account name in the corner, yes it was mine. At that point, I almost spilled my coffee! I could see that my new balance at that time was $1,550. Incredible! In only 12 hours, while I was sleeping, the account made $1,200 profit from the $250 that I had funded. I’m glad I remembered to make a screenshot of it, so you can see below what I saw that morning. I wrote to my account manager, who was helping me at the broker, and amazingly, he was not as surprised as I was. “This is normal” he said, “In fact, we often see people earning more than that in the first 12 hours”. I was impressed, this thing was really working. For the rest of the day, I could hardly concentrate on my job.

Day Three

On day three of my trading, I was really getting into it. I could see that this wasn’t some sort of complicated system for fund managers and stockbrokers. This was easy and not only that, it was very clear how I was earning so much money. During my apprentice years, I wrote an article about day trading in London and New York. I recall that a senior trader at a firm told me that in any single day, there are billions of dollars traded on currency, oil, gold and shares. This was hard to even understand, but it is clear that every single minute, a trader can earn thousands of dollars in profit without any effort. Somehow, binary trading opens up these possibilities to all of us. It may be the most powerful money making tool ever created. On day three, I made some more trades in my account on the broker's platform. I spent about 15 minutes doing that. And another 30 minutes checking back on my trades every now and then. By the time I went to bed, my account had reached an incredible $3,736.23. I started to dream about spending this, I could pay off my credit card debt. But I decided to wait longer and see how much I could make.

Day Four

Today, things really took off. Once again, I contacted my broker and spoke to my advisor. He explained that the more money I made, the more I could potentially earn. I made a few more trades. The end of day balance was an astounding $8,785. This was much more than I earn in a year. In just 4 remarkable days, I had earned enough to travel the world with my girlfriend, first class! She didn’t even know about my success yet. I booked a table at a 5-star hotel for the weekend to tell her about this amazing story. I decided I would pay off her student debt so that she could continue to pursue her dream as a fashion buyer. This money was going to change our lives.

Day Five

On day five, I started to realise that things were getting serious. My balance had now reached $15,627.89. I felt intense joy but also just a little anxiety, if you can believe it! This was so much money in MY account. At this point, I received a call from my broker who congratulated me on my success, he also told me if I reached $100,000 by the end of the month, I could join the “Diamond Club”. He further explained that “We help create so many new millionaires that we actually have a special department that supports new millionaires to-be”. They offer advice on how to manage your new wealth. But I already have my wish list planned: I will pay all my debt, which is about 20,274 RM. I also want to pay my girlfriend’s debt as well. Next month will be my mother’s birthday, and I want to get her a great gift that she will treasure. Eventually, I will buy a new car. I walked into the Mercedes Benz showroom and took a new model for a test drive. The price tag was 223,014 RM, even though it was still too expensive for me right now, I knew I would be back to buy it in the near future without having to get a loan.

Day Six

When I woke up on day six, first thing I did was I checked my stats on my phone. I didn’t need to worry about rushing for the train, because I had already arranged for a limo to collect me that morning. Sure, the cost would be high, but I wanted to see the look on my boss’s face when I pulled up at our office in a sleek black stretch limo! I felt like Gordon Gecko in the movie “Wall St.” and it was so much fun. I decided that I didn’t want to spend every day working for minimum wage when I could earn so much working from home (if you could call it working!). I quit my job and gave a huge gift basket for all my friends in the office. Some people thought maybe I had won the lottery. I didn’t tell them about my secret. I wanted to wait and reveal it first to my girlfriend.

Day Seven

The last day of my “diary” was a Sunday. I don’t work on Sunday and today would be no different. But that would not stop my account from increasing. Trading markets are open every day of the week, so while I was reading the newspaper and drinking my coffee, my account was going up all the time. On this, the last day of my diary, I took a final screenshot of my account, which I am sharing with you today. You may need to pinch yourself to see if you are dreaming! Imagine how I felt! The final balance at the end of the week, was a staggering $27,593.65. That’s right, I had earned over $25,000 in my FIRST WEEK. At this point, I withdrew much of my funds. I didn’t want to risk losing it, although there was probably no risk at all. I left about $3,452.67 in the account and transferred over $22,000 into my personal bank account. Within 5 minutes I got a phone call from my bank manager. “We just received $24,140.98 to your bank account Mr. Razaki. Where did these funds come from?” he asked me. And when I responded “From an options tradingbroker, there was a pause. Then, he said “Ah, I thought so. You are not the first client at this bank we have seen earning large funds from that source.” Then, he invited me in to discuss investment opportunities. Imagine that… only 1 week ago, I had been declined a new credit card because of my poor debt history. I was working minimum wage, barely enough to pay the bills. Now, the manager was rolling out the red carpet and inviting me in for a private meeting.

Conclusion: As a consumer, you may have your doubts about the effects of this trading, but you should give it a try; the results are real. I experienced it myself. And there is little to nothing to lose, as the trading platform does offer a full refund on your initial deposit if you don’t want to trade. There are several sites offering Binary Trading but not all offer the best quality or guarantees, so as a special offer to our readers we have received a limited time offer that can only be redeemed here at 24 Business News. Simply follow the links we have provided you, and you will get a quality system that works; no tricks!

In these difficult economic times, everyone deserves an opportunity to earn extra cash, not just rich celebrities and bank managers that keep all the secrets to themselves. That is why we decided to expose this secret to everyone. You may not earn millions, nobody can promise this, but remember even 40,600 RM can make a huge difference. You can pay your debt, not worry about the bills or the rent, and have the holiday of a lifetime. For me, I’m still doing some trading and my preferred broker is helping me to adjust to my new status as an up and coming millionaire.

As a special, limited time offer just for our readers, when you deposit funds to this broker's trading account you will automatically receive a 100% bonus. That's right, you will get minimum $250 FREE trading money. So, you will already double your money the moment you sign up. There is NO LIMIT on how much free bonus money you can earn.

I hope you have good luck and make those extra dollars…. just like Rajit Razaki! I wish you every success.

http://www.24businessreport.com/l

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2016 05:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Farah Tengku tu wujud ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2016 05:39 AM | Show all posts
ultra78 replied at 30-10-2016 05:34 AM
Farah Tengku tu wujud ke?

Boleh hubungi talian 1Malaysia 03-8000 8000

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2016 07:06 AM | Show all posts
@spiderman80           sila jalankan tugas anda  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2016 08:16 AM | Show all posts
farah babi who?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-10-2016 09:03 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kalau betul boleh cepat kaya lu diam djam saja la

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2016 11:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ni bukan scam ke?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2016 06:05 PM | Show all posts
pesal sebut farah tengku bukan tengku farah

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2016 10:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
batmana replied at 30-10-2016 06:05 PM
pesal sebut farah tengku bukan tengku farah

Mentaliti scammer yg bodohh... x faham budaya org melayu..

Dlm sesetengah trick,  dia org letak anak & bapak ada lastname yg sama!!!     

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2016 10:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Negro...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2016 12:17 AM | Show all posts
apa benda binary option tu

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2016 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Apa benda la ni.
Malas nk baca panjang2.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2016 01:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
arghhh aku faham , tapi nk suh aku men binary option ke camne? nk men camne? tu yg aku x faham

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2016 01:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ini adalah scam.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Tyra
aaanf14Tyra
Views : 12967 Replies : 97
Wanita Sanggup Tolak Gaji RM9,000 Sebab Tak Mahu Kerja Dengan ‘Type C’.Wajar atau tidak?
YgBenarWanita Sanggup Tolak Gaji RM9,000 Sebab
Views : 10511 Replies : 84
Busana Konsert Lizah Di Temasek
KurexBusana Konsert Lizah Di Temasek
Views : 11774 Replies : 160
Edisi tambah tacang: Pengetahuan am berkenaan negara dunia
Tinot7Edisi tambah tacang: Pengetahuan am berk
Views : 8781 Replies : 52
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 292015 Replies : 7258
[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah aje, ilmu harian! VOL.7
ipes2[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah
Views : 106808 Replies : 2923
Okiee Gaiss; Team TheNoor sudah kasi kenyataan; mereka takde kaitan ngan post iklan lucah2 itu. Yang melucah tu NILOFAGROUP. Rupanya ada beza ya. Yang penting bukan salah LOFA!
esteryenOkiee Gaiss; Team TheNoor sudah kasi ken
Views : 16313 Replies : 134
Gambar iklan produknya pun.. Iklan Produk Wanita Keluaran Nilofa Guna Foto "Double-Meaning" Buat Ramai Kurang Senang
akido_kidoGambar iklan produknya pun.. Iklan Produ
Views : 33058 Replies : 363
Hefny dj sinar nikah
fair_izaHefny dj sinar nikah
Views : 9103 Replies : 69
Ramly dah keluarkan air mineral semulajadi.Anda dah coba?
YgBenarRamly dah keluarkan air mineral semulaja
Views : 3693 Replies : 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-7-2024 09:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.093611 second(s), 45 queries .