CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: seribulan

[Pelbagai] ...Adaptasi Karya Yang Korang Tonton...GANTUNG the Series...

[Copy link]
Post time 13-3-2017 04:06 PM | Show all posts
vanillaninja replied at 13-3-2017 11:32 AM
Probably the best book-to-film adaptation, ever! Movie ni keluar in 2015 but I just got the chance t ...

watched the movie ,  skipped some for speedy end. baru start baca novel ni ...   nonetheless,  love the story and the way it being told ....

chance n energy definately not on my side ...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-3-2017 04:26 PM | Show all posts
adore_a_a replied at 13-3-2017 08:06 AM
watched the movie ,  skipped some for speedy end. baru start baca novel ni ...   nonetheless,  l ...

Understood. My husband felt like it slowed down a bit (after they escaped) and large parts of it could've been cut from the movie altogether. Hope you enjoy reading the book!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2017 12:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mana2 novel yg I dah baca I takkan tgk drama/film sbb selalunya character tak sama dgn yg I imagine and I jdi geli kalau tgk

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2017 01:20 PM | Show all posts
My all-time fav:
Harry Potter
The lord of the rings
Twilight

Dah baca all the series...n of course tgk semua movie tu...best bila all the characters dah di"visualised"kan....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2017 12:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2017 12:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-5-2017 03:01 PM | Show all posts
SIDNEY SHELDON’S BODY OF WORK & SCREEN ADAPTATIONS

Oh papa, I do love you”.  This line taken from the big-screenadaptation of Sidney Sheldon’s second novel THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT somehow stuckwith me throughout the years.  Whenever Ithink of the movie or its stars, I always blurt out the line, which ultimately becamea catch phrase in my entourage (meaning my boyfriend).   It certainly sets the tone for the filmridiculous but so addictive story of love gone wrong.  In fact, most of Sheldon’s adaptations areabout bad relationships.  Whether set inWWII (THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT) or in Hollywood (A STRANGER IN THE MIRROR) orin Romania behind the Iron-Curtain (WINDMILLS OF THE GODS) no one is leftunfazed, which to trash connoisseurs like you and I is pure joy.  

The first time I ever laideyes on a Sheldon book was when RAGE OF ANGELS was topping the paperback best-sellerlists, which was around 1981 if I remember correctly.  I was in my late teens, having spent my youthreading solely horror.  But I had afriend who introduced me to the author swearing I was going to have as much ofa swell time.  At first I was a bithesitant.  How could he ever top thelikes of King, Koontz or Saul (yes, Saul)? But ultimately he did.  That’s howI came to know about fast-paced, sexually-charged roman à clefs that couldliterary blow my mind.  Strange that it occurredduring my tumultuous bouts of my own sexuality, but it did, in a big way.   From then on I was a Sheldon man, grabbingany work of his I could get my hands on. When I finished with him, I switched to Jackie Collins, then after her,Harold Robbins.   I mean, I was on a roll.  

In 1983 I became even moreecstatic when I found out there was to be a mini-series adaptation of RAGE OFANGELS on NBC, and it was going to star my fave Charlie’s angel, Jaclyn Smith.  Suffice to say I had the greatest timewatching her in it.  The TV event wassuch a rating success that it spawned a sequel (the only one not based on aSheldon novel) and many other adaptations like MASTER OF THE GAME in ’84, IFTOMORROW COMES in ’86, MEMORIES OF MIDNIGHT in ’91…   Speakingof MEMORIES OF MIDNIGHT, this one is the sequel to the megahit THE OTHER SIDEOF MIDNIGHT released on the big screen in 1977.   I saw it on TV some late night in the mid-80s.  The late Marie-France Pisier does a fabulousjob playing mega-bitch Noelle.  Herjourney from the slums of Paris to the beds of the most powerful men around theglobe makes for a fun trashy experience. And no one does it better than Sheldon since he wrote the screenplay.  

Rumor has it that Susan Sarandon,who plays the other lead (Catherine), refuses to talk about the film, that she’seven omitted it from her filmography.  Ashame, for I certainly would be interested to know of her input; howevernegative it may turns out to be.  As forSheldon’s later works, though not all slam-dunks, they always brought me joy.  They still do today with author Tilly Bagshawe taking over after his death in 2007.  But one thing’sfor sure:  there will never be anotherone like him.  He was the best in thebusiness.  So rest in piece, dear sir.  But your are surely missed.  

Until next post—Martin

Posted byAuthorfanat02:18

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-5-2017 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 4-5-2017 02:08 PM

Harold Robbins, a great storyteller, the worlds 5th best-selling author and by his own admission, 'the greatest writer in plain English.' He grabbed the attention of over 750 million readers worldwide and when I say grabbed, I mean he captivated his reader or listener from the very first sentence....they tore through his pages as though they were with with him as his fingers flew across his keyboard creating page-turning characters and a story that made them only want more.
He was an international playboy...draped with bikini-clad beauties from Beverly Hills, to the South of France, Rome and Acapulco. He was the ultimate jet-setter breaking the mold of the past. He wrote about the streets of poverty where he grew up and created 'rags to riches' stories from the bedroom to the boardroom.
His work speaks to every generation.

Best Sellers

79 Park Avenue
                                                  $0

A Stone for Danny Fisher
                                                  $0

Goodbye Janette
                                                  $0

Memories of Another Day
                                                  $0

Never Leave Me
                                                  $0

Never Love A Stranger
                                                  $0

The Adventurers
                                                  $0

The Betsy
                                                  $0

The Carpetbaggers
                                                  $0

The Dream Merchants
                                                  $0

THE INHERITORS
                                                  $0

The Lonely Lady
                                                  $0

The Looters
                                                  $0

The Piranhas
                                                  $0

The Pirate
                                                  $0

The Predators
                                                  $0

The Raiders
                                                  $0

The Stallion
                                                  $0

The Storyteller
                                                  $0

Tycoon
                                                  $0

https://haroldrobbinsnovels.com/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-5-2017 09:57 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
True....harry potter i baca semua...and i kindda happy with the adaption..at least bole la  bayangkan keseronokkan main games atas penyapu tu
Tapi lotr and twilight I surrender...i memang x bole nak habiskan all the books..
As for adaptation filem and drama melayu..ada yg flop ada yg bagus..kadang2 bila dlm novel maksudnya lebih sampai...lebih meninggalkan impak...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2017 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 5-5-2017 09:10 AM

You are here: Home | Books | The Harte Family Saga

The Harte Family Saga               

The Harte books began in 1979 with the publication of A Woman Of Substance. This “rags to riches” novel tells the tale of an impoverished maid servant, Emma Harte, and her incredible journey: first of survival, then of unimaginable achievement as the founder of one of the world’s most successful department store chains. A Woman Of Substance has gone on to sell more than 30 million copies worldwide. It has been called “an enduring classic.”
Due to the immense popularity of A Woman Of Substance, Hold the Dream was written as a continuation of the saga. This popular sequel resumed with Emma’s beloved granddaughter, Paula McGill Fairly, at the helm of the family empire. Paula remained at the head of the family business in To Be The Best, the third book in the series.
After an 18 year break, the series resumed in 2004 with Emma’s Secret. This book began a new, modern Harte trilogy, with the next generation of family members including Linnet O’Neill, Paula’s daughter and heir to the family empire. This was followed by Unexpected Blessings and later Just Rewards, featuring the recurring series villain, Jonathan Ainsley.
In 2009, the 7th book in the Harte series, called Breaking The Rules, was released. This book features a new heroine and some old familiar enemies of the Harte family lurking in the shadows.
All seven books have been worldwide bestsellers and can be found in paperback everywhere that books are sold.
One of Barbara’s loyal readers was kind enough to compile an extensive family tree, showing all the major characters and how they are connected in the series. The full family tree follows below.
  • Harte
  • Fairley
  • Kallinski
  • McGill
  • O’Neil

A Woman of Substance                                                               
1979, Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle
Purchase Book:

Read More →                                                                                                            

Hold the Dream                                                               
1985, Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle
Purchase Book:

Read More →                                                                                                            

To Be the Best                                                               
1988, Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle
Purchase Book:

Read More →                                                                                                            

Emma’s Secret                                                               
2004, Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle, Nook
Purchase Book:

Read More →                                                                                                            

Unexpected Blessings                                                               
2005, Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle, Nook
Purchase Book:

Read More →                                                                                                            

Just Rewards                                                               
2006, Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle, Nook
Purchase Book:

Read More →                                                                                                            

Breaking the Rules                                                               
2009, Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle, Nook
Purchase Book:

Read More →                                                                                                            

Barbara Taylor Bradford titles on:

© Copyright Barbara Taylor Bradford 2013
                Built and developed by People-co & SLD Design

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2017 05:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Novel2 tombiruo mmg best. X sabar tunggu nk tayang

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2017 08:22 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yang di banned di malaysia...b4 movie keluar buku di jual di kedai2..lps movie keluar buku pun kena banned

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2017 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Im waiting for adaptasi buku Gantung by Nadia Khan. Bila lah nak release.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2017 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 8-5-2017 11:59 AM

Dr bod movie...

Murder on the Orient Express is an upcoming American mystery film directed byKenneth Branagh. The screenplay by Michael Green is based on the 1934 novel of the same name by Agatha Christie. The film stars Branagh, Tom Bateman, Lucy Boynton, Olivia Colman, Penélope Cruz, Willem Dafoe, Judi Dench, Johnny Depp,Josh Gad, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo,Derek Jacobi, Marwan Kenzari, Leslie Odom Jr.,Michelle Pfeiffer, Sergei Polunin, and Daisy Ridley. Scheduled to be released on November 10, 2017, by 20th Century Fox, the film is the second motion picture adaptation of Christie's novel, following Sidney Lumet's 1974 version.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2017 05:52 PM | Show all posts
The Long-Awaited Trailer for the Long-Awaited Movie of Stephen King’s ‘The Dark Tower’ Is Here
Books | By Jason Bailey | May 3, 2017
The film adaptation of Stephen King’s The Dark Tower — whose first trailer was just released after a long wait — has had a bumpy ride thus far. The eight-book series, which King published between 1982 and 2012, was first floated as a multi-film series to be directed by J.J. Abrams and adapted by his Lost collaborators Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof. That project was first announced in 2007, before Abrams took on Star Trek; shortly after that film’s release two years later, Abrams announced he and his team couldn’t lick it.

Ron Howard was next up to the plate. His producing partner Brian Grazer unveiled a plan in 2010 for Howard to direct an adaptation of the saga that would span several films and television min-series, from a screenplay by Akiva Goldsman (whose credits include Howard’s A Beautiful Mind and Cinderella Man, as well as, um, Batman & Robin) with Javier Bardem in the leading role of gunslinger Roland Deschain. Universal and NBC (which are owned by same parent company) were on board to distribute/air the series – and then they weren’t, when the project was put into turnaround in 2011 over budgetary concerns. Shortly thereafter, there was chatter of a TV-only version heading to HBO, but that too came to naught.

Finally, two years ago, Sony Pictures picked up the option on a single film and “fast-tracked” it (sort of a hilarious designation, all things considered) with Nikolaj Arcel – a Danish filmmaker best known for directing the 2012 sleeper A Royal Affair and writing the 2009 adaptation of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – to direct and co-write, with Howard and Grazer remaining as producers. Iris Elba stepped in to the role of “The Gunslinger,” Matthew McConaughey was cast as the villainous “Man in Black,” and they were off to the races. But even this iteration has had its share of bad buzz, since Sony’s bumped it down the calendar across three different release dates. And for a while there was nary a trailer in sight – a peculiar blackout for a major summer release (to put it into perspective, trailers for this summer’s new Transformers movie were appearing in December).

Anyway, a day after stars Elba and McConaughey engaged a Twitter exchange that was either genius marketing or some really kinky roleplay, that trailer is here. And it looks… not great, Bob! A few cool moments, yes, but some genuinely worrisome elements, and a sort of blandly generic 2017 franchise-starter quality that probably isn’t what Dark Tower fans were hoping for.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2017 01:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
KhunJee replied at 21-4-2017 12:43 PM
Mana2 novel yg I dah baca I takkan tgk drama/film sbb selalunya character tak sama dgn yg I imagine  ...

Nak2 kalau heronya mat haron

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2017 09:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
yang pernah baca hunger games saja.. dan semua movie layan.. terbaik..

maze runner xprnh baca lg tp movie mmg layan.. xsbar nk tggu yg ketiga..

divergent insurgent allegiant xprnh baca.. tp movie mmg trbaik..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2017 10:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ipo replied at 17-1-2017 10:14 PM
Me Before You

Yang ni I heart. Didnt have high expectations but the movie was good depiction of the book

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2017 10:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sian0403 replied at 8-5-2017 08:22 AM
Yang di banned di malaysia...b4 movie keluar buku di jual di kedai2..lps movie keluar buku pun kena  ...

Yang ni hampeh . Sama mcm movie twilight didnt rise to the brilliant books/series

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2017 03:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Adaptasi follow sbb myhusband suka sangat tgk n if kalu i xterfollow dia siap akan detailkan lg pasal cerita tu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 09:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.489332 second(s), 60 queries .