ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: ThinkProfit39

Investment Plan | No Locking Period of Fund Invested

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 1-4-2017 09:36 AM | Show all posts
Testimonial By:  BOEY WEI JIANN (59XXX)

Date: 2016-09-17 11:53:09

Thank you JJPTR for this platform, and I would like to thank my Upline and JJPTR bosses. Thank you all to changing my life to be better.

I joined half a year, so finally I willing to buy and use better body shampoo, toothbrush, and willing to take my other half go to better restaurants during weekend, not AA system, and can help to improve my home income.

Last but not least, I would like to have million thank to JJPTR and finally I saw the hope!

Visit: https://jjptr2u.blogspot.my/2016/10/this-is-personal-blog.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-4-2017 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Testimonial By:  OOI LYE HENG (61XXX)

Date: 2016-10-07 21:27:04

Currently my wife as full-time housewife (with children at home). Before we have child, she work in the mall, then after that she changed job to become secretary. Due to our child is still small, occasionally she need to take them to the hospital for examination. Because of this, she was ask to leaved by this two bosses!

After that, she did not have any income at all! I be the one be responsible for entire family burden with person's wages to carry.

My wife began as full-time housewife with taking care my child, and occasionally she work from home to do some part-time via online share phone cards!  Until January-16, I took about RM1000 to invest on JJPTR (rescue ordinary people), JJPTR boss Johnson Lee mentality is very good! Save a lot of ordinary people, change our lives!

Now my wife earns at least RM7,000 a month from her current income. Thank you very much Johnson Lee boss, thank JJPTR.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2017 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Testimonial By: KHO TUCK AUN (10XXXX)

Date: 2016-10-08 11:24:23

Hi Everyone ,
I really happy to joining this investment link for two month back and JJPTR really make it happen for paying 20% of the total amount of invested within the time frame.Firstly it was recommend by my friends about this investment fund and I not really believe that at the beginning due to never have such investment company was really paying you 20 percent of your total amount of invested. I'm told myself why not joining it earlier and get the little extra income to cover my HIGH EXPENSES for monthly.Lastly really want to say thank you Mr. Johnson Lee our founder for doing great job and try the best to help us to earn some income through this investment fund and wish you good luck and long lasting for the JJPTR . I will keep move on to introduce this investment link to my friends and family as well.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2017 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Testimonial By: JAYSON GOMEZ AGUSTIN (12XXXX)

Date: 2016-09-23 06:30:22

JJ, keep on moving! You a great savior of many people join here and given 100% trust to your company and taking the opportunity to get up and to earn bonus every month from JJPTR

You not only giving us bonus every month, you also giving us hope and happiness in our life.

Thanks for making this company a great palce to keep our money safe and great to be part of your company. We will support you and make JJ the number one investment company.

I will keep moving and inviting many friends to join here, because JJ is the best. LONGLIVE JJPTR family.. bless us all.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.357666 second(s), 26 queries .