Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2368|Reply: 10

Selena Gomez bercinta dgn The Weeknd

[Copy link]
Post time 13-1-2017 01:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
http://people.com/music/selena-gomez-the-weeknd-dating-kissing/

Selena Gomez can’t keep her hands to herself — and The Weeknd doesn’t seem to mind!

The 24-year-old singer was ready to come and get it on Tuesday night, when she and The Weeknd (né Abel Tesfaye) had a romantic dinner at celebrity hotspot Giorgio Baldi.

The pair were spotted smooching throughout the evening — though a source tells PEOPLE, “it’s new and nothing serious.”

“It was a romantic dinner date in the rain,” an onlooker tells PEOPLE. “They acted like a couple. They ordered pasta and shared the food. She seemed very into him  — she was smiling a lot. They left holding hands.”

It’s the first romance for the 25-year-old “Starboy” hitmaker since he and ex-girlfriend Bella Hadid split in November after a year and a half together.

“Their schedules have been too hard to coordinate and he is focusing on finishing and promoting his album,” a source exclusively told PEOPLE at the time. “They still have a great deal of love for one another and will remain friends.” (Unclear if Hadid and Gomez will, though – the model unfollowed her on Instagram Wednesday afternoon.)

Gomez — who recently took a career hiatus to seek treatment for emotional complications stemming from her lupus diagnosis — last had a high-profile on-again, off-again relationship with Justin Bieber. She made her return to the spotlight at the American Music Awards in November, where she picked up the prize for favorite female pop/rock artist with a triumphant speech.

“I had to stop, ’cause I had everything and I was absolutely broken inside. I kept it all together enough to where I would never let you down, but I kept it too much together to where I let myself down,” Gomez said, tearing up. “I’m not trying to get validation, nor do I need it anymore … If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-1-2017 02:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
X hensem pun dapat awek lawa.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2017 02:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No wonder la TW putus dgn BH...tmbh TW dgn SG ad perform kat VSFS thn 2015...mula kwn sesama dri situ  kot

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2017 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Tak awkward  ke? Gigi (sis si Bella) tu kan BFF/satu squad dgn Selena, TayTay etc.

Dengarnya Bella siap unfollow Selena lagi lepas gosip ni keluar

Tapi bertuahlah The Weekend ni, dapat awek yg hot2 saja.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2017 03:37 PM | Show all posts
selena ni bkn emosi x stabil ke? motip kapel dgn jantan kaki stone. lama2 jd jugak mcm Courtney Love

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2017 04:30 PM | Show all posts
veYron replied at 14-1-2017 03:37 PM
selena ni bkn emosi x stabil ke? motip kapel dgn jantan kaki stone. lama2 jd jugak mcm Courtney Love

courtney love tu bukan  emosi tak stabil dah tapi gila.penah tgk  kat hbo dokumentari anak dia produce..cobain:montage of heck ..rosak dah dia tu.at least selena ni masih boleh diselamatkan lagi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-1-2017 07:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

kaki stone tp awek menempel je nak kat dia...si bella tu mcm msih crazy je dgn TW tu..tp end of the day ttp juak SG ni meroyan nakkan JB..huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2017 07:53 PM | Show all posts
jiji85 replied at 14-1-2017 07:37 PM
kaki stone tp awek menempel je nak kat dia...si bella tu mcm msih crazy je dgn TW tu..tp end of th ...

harus la abe lalok jd pilihan, lebih feel kekdahnya. bercinta utk publicity je la kot...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2017 11:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Memula aku igt tw ni boyband berkumpulan . Yes, noob di situ

Anyway tak sesuwei nya wehhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2017 10:03 AM | Show all posts

Sheols bipolar. Taste sheols memang bad boy kot.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 01:38 AM | Show all posts
Suka gandingan Selena Gomez dan Charlie Puth. Mereka ada chemistry yang sangat kuat dalam lagi We Don't Talk Anymore.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:39 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067374 second(s), 37 queries .