12Next
Return to list New
View: 3646|Reply: 34

[Idea] ..Kita perlu semak REFLEKSI...

[Copy link]
Post time 19-1-2017 07:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by seribulan at 20-1-2017 07:48 AM

THE ILLUSION OF REFLECTION ...

Once there was a king who had presented his daughter, the princess, with a beautiful diamond necklace. The necklace was stolen and his people in the kingdom searched everywhere but could not find it. The king put up a reward for $50,000 for anyone who found it.

One day a clerk was walking home along a river next to an industrial area. This river was completely polluted, filthy and smelly. As he was walking, the clerk saw a shimmering in the river and when he looked, he saw the diamond necklace. He decided to try and catch it so that he could get the $50,000 reward. He put his hand in the filthy, dirty river and grabbed at the necklace, but some how missed it and didn't catch it. He took his hand out and looked again and the necklace was still there. He tried again, this time he walked in the river and dirtied his pants in the filthy river and put his whole arm in to catch the necklace.

But strangely, he still missed the necklace! He came out and started walking away, feeling depressed. Then again he saw the necklace, right there. This time he was determined to get it, no matter what. He decided to plunge into the river, although it was a disgusting thing to do as the river was polluted, and his whole body would become filthy. He plunged in, and searched everywhere for the necklace and yet he failed. This time he was really bewildered and came out feeling very depressed that he could not get the necklace that would get him
$50,000.

Just then an old man who was walking by, saw him, and asked him what was the matter. The clerk didn't want to share the secret with the old man, thinking the old man might take the necklace for himself, so he refused to tell the old man anything. compassionate, again he  asked the clerk to tell him the problem and promised that he would not tell anyone about it. The clerk mustered some courage and decided to put some faith in the old man. He told the old man about the the necklace. The old man then told him that perhaps he should try looking upwards, toward the branches of the tree, instead
of in the filthy river. The clerk looked up and true enough, the necklace was dangling on the branch of a tree. He had been trying to capture a mere reflection of the real necklace all this time.

We can never achieve the happiness we are looking for no matter how hard we endeavor in material life. Instead we should look
towards AllaH, who is the source of real happiness, and stop chasing after the reflection of this happiness in the material world.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2017 11:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Very inspiring

Tapi dunia zaman sekarang sangat mencabar, nak stay low profile memang susah sebab almost everything will be judge by its cover.

Sebab tu Islam ajar kita kena pandai pilih kawan, pilih society yang tak akan mempengaruhi kita ke arah keburukan.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2017 12:03 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Good lesson.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2017 05:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hehee..yup..betul tu SM seribulan..semua perkara itu datang drpd Tuhan yg Mana Esa..carilah Dia..disaat kamu senang ataupun susah.. ;-)

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2017 07:28 AM | Show all posts
We too need to put our trust in people, even though we've been scorched twice or thrice in life

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2017 08:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Deep..
Lesson learnt..simple story but has great value

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-1-2017 10:52 AM | Show all posts
dua kali ulang baca cerita ni...

kadang kita perlukan orang lain untuk tunjukkan "jalan" bila kita ada masalah, buntu cari penyelesaian..

mungkin orang lain boleh "nampak" perkara yang kita tak nampak selama ni..sebab kita terlalu fokus pada sesuatu tu.. pemikiran kadang tak terbuka, dan kita jadi tak kreatif.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2017 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by miss.emy at 20-1-2017 01:00 PM

Agree with  @bianglala. bila kita terlampau fokus pada sesuatu, kita terlupa untuk berfikir di luar kotak pemikiran dan mengabaikan faktor2 luaran.

This reflects an overthinking (if i may say so )

Overthinking creates more problem that are not supposed to exist at the first place. It  will ruin us. Ruins the situation  and making it even worse. And this will lead to depression.

Hence, the mantra to stop overthinking is to not complicate things.

Sometimes i am overthinking too.   But what i did before i drown deeper into my emotions, i PLAN my next step. PLANNING is important as we will discover more ways to solve issues. get help from others if necessary and most important get help from Allah as He is our ultimate helper.

Walaubagaimanapun, ada bright side dalam cerita ni. DETERMINATION is one of it.  the clerk is determined to get the necklace no matter what. tapi we can be determined, but not stubborn.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-1-2017 12:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Another lessons...
- don't afraid to share with others
- always seek advice from old people
- sometimes people make mistakes more than once before achieve their dream

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-1-2017 05:28 PM | Show all posts
siputsudu replied at 20-1-2017 11:39 PM
Another lessons...
- don't afraid to share with others
- always seek advice from old people

Susah nak ubah buruk sangka ni

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2017 07:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It is not the eye but the mind is blind

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2017 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Deep..
Reminds me of what a philosopher called Boethius once said, happiness is acquired by attaining the perfect good, and that perfect good is God. As God ruled the universe through Love, prayer to God and the application of Love would lead to true happiness.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2017 11:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks...this a gem. Sometimes we look to our fellow man for assistance n when they fail us we become frustrated...we forget that He is the one & only place to ask for help.

"We can never achieve the happiness we are looking for no matter how hard we endeavor in material life. Instead we should look
towards AllaH, who is the source of real happiness, and stop chasing after the reflection of this happiness in the material world"

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2017 01:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pengajaran yg baik.boleh diambil iktibar

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2017 06:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I love the concept of looking up to Him for happiness. Honestly i have just learned and truly understand this concept quite recently, a few yrs ago after getting to know a younger co worker who shared her stories and how she survived her ordeal by strengthening her relationship with Allah. And soon after i had to go through something really bad. I applied everything that i learned from her and came out strong. I am better now because of the help of this friend who taught me the importance of my relationship with Allah.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 01:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Deep... "i trust no one" does not relevant anymore. U trust no one, no one trusts u...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2017 02:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is so thoughtful!!! Goodness make me ponder more about life.. great read, great lessons and great to make me ponder!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 11:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Wow i managed to read the whole story.. and very inspiring... lesson learned :-
1) Never give up
2) dont be selfish and think bad about other people
3) sometimes we might not really see what other people see.. so be open and hear what others have to say
4) we might be doing the whole thing incorrectly and we must learn how to think out of the box.
5) dont be greedy..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2017 09:37 AM | Show all posts
cerita yang baik dan mempunyai penjaran yg dalam.
Thank you for sharing and reminding that Allah is the greatest.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2017 09:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cerita yang sangat bagus n mempunyai iktibar...manusia mmg mudah buruk sangka apatah lg apabila iman setipis bawang...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

16-4-2024 01:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088435 second(s), 47 queries .