ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 28920|Reply: 72

CHRISTIAN ZIONISM HINDERS PEACE IN MIDDLE EAST

Close [Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 26-4-2004 12:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Christian Zionists see themselves as defenders of and apologists for the Jewish people and in particular, the State of Israel. This support involves opposing those deemed to be critical of, or hostile toward Israel.  Anti-Zionism is equated quite wrongly with anti-Semitism. Yet it is also rare therefore to find Christian Zionists who feel a similar compassion or solidarity with the Palestinians. Walter Riggans defines the term 'Christian Zionist' in an overtly political sense as,'...any Christian who supports the Zionist aim of the sovereign State of Israel, its army, government, education etc; but it can describe a Christian who claims to support the State of Israel for any reason.'

http://www.aqsa.org.uk/journals/vol3iss1/zionism.html

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 28-7-2004 at 01:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-4-2004 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Who are the people committing terror and violence in Israel?
Its strange that Kennkid places blame on people who are not in charge and has nothing to do with violence and absolve blame on people who are on the ground, running the place and committing terror.
How can anyone expect the muslim worl dtop grow when they do not kno whow to take responsibility for their actions?

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2004 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-26 12:20 PM:
Who are the people committing terror and violence in Israel?

Zionists - they are the ones who have committed and who continue committing terror and violence in Palestine!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2004 12:34 PM | Show all posts
The article above was titled 'CHRISTIAN ZIONISM HINDERS PEACE IN MIDDLE EAST'.

This we saw was absolutely illogical and irresponsible to say the least.
Christians Zionists are not involved in the conflict and do not control anyone there. Its Muslism who are committing terrorism today.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2004 12:57 PM | Show all posts
"...America's court-appointed President, the remarkable man who spent a hundred billion dollars to set Iraq in flames, characterized Sharon's initiative as "historic" and "courageous," two words whose meanings there is no objective evidence he even understands.

During the carefully-staged ceremony in Washington, Bush suggested the U.S. will support Israel's annexation of parts of the West Bank. How is Bush entitled to grant land he neither owns nor occupies to a third party without so much as consulting those who lived there for centuries and still often hold deeds? Apparently, through no principle more dignified than might makes right.

The de facto border of Israel keeps shifting eastward as new settlements sprawl out like Florida land developments. The Palestinians are not to be permitted even their miserable 22% of what once was called Palestine. Sharon's gang has always wanted the West Bank, minus its inhabitants, carefully dressing up its language in biblical terms that strike a special chord in the backwaters of America. Of course, one just as reasonably could make a case for Greece claiming parts of Turkey on the authority of the Iliad. The biblical claim really is just that silly, but it carries weight in parts where children's books are scrutinized for dire signs of witchcraft.

Sharon's government has been a disaster both for the Palestinians and Israel. The world's reaction to his behavior has been waves of severe criticism, but there also has been ugly new expressions of anti-Semitism. A number of Israel's defenders work to blur the distinction between these two things, hoping to silence criticism. Reasonable people are driven to despair at being treated so mindlessly..."

The full article:  

http://www.yellowtimes.org/article.php?sid=1888

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2004 02:07 PM | Show all posts
West bank is part of Israel. Arabs are the thiefs who tried to steal Jewsih land.

peace

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-4-2004 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-26 02:07 PM:
West bank is part of Israel. Arabs are the thiefs who tried to steal Jewsih land.

peace

Christian Zionist bigotry in its element.

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 26-4-2004 08:38 PM | Show all posts
What is this Deb?? A daily dose of wisdom??  :stp:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

salman This user has been deleted
Post time 26-4-2004 09:00 PM | Show all posts
Don't worry about West Bank, dumbey. Daddy Bush has given his blessings to Sharon to keep West Bank, but provided Sharon must leave Gaza Strip.

Talking about terrorism and gangsterism, who is actually the biggest gangster in this world than a nation who declares publicly they wanted to murder a leader of another neighbouring nation? I call this gangsterism, samseng, bully, terrorist, hooligan, mafia....U name it!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2004 09:33 PM | Show all posts
Allah is the biggest samseng according to PAS.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-4-2004 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Militant Coalition of Christian Fundamentalist and Jewish Orthodox Cults Plots Destruction of Al Aqsa Mosque

In both Israel and the U.S., a conspiracy of silence reigns as militants lay siege to the Jerusalem mosque. No political leader梠r religious leader梚n Israel or the U.S. has addressed the issue. In the case of Israeli rabbis, if they themselves have not aided and abetted planned assaults on the mosque, they have kept silent. In the case of all major U.S. Christian church leaders梩he voices that are heard throughout the land梚f they themselves are not raising money to destroy the mosque, they keep silent about the conspiracy.

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0300/0003016.html

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2004 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Lets balance this biased article shall we?

1. The Dome of the rock is a muslim monument that was built on purpose upon the old Jewish temple as a show of disrespect by Muslims to Jews.

2. If what the author wrote about the wide ranging support of this destruction of the Dome is true, why is it still around today?

3. another very important fact that was left out is, why are Muslism deliberately destroying the temple grounds? http://www.templemountfaithful.org/Newsletters/2001/5761-7.htm

I know Kennkid will have no answers to what I brought up.
He will cut and paste another unrelated article. This is the pattern of behavior that made me change from supporting Palestinians to supporting Israel as I began to see Muslism running away fromevidence and reason.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-4-2004 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-27 09:45 AM:
Lets balance this biased article shall we?

1. The Dome of the rock is a muslim monument that was built on purpose upon the old Jewish temple as a show of disrespect by Musli ...

The article you cut & paste is just another Zionist ploy aimed at blinding people from the truth. The PLO in the first place is made up of not only Muslims but also Christians. If you accuse the PLO of trying to destroy the Temple Mount, then you are also accusing Palestinian Christians of the attempt.

Muslims throughout the world do not know of this so-called plan of the PLO -- not like the Christians know of the plot to destroy the Dome of The Rock. Muslims do not condone it, even if it is true, because most of the prophets of God were jews and the followers of Abraham and Moses and we respect the fact that Jerusalem is the holy site of all the three religions.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2004 10:18 AM | Show all posts
You see, yu have no answers to the evidence shown in the article.

it shows clear evidence Muslims trying to desecrate Jewish holy site on purpose.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-4-2004 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-27 10:18 AM:
You see, yu have no answers to the evidence shown in the article.

it shows clear evidence Muslims trying to desecrate Jewish holy site on purpose.

peace

The article you pasted is written from a one-sided view of an interested party. The article that I pasted is not written by a Muslim or a Palestinian. That proves its impartiality.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2004 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Not one sided but backed with facts and evidence.
The article yu posted may not be from a Jew, neither am I a Jew.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-4-2004 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-27 10:45 AM:
Not one sided but backed with facts and evidence.
The article yu posted may not be from a Jew, neither am I a Jew.

But you are a Christian Zionist.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2004 10:50 AM | Show all posts
I have no idea what is a Christian Zionists. All I know is, Muslism are conspiring  to kill Jews and drive them out of their country.

The article is backed up with clear evdience. There is no way you can deny it. Its no wonder yu fail to reply to it but want to detract from it.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-4-2004 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-27 10:50 AM:
I have no idea what is a Christian Zionists. All I know is, Muslism are conspiring  to kill Jews and drive them out of their country.

The article is backed up with clear evdience. There  ...

If you have no idea about Christian Zionism and their followers, I suggest you read these articles -- they are all written by non-Muslims, apart from looking deep inside you that is .;):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1969542.stm

http://www.christchurch-virginia ... cles/czarticles.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2004 11:02 AM | Show all posts
I personally do not know of any Christian Zionists nor do I lable myself as one.
What I do know is that Muslims have been persecuting Jews since mo and conspired with Hitler to destroy all Jews. Today Muslism want to destroy Israel and kill all Jews.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 08:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.496576 second(s), 46 queries .