CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: seribulan

[Pelbagai] ...LETS JOKE TO TICKLE THE MIND...

[Copy link]
Post time 5-3-2017 07:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
There was an elderly couple who in their old age noticed that they were getting a lot more forgetful, so they decided to go to the doctor. The doctor told them that they should start writing things down so they don't forget. They went home and the old lady told her husband to get her a bowl of ice cream. "You might want to write it down," she said. The husband said, "No, I can remember that you want a bowl of ice cream." She then told her husband she wanted a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream. "Write it down," she told him, and again he said, "No, no, I can remember: you want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream." Then the old lady said she wants a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top. "Write it down," she told her husband and again he said, "No, I got it. You want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top." So he goes to get the ice cream and spends an unusually long time in the kitchen, over 30 minutes. He comes out to his wife and hands her a plate of eggs and bacon. The old wife stares at the plate for a moment, then looks at her husband and asks, "Where's the toast?"

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-3-2017 07:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
One day Jimmy got home early from school and his mom asked, "Why are you home so early?" He answered, "Because I was the only one that answered a question in my class." She said, "Wow, my son is a genius. What was the question?" Jimmy replied, "The question was 'Who threw the trash can at the principal's head?'"

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 07:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dad: "Can I see your report card, son?"
Son: "I don't have it."
Dad: "Why?"
Son: "I gave it to my friend. He wanted to scare his parents."

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 07:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see the bed was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, "Dad." With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands...

"Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mum and you.
I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her because of her piercings, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.
But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.
Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with the other people in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.
In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!
Don't worry, Dad. I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your many grandchildren.
Love, your son, Joshua.
P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's on the kitchen table. Call when it is safe for me to come home!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 07:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
There is a senior citizen driving on the highway. His wife calls him on his cell phone and in a worried voice says, ''Herman, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there is a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!'' Herman says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!''

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 07:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist tells him that the condoms come in packs of three, nine, or 12, and asks which ones the young man wants. "Well," he says, "Ive been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's the night. We're having dinner with her parents and then we're going out. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack!" The young man makes his purchase and leaves. Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he may give the blessing and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes. The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person." He leans over to her and says, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-3-2017 07:58 PM | Show all posts
How many South Americans does it take to change a lightbulb?

What time does Sean Connery get to Wimbledon?

What kind of bagel can fly?

Where do animals go when their tails fall off?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 08:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Assistant: "Sir, can I have a day off next week to visit my mother-in-law?"
Boss: "Certainly not!"

Assistant: "Thank you so much sir! I knew you would be understanding."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-3-2017 08:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A husband and wife have four boys. The odd part of it is that the older three have red hair, light skin, and are tall, while the youngest son has black hair, dark eyes, and is short. The father eventually takes ill and is lying on his deathbed when he turns to his wife and says, "Honey, before I die, be completely honest with me. Is our youngest son my child?" The wife replies, "I swear on everything that's holy that he is your son." With that, the husband passes away. The wife then mutters, "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 09:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Son: "Dad, when will I be old enough so I don't have to ask mom for her permission to go out?"
Dad: "Son, even I haven't grown old enough to go out without her permission!"

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 09:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Two guys are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, "I slept with your mother!" The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other man will do. The first again yells, "I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!" The other man says, "Go home, dad. You’re drunk."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 09:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A married couple, Harry and Esther, are out shopping one morning when Esther says, "Darling, it's my mother's birthday tomorrow. What shall we buy for her? She said she would like something electric." Harry replies, "How about a chair?"

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 09:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Little Johnny's new baby brother is screaming up a storm. He asks his mom, "Where'd we get him?" His mother replies, "He came from Heaven, Johnny." Johnny says, "Wow! I can see why they threw him out!"

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 09:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A fourth grade teacher asks the class, "Have any of you ever saved somebody's life?" A little boy raises his hand, "Yes, my little nephew's." "Wow, what a little hero you are! How did you do that, sweetie?" asks the teacher. The little guy replies, "I hid my sister's birth control pills!"

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 09:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
An old man and his wife went to the doctor for a check-up. While the man is with the doctor, the doctor asks him, "So how has life been treating you?" The old man replies, "The Lord's been good to me. Every night when I go to the bathroom, he turns the light on and when I'm finished, he turns the light off." While the old woman is with the doctor, the doctor told her what her husband said. She replied, "Damn it! The old fart's been pissing in the ice box again!"

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 09:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A boy was going through his grandmother's wallet one night and found her ID card. "Grandma?" he asked,"How much do you weigh?" His grandmother replied, "That's not an appropriate question, Jimmy" He then asked, "How old are you?" She again replied, "That's not appropriate, Jimmy." Finally he asked, "Grandma, why did grandpa leave you?" Before she had time to answer, Jimmy looked at the card and said, "Oh I see, it's because you got an 'F' in sex."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-3-2017 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Have u heard the joke about the skunk

yea it stinks
well im not gonna tell u it stinks
um no am i spost to have
yea but it was smelly
Why did the hamburger go to the gym

to stay fit
i dont know
to work on his buns
he was to beefy
a teacher calls up a student named maria and pulls down a world map, " maria were is america" maria points to america, now who discovered america

maria
cristopher columbus
george washiongton
luis and clarke
Teacher: how do u spell crocodile, Kid: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-L-E, Teacher: no

Kid: im sorry
Kid: well if u knew then why did u ask me
Kid: why dont u just use a dictionry im not a relyable source
Kid: but u asked me how i spelled it
why was the math book so unhappy

ud be unhappy to if u were a math book
cause nobody liked him
because it was full of problems
he was always getting meashured

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 10:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Little Johnny came in from the backyard sobbing. His mother asked "What's the matter?" "Dad was fixing the fence and hit his thumb with the hammer," he said through his tears. "That's not so serious," his mother said, "and a big boy like you shouldn't cry about that. Why didn't you just laugh?" "I did!" cried Johnny.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 10:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The bride, upon her engagement, goes to her mother and says, "I've found a man just like Father!" Her mother replies, "So what do you want from me, sympathy?"

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2017 10:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The bride, upon her engagement, goes to her mother and says, "I've found a man just like Father!" Her mother replies, "So what do you want from me, sympathy?"

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.330414 second(s), 44 queries .