CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: seribulan

[Pelbagai] ...LETS JOKE TO TICKLE THE MIND...

[Copy link]
Post time 8-3-2017 11:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A man is at work one day, when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring. The man knows his co-worker to be a conservative guy, and is curious about his sudden change in fashion sense. The man walks up and says, “I didn’t know you were into earrings.” The co-worker responds sheepishly, “Don’t make such a big deal out of this, it’s only an earring.” The man falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to say, “So how long have you been wearing one?” The co-worker responds, “Ever since my wife found it in my truck.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-3-2017 11:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A husband and wife decide on a code language whenever they feel like having sex to escape the attention of their son. According to the code language, the wife will be the typewriter and the husband will act as the typist. However, they had a petty quarrel a few days ago and were not talking to each other. One day the husband gets into the mood and he can’t hold any longer. So he sends a word to his wife through the son. The son comes and tells her, “Mom, dad wants to use the typewriter.” The wife was having her period at that time and she thought for a while and said, “Tell dad, he can’t because the red ribbon is on now,” she said. However, the husband misunderstands that it was a deliberate excuse on her part. Next day the son comes to his dad on an errand from his mom this time and tells him, “Dad, mom said it is okay now; the red ribbon is removed and you can type.” The husband then tells his son, “Tell your mom I don’t need to type now. It was urgent, so I've already written with my hand!”

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2017 11:36 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2017 01:57 PM | Show all posts
I was sitting in a bar one day and two really large women came in, talking in an interesting accent.

So I said, “Cool accent, are you two ladies from Ireland?”

One of them snarled at me, “It’s Wales, dumbo!”

So I corrected myself, “Oh, right, so are you two whales from Ireland?”

That’s about as far as I remember.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2017 04:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2017 04:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Haha....baca byk kali pun tetap rase kelakar  

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-3-2017 08:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You cry, I cry, …you laugh, I laugh…you jump off a cliff I laugh even harder

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2017 08:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
True friends dont judge each other. They judge other people....together

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2017 03:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Kakak_cun at 9-3-2017 04:00 AM

BOSS in office : Okay guys, today we are going to play a game.....

When I say a name of the fruit, you run to the right  side of the hall....

And when I say any color, you run to the left side of the hall....

One who runs on wrong side will not get the increase in salary . .
got it ?

Employees : Yes Boss, Got it.

Boss : Okay...Ready, Set...
.  ... ....
..... "ORANGE" !

Employees :      :

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2017 07:59 AM | Show all posts
Kakak_cun replied at 8-3-2017 07:09 PM
True friends dont judge each other. They judge other people....together

hi5

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 11:09 AM | Show all posts

I know 10 facts about you:
Fact 1: You are reading this.
Fact 2: You can't say the letter 'm' without touching your lips.
Fact 3: You just tried it.
Fact 4: You're smiling.
Fact 6: You're smiling or laughing again.
Fact 7: You didn't notice I missed fact 5.
Fact 8: You just checked it.
Fact 9: You're smiling again.
Fact 10: You like this and you're going to rate or comment.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2017 02:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A man comes home and sees a note on the refrigerator from his wife. She wrote, "This isn't working. I'm at my mother's." The man opens the fridge, the light turns on, and he says to himself, "What the hell? The fridge is working fine!"

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2017 02:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A man was driving his wife home after a night out, when they were stopped by the police. “Sir, did you know you were speeding?” asked the officer. “No, I had no idea that I was speeding,” replied the husband. “Of course you were,” interrupted the wife, “you’re always speeding.” The officer looked at the rear of the vehicle and said, “And did you know your brake light is broken sir?” “No, I had no idea that it was broken,” replied the husband. Again the wife interrupted, “Of course you knew it was broken. You’re always saying you’ll get it repaired, but you never have.” The officer began to sympathize for the husband and said, “Does she always talk to you like this?” The wife said, “Only when he's drunk

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2017 02:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
During a bank robbery, the thief's mask slipped off. He fixed it and asked a hostage, "Did you see my face?" The hostage had, so the thief killed him. He asked the next hostage, same result. After he asked a third hostage, the guy responded, "No, but my wife did."

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2017 02:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A young man looking to get married asked his friend. "Every woman I bring home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like." "Oh, that's easy," his pal replied, "All you have to do is find someone who is just like your mother." "I did that already," he said, "and that one my father didn't like."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2017 02:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It was two o'clock in the morning and a husband and wife were sleeping when suddenly the phone rang. The husband picked up the phone and said, "Hello? (paused for a few seconds) How the heck do I know? What am I, the weather man?" and slams the phone down.
His wife rolls over and asks, "Who was that?" The husband replies, "I don't know. Some guy who wanted to know if the coast was clear tonight."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2017 02:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A man drinks a shot of whiskey every night before bed. After years of this, the wife wants him to quit. She gets two shot glasses, fills one with water and the other with whiskey. After bringing him to the table that has the glasses, she brings his bait box. She says, "I want you to see this." She puts a worm in the water, and it swims around. She puts a worm in the whiskey, and the worm dies immediately. She then says, feeling that she has made her point clear, "What do you have to say about this experiment?" He responds by saying, "If I drink whiskey, I won't get worms!"

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2017 02:44 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Boy: *calls 911* Hello? I need your help!
911: Alright, What is it?
Boy: Two girls are fighting over me!
911: So what's your emergency?
Boy: The ugly one is winning.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2017 02:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A man walks into a bar and orders a shot, then he looks into his shirt pocket and orders another one. After he finishes, he looks into his pocket again and orders another shot. The bartender is curious and asks the man why he looks into his pocket before ordering each shot. The man replies, “I have a picture of my wife in my pocket, and when she starts to look good, I go home.”

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2017 02:56 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My friend asked me, "Why are you getting a divorce?" I responded, "My wife wasn't home the entire night and in the morning she said she spent the night at her sister's house." He said, "So?" And I responded, "She's lying. I spent the night at her sister's house!"

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-5-2024 10:08 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 3.032835 second(s), 44 queries .